Cat rescue and adoption RP

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Cat rescue and adoption RP

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:09 pm

A discussion thread is found > HERE welcome to join it.

Welcome to
"All nine lives matter cat rescue"

Open everyday = (8 am to 4 pm) for visitors
Closed on Sundays

Staff morning and day shifts = (6 am to 4 pm or 6 pm)
Evening shifts = (4 pm to 10 pm)
Volunteers work = (8 am to 4 pm, or 8 pm in contact)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cat rescue and adoption RP

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:08 am

Minerva Cecila Hamilton
[female - stuff - crush is open - tags: none ]
Woking up and preparing to go to work...

Ulric Gollum
[male - volunteer - crush is maybe Torr - tags: none ]
sleeping at his home...

Felica - female - resident - crush open - tags: open
The black she-cat made her move in the early morning. Even as paralyzed, she could move around using her front paws. She loved the soft teddy bear bed there, but there were some other cats sleeping there, so she didn't have chance to get there. Now it was empty and she tried her hardest to get to that bed she loved.

Bonito - male - resident - crush open - tags: open
He is currently sleeping or patiently waiting for the humans to get to work to bring there their breakfast.

Cutie female - resident - crush maybe Riverr - tags: open
She sat near the large window in the silent room. Her eyes watched the darkness there or whatever lights she saw outside. She knows very well when the humans go to work, she could see the front door on that window.

Rider - male - resident - crush open - tags: open
currently seeping at the bed which was made for him.

Christine - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: open
The pretty calico cat wandered around the main room, sniffing those cats around the place. Sitting up she thought for a moment, before starting to play with some of the toys on the ground.

Cop - male - up-for-adopt - crush is maybe Ell - tags: Cash, open
He run around the main room chasing or being chased by his sister Cash, those two enjoyed playing together early in the morning which either annoyed or enjoyed the rest of the cats there.

Cash - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Cop, Ell
She chased after her brother before stopping at another young cat in the room "hello Ell? You still sleeping? want to join us?" she meowed to the cat there "we're playing tag..." she meowed to Ell.

Aircraft - male - kitten - crush open - tags: open
He was currently playing with his littermates in the kitten's room.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonShifter01 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:35 am

BlackBird
Female | Resident | Crush: Open | Tags: Open
The small black sat at a window in the main room nearest to the door amber eyes watching the land beyond carefully. She had no interest in the other cats as she saw a large owl fly by the window unsteadily. Now her full intention went to the door waiting for it open... Waiting for the workers to start getting here so she could get out and play in the grass.
DragonShifter01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:11 pm

Torr Wyatt- m- 22 y- volunteer- homosexual; maybe Ulric- open for boyfriend- Tags
The dark haired and eyed male yawned a bit. He rolled over in his bed, and continued to sleep, but knew he'd have to wake at seven or seven thirty. He'd have to get ready to go to work, after all. It was a volunteer job, but it was still work.

Riverr- Riv- f- 2 y- resident- terrified of everything, brain problems (maybe just seizures: she stares at walls and such)- Simonn (brother)- bi; Cutie- no mate until three- might take on orphaned kittens like a foster mom type thing- Tags: Simonn, others in room
The longhair white kitty purred as she laid near her brother. There were so many toys and nice things here, and she felt safe. There were no dogs here...which was most important. The adventurous and playful one shook her brown furred head, blinking blue eyes. She flicked her brown tail a couple times. She raised a paw to run it over dark whiskers. The slender and average height she cat then caught sight of Cutie. She meowed to her, before closing her eyes again.

Simonn- Si (s-eye)- m- 4 y- resident- covered in scars, terrified of dogs...- Riverr (sister)- homosexual; Rider- no mate yet- might also take on some kittens like a foster type thing- Tags: Riverr, others in the room
The mostly white male calico felt safe here as well. It was also important for the sweet and gentle one that there were no dogs here. He and Riverr were currently in one of the beds. He had a blanket, and was holding it between his front paws. He has chocolate on down over the left eye, and scars over the right. The right eye was blind, and one could tell. His chocolate left ear and red right ear twitched a bit. His red, chocolate, and white tail flicked gently a bit. Blue eyes opened a moment, to look to his sister. He noticed Rider sleeping, and closed his eyes once more. The chocolate shouldered and red rumped kitty purred. He curled up a bit, pulling the blanket along with him.

Ell- genderfluid- 6 months- up for adopt- pan; maybe Cop- Tags: Cop and Cash
The food liking one mewed and batted around a toy. The fun loving and intelligent golden tabby then stopped and looked up. Green eyes of the mediumhair kitty looked to Cash and Cop. The white muzzled one flicked a white tipped tail, and nodded to Cash. Moving white paws, she headed over. "I...okay, we can play."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:21 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
J U N E B U G
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
[Female] [Maine Coon] [Loc ; Main Room] [About] [Tags ; open]

Junebug stretched her front paws out, her mouth opening into a big yawn. The day had started, at least this meant food. She took her time walking from the quiet room to the main room, she often stayed in the quiet room. Enjoying the peaceful nature of the area. Today however, she felt like *maybe* being a little social. Probably not though. Two cats ran past her, making her stop for a moment and consider the quiet room once more. With a flick of her tail she pondered for a minute before continuing her stroll into the pet room. Junebug sat near the center of the room, a little disappointed to see all the window seats taken. With a heavy sigh she began cleaning her ears. 'Lick the paw. Wipe the ear. Lick the paw. Wipe the ear.' She thought to herself. She wasn't dirty, just trying to distract herself until the workers got there. Workers ment food. And Junebug loves food.
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:36 am

Minerva Cecilia Hamilton
-
She turned on the coffee maker and took a shower while the coffee dripped. She didn't have any hurry to work as she lived so nearby, it took only ten minutes to walk to the cat rescue. She knows that she was going to be alone in the morning as the volunteers Ulric and Torr come somewhere around eight o'clock, the other staff member which was supposed to work with her today called yesterday evening that they got sick.

Ulric Gollum
-
sleeping at his home...

Felica - female - resident - crush open - tags: Junebug
The black paralyzed she-cat fight herself to her favorite bear bed and took her position there. Yawning she washed her face a little bit before looking over to the other cat walking there "Morning Junebug?" she called out of the large Maine coon cat. She was hungry too, but she knows the humans working times very well, usually, the red-haired woman come first to bring them their breakfast and some medicines for some of them.

Waking up the large-sized tom stood up and stepped over to the cup that still had some dry food left. Usually, he had some special diet foot, but now when no humans were there to see he enjoyed those normal dry food.

Cutie female - resident - crush maybe Riverr - tags: open
She watched out of the window, her ears flicking behind her as she heard some faint meow, noticing it was the Riverr, but she didn't know if she was doing it on purpose or maybe in sleep. So far there was pretty peaceful, eventually, she did hear some of the youngest cats there playing in the main room. She enjoyed the silence now as she knew the chaos when the first human comes to work.

currently seeping at the bed which was made for him.

Christine - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Blackbird
She played with her toys, not really looking much around her at all as she focused chased the small rattle ball. She hit the ball in the air and chased it, kicking it in her front paws, the ball hit the window there and she run to the window, almost hitting the window, but she managed to avoid it. Panting she lost sight of her ball for a moment, looking around as she noticed the ball was near another cat, Blackbird. She flicked her tail as she walked to the black she-cat "sorry, sorry did I hit you?" she meowed to her, her eyes turning to see the owl at the other side of the window "...is that? owl? your friend?" she asked.

Cop - male - up-for-adopt - crush is maybe Ell - tags: Cash, Ell
He was chased by his sister, stopping when he noticed that Cash was not behind him anymore, instead she was talking to Ell. He didn't know what they were talking about, but he had a very good guess that Cash was likely trying to ask the other young cat to join their game "come on, chase me already" he called out rather impatient and full of energy.

She nodded to Ell and looked to her brother in distance waiting for them to continue the chase "I am chasing Cop now, whoever tags him first is a winner" she meowed to Ell "you know the rules right?" she asked her, flicking her ears over to the inpatient Cop there.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:56 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
J U N E B U G
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
[Female] [Maine Coon] [Loc ; Main Room] [About] [Tags ; Felica]

The voice of a fellow resident cat snapped Junebug out of her self distracting cleaning. Her eyes scanned the room until they rested on Felica, a midnight black cat that lay on the bear bed she seemed to like. Felica had been at the rescue for awhile, so June had gotten comfortable around her. She'd never admit it, but she liked Felica's spirit. June only had one leg missing and found it hard some days, so she had a great deal of respect for the paralyzed cat. "Morning." She flashed a small smile, hoping it wasn't too awkward. Talking was never a thing that came easy to June. She never knew what to say, so she tended to just keep quiet. She turned her head for a moment, looking at the door the workers would usually come in. "I wonder what's on the menu this morning." Of course she knew the workers still wouldn't be at the rescue for a little while, but the growl of her stomach made the time seem to tick by slower.
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:44 pm

Torr Wyatt- m- 22 y- volunteer- homosexual; maybe Ulric- open for boyfriend- Tags
The dark haired and eyed male yawned a bit. He rolled over in his bed, and continued to sleep, but knew he'd have to wake at seven or seven thirty. He'd have to get ready to go to work, after all. It was a volunteer job, but it was still work.

Riverr- Riv- f- 2 y- resident- terrified of everything, brain problems (maybe just seizures: she stares at walls and such)- Simonn (brother)- bi; Cutie- no mate until three- might take on orphaned kittens like a foster mom type thing- Tags: Simonn, others in room
The longhair white and minimal brown kitty continued to purr. Her tail flicked gently as she opened blue eyes once more. She reached out to paw at Simonn a bit. She then shook her head and looked to Cutie again, meowing at her once more. She didn't know if Cutie would get up or she should go over there. Now, she was fully awake, though.

Simonn- Si (s-eye)- m- 4 y- resident- covered in scars, terrified of dogs...- Riverr (sister)- homosexual; Rider- no mate yet- might also take on some kittens like a foster type thing- Tags: Riverr, others in the room
The mostly white male calico purred. His chocolate left ear and red right ear twitched a bit. His red, chocolate, and white tail flicked gently a bit. Blue eyes opened a moment, to look to his sister. He noticed Rider sleeping, and closed his eyes once more. The chocolate shouldered and red rumped kitty purred. He curled up a bit, pulling the blanket along with him.

Ell- genderfluid- 6 months- up for adopt- pan; maybe Cop- Tags: Cop and Cash
The mediumhair cream tabby and white one nodded. Green eyes glanced to Cop a moment, then back to Cash. "I...think so...we just need to both chase him right? Then one of us has to catch him to win?" they asked the other young one.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonShifter01 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:54 pm

BlackBird
Bird | Female | Resident | Crush: Open | Tags: Christine
The small cats head tilted at the ball that was now at her feet amber eyes narrowed as she batted it off the windowsill and towards the cat who'd basically thrown the ball. "I'm fine, and that's none of your business. Did you need something or just your ball?" she mewed calmly. Despite being a resident Bird was still pretty new to the place and hadn't learned any of the other cats names or bothered to aquiant herself with them as she wasn't used to other cats. She had decided to watch how everyone interacted with each other before attempting to speak to any of them for fear she'd mess up and the whole rescue would hate her.
DragonShifter01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:00 am

Minerva Cecilia Hamilton
-
After the shower, she made her breakfast and cup of coffee and sat down to watch the TV for a moment, the Morning News. Drinking her coffee she looked at the clock on the wall ' half an hour left' she thought to herself and looked outside of the window. The weather seemed a little cool so she thought to take her hoodie on when she left for work.

Ulric Gollum
-
sleeping at his home...

Felica - female - resident - crush open - tags: Junebug
She gave a few licks to her front paws as she flicked her ears over the Maine coon there "menu, probably the usual...I could love some tuna or fish food, but it could be others too" she responded to the three-legged cat. Licking her lips she looked over to her again "Do you have any special favorite food, or does anything goes?" she asked her.

Waking up the large-sized tom stood up and stepped over to the cup that still had some dry food left. Usually, he had some special diet foot, but now when no humans were there to see he enjoyed those normal dry food.

Cutie female - resident - crush maybe Riverr - tags: Riverr
She flicked her ear toward the other resident once more as the white and brown cat meowed again "hmm I see you're awakened now Riverr..." she meowed to her. Her eyes looked over to another sleeping or trying-to-sleep cat near the she-cat.

Yawning the Bengal tom woke up on his long rest, there were no clocks there or cats they could not really understand those human things anyway, but someone told him to wake up as he figured out the time was enough for the humans to come work soon. He didn't like most of the humans there, but as long it was the red-haired woman he didn't mind and he learned that those humans meant food.

Christine - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Blackbird
She flicked her ears little disappointed for the way the other she-cat answered her "Uhm, I do want the ball..and I am sorry to ask that...I was just curious...I've seen that owl very often near the window waiting and watching you..." she meowed flattering her ears. She looked over her paws, pawing the floor a little bit "Are you planning to go out again when those humans come to work?" she meowed, but then shook her head "I am sorry, I am bothering you again..." she murmured with a sigh.

Cop - male - up-for-adopt - crush is maybe Ell - tags: Cash, Ell
He kept his distance, flicking his tail up as he waited for the two cats to stop talking to each other and continue the play "Come on you two, I am growing old for all this waiting" he called out with impatience and annoyance.

She nodded to Ell "yes, we will catch him and after he is caught, we need to run away from him and he needed to catch either of us" she responded to the she-cat "whoever he catches then will become the catcher and the other will run...does that make any sense? I am not that good about explanations" she meowed embarrassed.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me