RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

Postby Comett » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm

RedMoon

- R i d g e -

Female | Warrior | Mate: Open| Tags:Blaze | Crush/Mate: Open

Ridge watched the male wolf walk up and speak to the other wolves. She kept to herself, cleaning her paws and keeping her bone close. She isn't one for sharing. Her eyes didn't leave Blaze as he adressed spoke. With a huff, Ridge began to stretch out without a care, tail wagging and all.
Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (full)

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:09 am

Starlight Pack
Mikage - male - homo - crush maybe Kuroyuki, open - hunter - tags: Athena, Kuroyuki, (Hakuren)

He also got out of the den very much after his half-brother, his eyes watching around the she-wolf and Kuroyuki, well they were pretty much the only ones here including him and Hakuren. He sighed as he waited for Athena to speak, if she was going to speak, he didn't know where their two fellow hunters Tea and Isabella were as he had not seen either of them for some time.

Hakuren - male - demi - crush little bit Athena - hunter - tags: Athena, Kuroyuki, (Mikage)

He was on his nest, in pure silence, but still, his ears perked toward the little group forming near the den entrance, hearing their conversations there. The sight of Annyonace escaped his throat when he heard his brother's words about him. He stood up in time as his brother walked to him "Yes I did...And let it be the last time when you speak in my mouth, okay?" he said to his brother as he walked past him to the Athena and Kuroyuki "Good morning, Athena, Kuroyuki, I am here so if you want a hunting patrol then I am into it" he said to them, his eyes looking at the she-wolf for a moment. He took that Athena was like the lead hunter's assistant when Cypher was unable to do his jobs.

Scythe - female - bi - crush developing Louis - healer - tags: Dante, open

She flicked her ears side to side as the temp beta spoke up, she sighed in annoyance 'Was he always that way? or did the beta rank get into his head?' she thought to herself. As a healer, she could be neutral, rather emotionless, who could not hate or like anyone, but she felt that this Dante she was seeing now started to get on her nerves in a bad way. She turned around to check on Cypher, then walked back to the herb's den "Options huh...does my options even have any meaning, then I could just stop saying anything at all" she murmured in silence as she moved some herbs.

Yomi - female - demi - crush open - pup - tags: Destiny, Miracle

She looked at her with her eyes wide open then flicked her tail "Oh really, I had to tell that to Kuroi then, she will be blad as she felt rather useless in nursery, you know being able to do so much more than being stuck in camp...I feel the same way, but I think I can wait for a few more months before starting my training" she said excitedly. She then nodded "Sure sure, Why do you need to speak with Dante?" she asked then felt embarrassed "...uuh, sorry I guess that's some alpha-beta things right?" she said as she followed the alpha. Her eyes looked at Miracle when the young hunter approved them, she gave her a little confusing look "What are you talking about? most of the hunters are over there near the fighters/hunters den?" she responded to her.

Kuroi - female - bi/ lesbian - crush Kiyu - pup - tags: open

She woke up and blinked her eyes, with a long yawn she looked around the nursery, silent as always. Her eyes looked to find Kiyu, but the other she-pup was nowhere to be seen, maybe she was sleeping with her father again. She stood up to shake her fur as she looked at the sleeping figure of Kairo at his nest. She didn't know how to feel about the young male, she felt rather sad that he needed to be separated from the Eros. His joining the other pack was not a thing either as he had his family in here. She took another sight as she walked silently to the den entrance to look out of it.

Redmoon Pack
Castor - male - demi/ a - crush open - lead hunter - tags: Nova

He looked around the camp enjoying the morning so far, his red ears perking behind him when the beta approved him to ask him to organize a hunting patrol as the prey pile they had inside the camp was already very low. He nodded to the pretty she-wolf "Good morning, yeah, of course, I will get the hunters and go" he said simply. His eyes looked around for those hunters "Have you hopefully seen Alfred or Lycath this morning? I have not seen Alfred for days..." he asked the beta as he looked toward the River there.

Labrador - male - Demisexual - crush maybe Kane - hunter - tags: Kane, (castor)

He sped up toward the river, the reason he decided on this race was the feelings he had when Kane mentioned that his company cheered him up as well, which was true. The company of the other hunter did make him feel a little bit happier. He looked behind him seeing the other hunter speeding closer, but still behind him "Come on hunter, you can do better than that" he called out playfully, but didn't lower his speed at all. He didn't want to be easy on him, even if he cheated at the start "Well I never said to play fair either, did I...there is still a little bit left to go, you can still get past me if you wanted to...but I will not going to give you a false winning" he said. He could see the blue river ahead of them, maybe only a few bushes, rocks, and many trees away.

Hyuuga - male - homo - crush open - warrior - tags: Maison (Chi, Freya)

He carried the female to the healer's den, carefully letting her down near the Maison, and looked at Freya "I don't know what happened, but I found her collapsed near our yesterday buck, I don't know what is wrong with her, but she feels rather lifeless even if she is still a life...I think she was out there the whole night, her body is pretty cold" he said to her then looked at Maison, making sure the healer was listening to him too.

Freya - female - demi/hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: Maison, (Hyuuga, Chi)

She was silent for a moment when Maison spoke up "I still don't want to bother them, as...well...My sister's pups maybe forgidded, even though I don't know who their father is, as she never told me" she said to the healer, lowering her voice when Hyuuga come to the den with her sister. She looked at the dark-furred fighter "Where did you find her, what happened?" she questioned the male as he gently rolled the female wolf down to the front of Maison.

Chi - female - hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: Maison, (Hyuuga, Freya)

She was just laying there, not feeling anything that cold, she heard voices and saw some shadows of the wolves around her when she opened her eyes. She recognized her sister's voice, but could not remember the others, she felt that they were familiar to her thought. The pain she had was gone too for now.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purpleplexed » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:54 am

Kane
Male - 2 1/2 - Homo - Crush: Labrador - Hunter of Red Moon Pack - Tags: Labrador

Kane tried his hardest to keep up, but his little legs couldn’t go any faster.
“I don’t think I can…” he wheezed, now gasping for breath,
“I am better at short bursts…and…turning quickly” he added.

He kept going however, keeping to his pace just behind them as they broke through the forest line and to the shore. Kane skidded to a stop, panting loudly. Once he gathered back his breath, he look up towards Labrador.
“You know, one who cheats to win, doesn’t win at all” he mentioned before leaning his head on the bigger hunter’s shoulder,
“But that’s okay, I’ll beat you one day…even if you cheat” he spoke softly as he watched the sunrise brush across the water ahead of them.
Purpleplexed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:47 pm

[ R e d m o o n ]

n o v a
| Beta | Castor | The Camp |

- work in progress -

n i k o

| Pup | W/Eros | The Dens |

His oversized paws stepped over the remains, listening to Gauge and Nova speak. It seemed the two of them were planning something on his behalf as if he wasn’t there. He whipped his lash of a tail behind him as if waiting for them to finish their conversation. Honey brown eyes searched back and forth until Gauge directed her attention to him. Niko turned her head in Eros’ direction. He’d come bounding out of the hole in the ground and responded with excitement in his tail. “Eros!” his bark squeaked, still working on his tune. It was great that another pup resided within the community. Niko had a chance to grow up with another and not feel alone. He nearly took off, but Gauge was still speaking to the pup who so eagerly was ready to jet. “If Eros isn’t in the den, then I can go with him. Make sure he doesn’t get hurt - again,” he spoke with confidence. Despite the pair of wolves being the same age and quite frankly the same size, Niko was positive that he could look out for Eros.

As the overwhelming feeling of excitement grew, Niko tapped between his two front legs as he tried to wait for her to tell him to go on over. “I’ll be good, I swear.” he tried to convince her. While she did not know Niko, yet, one thing she could believe him for was being honest in his communication. The sun peaked light beams from small gaps in the stuffed clouds and onto him brightening his dark auburn pelt. In that instance, he decided that he’d go on his own. She may have been his guardian, but that would not stop little Niko from launching himself away. “See you at lunch.” in a rush, Niko darted from Gauge’s side towards Eros. It was not long before he nearly closed the gap towards Eros. He opened his mouth briefly, almost spewing a series of questions for him. “I… I uh.. How’s your leg?” he finally asked. Curious about what actually happened to Eros, even though he’d heard bits and pieces of the conversation a few nights ago.

{ S t a r l i g h t }

k i y u
| Pup | W/Kuroi | The Dens |

The sun had risen long before Kiyu, who was still tucked comfortably in her room. The presence of Louie was long gone by the time the sun was up. It was their new routine that had not taken long for them both to adapt to. She’d see Louie again after his morning patrol and they’d catch up over lunch. After all, Kiyu had developed a hyper-independence trait - no longer needing Louie every step of the day. A cool breeze echoed low howls into the den causing Kiyu to stir. Her ears stiffly moving as the wind gushed against her. It was getting colder, which could have possibly meant a snowstorm was coming - at least that is what her father told her. She willed her ears to lay on top of her head and opened her eyes to the dim sky. The clouds were deep grey, confirming what she had learned. Kiyu knew to stay close to camp when the sky turned grim. However, that would not stop her from venturing out to see the others. Her pace was slow, sometimes fighting against the winds as they grew in speed. Her eyes were now watery from walking against the brisk air, but she was still able to see correctly after a few blinks. Kiyu’s eyes shrunk to squint as she spotted the sable pup named Kuroi. She picked up the pace until she was beside the other pup. “Hey, what are you up to?” she asked.

l o u i e
| Fighter | W/Open | Scouting The Territory |

- work in progress -

a t h e n a
| Hunter | W/The Hunters | The Dens |

Athena dipped her head as Mikage greeted her as he left the den. “Good Morning.” and just like that the sass in her was gone. She felt a little wave of laughter come over her when Mikage straightened out his brother. He agreed to the hunt, which was great that the hunters showed up, excluding a few. “It was an accident Kuroyuki, don’t let it simmer too much.” She attempted to comfort him. Her attention soon moved on to the hunt that they were going on. It seemed that she unintentionally made herself Cypher’s secretary while he was deemed absent from his position. She cleared her throat, “ Well then, let me inform Destiny or Dante. I’ll be right back.” she wolfed before scurrying off from the group. Her search for a leader wasn’t long, Dante had just walked off from speaking to their healer. Hopefully, Athena wouldn’t have to deal with the seemingly snarky healer this morning, still a little sizzled from a few days prior. If anyone knew Athena well, they would know that she could hold a grudge.

“Dante” she barked as she approached the temporary Beta. Although she would have preferred to speak with Destiny herself. Something about Dante’s angry demeanor rubbed her the wrong way. “Mornin’, I have assembled the hunters. We are ready to go on your command.” she nodded.
Last edited by TheSiren on Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:35 pm

RedMoon

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga, Castor- mate: open- taking care of Narae- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Narae, Freya, Chi, Hyuuga

They nodded as they looked at her, and said "I don't see why they'd be forbidden...We even have three orphan pups here, or seemingly orphaned. Liberty won't turn any pups away or harm them," they said. They'd been getting odd feelings from him recently, though... He made them nervous, and they didn't like to be in the alpha's company for long. Shaking their head, they nodded to Hyuuga and said "I will take care of her...You...should go see if you're needed for a patrol or anything." They then turned back to the two sister wolves.

"Freya... I need you to lay up against her and try and warm her up. I'm not sure if there's any herbs that would help maintain her warmth..." they then muttered.

(I honestly don't remember anything in warriors about how to help cold. So I think she'd just need to be like...warmed up by others but...that seems like...I don't know. Most of them have duties to attend to. Also, even if they're wolves I feel like others should still respect her and ask if its okay to warm her)

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: Blaze XD- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags: Blaze and Niko, Nova

The green eyed black phase she wolf with the white paws looked up and over. Blaze was approaching the two of them. She tried not to seem too happy with him being there near them again. She watched the beta head off, to do whatever she'd do now. She shook her head, focus entirely on the bigger male wolf now.

Well, not completely, she was still making sure Niko was okay too. Her ears went back when Blaze asked her to go with Hyuuga... and she sighed. Still, even as she lowered her head a bit, she nodded to the male. "Okay," she said in a subdued tone, then looked up as Akiro approached.

She glanced back as the pup called to her, though then he didn't seem to want an answer. He was already off and running to the other pup. She sighed and shook her head, but she'd heard everything he'd said. She called "Yes, protect your new friend, you're such a big and strong wolf."

She meant it to sound as praise, since she was definitely praising him there. She then called "Yeah...I'll see you at lunch," before falling silent. She watched him reach the other pup, and start to talk to him. She turned her own attention back to the others, and made a small sound at Akiro's words...

Akiro- m- 2 y- fighter/warrior- homosexual- crush: Milo, Castor a little- no mate until he's three- maybe wants pups someday- skills: running, jumping, fighting, watching out for others- Tags: River, Blaze, Gauge (Niko)

The reddish looking and minimally darker male said "Okay, okay. I know it was dumb to even worry about him...and he'll likely show up at some point." He then nodded as she said she should talk to Castor. She also said he should go to Blaze and talk to the lead fighter. He said "That's a good idea," to both those things she had said. He yawned a bit, shaking his head, releasing stress, and stood back up. He'd sat down for a moment, so he stood back up now. He trotted over to Blaze and Gauge, seeing she seemed down...and saying "Blaze, I think she wants to go with you. Maybe she has something to say to you? If you don't want her to go with you, you definitely need to make time to talk to her."

Starlight

Kuroyuki- m (sometimes female pronouns but not often)- 2 1/2 y- hunter- crush: Mikage, maybe Dante- mate- maybe would adopt pups- skills: running, jumping, swimming, chasing, hunting, storytelling- Tags: Athena, Mikage, Hakuren

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf flicked their tail back and forth a couple times. Their ears twitched a bit as well. He then looked to the she wolf, and dipped his head as he did so. He tilted his head as he watched her look at him a moment. He nodded once more at her, saying "Good morning,". They then watched as she looked between the two of them. They tilted their head, wondering what she was thinking. He then shook his head, before nodding at her for like the third time. He said "That's good, thats...good," but had trailed off as she mentioned Cypher. "I still feel bad he got hurt..." they said. He then watched as she stood up, as she'd been sitting. He said "It would definitely be good for him," as he didn't want the other to leave the healing den to tell them.

They looked to Hakuren, when the other emerged from the siblings den. They nodded their head to him, saying "Good morning." He then smiled a canine sort of thing, and looked down a moment. Shaking his head, he lifted his gaze once more and said "Yeah...more of us means more food possibly."

Miracle- f- 1 y- hunter then will train as a healer later- crush: Kuroi and Yomi- mate: too young- no pups- skills: running, jumping, catching things, herbs- Tags: Destiny and Yomi

(sorry, I had a dumb brain moment... I was thinking they were in the other pack for some reason. Still, I can roll with this. I can keep posting for it)

The slender and smaller golden-cream and white one tried to be calm. She felt her heart rate picking up the loner she stood before the two. Yomi, though younger, wasn't really that much younger and was an attractive female. She'd be a year old in no time, and Miracle would be one year and four months. Ambery eyes focused on her. Yomi was the one that answered her, so she looked over. "Oh...haha, whoops...I guess they are over there, but they look in pretty deep conversation. None of them came to find me either," she said.

She sighed a bit, feeling left out...since she felt like they would have come to get her. She felt like if she was wanted for a hunt, the older wolves would have come to her.

Kairo- m- 6 mo- pup male- boys; crush: Eros- too young but hopefully Eros when he's old enough- too young, but will adopt when he's three or older if possible- skills: hiding and playing- Tags: other pups

The pretty but handsome smaller and slender golden pup whined. Brown ears twitched as the brown tipped tail flicked, as he dreamed. Brown and blue eyes soon opened, and he looked around in confusion. He realized where he was and sighed, sitting up. He yawned and pawed at his face, then placed his paw back to the ground. He looked around, and began to think of his crush again.

He wondered, was Eros thinking of him right now, like he was thinking of Eros? He wasn't very confident, so it translated to thoughts...His thoughts told him Eros wasn't thinking of him at all...Eros had all those other wolves, as he was the alphas adopted son Kairo was pretty sure. He'd run away to that pack...and Kairo still couldn't understand it. Therefore, his thoughts betrayed him, telling him Eros didn't need or want him.

Azure
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:02 am

Dante

Pack: Starlight, Rank: Temp Beta, Lead Fighter, Age: 4 3/4 Feeling: Relieved and Pleased. Tags: Athena

While the ebony brute walked away he brooded with unpleasant feelings over his brief conversation with the healer, by no means at least as far as he was concerned had the power of this position go to his head, but he couldn't be certain if the other around him felt the same way yet he couldn't find it in himself to care if they did or not. As long as Destiny was pleased with his work he couldn't be bothered by the opinions of others who were not filling in for 2 lead positions. The Beta rank and his own Lead Fighter rank.

In the final moments of his private thinking, he marched away from the healer's den with considerable haste just before he was approached by one of Cypher's subordinates Athena his mind went over the available numbers of Hunters he had at his disposal today, and after a very short calculation, his numbers came to 4. It would be impossible to ask the hunters to fill some positions for a border patrol with their numbers just as thin as he was since he only had access to 3 fighters plus himself today. This meant it was time for a change in plans and he only had just moments before reaching Destiny. The brute's head was dipped in thought and his jaw was clenched in frustration while he dealt with this forming blizzard inside his head, he began to feel envious of the recent dead, and the only solution he thought would be to have them hunt smaller prey due to their smaller numbers hunting anything the size of the beast they took down 2 days ago could have consequences like those that resulted in the injury of Cypher. With winter heavily in the air the last thing this pack needed was to have more than half of their hunters injured because Dante was not sure if his fighters could compensate well enough for a wolf talented in hunting.

Dante perked up when his name was called, he looked over his shoulder, and to his surprise, Athena was approaching him. In response, he turned and met her halfway thinking that the opportunity suddenly presented itself in the form of a possible solution, he dipped his head with respect in a way of silently returning the good morning she bid him in the form of a gesture. Athena who’d been the only Hunter seen by Dante this morning informed him that she’d motivated the hunters to see to their duties. It relieved him a bit to see that Athena was taking the initiative to report to a leader on behalf of the other three who he could only assume were in a gaggle in the place Athena had just come from. The she-wolf’s initiative was commendable, and he would make sure in the following conversation with Destiny to mention the organizing of the hunters as Athena‘s accomplishment and ensure she is reported as the herald of the solution to the problem. He responded starting with a gentle exhale from his nose, ” Have you now?”, he lifted a brow letting those words hang out for just a moment before continuing, ” Outstanding.” he said slowly drawing out the word by saying it as if the beginning was separate from the ending, it was almost a compliment coming from him, ” I was beginning to think that none of the hunters would have the ambition to fill in for their Leader. Cypher will be pleased to hear at least one of you was prepared to perform his stead.” , Again it was nearly a compliment but at least he was trying even though he was still a bit sour after having just spoken with their healer.

” Prepare Mikage, Hakuren, and Kuroyuki to hunt in our Northwestern Territory, I have much reason to believe the herd that Cypher tracked down 2 days ago has only moved just far enough to stay grazing where the grass remains green. Find something small, sick, or straggling outside the safety of the herd’s grazing circle. If the situation becomes dangerous all of you will Bail and come home. I will return after I have spoken with Destiny to give you the order to begin. Thank you, Athena.”
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:18 am

I have found Moonlit. They wish to continue to be active in rp.

MoonlitWolf2022 wrote: Cypher - Lead Hunter - Tags: Dante, Scythe

Cypher, lost in his fitful sleep, was glad to be woken. He woke slowly, peering up to hear the final words from Dante’s silly remark. Did you succumb to your injuries? Cypher smiled with a quick laugh before he heard Scythe speak on his behalf. Rolling his eyes as he gave his head a quick shake to wake up and licked his wound a couple of times, wincing as he did, despite knowing Scythe wouldn’t want him to. His paw felt fine, but he definitely felt his wound. He tilted his head and licked his chops. He decided to be quiet and just try to rest some more before drifting into a quiet slumber in which he heard everything, and was still “awake”.

He hated not doing anything, especially when he thinks about how he should be leading the hunting party out right about now. He was the Lead Hunter and he felt useless, unable to do what he was chosen to do….
Listening quietly as Scythe and Dante conversed, he decided he’d pick at the scraps of food he had left the night before in a bit. He wasn’t hungry, just bored. Opening an eye at the remark Scythe had made about Dante leading the hunt himself without being cut on the rear by a horn or kicked by a hoof made him wonder. Has that happened to Dante before? He was just about to ask, revealing he was awake when Dante spoke. Scythe had probably hit a nerve just then. Knowing he would be expected to wake up once more, he drifted off and slept for a little longer.

Later, when he woke up completely, he took his time before sitting up. “Morning Scythe,” He said, dipping his head. “ I assume you were speaking to Dante earlier, correct?” He asked.

He knew the answer, but didn’t want Scythe to know he had awoken. Smiling, he looked outside. “I’ll be heading out, see if I can find him. I’m sure he was hoping to speak to me.” He said, standing with a wince.

“Thank you for your care, Scythe.” He added, turning to dip his head respectfully.
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (full)

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:10 am

Starlight Pack
Mikage - male - homo - crush maybe Kuroyuki, open - hunter - tags: Athena, Kuroyuki, (Hakuren)

He looked after the Athena as she walked to inform Dante about their little hunting patrol, he made a sight "Do you think we could be more successful hunting with more hunters? Wondering where Tea and Isabella disappeared on, I am not seeing them for ages..." he murmured as he looked around the camp for the other to hunters could still belong to their pack.

Hakuren - male - demi - crush little bit Athena - hunter - tags: Athena, Kuroyuki, (Mikage)

He nodded to the she-wolf flicking his white tail a little bit when flicked his ears over to his brother "I don't know, it dosne't matter, we can hunt a good amount of prey as just four of us, we just need to work harder" he said to him as he took his move toward the camp entrance "we better go to the entrance so we can leave when Athena comes back to informing Dante" he said calmly.

Scythe - female - bi - crush developing Louis - healer - tags: Cypher

She looked after the camp clearing for a moment, seeing her daughter Yomi with the alpha there, wondering if they were coming this way or not. She was not sure and she didn't let it bother her either, flicking her ears toward her patient "Good morning Cypher...yes he was there..." she responded to him. Her eyes followed the dark male as he stood up to leave "You know you're not fully healed yet? You could be out of your duties still today?" she called after him.

Yomi - female - demi - crush open - pup - tags: Destiny, Miracle

She looked at her with her eyes wide open then flicked her tail "Oh really, I had to tell that to Kuroi then, she will be blad as she felt rather useless in nursery, you know being able to do so much more than being stuck in camp...I feel the same way, but I think I can wait for a few more months before starting my training" she said excitedly. She then nodded "Sure sure, Why do you need to speak with Dante?" she asked then felt embarrassed "...uuh, sorry I guess that's some alpha-beta things right?" she said as she followed the alpha.

She looked to the hunters then back to the young hunter "Because they just got there, they didn't have time to go to wake you up yet, and it's not too late for you to join them now either...my mother said that older ones likes if younger ones ask to join than wait for them to ask them to join" she said flicking her tail.

Kuroi - female - bi/ lesbian - crush Kiyu - pup - tags: Kiyu

She was in her thoughts pretty much watching a rock on the ground, it didn't move as it was too heavy for the wind and there was nobody near there to move it either. Her ears perked a little bit when Kiyu talked to her, and her eyes got wide open as she stared at it for a moment shaking her head she looked to the other she-pup "Huh? Me..." she mumbled then flicked her tail a little bit "nothing really, just thinking..." she responded to her simply.

Redmoon Pack
Castor - male - demi/ a - crush open - lead hunter - tags: Nova

He looked around the camp enjoying the morning so far, his red ears perking behind him when the beta approved him to ask him to organize a hunting patrol as the prey pile they had inside the camp was already very low. He nodded to the pretty she-wolf "Good morning, yeah, of course, I will get the hunters and go" he said simply. His eyes looked around for those hunters "Have you hopefully seen Alfred or Lycath this morning? I have not seen Alfred for days..." he asked the beta as he looked toward the River there.

Labrador - male - Demisexual - crush maybe Kane - hunter - tags: Kane, (castor)

He looked at him as he ran, the river was going closer and closer. As it was not that only a few steps away he slowed down and stopped "Show me? your turnings?" he asked him "I am always being bad at those, especially quick ones...I always seem to lose my steppings" he said little bit embarrassed. He smirked when the other hunter spoke more "Nah, I can live with that, I don't mind about losing either, winning is noce thought, but it's not as important to me as it could be to someone else" he said to him. He looked at the water for a moment "You did good Kane...you did run next to next with me...that's very good...for a starter" he said with a joke.

Hyuuga - male - homo - crush open - warrior - tags: Maison (Chi, Freya)

He looked at Maison "I think she meant as forbidden if the father is a loner or someone from outside, of course, I am not so sure it's forbidden though, the pack could not hurt pups no matter which their father is" he said as he looked at them. He then flicked his ears in surprise when he understood what they were talking about "Wait a minute, who is having pups?" he asked in confusion. The black wolf shook his head then "Well I am not sure if anyone has missed me yet thought" he said.

(I guess just staying in the warm place could warm her, as wolves have very tight and warm fur...but her coldness is just a side effect as she had a very large reduction during the night, where she collapsed about)

Freya - female - demi/hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: Maison, (Hyuuga, Chi)

She nodded to Maison "Sure I can try..." she said to them. She looked at her sister for a moment as she got a good position near her, but not too close to press her anywhere. She mostly cared about getting too close to her stomach. Her ears perked to Hyuuga "Well...uh you will eventually see...maybe" she answered, not wanting to tell yet anything even if it may not be hidden soon any longer.

Chi - female - hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: Maison, (Hyuuga, Freya)

She was just laying there, not feeling anything that cold, she heard voices and saw some shadows of the wolves around her when she opened her eyes. She recognized her sister's voice, but could not remember the others, she felt that they were familiar to her thought. The pain she had was gone too for now.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:07 am

RedMoon

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga, Castor- mate: open- taking care of Narae- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Narae, Freya, Chi, Hyuuga

They nodded as they looked at her, and said "Yes, that's very good. Just do that for a bit and see if she starts to warm," they said to her. They then looked to Hyuuga, nodding and saying "Yeah...who could be mean to pups? Oh, um...yeah...I'm just going to keep it to myself for now." They couldn't say they were respecting Freya and her decision not to say anything. They then said "Hyuuga... I'm sure they will miss you."

(Oh, good. I'm glad its not going to cause anything bad to her, that she'll be able to stop being cold)

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: Blaze XD- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags: Blaze and Niko, Nova

The green eyed black phase she wolf with the white paws looked up and over. Blaze was approaching the two of them. She tried not to seem too happy with him being there near them again. She watched the beta head off, to do whatever she'd do now. She shook her head, focus entirely on the bigger male wolf now.

Well, not completely, she was still making sure Niko was okay too. Her ears went back when Blaze asked her to go with Hyuuga... and she sighed. Still, even as she lowered her head a bit, she nodded to the male. "Okay," she said in a subdued tone, then looked up as Akiro approached.

She glanced back as the pup called to her, though then he didn't seem to want an answer. He was already off and running to the other pup. She sighed and shook her head, but she'd heard everything he'd said. She called "Yes, protect your new friend, you're such a big and strong wolf."

She meant it to sound as praise, since she was definitely praising him there. She then called "Yeah...I'll see you at lunch," before falling silent. She watched him reach the other pup, and start to talk to him. She turned her own attention back to the others, and made a small sound at Akiro's words...

Akiro- m- 2 y- fighter/warrior- homosexual- crush: Milo, Castor a little- no mate until he's three- maybe wants pups someday- skills: running, jumping, fighting, watching out for others- Tags: River, Blaze, Gauge (Niko)

The reddish looking and minimally darker male said "Okay, okay. I know it was dumb to even worry about him...and he'll likely show up at some point." He then nodded as she said she should talk to Castor. She also said he should go to Blaze and talk to the lead fighter. He said "That's a good idea," to both those things she had said. He yawned a bit, shaking his head, releasing stress, and stood back up. He'd sat down for a moment, so he stood back up now. He trotted over to Blaze and Gauge, seeing she seemed down...and saying "Blaze, I think she wants to go with you. Maybe she has something to say to you? If you don't want her to go with you, you definitely need to make time to talk to her."

Starlight

Kuroyuki- m (sometimes female pronouns but not often)- 2 1/2 y- hunter- crush: Mikage, maybe Dante- mate- maybe would adopt pups- skills: running, jumping, swimming, chasing, hunting, storytelling- Tags: Athena, Mikage, Hakuren

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf flicked their tail back and forth a couple times. Their ears twitched a bit as well. He then looked to the she wolf, and said "Yeah...it wasn't really my fault. Still, I should have realized the elk could hurt him. That or I should have noticed sooner that he was injured, but...he was trying to hide it." They then looked to the brothers, and nodded at them. They said "Hey, what about Miracle?" as they remembered the one year old wolf. He kind of had forgotten about her for a bit...and felt bad.

Miracle- f- 1 y- hunter then will train as a healer later- crush: Kuroi and Yomi- mate: too young- no pups- skills: running, jumping, catching things, herbs- Tags: Destiny and Yomi

The slender and smaller golden-cream and white one nodded and said "I...guess. I could go talk to them," but she almost felt they'd forgotten her. Shaking off the feeling, she said "I um...also just wanted to talk to you, Yomi. I'll go now though," she said, and started to turn away. She looked to where the other hunters were at. She sighed a bit and shook her head, twitching her ears and flicking her tail.

Kairo- m- 6 mo- pup male- boys; crush: Eros- too young but hopefully Eros when he's old enough- too young, but will adopt when he's three or older if possible- skills: hiding and playing- Tags: Kuroi and Kiyu

The pretty but handsome smaller and slender golden pup sighed. Brown ears twitched as the brown tipped tail flicked, and he scolded himself. Brown and blue eyes looked around, he noticed only Kuroi and Kiyu were there now. He said "Good morning, you two." He sat up in his nest, yawning and stretching a bit then sighing again. He wanted to go out and see Eros...but he felt he was going to be watched closely now.

Azure
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:52 pm

n o v a
| Beta | Castor, Maison, Freya, Chi, Hyuuga | The Camp |

Nova softly sighed, relieved that the wolf was still alert. She’d talk to him later about having to come and find him, but for now, she wanted to get the ball rolling on the hunt. The pack needed to eat and soon. Her brow raised at the mention of two wolves. Her conversation with Lycath the other day was a bit of a debate as she explained to him why he couldn’t do what she knew was right. The pack needed to feel safe right now and tearing Liberty to shreds would have done the opposite. “Hm, you raise a good question,” she answered him and looked around to see if either wolf was in view. “I have not seen them, but now that I know they’re missing. They’ll be found shortly,” she added. Certain that it would not be long before she found the missing wolves.

It wasn’t long before she dismissed the lead hunter to resume his assignment. Hoping that she could trust him to get it done. “After everyone eats, please come see me,” she said before leaving his side. Nova walked with grace as she moved on to the next subject. She thought to herself of how busy she had been this morning, there was no time to truly stop and get to know anyone. However, she easily decided that she could start with her leaders. If she got the know them, it could open a gateway to the rest of them.

Her eggshell white tail swayed behind her as she trotted around the camp to confirm that Blaze and Castor were both on track for the day. With a little bit of downtime, she could manage to speak with Liberty about the morning. Although it wasn’t entirely a smooth transaction, it was a lot better than some may have anticipated. The wind blew a gentle breeze across her maw, whooshing cold air against her fur. She shook her head and looked to the sky, the clouds were growing darker as time went along. Nova figured that it would be a good idea to consult with Liberty to see what he thought about the upcoming storm. She had not been in her position long enough to know what she should do, she did have an idea though. Nova could warn the others to stay close to camp just in case the wind speeds picked up, that way it wouldn’t be too much of a fight to get to them.

Liberty was directly in her line of sight but was occupied by Eros. She sighed thinking about what happened to him once again, it wasn’t her fault but it felt like it was. She'd inticed Eros with an old fashioned race, just for fun, but it lead to his injury. Which he seemed to be getting over as fast as a common cold in humans. Her eyes lit up as the Alpha's heir leaped out of the den. Now that she had a moment to herself to think, she made her way to the healer’s den to check on Alex. After the gash on her cheek, she wanted to confirm her condition. As she approached the healer’s den, her eyes glanced over the gaggle of wolves inside. None of them were Alex. She frowned a bit when her eyes landed on Hyuuga. The den filled with silence as she approached and the smell was off. Someone smelt different than the rest of them. Her tail swatted back and forth as her frown lifted. “Hyuuga, the warriors are gathering for patrol. Please see Blaze.” She dismissed the wolf from the group. Hopefully, instead of fussing with her about a conversation like Maison had done a few days prior, Hyuuga would just do it. She closed her eyes at the thought of the fuss they'd been through and hoped not to have to deal with him lashing out again.

She held her breath for a moment, waiting to hear something from Hyuuga. When she heard nothing from the fellow wolf, she looked back at Maison. “Good Morning Maison. Have you seen Alex?” she questioned. It was a bit obvious that the Beta was worried about the young wolf’s condition after the scuffle she had. Since she was already there, she nodded towards Chi and Freya, “Good Morning ladies. Have either of you been outside the border recently?” she questioned not realizing Chi's current condition. The smell grew stronger as she drew in closer to them, someone had their scent changed from the packs as they all smelt the same unless they were mated. She figured she wouldn't get too far into it until she had found the other healer and validated her story.

n i k o

| Pup | W/Eros | The Dens |

- Waiting for Eros -

{ S t a r l i g h t }

k i y u
| Pup | W/Kuroi & Kairo | The Dens |

- See next page for reply -

l o u i e
| Fighter | W/Open | Scouting The Territory |

- work in progress -

a t h e n a
| Hunter | W/The Hunters | The Dens |

Athena’s ears tilted forward as she listened to Dante ramble on about how he didn’t expect much of the hunters. She wanted to say something to him but knew that it would be redundant to misbehave after receiving a compliment from him. Her temper at times was short, especially with those she did not care for. “Mmhm.” was all she managed to get out along with a nod of her head. “Cypher is a great leader and taught us well.” she replied without any hints of annoyance.

When his speech was finally up, she stood to all fours again to leave. “I will let them know. Thank you.” she dipped her head before turning away from him. Her body shook as she started to walk towards the group of hunters. Out of the side of her eye, she spotted Miracle, a young hunter who’d just joined the group not long ago. “Miracle!” she called out. She observed the other wolf’s demeanor, seemingly sad. Her ears twitched as she approached her and gave her a light nudge with her snoot. “Hey sugafoot, can you come with me we need all the hunters that we can get,” she assured her.

“Come, I have to let the other hunters know the plans” She tilted her head towards the other hunters. Her pace slightly picked up as she returned to the group. “Here’s the plan, you three are going to follow the elk that we found two days ago. Dante says they could not have gone too far.” She started to roll off the plan with ease. While she was certainly not in the running to take over for Cypher, it would be best to make sure that the pack was taken care of in his absence. “They should be in the northeast area of our territory. Grab anything that’s straggling behind or weak.” Her voice changed to firm making sure that they understood her. “Miracle, you and I will stay behind them and grab any hares that we find in the makeshift tree dens." She met the gaze of the others, a feeling of confidence had grown. “Dismissed, if you need Miracle and me - howl.” She bid a final goodbye to the hunters as their hunt had just started.
Last edited by TheSiren on Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me