RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:32 am

PLOT: *Somewhere in Eastern Canada* Two packs locked in a feud constantly struggling against one another for resources and Land. Both packs are lead by organized leaders who have had a taste of violence protecting what they believe to be truly theirs. Neither pack has gone out of the way to shut down the other nor has much blood been shed between the two. Yet. What shall it be? Will you follow blindly into bloodshed or peacefully solve this feud?

RULES
Romance is fine! it is encouraged!
All of Tess's rules!
If you get three strikes your out!It clear every Sunday.
Don't kill another players character without their permission.
No swearing.
Don't be rude.
If someone asks for a recap please give them one.
for explicit scenes take it else where!
Drama, drama, drama!
No god-modding! be fair!
Don't be scared to interact!
Queer is not weird!
More than 3 lines for a response please!

Last edited by StoneColdRiddik on Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:34 am, edited 31 times in total.
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Toons

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:33 am

~For the survival of the pack.~

Username: StonecoldRiddik
Wolf name: Liberty
Picture or description:

Crush:
Mate: (none)
Personality: He is a genuinely caring wolf who comes off as stern or strict. He is very devoted to the individual. He provides advice, emotional support, and has no problem lecturing when it is time. He is open minded, has a sense of humor, loves puppies, and enjoys company of others. He respects most individuals whose views are inline with his own. Its easy to tell by his demeanor that he was a former fighter before becoming a leader after a series of curious events.
History: This brute was not born from the Alpha female in this pack. He is not kin to the Alpha in any way. Rather he is a lower born pup. His mother was a loner before becoming accepted into the pack. Due to the rules his mother’s rank always remained the same, an omega, she was beneath everyone until the day she passed on. Liberty was 2 years of age at this point he had been trained to become just a basic fighter a protector of the pack and its interests. Through his determination to do right by the pack for all they had given him he trained vigorously until he defeated the original Lead Fighter in combat to take his position. He was victorious. He gained the titles he worked hard to achieve then he coasted through life for a while. The pack life was simple some one was always there to help. But the simplicity of his life fell away when the original Alpha’s (Forest) mate passed away during birth. It was unfortunate. Forest was never the same afterwards. He never sought out another she-wolf and he never let anyone close. The old brute would act out in fits of anger if disturbed. His broken heart kept him from the duty to his pack. He ignored his obligations. For a time the pack would work around their broken Alpha but Liberty became fed up with this. After multiple attempts to kindly convince Forest to resume his duties each being met with failure Liberty decided only one thing was going to solves this. He would take the Alphas position and fix this pack. The transition of leadership went astoundingly the opposite direction of peace the two argued and even traded vicious blows until Forest agreed he was no longer fit to lead. Liberty has now been alpha for a full year.
Skills: Very well rounded. He can care for wounded wolves & hunt effectively. The art and science of fighting was part of basic training.
Pack: RedMoon

~In the old ways we shall trust.~

*From dust you were born*

-T h e B a s i c s-
Username: StonecoldRiddik
Wolf name: Dante
Pack: Starlight
-D i g g i n g D e e p e r-
Personality: More aggressive than most, he is rude, prefers to be alone. He fears no one. He very blunt and calls things out as he sees it. Besides that he is diligent to his duties, and respectful to authority. Despite all this a glimpse of the former wolf he was occasionally can be seen when he is around puppies or other growing adults in his pack.

History: Born in this pack he watched many come and go. He knows all the faces in this pack but If you didn’t know Dante you could say he has no reason to be the way that he is due to life being easy going. He simply trains young wolves to fight, accepts challenges from wolves craving his position, preforming his duties to the perfect completion for his Alphess and pack mates. But under the surface is a wolf who hates the world and despises the energies of the universe. This hate for everything is drawn from the loss of his beloved mate. Dante use to be a gentle soul. He use to have a sense of humor. He use to be able to love. The details of how he came to be this way are tragic to say the least. Weiss, the name of his mate, passed away tragically during a hunt where the game was far healthier than anticipated. Weiss fought with bravery, she was organized, and followed orders from her lead hunter but her life was taken when she was kicked as the pack tried to desperately take down the healthy moose. No amount of anger or rage could undo or make right what had happened. The brute knew if he sought revenge he would disrespect her memory as well as fail. After months of crushing depression he rose from his den one day never the same.

Skills: He can care for wounds effectively and gather herbs. Scent tracking other wolves. Adept in survival strategies and battle tactics.

-R e l a t i o n s h i p-
Crush:
Mate: (Fate was so unkind)
Pups: no
Kin:

-O t h e r-

~And to the ashes you will return~
Last edited by StoneColdRiddik on Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:17 am, edited 20 times in total.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chores & Updates

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:34 am

Hunting
Herb Gathering for Healer
Scent Mark Territory
Eliminate Pests
Care for Wounded
Teach Young to fight/hunt
Mandatory nap time.

CURRENT WEATHER

10-15 mph winds with a chill.
Storm clouds Litter the skies
A blanket of snow already covers the ground.

Last edited by StoneColdRiddik on Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:05 am, edited 11 times in total.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

D E S T I N Y

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:55 am

╒═══════════════╕
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
D E S T I N Y
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
╘═══════════════╛

"The greatest forces lie in the region of the uncomprehended."

name;; destiny age;; 4y 2M gender;; female ranking;; alpha femalepack;; starlight Crush:;

appearance;destiny is on the smaller end of her stature, which helps aid her in sneaking around almost unseen. Her fur is grey colored with hints of brown and black on her ears, tail and along her back. Her eyes are an amber color and almost enhanced in color when she is in the sun. due to a past run-in with another pack during one of her many "adventures" also known as sneaking out of camp during her pup-hood. destiny has a small slit in her left ear along with a few minor scars from other times she has injured herself.
personality;charming, destiny finds it easy to befriend others. she often uses this to her advantage to make friends with her pack members. Being alpha sometimes can make it hard for Destiny to socialize without feeling that title above her head. More up-front traits are her bubbly and outgoing nature. she seems fearless on the outside and is always curious to explore and learn more. however this fun side of her can also be her biggest downfall as she will use any information given against another wolf if she feels they have wronged her. destiny has a tendency to be sometimes snarky and using petty actions or words to prove her point, which is something she constantly belittles herself and scolds herself for. she is not afraid to back down from a challenge, sometimes she does have to choose the latter for the sake of her pack and title. the trust of destiny is not easy to gain, she will often close herself off to others before deeming if they are worthy of her trust. Just because she trusts her pack as a whole, does not mean she trusts everyone individually. the only wolf who was ever able to have her complete trust was her elder brother, ember who passed away in a previous fire. destiny does have a soft, loving and caring side to her - however the wolf hates to show it. she feels as if it exhumes weakness and she can't stand being looked down on. at times, she can be extremely puppy-like, where she is overly playful, non-cautious and overall unaware of her surroundings however she is not in this mood frequently - if ever.
history; born and raised into the pack, destiny was the middle of three siblings. her parents were respected pack members and held their pups to a high standard. always being put against her siblings, they never saw eye to eye and destiny found herself and her older brother frequently fighting and proving to be who would be the best between the two. despite her upbringing to be obedient, destiny hated being told what to do , how to do it and how to act. this resulted in her trouble making days to begin. she would often run from camp, go missing for days or just cause drama between pack members. during the beginning of training to become a huntress. destiny finally found something she believed to be decent at. of course her parents saw her areas of improvement and worked with her to correct those errors. unfortunately before destiny could prove herself to her family, they had passed away. Using the pain she felt from losing her family, destiny swore to make them prideful in her and rose through the pack ranks.

Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

B L A Z E

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:55 am

╒═══════════════╕
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
B L A Z E
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
╘═══════════════╛

"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody."

name;; blaze age;; 3y 7M gender;; male ranking;; fighter pack;; redmoon

appearance;slightly above the average height for a wolf in the area, blaze has a muscular build and numerous scars lining his legs and flank. He is proud of his scars and will hold his head high. he has bright amber eyes
personality;Cocky, arrogant and over confident. What else would you expect? Blaze is pretty anti-social as he is very blunt and will not hesitate to tell a pack mate they are doing something incorrectly or if he believes they are a bird brain. His lack of socialating skills from his puppyhood show now in his adult life. He has some child-like tendencies once you get to know him. For one special wolf - his eventual mate. He is truly caring and loyal. he will defend those he loves with his life. His loyalty for his pack is strong and unbreakable. He feels compelled to make them proud as he acknowledges they saved his life. He looks up to the Alpha, and the Alpha is the only wolf he will take any critique from. He will respect those in the pack but has learned to only listen to the Alpha, Beta and Lead Fighter.
history;Blaze figures he was abandoned as a pup, as he doesn't remember anything resembling a mother, father or siblings. Honestly, he's not sure how he survived being a pup. In all honesty - he hates the idea of being a parent in the future, clearly if his bloodlines couldn't raise him then how is he supposed to raise a pup of his own? Against the odds, Blaze was able to survive for a year of his life, teaching himself hunting and fighting as he had to fend for himself. His only "companion" he had as a pup was a small mouse that lived near his makeshift den. He would talk to the mouse and use it as a way for him to express his feelings. He was a pretty emotional pup. For this reason he refuses to hurt any mice. However, he won't let anyone know he has a soft spot for the little creatures. and eventually found his way to Redmoon where he trained initially in hunting but didn't show any signs of truly excelling in technique so he was moved to fighting. This is where he found his true passion. His muscular build comes in handy when helping defend his pack. Blaze has many scars from run-ins with loners and other animals and he wears them proudly. He avoids the medic den at all costs and believes deeply that if he can function with a few scratches then their time is wasted on him and can more likely be used elsewhere on another wolf needing it more.

Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Needs people.)

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:31 am

(Accepted! :D )
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝕆𝕦𝕣𝕪𝕦

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:35 am

Wherever the winds would take me
Pulled by tide, adrift along the lines

Ouryu :: 3y 8m :: Male :: Demisexual :: Healer, Starlight Pack

Soft-spoken and generally a bit on edge when in larger groups, Ouryu isn't easy to engage in long conversations. At least, not with a whole lot of input from him anyway. He's a good listener though, and can give surprisingly good advice on occasions when actually asked as he's generally quite good at seeing both sides of a problem. Kindhearted and intelligent despite his lapses in memory, he has a heart of gold and a slight hero complex, always jumping in to help anyone, even wolves he doesn't know. His memory tends to ebb and flow, and he can't always remember names or places immediately -- and in fact this is why little is known about him, he was found by the pack and taken in on a bad day and even on good ones he no longer remembers his past. Something that should probably bother him more than it really does.
A bit emotionally stunted, but regardless on good days, when he stands up and tries, he can have a rather commanding presence.

Efficient when given orders. Has a surprisingly robust amount of herb knowledge, it's practically muscle memory to the point of being almost instinctual.

Now I'm lost in thoughts of where I am
Last edited by Fortune's Fool on Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝔎 𝔦 𝔯 𝔦

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:36 am

Close your eyes, seek paradise
Won't change your mind, can't shake the light

Kiri :: 4y 1m :: Female :: Pansexual :: Fighter, Red Moon Pack

While fully capable of being perfectly eloquent and respectful in her speech patterns, much of the time Kiri doesn't bother. She just appears to want to have a bit of fun, and has a very teasing, and at times flirty, personality. She tends to put up a strong front, acting as if she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her as she goes about her business. Whether this is her true face or simply a mask she puts on is anyone's guess. She is great with pups however, often to the surprise of those around her. She melts when they're around and obviously adores them -- though she seems a bit skeptical at the idea of having her own.
She doesn't seem to care much for the idea of ranks as a whole, having been born, and spent much of her life as, a loner. Which leaves her respect for those above her a little.... lacking at times. Not to say she purposely defies those that rank above her and she's fully capable of holding her tongue in most situations, she just doesn't really understand the concept of placing one wolf above another.

Quick on her paws and adept at improvising last second. Not outstandingly strong but makes up for it with agility. Would probably make a better hunter really, but she's atrocious at cooperative hunting.

I'll take the chance and roll the dice
Last edited by Fortune's Fool on Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:18 pm

Username:
Spiritstar3
Wolf name:
Kikui
Picture or description:
Still handsome despite his old age. Has graying/white in areas, and is a black phase wolf with white toes. His nose, pads, and nails are all dark/black, of course. His eyes are a darker ambery gingery orangy whatever sort of color.
Crush:
Open if anyone even wants
Mate:
Had one but open again
Personality:
Kikui is a good natured and golden hearted elderly male. He's happy where he is, and still loyal to the pack as ever. He adores younger wolves, pups really, and likes company. He's slow...but intelligent and cuddly, and a storyteller. He can also be stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud at times. Wild as in barking and growling, not running around. Withdrawn if upset, can seem cold and aloof if angered; also has a bit of a temper, and doesn't like others claiming he's useless or things like that.
Skills:
He's old...but used to be good at running and hunting; good storyteller and watching over pups
Other:
Homosexual and romantic, maybe poly open if that's allowed here
Elder
Pack:
Starlight

(he's passed away now)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:17 pm

(Accepted! :D will add your ranks very soon)
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me