RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:16 pm

Alex

Rank: apprentice healer Pack: RedMoon, Age: 2 Tags: Nova(briefly), Chi, Maison, Freya Feeling: Curious & Concerned

3 full days had passed since the incident with this packs Alpha, Liberty, who had taken it upon himself to make threats to the young healer who in-advertently heard something from his child that she shouldn’t of, more now than ever all she ever wished is that she could un-hear what that little pup told her in the den shortly after his injury. Eros was so young and innocent yet he’d seen something extremely grotesque and Alex was the only one who knew that Liberty had murdered the previous leader in cold blood. Even thinking about brought waves of depression over her, Forrest was an outstanding example of a leader who had to continue to preform even after dealing with a severe traumatic event he didn’t deserve to be murdered, of course no one really ever deserves to be killed except for maybe Liberty he was due for a good killing Alex thought.

The apprentice healer was just shy of the pack grounds not to far away but close enough to still hear some of the bustle and mumbled conversations. she couldn’t clearly hear but could still recognize the voices that were speaking. During this time Alex was staring at her reflection which was made in the thin layer of ice that formed ontop of the river’s water, glancing at the swollen wound on her cheek. It was a visual reminder of that day as well as a point of concern when every one saw it. She remembered how upset Lycath was when he first saw the wound on her cheek Lycath expressed in the form of unique and inappropriate words his frustrations with their leader and what he would do to Liberty if Nova hadn’t talked him down. Besides though Lycath’s courage and eagerness to protect his sister, was very large, Lycath himself was a smaller wolf of statue, born to be the hunter that he is today and nothing else. should her brother engage in a physical fight with liberty that more than likely the alpha would beat the brakes off of her older brother. Alex was thankful Nova stepped in.

“Alex I need you in here!”, that was clearly Maison calling out for her so in response she quickly made her way back in a little of a panic concerned that something had gone very wrong in the healers den. ”Yes! I’ll be there in just a moment!” She called out to let them know she would be there. Multiple scenarios played around inside her head while she trotted quickly to the entrance of the den surprised to see that there was a bit of a crowd. Nova the packs diligent beta, who was stepping in for their belligerent idiot of an alpha, was standing at the head of the den, conversing with Maison, and two others she thought. Alex unfortunately caught the back half of the conversation Mason was having with nova. Nova, for some reason was in a way that resembled sometimes how liberty speaks was informing Mason to stay in his lane, Alex simply bowed her head, once in the presence of the beta and folded her ears against her head submissively not wanting to be on the backend of whatever was going on. After a quick glance inside the den, she could see the two others. It was Freya and Chi. Freya was sitting protectively next to her sister who didn’t seem to be very responsive at the moment and she was swollen like she was pregnant or had some kind of bloating infection Alex was not sure but she knew she wanted to help alleviate whatever it is the young she wolf was feeling.

When her name was mentioned by Nova who had stated while Alex was approaching that she was only here to check in on Alex. The healer gently nosed Nova’s shoulder as kind of a way to say thank you, ”Thank you Nova I am fine, I’m going to have a scar and the fur might not grow back…But that won’t bother me., Alex finished her statement with a small wolfish grin then turned her attention to Maison who she approached in side the den, her smile faded away making her face look more apologetic before she addressed Maison about the situation, ”I’m sorry I wasn’t here sooner…What’s the situation with Chi and how can we help? Is…she….sick?, there were unsure tones in her speech because her first guess was not that chi was pregnant because how could that happen? No male wolf in this pack would mate without first consulting the Alpha. So Chi couldn’t be pregnant or at least she thought.
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:22 pm

Liberty

Liberty - Rank: Alpha Pack: Redmoon, Age: 5. Tags: Nova, still watching kiddos’ Mood: Intrigued

It had been two long years since liberty had received the opportunity to be able to sit back and watch his pack just simply operate without him interjecting. He felt proud because it is as he says normally, the pack will just run itself, and for the most part he witnessed that but not without noticing nova’s effort this morning he was certain after watching her run around like a chicken with their head cut off, that she had nearly had a conversation with every wolf this morning except himself. When Liberty wasn’t watching the boys talk he was watching Nova converse with Maison who called out for Alex, Liberty narrowed his eyes suspiciously wondering what for. Alex was soon returning from where ever she’d gone and joined the gaggles of wolves around the healers den, his interest in whatever was going on had peaked dramatically and he was invested. Liberty glanced at the boys again who hadn’t moved and were safe then looked back to Nova who was on her way to approach. Liberty took his job as a glorified pup sitter very seriously and he enjoyed doing nothing while pup sitting watching every one else work was a delight. But he’d never vocalize that. Liberty began to think that maybe he would just sit back and permanently allow Nova to fill in for him so that he could laze about all day forever.

Liberty dipped his head respectfully to the acting Alpha kindly responding silently to her good morning gesture because Eros vocalized his response with tremendous enthusiasm, ”G’morning miss Nova!!, he said sweetly turning his attention back to his fellow pup buddy.

“Yes of course.”, he said in his usual firm tones confirming he’s available for whatever Nova needed to speak with him about. After the opportunity to watch the pack operate and noticing a gaggle of wolves around the healers den for some time he was most interested in what the details about it were and hoped the reason for the conversation was to fill him in on what the situation was. Liberty was mostly care free at the moment not worried about whether or not someone was on his tail about the injury he inflicted to Alex because he understood how many wolves possibly know it was him and he knew which wolves would have been informed of the truth. His carefree attitude towards this was him basically daring someone to call him out on it. After Eros responded to Nova Liberty stood up and told Eros what he was going to be doing and where he would be for just the moment. ”Eros I am going to go inside and speak with Nova. So behave and refrain from any tomfoolery got it?”, he finished with a playful wink indicating that he was by no means talking to the child in a disciplinary manner. Afterwards he indicated with a motion of his head for Nova to follow then stepped inside the den turning to face her then sitting back on his haunches. ”Is this about the situation at the healers den? I noticed you and Maison converse for some time. Is there an emergency?” he asked respectfully, he had plenty of time to draw conclusions but he needed only the truth.
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (full)

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:02 am

Starlight Pack
Mikage - male - homo - crush maybe Kuroyuki, open - hunter - tags: Athena, Kuroyuki, Miracle (Hakuren)

He waited and watched patiently, his ears perked up a little bit when his brother ran toward the herd and started to bring some chaos. He didn't move at first, but when he saw the injured doe starting to be more separated by the herds, he looked at Kuroyuki. He didn't say anything just showed up and ran after the injured doe, who seemed to notice the danger and panicked as she started to speed up but stumbled a lot because of her injury. It didn't do much for him to strike to her back to try to fall her over. Even as injured the doe sure did fight back, alone he could likely lose his stamina with her, but likely he had Kuroyuki to help, as his brother seemed to be running around the herd still.

Hakuren - male - demi - crush little bit Athena - hunter - tags: Athena, Kuroyuki, Miracle (Mikage)

He waited for a moment for a good opportunity, and when he saw it he jumped out of the bushes and raced toward the herd, not after the injured doe, but tried to start panic around the herd, and the same way he tried to get the doe be separated by most of them. It was almost impossible to get the doe to be separated fully as she seemed to stay close to others, even if the injury made her be slower than others. He didn't focus on where the other two were but hoped for them to act now when they still had the chance.

Scythe - female - bi - crush developing Louis - healer - tags: Cypher, open

She watched after the Cypher "You can go to your den if you want to, I am not stopping you, I just told you to take easy on today, and come to see me later, so I can check the healing process" she called out after him. She took A sigh and shook her head 'Seriously why all the high-ranking wolves are so stubborn...' she thought to herself as she got to continued with her herbs.

Yomi - female - demi - crush open - pup - tags: Destiny, > Kairo, Kiyu, (Kuroi)

She listened to them her ears perked to Kiyu when she spoke up "Aren't you the same age as I am Kiyu? 8 months?" she asked "I am afraid we're too young for training unlike Kuroi" she kept saying "Alpha said to me to patiently wait for a few more months to start training, but Kuroi could start training right now if she wanted to" she said to them.

Kuroi - female - bi/ lesbian - crush Kiyu - pup - tags: Kiyu, Kairo, (Yomi)

She sighed her head "I am not sure about that...Eros was from the other pack to the start I think...I just don't know why was he here...maybe he was lost by his pack and was rescued in here before his pack came to bring him back..." she said "So that's why nobody could care about his leaving, if they know that he was only going back home where he belonged to" she said liking her tail a little bit. She looked at Kiyu as she spoke up "I am not sure, I could maybe want to try some fighting, I mean I am not small sized and I am still growing, I may have a fighter body...and I could like to protect those who need it" she said to her.

Redmoon Pack
Castor - male - demi/ a - crush open - lead hunter - tags: River, Kane, (Labs), Lycant, Manfred (kind of)

He waited for Lycant and Manfred to answer him, but felt inpatient and when he saw his younger brother and Kane coming back to camp he shook his head and decided to leave Mandfred and Lycant to do whatever they wanted if they didn't want to go hunting then he didn't have all days left to wait for them. He looked at the hunters his ears peking to the nursery "Freya, Chi If you're coming better to come now" he called out for them starting to get annoyed. She looked at Freya "I see...then we need to work on our very best, there are only four hunters out of seven..." he said with a sigh "Let go" he told them and started to leave the camp.

Labrador - male - Demisexual - crush maybe Kane - hunter - tags: Kane, River (castor)

He jogged back to camp, seeing the hunters being still there, but not much else had happened. His ears perked over to his brother as the lead hunter left the warrior's den with a little annoyed look on his face. He looked at Kane "We will seem to have a hard hunting patrol now, I guess he didn't get everyone..." he told the other hunter. He looked at Freya as she walked to them saying something, but he didn't hear what, likely something was wrong with Chi as she was not joining the patrol either. He flicked his tail to follow after the lead hunter when he decided to leave.

Hyuuga - male - homo - crush open - warrior - tags: Blaze, Gauge

He walked forward not hustling to anywhere as he didn't need to, and running around could make bad patrol, and likely there could be scents and things he could not notice when hurrying. He sighed "So what's going on, with the pack now, you and Maison seem to have something going on with the high-ranking ones?" he questioned the fighter.

Freya - female - demi/hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: Maison, Alex (Chi), > Castor, hunters

She sighed "Well I heard Eros was being injured, and that pup seems to be very close to Nove like her foster pup or something, she likely just got angry that in her eyes injured pup was more important than talking with a fighter...and he is not just any pup he is alphas pup..." she said to them. Her eyes looked to the Lax when the healer apprentice showed up, perking her ears as she could hear the voice of the lead hunter calling her " Good morning Alx, and I need to go now, I will come to see you later Chi" she called out for her sister and others. She left the nursery and walked to the Castor "I am here, Castor...I am sorry Chi can't come to the hunting patrol today" she said to him lowering her head a little bit. She looked at him as he responded and soon after left the camp. Her eyes turned to see the alpha walking toward the nursery, feeling a little worried, but she still decided to go with the hunters.

Chi - female - hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: Maison, Nova (Hyuuga, Freya)

She listened to them "I am not sure if she was rude or not, I am not really told this to anyone except to my sister...so I guess they're angry at me for hiding suck things" she said to Maison "Now it's too late to turn back as I can't turn back time to do better choices" she told the healer. She gave a smile to her sister as she left the nursery to get with the hunters "Yes, I will be here" she said to her. She was silent for a moment when Alex showed up, she flicked her ears and looked elsewhere for a moment "I am not...sick...I am pregnant..." she said in silence. She didn't know what to think, this was her first pregnancy so she didn't really know what to hope for "I think the pups will come tonight?" she said suddenly.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:11 am

RedMoon

Maison- nonbinary- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga, Castor- mate: open- taking care of Narae- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Narae, Freya, Chi, Alex

They sighed and shook their head, saying "Eros isn't her pup...She was just probably watching him because Liberty is busy all the time." He shook his head, then looked to the she wolf apprentice as she appeared. He checked her over, asking "How are you? Does your wound still hurt?" they asked, doing their job as the healer for her too. They then looked to Chi, feeling relief when she spoke. They hadn't been sure if they should say she was actually pregnant...She sure wasn't sick, though, so he could have at least said that. She explained her situation herself, though, so he nodded. "Yeah, she's...pregnant, and she stayed out in the cold too long...Hopefully the pups will be okay," they said, then made a small sound. "Chi...you think they're going to come tonight?" he asked, worried now. Was she really that far along, they questioned. How had they not noticed...ah...she may not have been eating too well.

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: Blaze XD- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags: Blaze and Akiro, Hyuuga

The green eyed black phase she wolf with the white paws sighed. "Blaze, he wasn't even here when you were told to take Milo around...He just saw me...saw something and wants me to feel better." With a flick of the tail she got up and turned away, looking to Hyuuga.

She sighed a bit as she looked at Hyuuga, shaking her head a couple times. She said "If you mean Blaze...I don't know, I just...I want to be able to talk to him. I can never seem to find time to, though. I want to tell him...something important," she said to the other.

Akiro- m- 2 y- fighter/warrior- homosexual- crush: Milo, Castor a little- no mate until he's three- maybe wants pups someday- skills: running, jumping, fighting, watching out for others- Tags: Blaze, Gauge, Hyuuga-> Ridge

The reddish looking and minimally darker male said put his ears back. He felt a growl bubbling forth, but stopped it when Gauge spoke up. He nodded and said "Yeah...I wasn't here to hear anything about Milo. Though I'm going to assume Nova told you to take him around." This was said to Blaze, then he focused on Gauge. He'd definitely seen her try to talk to Blaze before, but things seemed to get in the way. Such as Shy Fawn the traitor returning...Where had the stupid older wolf even gotten to now?

Ridge see!ed a little annoyed but that wasn't really his problem. They'd been given the order to watch and protect the hunting patrol. That's what Blaze wanted the two of them to do, so that's what they were going to do. Shaking his head, he followed her over to the hunters.

Starlight

Kuroyuki- m (sometimes female pronouns but not often)- 2 1/2 y- hunter- crush: Mikage, maybe Dante- mate- maybe would adopt pups- skills: running, jumping, swimming, chasing, hunting, storytelling- Tags: Mikage, Hakuren

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf flicked their tail. They twitched their ears, then began to go towards the doe. He raised his head a moment, sniffing the air then shaking his head. He flicked his tail once more, and began to run when Mikage did. He looked back to see Hakuren was just circling the herd...He shook his head again and sighed, running to grab the doe by one leg.

Miracle- f- 1 y- hunter then will train as a healer later- crush: Kuroi and Yomi- mate: too young- no pups- skills: running, jumping, catching things, herbs- Tags: Athena and others

The slender and smaller golden-cream and white one nodded at her. She twitched her ears and flicked her tail, looking at the older female. Older than her, but definitely not an elder yet or even close to it. She shook that thought away, saying "That's... that's fine," and nodded again. She could understand that, as there probably hadn't been much time. She'd been getting the other adults first, which made more sense.

She looked to the others a moment, as they seemed to be talking. She flicked her tail again, wondering if they'd found a baby, or a sick or injured animal. She twitched her ears once more, then looked at Athena. She nodded at her, saying "That sounds fine to me." Her ambery eyes focused on her now, though wanted to look to the others again. Shaking her head, she followed after the other she wolf.

She lowered her muzzle as well, imitating what the other was doing. She sniffed hard but didn't smell anything yet, so she sighed a bit.

Before raising her head to look at the other, tilting her head a bit. "I...was born here...I think...I don't know, but I was definitely here since I was a pup."

Kairo- m- 6 mo- pup male- boys; crush: Eros- too young but hopefully Eros when he's old enough- too young, but will adopt when he's three or older if possible- skills: hiding and playing- Tags: Kuroi and Kiyu, Yomi

The pretty but handsome smaller and slender golden pup shook his head. Brown ears twitched as the brown tipped tail flicked, and he sighed. Brown and blue eyes looked to the three, and he said "No...His mom was a loner or something, they weren't from that pack...I don't think. Maybe that alpha somehow knew his mom though..." He shook his head again, but had never heard of a father from Eros. All he knew was the other had had a mother. He had to have had a father, though, because that's just how things worked. Then listening to the others, he said "I'm not old enough to train yet either...Kuroi, you should do what you want to do, so... if you want to be a fighter, do that."

Azure
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purpleplexed » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:02 pm

Kane
Male - 2 1/2 - Homo - Crush: Labrador - Hunter of Red Moon Pack - Tags: Labrador, Castor, Hunting Party

Kane kept close to Labrador as they walked up to the hunting party.
“I guess that takes the opportunity of larger prey no longer an option” he responded to Labrador, as he heard Castor call the party to depart.
The little wolf quickly sped up to walk alongside Castor.
“What’s the plan, lead?” He asked the Lead Hunter then looked back towards Labrador with a cute, warm smile before looking back.
Purpleplexed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:12 pm

[ R e d m o o n ]

n o v a

| Red Moon | Beta | W/ Liberty, Eros, & Niko|

While Liberty spoke to Eros, Nova glanced back at the healer’s den and then toward the rest of the pack. Deep down hoping that the pack could fire on all cylinders without her or Liberty present for a moment. She turned back to look at Liberty who she followed once he motioned her to. She quietly swallowed, following him into the den. Nova braced her weight onto her haunches, wrapping her tail behind her. Her ears nearly flattened when he’d asked about the commotion. He’d been watching her or the high-traffic den. “One of our hunters isn’t in the best shape. How is pup duty?” Quickly, she flipped the subject in hopes that he would not inquire. A tiny part of her wanted to share the mishap of Maison nearly shoving her out of the healer’s den while she checked in on their pack mates. However, Nova knew exactly what that meant for the healer. The last thing she wanted was to put a target on their only healer.

Her graveling thoughts were mushed aside.. She willed herself to keep quiet and deal with their issue on her own Accord. Chocolate eyes pooled with amber shimmers swept the snowy plains, sauntering behind Liberty. “I imagine Eros is a pawfull and then some.” the Beta teased. She cleared her throat as the silence grew. “Thank you, for the opportunity. It has been a heap of work for me in the last few days. Quite, challenging.”. Making sure the pack was taken care of and that all remained - peaceful.

A soft grunt rumbled from the smaller wolf. “Have you and Destiny concluded on the treaty?” was the best she could say. She cautiously pushed to know more, for her own sake. Her ears swiveled when the wind blew, listening for any hysterics. She twisted her tail behind her as she waited for Liberty’s response. “I hope that we can forget about the other day, it would be the best so that we could move forward” Although her words were vague, she was certain that the Alpha knew exactly what she was referring to. She had to play nice with Liberty, especially knowing he could get away with hurting her. Her ears flattened at the thought, of him wrapping his tough jaws around her neck. It left a slightly uneasy feeling, however, she would keep the peace.

A low growl rumbled from below her chest, hopefully the hunters weren’t too far with their breakfast. “I sent the hunters and fighters out. I don’t understand why anyone did not take charge of their duties this morning.” she huffed out of light frustration. To her knowledge, the leads knew exactly what they needed to do. She felt she should not have to tell anyone what needed to be done. Another meek disturbance erupted, “Hopefully the hunters aren’t long. I’m starved.” she said in response to her grumbling belly. She stood on all fours as if she were going to leave the den, only to claim the edge as her spot. Nova needed to see the pack, especially the two pups outside the den. Her ears perked up at the howls from the wind blowing. “Winter is approaching, we should have the hunters stock up just in case the conditions are too harsh for them to hunt." Her concern for the hunters wasn't too hefty, but she wanted to ensure that the pack was safe during the heavy winter they were to endure.

m i l o

| Fighter | W/ Fighter Squad |

He was not far from the other fighters, as they were in his sight. Milo remembered something one of the leaders informed him about when he was going in for his first day. To meet with Blaze and obey his orders. Milo immediately rushed to the large group of fighters, much bigger than the pack before where they only had two or three. His gaze swept the group for the largest brute with black fur and an undertone of white. It was not long before Blaze was within his sight. “You must be Blaze, I’m Milo.” he dipped his head out of respect for the lead wolf. There seemed to be several wolves he’d yet to meet, but now was not the time for that. He’d get to meet everyone, eventually. “Where should we start?” his rugged voice spoke once more. Milo wasn’t new to the rank, just the pack and their ways of doing their routines. His old pack only did solo runs, which he thought was idiotic, but who was Milo to challenge what his leaders commanded him to do?

Milo had already interrupted the conversation that was at hand. When he noticed that he intruded on something he was not supposed to hear, he pinned her ears to his cap. If a wolf could turn red, right now would have been his moment to show it." I-I'm sorry. I did not realize there was a previous discussion going on - not related to our duty." he quickly apologized for his mistake. He swept his eyes between Blaze and Hyuuga as the other warrior questioned Blaze. From what Milo could tell, the lead warrior seemed a bit tense for whatever reason. "I can go with the others if need be." he inserted himself once more. It wasn't that he was nervous, more so an attempt to be respectful to the others.

n i k o

| Pup | W/ Eros, Nova, Liberty |

- SNIP WAITING FOR EROS -

{ S t a r l i g h t }

k i y u

| Star Light | Pup | W/ The pups - open |

It wasn’t hard to keep up with the others as the conversations flew between them. Kuroi was old enough to train, yet Kiyu had to wait. She tilted her head, “I’m not waiting until I turn a year to train, why not start now ?” the ambitious pup pushed. Kiyu didn’t understand the issue of her wanting to train earlier. “My father has taught me many things about the ranks.” Louie treated Kiyu the way that she wanted to be treated, like a young adult. Although Kiyu was still pretty young, she did not lack skills like the others. She looked at Kuroi, “Maybe my father could teach you fighting?” she offered. Even though, Louie isn’t a trainer, just a father teaching his young. Her tail slightly wagged at the small excitement she had for Kuroi. Who’d soon be in the ranks with the rest, training to become the best she could be.

“You’ll be great at whatever it is you choose to do.” She gently nudged Kuroi’s shoulder with the tip of her nose. She offered a sweet smile before standing on all fours. “I’ll catch up with you guys when breakfast arrives!” she yipped before bouncing away from the trio of pups. Her tail swooshed high behind her as she trotted through the territory. The small furball leads herself right into the bushes, now further away from the rest. Kiyu sniffed a few times, picking up a weak trail of the hunters. They had to be out hunting the next meal for the pack as usual. Kiyu bounded off behind the group of hunters, careful not to be caught by them. Once she found a good footing, she plopped her haunches on the cold snow and watched from afar as they did their work. Her eyes caught three males slowly inching toward a weak animal, poor thing. Kiyu tilted her head in wonder, they chose the weakling as their pick when there were better options in front of the weak doe. She studied them, thinking of questions she could ask Louie later if he felt up to her game.

It wasn’t long before the young wolf was distracted by Athena and Miracle off-trail sniffing dens in the trees. Kiyu took a wild guess they were hunting rabbits since the weak doe wouldn’t be enough to feed everyone. It almost made her worry that they would have to ration their meals moving forward. Her ears tilted backward as the bushes nearby rustled to the wind's heavy blows. Kiyu lowered her body to the ground, hoping that she could blend in with the bushes behind her. Her eyes still focused on the group of hunters in front of her.

l o u i e

| Star Light | Fighter | W/fighters |

- SNIP W.I.P -

a t h e n a

Star Light | Hunter | W/Miracle - the hunters |

Pointy black ears lifted to the sky as Miracle's voice rang them once more. "You're whole life huh? We mustn't of crossed paths before." Her tail wagged behind her like a gentle wave. She continued to sniff for any nearby prey, hoping that she'd have some luck finding something soon. "I grew up here, but I mostly stayed to myself. My family has unfortunately met their demise, serving the pack." her voice was bland, lacking any emotion. Finally, a strong scent wafted her nose and caught her attention. She laid on her belly and slowly moved in to spot two full-grown rabbits inside the den snoozing. Sadly for them, it would soon become an eternal slumber. "There are two in here. I'll grab one and you get the other?" she offered a seemingly fair trade. That way they both could have something to take back.
Last edited by TheSiren on Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comett » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:16 am

RedMoon

- R i d g e -

Female | Warrior | Mate: Open| Tags:Lycath, Akiro, Hunting Party | Crush/Mate: Open Mood: Grumpy, impatient

Ridge kept at a steady pace as she followed the hunting leader, waiting for her instructions and who she was going to babysit. Her mood is still iffy and in a bad mood shes always looking for an outlet.

In my Graduation Era, please be patient, I'll get to your trade soon!
Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me