RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:33 am

๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šข
Starlight Pack |Female | Alpha |4 years | crush: developing | tags: Yomi, Dante
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Destiny nodded listening to Yomi. She understood the feeling of being useless to the pack at this time, but they needed to learn. And enjoy not having any responsibilities. She gave the pup a small smile as they approached Dante "I need to speak with him about the day's patrols and get a morning update" she explained. Destiny never minded sharing what or how she ran the pack. She believed the best way to lead was being open and up front, plus you never knew who the next Alpha would be so it was crucial to Destiny to lead in a kind and caring manner. She wanted her pack's foundation to be kept on kindness and where her pack felt okay with speaking to her and being friendly. Being Alpha wasn't about power in her eyes.

Miracle had approached and left quickly, Yomi had been quick to respond to her friend, offering a small nudge to the pup Destiny commented, "You may go talk to her if you wish" she said with a small smile. She knew the friendships in packs were important and wanted to ensure the pack relationships stayed strong. She also tried to take offense that the hunter did not greet her but, nevertheless Miracle seemed shy and being a technical authoritive figure she understood.

As they approached her Beta, Destiny dipped her head "Good morning Dante, I assume you slept well" she greeted her friend like she always did. She held her tongue to not poke fun at her friend. She could tell that someone had upset him already, she'd pry into that later. Nosey, Nosey Destiny she scolded herself. With a flick of her tail she snapped back into Pack conversation. They needed to get a move on the day. Besides, she needed to make a pack announcement later and inform everyone that she and Dante would be looking for a new Lead Fighter - speaking of that she'd need to offer the Beta position fully do Dante if he was up to it. Quickly changing the conversation she opened her mouth- " Any news on the patrols this morning? I did see some of the pack already gathering. Hopefully we don't have any issues today" she sighed "I need today to be simple and efficient" she decided with a nod. Raising her head to look her friend in the eyes she added "Oh- And I need to talk to you later - privately"

๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›
RedMoon Pack | female | hunter |2 years | crush: open | tags: Castor, Patrol
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

River bounded towards Castor and the other hunters hearing her name called, she couldn't help but wag her tail in excitement "here!" she answered when asked if she was ready to go out for a hunt. Yesterday they had taken down a buck, what would today bring them she wondered. She sat back on her haunches and awaited further instruction
(I didn't have much to write... this is the best we're getting)

๐™ฑ๐š•๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŽ
RedMoon Pack | male | fighter |3 years | crush: developing | tags: Gauge, Akiro, Hyugga, Ridge

[size=85]Blaze had to stifle a growl at Akiro's words, butting into one's personal business wasn't something he was fond of. He understood where the male was coming from but in Blaze's eyes it showed disrespect "I wouldn't call my giving patrol orders anything of personal opinion. For your information - I am going to be working with Milo today. Since he is new I am spending my patrol getting him acclimated with our territory and how we function" He knew his words would come across as sharp but he didn't care. If he wanted to officially step into the Lead role then he needed to act like it. And he would, when he was working each wolf had a job to do as he did. There was no time for a personal or social agenda "IF Gauge has something she would need to speak with me about" he mentioned flicking his gaze towards the she-wolf "then we can chat after the patrols have been completed for the day. The pack being protected comes before socialization" he commented with a nod of his head to end the conversation.

With a huff the large, black wolf moved onto his next focus. Clearly, his assignments had been ignored. He dipped his head as Hyuuga approached "I was about to send Gauge to find you. Thank you for joining. Can you and Gauge please patrol the western side of the border?" He asked with a small tail flick. His eyes searched for Ridge but came back to focus on Akiro, "Please see if you and Ridge can join the hunting patrol about to head out. With the Starlight run in yesterday I want to ensure their safety. Castor should not have an issue with this when you tell him why I have you tagging along. Just please stay out of their way and keep an eye out for Starlight"

He dipped his head to dismiss everyone, with a flick of a tail the dark wolf turned towards the camp exit with a quick scent looking for the new scent of Milo. He caught a quick whiff and started padding in that direction. He was interested to see where the new comer had gone and what he was up too.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:23 am

MoonlitWolf2022 wrote: Cypher - Male - Lead Hunter -3yrs -Starlight - Tags: Scythe, Destiny - Mentions: Dante - Crush: Developing - Feeling: Bored

Cypher turned to look at Scythe. " Yes, I do know I'm not fully healed, but I still need to do something as Lead Hunter. " He said, tilting his head. " I'll return afterwards, if that's what you wish. " He said, flicking his tail to look at Destiny with the little pup Yomi. " Do let me know, otherwise I will be returning to my den tonight. " He said, wincing slightly as he stretched his tired limbs. Smiling, he dipped his head. "Thank you for your help Scythe, I appreciate the care you have given. I'll make sure to bring a special morsel in return for your help" He added. Flicking his tail he turned and left the den, walking towards Destiny with a dull expression. Once he had reached the Alpha, he dipped his head and smiled at Yomi. " Good Morning Alpha, Yomi. " He said, becoming a bit nervous. How would Destiny react to his injury? Had his brother spoken to her about it? He hoped so as he raised his head, he gave a nervous smile. " I assume Dante had taken care of the hunt this morning? I can definitely arrange one if not, even if I cannot participate." He said, sitting on his haunches lightly.

Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:30 am

๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šข
Starlight Pack |Female | Alpha |4 years | crush: developing | tags: Yomi, Cypher, Dante

Destiny nodded listening to Yomi. She understood the feeling of being useless to the pack at this time, but they needed to learn. And enjoy not having any responsibilities. She gave the pup a small smile as they approached Dante "I need to speak with him about the day's patrols and get a morning update" she explained. Destiny never minded sharing what or how she ran the pack. She believed the best way to lead was being open and up front, plus you never knew who the next Alpha would be so it was crucial to Destiny to lead in a kind and caring manner. She wanted her pack's foundation to be kept on kindness and where her pack felt okay with speaking to her and being friendly. Being Alpha wasn't about power in her eyes.

Miracle had approached and left quickly, Yomi had been quick to respond to her friend, offering a small nudge to the pup Destiny commented, "You may go talk to her if you wish" she said with a small smile. She knew the friendships in packs were important and wanted to ensure the pack relationships stayed strong. She also tried to take offense that the hunter did not greet her but, nevertheless Miracle seemed shy and being a technical authoritive figure she understood.

(Missed the response that Cypher gave so adding that in here) Destiny let her eyes look over her Lead Hunter, She hadn't learned much of what had happened but she was able to gather about his injury. As Cypher approached and dipped his head in greeting, Destiny returned the favor. "Good morning Cypher" she greeted in return before flicking her eyes towards her Beta. "I haven't had a chance to connect with Dante yet this morning, however I assume he is already working on the days patrols" she commented returning her gaze to her Lead Hunter. "How are you feeling Cypher?" she asked with an ear flick "I fully expect you to stay in the camp today and rest. This pack cannot risk you being further injured" she added to her thought before looking back at the dark wolf in front of her. She could tell he was nervous by the soft smile he had given her. She wanted to ask why he was nervous in her presence, it wasn't anything major but she was wondering. Destiny had spoken once again quickly after "Come with me to speak with Dante? You know your hunters more than he does."

As they approached her Beta, Destiny dipped her head "Good morning Dante, I assume you slept well" she greeted her friend like she always did. She held her tongue to not poke fun at her friend. She could tell that someone had upset him already, she'd pry into that later. Nosey, Nosey Destiny she scolded herself. With a flick of her tail she snapped back into Pack conversation. They needed to get a move on the day. Besides, she needed to make a pack announcement later and inform everyone that she and Dante would be looking for a new Lead Fighter - speaking of that she'd need to offer the Beta position fully do Dante if he was up to it. Quickly changing the conversation she opened her mouth- " Any news on the patrols this morning? I did see some of the pack already gathering. Hopefully we don't have any issues today" she sighed "I need today to be simple and efficient. I think Cypher will be an asset in patrol assignments this morning" she decided with a nod. Raising her head to look her friend in the eyes she added "Oh- And I need to talk to you later - privately"

๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›
RedMoon Pack | female | hunter |2 years | crush: open | tags: Castor, Patrol

River bounded towards Castor and the other hunters hearing her name called, she couldn't help but wag her tail in excitement "here!" she answered when asked if she was ready to go out for a hunt. Yesterday they had taken down a buck, what would today bring them she wondered. She sat back on her haunches and awaited further instruction
(I didn't have much to write... this is the best we're getting)

๐™ฑ๐š•๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŽ
RedMoon Pack | male | fighter |3 years | crush: developing | tags: Gauge, Akiro, Hyugga, Ridge

[size=85]Blaze had to stifle a growl at Akiro's words, butting into one's personal business wasn't something he was fond of. He understood where the male was coming from but in Blaze's eyes it showed disrespect "I wouldn't call my giving patrol orders anything of personal opinion. For your information - I am going to be working with Milo today. Since he is new I am spending my patrol getting him acclimated with our territory and how we function" He knew his words would come across as sharp but he didn't care. If he wanted to officially step into the Lead role then he needed to act like it. And he would, when he was working each wolf had a job to do as he did. There was no time for a personal or social agenda "IF Gauge has something she would need to speak with me about" he mentioned flicking his gaze towards the she-wolf "then we can chat after the patrols have been completed for the day. The pack being protected comes before socialization" he commented with a nod of his head to end the conversation.

With a huff the large, black wolf moved onto his next focus. Clearly, his assignments had been ignored. He dipped his head as Hyuuga approached "I was about to send Gauge to find you. Thank you for joining. Can you and Gauge please patrol the western side of the border?" He asked with a small tail flick. His eyes searched for Ridge but came back to focus on Akiro, "Please see if you and Ridge can join the hunting patrol about to head out. With the Starlight run in yesterday I want to ensure their safety. Castor should not have an issue with this when you tell him why I have you tagging along. Just please stay out of their way and keep an eye out for Starlight"

He dipped his head to dismiss everyone, with a flick of a tail the dark wolf turned towards the camp exit with a quick scent looking for the new scent of Milo. He caught a quick whiff and started padding in that direction. He was interested to see where the new comer had gone and what he was up too.

Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (full)

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:42 am

Starlight Pack
Mikage - male - homo - crush maybe Kuroyuki, open - hunter - tags: Athena, Kuroyuki, Miracle (Hakuren)

He watched the herd carefully and noticed one adult doe there walking a little bit oddly when the elk turned around a little bit he saw why she had a nasty-looking wound on her other side. He gently pushed his brother's side, but didn't say "Over there" he said silently showing his nose up toward the injured doe, so his brother could notice it too. He listened to him, then nodded "Alright sound good, let's go," he said and looked to Kuroyuki "You ready?" he asked the hunter.

Hakuren - male - demi - crush little bit Athena - hunter - tags: Athena, Kuroyuki, Miracle (Mikage)

He stayed there silently his eyes watching the herd, he eventually saw a younger elk, but that one seemed a little bit too skinny, which could be not enough for the pack so he looked to something else. His eyes looked to Mikage when he pushed him gently to the side and looked to where he intended him to look, he noticed a doe, which seemed to be already injured, by a bear, or mountain lion, who knows. He looked at Kuroyuki too "There let's try that, but we could need to separate it from the herd, I think she may not be that fast with that injury..." he said thoughtfully "Okay a plan...I go to scare the herd to get her separated, then you two can try to hunt it down. okay?" he said to them,

Scythe - female - bi - crush developing Louis - healer - tags: Cypher, open

She watched after the Cypher "You can go to your den if you want to, I am not stopping you, I just told you to take easy on today, and come to see me later, so I can check the healing process" she called out after him. She took A sigh and shook her head 'Seriously why all the high-ranking wolves are so stubborn...' she thought to herself as she got to continued with her herbs.

Yomi - female - demi - crush open - pup - tags: Destiny, > Kairo, Kiyu, (Kuroi)

She followed the alpha for a moment but stopped when she told her to go to talk to her and then focused on the lead hunter there. She sighed as she could not go to talk to Miracle now as she already left with the hunters and Athena. She instead walked to where her sister, Kairo, and Kiyu were "Good morning everyone" she called out for them, turning to her sister "Guess what alpha said you can start your training to become a hunter or fighter if you want, you could just need to ask if anyone has time to do some little practice with you" she said to her, with a flick of her tail. She then looked at Kiyu and Kairo "

Kuroi - female - bi/ lesbian - crush Kiyu - pup - tags: Kiyu, Kairo, (Yomi)

She listened to Kiyu as she spoke "No, it's fine, I was just in deep thoughts indeed" she responded to her with a moment of silence "My future, I am ten months now, soon twelve I am not a pup soon anymore and already the nursery is feeling little too small for me...I am not sure if I want to be a hunter or a fighter, I think the alpha will eventually ask me which I want to be... and I am not sure...I am not sure where am I good with" she said with a sigh. She then looked at Kairo as the young male pup approved them too
She looked at Kairo as he spoke, not knowing what to say to him as she was never on that way where the loved ones were one another pack. She kind of wanted to tell Kairo to leave Starlight's pack and join Redmoon's pack to be with Eros, but of course, it could not be possible, he still had his family here "That's sure is compรถicated..." she said silently. She then sighed "There is no way for your family to move to the Redmoon pack, by any chance?" she asked him, even if she already knowed the answer to that. Her ears perked to Yomi "Morning? Really? Oh that could be interesting" she said to her with her tail starting to move a little bit.

Redmoon Pack
Castor - male - demi/ a - crush open - lead hunter - tags: Nova > River, Lycant, Mandfred

He listened to her, and with a few nods, he knowed that his brother and Kane were out to drink and hoped for them to get back soon. For him, little waiting didn't matter that much, but he felt that the beta was not in the mood to wait, if they had duties to do. His tail flicked as he looked around the fellow hunters, River was there, and now he saw Lycath talking with the Ridge there as well, not only one hunter was missing, Manfred. He already saw Freya near the healer's den and if his eyes were not that much lying to him, he likely saw Hyuuga carrying Chi back to camp as well. He shook his head when he turned to where River and Lycant were "River, Lycant, we're going for a hunting patrol soon, I hope you two are prepared for that?" he called out for the two. He flicked his tail a little bit before turning around the check the hunter den for Malfred "Hollaa, anyone here, Malfred? If you're here, it's time to get up and hunt" he called out as he peeked into the dark yet deep den.

Labrador - male - Demisexual - crush maybe Kane - hunter - tags: Kane, (castor)

He licked his lips a little bit when he looked at the hunter as he spoke "You know they were hard to anyone, I guess you learn faster if the others are harder to you...as you need to practice harder to show up to them how good you become" he said to him. He shook his white coat a little bit "Well there will be a tired and grumpy hunting party, but we will be part of that party" he said to him as he started to make his way back toward the camp. His eyes watched him "Well I don't mind joining you in here, it was fun, you're fun wolf Kane...when, if we still have some energy left after the hunt... maybe we could go out again...to have troll around" he said to him, but he didn't face him when he said it. He felt rather embarrassed "Yeah let's go back before Castor hunts us down," he said to him and sped his walk into a jogging.

Hyuuga - male - homo - crush open - warrior - tags: Blaze, Gauge

He รถistened to the Blaze as he spoke to Akiro, with a little bit odd voice tune he was not exactly sure what was going on in the group at the moment and he decided to keep out of it as well. He gave a nod to the fighter and told him about his duties to accompany Gauge to check the western side of the borders "Yes, Blaze" he managed to say then looked at Gauge. He saw the sad look on the she-wolf's face "Well I am here we could as well leave then, lead the way Gauge, I follow" he said to her. He looked at Blaze leaving the camp, thinking that this new wolf Milo would likely become a fighter as he was working together with Blaze today.

Freya - female - demi/hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: Maison, (Chi)

She looked to Nova and then back to the Maison "So what is going on with you and the beta? I can sense the tension between you two" she asked the Maison. She looked at Chi when she started to speak and wondered if something happened to those pups, for an excepting mother her sister sure was still pretty skinny. She knowed that she was afraid of what would happen after her pregnancy went to everyone's ears, and she felt bad that she didn't tell even to the Maison about it. She could not help her get an answer either as she was not sure what the alpha would do if he found it out 'Could he exile her, for being untrustful to the pack....' she wondered by herself with a sight.

Chi - female - hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: Maison, Nova (Hyuuga, Freya)

She gave a smile to her sister, her ears perked as the Nova spoke before she left the healer's den 'It's happening, they will exile me now for sure...What I have done? I ruined everything' she thought to herself the panic starting to come to her mind. At the very moment, she hated herself, she hated her unborn pups, and mostly she hated the loner she let herself fall into. She listened to the healer "I remember getting out to the yesterday buck the hunters caught, it was late, the weather was getting pretty cold there, and was on my way back to camp when I felt a hard pain in my stomach, it felt like someone pierced it...I think I collapsed to the bushes near there, I don't remember...but when I opened my eyes again Hyuuga was there calling for me..." she decided to say to the healer. She didn't feel anything at the moment, only tiredness and weakness "Did I lose them?" she asked in silence.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purpleplexed » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:18 am

Kane
Male - 2 1/2 - Homo - Crush: Labrador - Hunter of Red Moon Pack - Tags: Labrador

โ€œIโ€™m just happy to see you worked hard enough and came out very strong and respectableโ€ he told him, having to pick up the pace to keep up with the taller ones longer strides.
Kane heard what Labrador said, feeling his face heat up once more. โ€˜Fun wolfโ€ฆhe enjoys being meโ€™ Kane thought as a wide smile formed on his face.
โ€œThank youโ€ฆI would love thatโ€ he said,looking over to Labrador and noticing he wasnโ€™t looking at him. He let out a small chuckle, finding Labradorโ€™s embarrassment cute and charming.
โ€œWe can plan something after the hunt, Labbieโ€ he said, emphasising his now new nickname for him.

As they approached the camp, everything seemed to be moving around more in the core. Good to see majority of wolves are awake.
Purpleplexed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:34 am

[I'm going to assume that like with humans, if an animal has been pregnant for awhile you wouldn't know anything is wrong until the babies are born.]

RedMoon

Maison- nonbinary- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga, Castor- mate: open- taking care of Narae- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Narae, Freya, Chi, Hyuuga, Nova, calling Alex

They sighed and looked around for Alex, A flash of annoyance only for a moment. Some wolf had hurt her, and she'd claimed it was Shy Fawn. They still didn't really believe that, but who'd be crazy enough to blame the alpha? Shaking his head, he sighed and looked at the she wolves. "I don't know...she just doesn't like me. I was hanging out with Hyuuga the other day, and she called me over. Like it was wrong that I was trying to have a little time with another wolf. I don't really remember what happened, we got in an argument. I'm trying to put it out of mind, but she apparently thinks I was being rude just now too...I was just telling her to leave you two alone." He shook his head, then made a small sound and looked to Chi. "Since you're so far along, and I can still feel them there, we won't know...until they're born."

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: Blaze XD- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags: Blaze and Akiro, Hyuuga

The green eyed black phase she wolf with the white paws sighed. "Blaze, he wasn't even here when you were told to take Milo around...He just saw me...saw something and wants me to feel better." With a flick of the tail she got up and turned away, looking to Hyuuga. "yes Hyuuga," she said with a nod, twitching her ears a bit. She began to head for the Western border, forcing herself to keep her head up now.

Akiro- m- 2 y- fighter/warrior- homosexual- crush: Milo, Castor a little- no mate until he's three- maybe wants pups someday- skills: running, jumping, fighting, watching out for others- Tags: Blaze, Gauge, Hyuuga-> Ridge

The reddish looking and minimally darker male said put his ears back. He felt a growl bubbling forth, but stopped it when Gauge spoke up. He nodded and said "Yeah...I wasn't here to hear anything about Milo. Though I'm going to assume Nova told you to take him around." This was said to Blaze, then he focused on Gauge. He'd definitely seen her try to talk to Blaze before, but things seemed to get in the way. Such as Shy Fawn the traitor returning...Where had the stupid older wolf even gotten to now? Shaking his head he said "Okay," and went to find the she wolf, but...knew how she could be. He found her and another, saying "Ridge...Blaze wants us to go with the hunters. We need to protect them."

Starlight

Kuroyuki- m (sometimes female pronouns but not often)- 2 1/2 y- hunter- crush: Mikage, maybe Dante- mate- maybe would adopt pups- skills: running, jumping, swimming, chasing, hunting, storytelling- Tags: Mikage, Hakuren

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf flicked their tail. They twitched their ears a couple times, then that stopped as they looked at the others. They looked at the herd as well. They saw the skinny one Hakuren was noticing, and shook their head. They then focused on Mikage, and nodded to him. "I'm ready," they said, crouching a bit to get ready then waiting for a signal.

Miracle- f- 1 y- hunter then will train as a healer later- crush: Kuroi and Yomi- mate: too young- no pups- skills: running, jumping, catching things, herbs- Tags: Destiny and Yomi-> Athena and others

The slender and smaller golden-cream and white one looked at the others. She watched as they began to head off, though Dante had said nothing. Still...they were hunters, they knew when to go, right? Shaking her head, she looked at the other female, and dipped her head. "I'm... I'm fine, just...I'd thought every wolf might have forgotten about me." She shook her head, knowing it was stupid...

Yomi was right, they'd likely just gotten up, as it still wasn't even noon yet. She then said "I...um...don't honestly mind catching the hares with you. Gives me time to get to know you, if...if you're okay with talking. I'm fine with hunting in silence too," she then quickly said. Before saying "Though...they may want us to help, after what happened to Cypher. He and Kuroyuki tried to catch an elk or whatever it was together, and Cypher got hurt."

Kairo- m- 6 mo- pup male- boys; crush: Eros- too young but hopefully Eros when he's old enough- too young, but will adopt when he's three or older if possible- skills: hiding and playing- Tags: Kuroi and Kiyu

The pretty but handsome smaller and slender golden pup yawned. Brown ears twitched as the brown tipped tail flicked, and he shook his head. Brown and blue eyes looked to the three, now that Yomi had joined them as well. "No...I can't just relocate, even though he managed to do it. I don't think the other wolves here liked him though. They didn't seem to care when he left one day or night." Plus...the four of them were going to be watched very closely now...He didn't bring that up again, but he knew they must be thinking on that too.

Azure
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comett » Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:36 pm

RedMoon

- R i d g e -

Female | Warrior | Mate: Open| Tags:Lycanth, Blaze | Crush/Mate: Open

With her new instructions Ridge rose up, forgetting her bone momentarily. "This is an apprentice's job..."
With an eye roll Ridge makes her way to the hunters to figure out whats happening. With her failed hunt earlier she wasnt in the best mood to play protector.
Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:11 am

{๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–•๐–Ž๐–†๐–“}
Starlight|Male|Warrior|four y/o|tags; Destiny, Dante

Caspian roused from his resting place, noticing Dante giving the hunters commands. His eyes flicked around the camp, taking in the wolves still remaining. Cas figured he'd be put on patrol sometime soon. He liked patrol. It was more or less the best chance of solitude he had these days. He could slip away for a while, at least in his mind. He would never actually abandon his post. Cas knew he should at least try to become more than acquaintances with his pack, but something, mostly fear (though he would never show it), kept him from getting close to others. He hated that. He shook out his coat, in attempt to shake these thoughts from his mind as well, and padded over to Dante and Destiny. He kept an appropriate distance from the two, noticing the timbre of Destiny's voice seemed serious, but he couldn't quite catch the last thing she said to Dante. He gently sat, bowing his head as to not draw attention, and awaited any orders he might receive, or at least a break in the conversation where he could ask Dante where he should go for the day.
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:42 am

[ R e d m o o n ]

m i l o

| Fighter | W/ Blaze |

- SNIP -

{ S t a r l i g h t }

k i y u

| Star Light | Pup | W/ Kuroi, Kairo, & Yomi |

Kiyu tilted her head but remained engaged long enough to hear what Kairo said. She did not understand how this pup was so head over heels for Eros, mostly due to her being sheltered from them. Despite the hard truth, Kiyu still would not understand the immense feeling of puppy love that Kairo displayed for the traitor pup. Her tail whipped back and forth as she watched the trio converse amongst themselves. โ€œSounds like he has a better life over there.โ€ She broke her silence, scratching the back of her ear with her paw. Kiyu shook her thoughts from her head and decided to focus on something that sheโ€™d deemed more important than Kairoโ€™s puppy love problems.

She turned her maw to face Kuroi, โ€œMaybe we can start training soon. What would you like to try first?โ€ Kuroi was right in regards to finding her niche before the Alpha asked her which position she wanted. Kiyu was certain that sheโ€™d choose hunter, she enjoyed the thrill of chasing things down. Besides, sheโ€™d rather feed the pack than have to fight against other wolves or threats to the territory.

a t h e n a

Star Light | Hunter | W/The Hunters |

The hunter patrol had begun, and Athena remained close by just in case. She had plenty of faith that the three could corner off a sickling on their own. Her gaze never left the trio as Miracle spoke to her. She cleared her throat, โ€œI didnโ€™t get a chance to round everyone up.โ€ Athenaโ€™s morning had seemed to zip by anyway, sheโ€™d only had a moment to greet those that she saw. She broke her trance to look over, the slightly younger wolf expressed herself very well.

Athena nodded in agreement as the duo steered closely behind the other hunters. Her ears flicked when Miracle pointed out the hunt that caused Cypher to be out for a few days. โ€œYouโ€™re right they may need us. Letโ€™s catch our hares, but yield closely. Sound good?โ€ she offered. Athenaโ€™s golden amber eyes shot over to look at the three other hunters nearby. Then to the trees that rest in front of them. She picked up her pace and motioned for Miracle to follow suit.

As she approached a tree, she lowered her snoot to search. It would be a bit harder due to the heavy winds and snow, they may have been moving in the wrong direction. Athena lifted her maw, looking over her shoulder at Miracle. She cleared her throat before saying, โ€œWhere were you before you joined Starlight?โ€ she inquired. The huntress moved into a slow stride as she searched for prey and listened out for Miracle.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:24 am

RedMoon

Maison- nonbinary- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga, Castor- mate: open- taking care of Narae- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Narae, Freya, Chi, Hyuuga, Nova, calling Alex

They sighed and looked around for Alex, a flash of annoyance only for a moment. Some wolf had hurt her, and she'd claimed it was Shy Fawn. They still didn't really believe that, but who'd be crazy enough to blame the alpha? Shaking his head, he sighed and looked at the she wolves. "I don't know...she just doesn't like me. I was hanging out with Hyuuga the other day, and she called me over. Like it was wrong that I was trying to have a little time with another wolf. I don't really remember what happened, we got in an argument. I'm trying to put it out of mind, but she apparently thinks I was being rude just now too...I was just telling her to leave you two alone." He shook his head, then made a small sound and looked to Chi. "Since you're so far along, and I can still feel them there, we won't know...until they're born."

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: Blaze XD- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags: Blaze and Akiro, Hyuuga

The green eyed black phase she wolf with the white paws sighed. "Blaze, he wasn't even here when you were told to take Milo around...He just saw me...saw something and wants me to feel better." With a flick of the tail she got up and turned away, looking to Hyuuga. "yes Hyuuga," she said with a nod, twitching her ears a bit. She began to head for the Western border, forcing herself to keep her head up now.

Akiro- m- 2 y- fighter/warrior- homosexual- crush: Milo, Castor a little- no mate until he's three- maybe wants pups someday- skills: running, jumping, fighting, watching out for others- Tags: Blaze, Gauge, Hyuuga-> Ridge

The reddish looking and minimally darker male said put his ears back. He felt a growl bubbling forth, but stopped it when Gauge spoke up. He nodded and said "Yeah...I wasn't here to hear anything about Milo. Though I'm going to assume Nova told you to take him around." This was said to Blaze, then he focused on Gauge. He'd definitely seen her try to talk to Blaze before, but things seemed to get in the way. Such as Shy Fawn the traitor returning...Where had the stupid older wolf even gotten to now?

Ridge see!ed a little annoyed but that wasn't really his problem. They'd been given the order to watch and protect the hunting patrol. That's what Blaze wanted the two of them to do, so that's what they were going to do. Shaking his head, he followed her over to the hunters.

Starlight

Kuroyuki- m (sometimes female pronouns but not often)- 2 1/2 y- hunter- crush: Mikage, maybe Dante- mate- maybe would adopt pups- skills: running, jumping, swimming, chasing, hunting, storytelling- Tags: Mikage, Hakuren

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf flicked their tail. They twitched their ears a couple times, then that stopped as they looked at the others. They looked at the herd as well. They saw the skinny one Hakuren was noticing, and shook their head. They then focused on Mikage, and nodded to him. "I'm ready," they said, crouching a bit to get ready then waiting for a signal.

Miracle- f- 1 y- hunter then will train as a healer later- crush: Kuroi and Yomi- mate: too young- no pups- skills: running, jumping, catching things, herbs- Tags: Athena and others

The slender and smaller golden-cream and white one nodded at her. She twitched her ears and flicked her tail, looking at the older female. Older than her, but definitely not an elder yet or even close to it. She shook that thought away, saying "That's... that's fine," and nodded again. She could understand that, as there probably hadn't been much time. She'd been getting the other adults first, which made more sense.

She looked to the others a moment, as they seemed to be talking. She flicked her tail again, wondering if they'd found a baby, or a sick or injured animal. She twitched her ears once more, then looked at Athena. She nodded at her, saying "That sounds fine to me." Her ambery eyes focused on her now, though wanted to look to the others again. Shaking her head, she followed after the other she wolf.

She lowered her muzzle as well, imitating what the other was doing. She sniffed hard but didn't smell anything yet, so she sighed a bit.

Before raising her head to look at the other, tilting her head a bit. "I...was born here...I think...I don't know, but I was definitely here since I was a pup."

Kairo- m- 6 mo- pup male- boys; crush: Eros- too young but hopefully Eros when he's old enough- too young, but will adopt when he's three or older if possible- skills: hiding and playing- Tags: Kuroi and Kiyu

The pretty but handsome smaller and slender golden pup yawned. Brown ears twitched as the brown tipped tail flicked, and he shook his head. Brown and blue eyes looked to the three, now that Yomi had joined them as well. "No...I can't just relocate, even though he managed to do it. I don't think the other wolves here liked him though. They didn't seem to care when he left one day or night." Plus...the four of them were going to be watched very closely now...He didn't bring that up again, but he knew they must be thinking on that too.

(will change this once Kuroi is posted again)

Azure
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me