โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:36 pm

Saturn/ Wolf/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: open
Saturn nuzzles his son's head as he woke. "did you sleep well?" he asks licking the top of his head affectionately.

Mars/ Wolf/ Male/ 6 months/ tags: open
Mars woke from his slumber, lifting his small head and yawning. "I did, Father" he says, eyes bright with energy. "What about you?" he turns to ask Chronos. He ignored the tensing his father had when he interacted with the other adult. The pup became aware of the other wolves in the enclosure, ones he'd never seen before. He snuggled closer to his father, fear evident in his eyes.

Sybil/ Iberian Lynx/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: Orinn
Sybil greeted the other, "morning"

Odin/ Wolf/ Male/ 6 years/ tags: family
Odin opened his jaw and barked back to his son, twitching his ears around. He then joined his father's howl with his own.

Ombre/ Wolf/ Male/ 8 years/ tags: family
Ombre let out a howl, greeting the morning.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:52 am

Kendall/Kenn Watts- f to m trans- 24 y- Animal trainer- homosexual; Malcolm- cat at home- Tags
The sweet and gentle but shy and sometimes too quiet one yawned a bit. He let blue eyes glance about a moment, then shook his head. He shook out blonde wavy hair just past the shoulders. The slightly shorter and slender one then walked to the building all the humans used, aside from the housing.

Giselle- f- 5 y- tiger- mate: Aurelio- cubs: on the way (3 weeks pregnant)- Tags: Aurelio
The cream striped white female purred a bit. She glanced around for her mate, and made a sound of calling to him. She chuffed a bit, and shook her head a couple times. She laid stretched out on her side once more, yawning a bit then raising a paw to lick it.

Orinn- m- 4 y- golden eyes Lynx- homosexual; crush is Sybil- super shy boy- Tags: Sybil
The tan and brown or black Lynx made a small Lynx sound. He then smiled at the other male, saying "Good morning."

Moore

Jessie- f- 4 and 1/2 y- Amur leopard- demi; has to bond (Ira probably)- mate open though as she's pansexual- wants cubs one day, adopted or otherwise- Gar (12) x Lis (11) : 7 1/2 daughter missing, 6 y trans offspring considered missing, Johnny (3), Sara (1 1/2)- Tags: Ira

The red furred, white marking sporting female yawned. The white tipped brown striped tail flicked and moved about. The white spot bearing brown ears moved a bit as well. Brown eyes glanced about, and the brown spotted one let out a small sigh.

Chronos- m- 3 y- Wolf- asexual homoromantic; crush: Saturn- pups: if he and Saturn get together he'll โ€˜adoptโ€™ Mars as his- Tags: Saturn and Mars, others
The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes glanced to the pup. He smiled a canine smile at him. "I slept fine," he said, then yawned a bit and shook his head. He'd noticed Saturn tensing...and didn't understand why. Chronos, Saturn, and Mars had been here together some time now. He looked to the others wolves. He knew they were newer, but they hadn't just come in. They'd been here a couple weeks at least, if not more.

Isis- f- 8 y- Arctic wolf- bi- Ombre is mate- son Odin: grandsons Thor and Loki- Tags: family, technically Saturn and others
Cream ears twitched and perked, as the white wolf flicked her tail. Blue eyes looked to the others, as she sat back up. When her mate howled, she couldn't help it. She threw her head back and howled as well, with her little pack.

Thor- m- 2 y- wolf/quarter dog- bi- Ombre x Isis: Odin: Thor and Loki- Tags: family, same
The golden-brown male white marked one wagged his tail a bit. He also howled, as his dad and grand parents did so.

Loki- m- 2 y- wolf/one quarter dog- homosexual- Ombre x Isis: Odin: Thor and Loki- Tags: family, same
The brown furred male let his blue eyes glance around. He looked to the other wolves then his family, and howled as well.

Helena

Miles- m- 3 y- coyote w/dog blood- homo; Phoenix- mate is open- no pups yet- Tags: Phoenix
The oddly gray, blue brown heterochromatic male yawned a bit. He yipped and twitched his ears, tail flicking gently. He glanced around for Phoenix, and finally spotted him. He barked or some other sound to him, and approached the other male.

Harpper- f- 6 mo- seal- heterosexual- crush open- no babies until sheโ€™s 3 or older- Tags: Everly
The little black muzzled white seal glanced around for her mom. She made a couple seal sounds as she did so. She glanced around a moment, looking for Jasmine. She then shook her head, and looked for Everly once more, calling out for her.

Noon- m- 2 y- Zebra- Asexual- no mate ever (unless it's a male)- would have to adopt- Tags: Dewdrop
The zebra snorted and moved his ears a bit. His tail swished, and he huffed a zebra sound as he glanced around. He was back in the enclosure, of course, and looked for his friend, catching sight of her. "Dewdrop," he called, trotting over (are they in the same pen?)

Jessa
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:47 am

Saturn smiled as he watched his son.

Mars squeezed out of his fatherโ€™s embrace and got to his paws. He shook his little head and yawned.

Sybil spotted something near the gate of the enclosure, โ€œthey brought food!โ€ He says running over to the gate.

Odin quieted down, his maw closing after the group howl ended.

Ombre stops howling after a good amount of time, smiling at his family.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
fฮฑฦ–ฦ–ั• ฮนฮท ฦ–ฯƒฮฝั”
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
Oฮทฦ–ัƒ ฮฑ ั‚ัฯ…ั” ฯ‰ฯƒฦ–f
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@ โžค link โžค link โžค link โžค

โ”—xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”›
ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝ ั‚ะฝั” ะผฯƒฯƒฮท
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ”โ” ๐€๐–๐€๐‘ - ๐•๐Ÿ | 015

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:06 pm

Malcolm - male - 25yo - veterinarian - crush: open - tags: Kendall
He was in one of the living areas reading a book, although his eyelids were slowly beginning to droop over his green eyes -- he still wasn't used to being awake so early in the morning. However, Malcolm was startled awake by the sound of someone walking in through the door, and he nearly dropped his book. "Oh, hey Kenn. Good morning, how are you?"

Hastiin - male - 7yo - hawk - crush: open - tags: open
He sat in the avian enclosure.

Aurelio - male - 6yo - tiger - mate: Giselle - tags: Giselle
He chuffed in response to his mate and warmly nudged her belly with his wet nose. Aurelio began grooming her, taking extr care around her belly and the growing cubs. "How much longer until we have our little ones?" he mused and licked her on one of her ears.

Everly - female - 6yo - seal - crush: open - tags: Harpper
She had been separated from her little one for a while after the fiasco of the animal escape. But now everyone had been returned to the same enclosure, and the first thing Everly wanted to do was search for her daughter. "Harpper!" she called out with a bark.

Dewdrop - female - 4yo - deer - crush: open - tags: Noon
(Yes, they're in the same pen lol. The other animals are only separated by predator vs prey)
She picked her head up at the sound of a familiar voice, munching on the grass she was lazily grazing. "Hi, Noon," the doe greeted a little shyly, although she always greatly enjoyed the company of her friend. Despite this, she decided to bring up a conversation starter she was curious about. "Have you talked to the zonkey recently?"

Beatrix - female - 3yo - serval - crush: open - tags: open
She lazed around in one of the trees in the small cat enclosure, already immensely bored.

Phoenix - male - 3yo - coyote - crush: Miles - tags: Miles
A fly was buzzing around his ears, and he flicked each of them with growing irritation. However, his mood automatically brightened when he saw Miles approaching him. "Miles!" he yipped to the other coyote. "Would you like to share breakfast with me? I mean, once it shows up. We can talk some more while we're eating," he rambled.

Cecelia - female - 6mo - red panda - crush: open - tags: open
She was still in the infirmary, recuperating after her small incident during the escape.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:28 pm

Kendall/Kenn Watts- f to m trans- 24 y- Animal trainer- homosexual; Malcolm- cat at home- Tags
The blue eyed blonde hummed and smiled at the other man. He nodded as he looked at him, having noticed Malcolm seemed tired. 'Hello Mal, sorry if I startled you...I'm doing good, how are you?" he asked, figuring he already knew the other was tired.

(Tiger gestation is 93-112 days, so 3 months or more, so i decided to make her one and a half months pregnant. I really hope that's okay..)

Giselle- f- 5 y- tiger- mate: Aurelio- cubs: on the way (3 weeks pregnant)- Tags: Aurelio
The cream striped white female smiled a feline smile at him. It probably wasn't really a smile, but it was something. She said "It seems to be three months or more, that's what my mom told me. I think I'm at one and a half months, so...some time."

Orinn- m- 4 y- golden eyes Lynx- homosexual; crush is Sybil- super shy boy- Tags: Sybil
The tan and brown or black Lynx made a small Lynx sound. He wondered how food had gotten there...since there were only two or three people here right now. He knew the animal trainer wasn't the one to feed them. He shook his head, saying "Sybil...I don't think the humans have come out here yet."

Moore

Jessie- f- 4 and 1/2 y- Amur leopard- demi; has to bond (Ira probably)- mate open though as she's pansexual- wants cubs one day, adopted or otherwise- Gar (12) x Lis (11) : 7 1/2 daughter missing, 6 y trans offspring considered missing, Johnny (3), Sara (1 1/2)- Tags: Ira

The red furred, white marking sporting female yawned. The white tipped brown striped tail flicked and moved about. The white spot bearing brown ears moved a bit as well. Brown eyes glanced about, and the brown spotted one let out a small sigh.

Chronos- m- 3 y- Wolf- asexual homoromantic; crush: Saturn- pups: if he and Saturn get together he'll โ€˜adoptโ€™ Mars as his- Tags: Saturn and Mars, others
The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes shook his head. He watched the pup, then called "Good morning, Saturn."

Isis- f- 8 y- Arctic wolf- bi- Ombre is mate- son Odin: grandsons Thor and Loki- Tags: family, technically Saturn and others
Cream ears twitched, as the white wolf flicked her tail. The blue eyed one groomed her mate a bit.

Thor- m- 2 y- wolf/quarter dog- bi- Ombre x Isis: Odin: Thor and Loki- Tags: family, same
The golden-brown male white marked one quieted too. He then went to jump at his brother.

Loki- m- 2 y- wolf/one quarter dog- homosexual- Ombre x Isis: Odin: Thor and Loki- Tags: family, same
The brown furred male growled a bit...The blue eyed one moved to his and Thor's father.

Helena

Miles- m- 3 y- coyote w/dog blood- homo; Phoenix- mate is open- no pups yet- Tags: Phoenix
The oddly gray, blue brown heterochromatic male giggled. He then squeaked and felt a bit warm over the fact he'd done that...Shaking his head, he smiled a canine smile or did something similar. He nodded and said "I'd be happy to have breakfast with you, once they bring it."

Harpper- f- 6 mo- seal- heterosexual- crush open- no babies until sheโ€™s 3 or older- Tags: Everly
The little black muzzled white seal made small seal sounds. She then heard her mother and bounced over to her. "Mama!" she cried, and pressed her face against her then pulled back. "Do you think they got all the animals put back?" she asked.

(Kay XD)

Noon- m- 2 y- Zebra- Asexual homoromantic- crush is Furry's new boy- no mate but could have an SO, that's what he'd call them- has to adopt, and kind of wants to adopt some little ones- Tags: Dewdrop
The zebra snorted and moved his ears a bit. His tail swished, and he trotted closer to the deer and looked down at her. He shook his head, saying "Not yet...He's new here, right?" he asked her, and glanced around a moment then looked at her again.

Jessa
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:13 am

Saturn looks at the other, โ€œmorningโ€ he replied

Mars blinked, noticing a butterfly and began to chase it, his fatherโ€™s careful eyes always watching

Sybil looks over, โ€œso I shouldnโ€™t eat it then?โ€ He asks confused

Odin watched his sons

Ombre leans into his mateโ€™s touch

Apex/ Zonkey/ Male/ 3 years/ tags: open
Apex looked around the enclosure, it was a new environment for him.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me