โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

โ”โ” ๐€๐–๐€๐‘ - ๐•๐Ÿ | 013

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:45 am

(Since a lot of people are inactive, feel free to move from stagnant conversations! The animals have still technically escaped)

Malcolm - male - 25yo - veterinarian - crush: open - tags: Lotus
As promised, he moved onto the kennels to make sure none of the injured animals had escaped. Luckily, he was glad to see that the animals were safe in their kennels, and he let out a soft sigh of relief. Well, that's less for me to worry about, he thought to himself and crouched down in front of Lotus' kennel to check on her. "Hey girl, how are you doing? Are you healing nicely?" he asked, noticing that she still seemed less active despite her age.

Hastiin - male - 7yo - hawk - crush: open - tags: open
He sat in the avian enclosure.

Aurelio - male - 6yo - tiger - mate: Giselle - tags: Giselle
He nudged his mate gently yet lovingly, murmuring, "Why don't we take a walk around the enclosure? Or maybe go for a swim? We don't want to bother Salem anymore."

Everly - female - 6yo - seal - crush: open - tags: Harpper & Jasmine
She gasped at the sight of the human, pushing Harpper further behind her. Although she knew the humans were to be trusted, she didn't know what would happen. "It's okay... it looks like he's leaving?" she noted with a question in her voice, watching as the human stood up and walked away.

Dewdrop - female - 4yo - deer - crush: open - tags: Noon
She noticed that Noon jumped a little at the sound of her voice, but she didn't mention it. "There are holes in the fences?" Dewdrop repeated curiously and skittishly approached the fence to investigate. But Noon was right, there were large gashes in the metal fence. "I still don't see the humans around... but some of the others are still here. Like those two kangaroos over there."

Beatrix - female - 3yo - serval - crush: open - tags: Jasmine?
She let out a yowl of triumph as the human turned and walked away.

Phoenix - male - 3yo - coyote - crush: Miles - tags: Miles
He paused in his chase, genuinely curious about the conversation with Miles. Especially now that the conversation seemed to take a serious turn. "I didn't know that you lived in a home with humans! What was that like?" Phoenix asked and gazed at him intently. At the mention of being in the wild, he couldn't help but feel a flutter in his heart. What if the two of them returned to the wild together? But surely, that was a silly notion. "Oh, you don't have to apologize! I guess I do tend to dream about being outside the enclosure, about being in the wild. But honestly, I don't know what I would do in the wild. I don't remember the desert, or my family, or my pack... if I even had any."

Cecelia - female - 6mo - red panda - crush: open - tags: open
She wandered in the open space, still lost and wheezing loudly.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

Postby MurderousMushroom » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:02 am

Lotus | WhiteTiger | Female | 2 Months | Tags: Open
The cub refused to move aside from looking up at the worker. She refused to leave her spot until the stupid bandage was gone. Even if there were a chance to escape she wouldn't take it knowing she'd never be able to get it off on her own she decided to whine about it and try her best to itch where she couldn't.

Fuschia | Imperial Amazon(Parot) | Female | 1 year | Tags: Opem
The pretty bird sat up on a branch in the avian enclosure her feathers fluffed up in a gorgeous display as she watched her surroundings carefully.
โ—คโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—ฅ
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
โ—ฃโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—ข
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:26 pm

Giselle- f- 5 y- tiger- mate: Aurelio- cubs: on the way (2 weeks pregnant)- Tags: Aurelio
The cream striped white female let a small tiger sound escape. She then nodded to her mate, twitching her ears. Her tail flicked, as she heaved herself to her paws, not because she was pregnant but because she was a big animal. She said "That sounds nice," and followed him.

Orinn- m- 4 y- golden eyes Lynx- homosexual; crush is Sybil- super shy boy- Tags: Sybil
The tan and brown or black Lynx -sleeping-

Moore- m- 8 mo- cougar- Questioning; crush might be Reeka even though they're separated by a fence- being raised by Nana- Tags: Nana
The darker headed tannish cub made his way up another. He then stopped and looked down, which turned out to be a mistake... "High...too high!" he cried, since he didn't know how to get down. He now knew how to go up, but nit back down.

Jessie- f- 4 and 1/2 y- Amur leopard- demi; has to bond- mate open though as she's pansexual- wants cubs one day, adopted or otherwise- Gar (12) x Lis (11) : 7 1/2 daughter missing, 6 y trans offspring technically considered missing, Johnny (3), Sara (1 1/2)- Tags: Ira

The red furred, white eye spot sporting female yawned. The white tipped brown striped tail flicked and moved about. The white spot bearing brown ears moved a bit as well. Brown eyes glanced about, and the brown spotted huffed. The white jawed one lifted a white paw. She pawed at her own face, then glanced around once more. She saw the tigers, a cheetah, and Ira. She rubbed a paw over her face and whiskers. She glanced behind her to Ira a moment. She'd noticed the jaguar just as she'd noticed the others. She gave a call to her, finding her interesting.

Chronos- m- 3 y- Wolf- asexual homoromantic; crush: Saturn- pups: if he and Saturn get together he'll โ€˜adoptโ€™ Mars as his- Tags: Saturn and Mars
The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes twitched a bit. He glanced to the other wolf and pup, then laid back down.

Helena- f- 2 y- Dingo- pan; crush is Mozzie- no mate until sheโ€™s 3- no young until then either- Tags: Mozzie, Kjotve and co
The tan and white or off white female moved brown ears a bit. She pawed at his cast, but she wasn't really much help either. She had hidden in the bushes beside him, of course. She laid down now, and said "I don't think we will, since he went off after those cubs."

Miles- m- 3 y- coyote w/dog blood- homo; Phoenix- mate is open- no pups yet- Tags: Phoenix
The oddly gray, blue brown heterochromatic male nodded at him. "I did...and they weren't very nice to me, except the kids." He didn't really want to think about that. He knew he was meant to have been in the wild, despite having dog blood. "I don't know what I'd do either. I'm so used to fences and walls, humans feeding me and all that. I'd probably approach a bad person in the wild and get shot at or something." He then smiled a bit, shaking his head.

Harpper- f- 6 mo- seal- heterosexual- crush open- no babies until sheโ€™s 3 or older- Tags: Everly, Jasmine, Beatrix
The little black muzzled white seal made a small sound. She watched the human head off, and felt confused about that. "Okay, he's...gone, but now what? Should we head back with Jasmine, or keep exploring?" she asked.

Noon- m- 2 y- Zebra- Asexual- no mate ever (unless it's a male)- would have to adopt- Tags: Dewdrop
The zebra snorted and moved his ears a bit. His tail swished, and he nodded as he looked at the doe, then the fence. "Well, should we...take the opportunity to explore, or stay here? I guess we could stay here, and talk to the others."

Jessa- f- 4 y- Red kangaroo- Pan; Oka- mate open- no offspring- Tags: Oka
The red female said "I...somehow don't think they're letting us out," she said. She shook her head, seeing a deer with the zebra. "Something must have happened to the fences or gates. The others must be escaping," she said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyFlower » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:34 am

CRYSTAL'S PERSPECTIVE... Ok, let's try this one last time..... I flapped my wings, and lifted off the ground!.... For a second. I fell back to the ground, and hooted in despair. My care-taker rushed over. "Whoa, there, be careful!" She cried. "Are you hurt?" She checked my wings, my spine, even my feet, and then lifted me up to my branch. "There you go." She said softly. She set a ladder down so I could go up and down whenever I wanted. "Here, is this better?" She asked. I hooted gratefully. She gave me the treat of a little chicken strip, cooing softly, and then left to get my food and water dish. I'm used to life here, and I know I will never be free. Besides, it's comfortable here! No predators to worry about at all.
PrettyFlower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ”โ” ๐€๐–๐€๐‘ - ๐•๐Ÿ | 014

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:11 am

Malcolm - male - 25yo - veterinarian - crush: open - tags: Lotus
Lotus still didn't move from her position, and she seemed to gaze up at him sadly. "Why don't I check your bandages?" Malcolm murmured gently. He had his padded jacket on and equally padded gloves. Plus, she was just a tiger cub. Although she could still be dangerous and frightened, cubs were easier to handle. "I bet those bandages are really uncomfortable, and it's probably time for a change," he continued talking to her. Malcolm gingerly opened the door to her kennel and moved to pick her up.

Hastiin - male - 7yo - hawk - crush: open - tags: open
He sat in the avian enclosure.

Aurelio - male - 6yo - tiger - mate: Giselle - tags: Giselle
He shook off his pelt and lumbered off in the opposite direction, his thin tail flicking back and forth. "Wonderful! It seems like a good day for a swim," Aurelio continued their brief conversation as they walked to the little man-made lake a few yards away. Soon enough, they made it to the large rocks, and he hopped up on one, dangling a paw into the clear water. "Can you remember the last time you went swimming?"

Everly - female - 6yo - seal - crush: open - tags: Harpper
She paused at Harpper's question and hummed a little bit in thought, pondering. It was very unlike her, but she answered with, "Why don't we explore a little longer? But the second we see any danger, we rush back to the enclosure. Okay?" Everly glanced over at Jasmine and gave a little wave of farewell to her. They would see her later, once everyone was back in the enclosure. But she was curious to know what the other enclosures looked like and what other animals lived here.

Dewdrop - female - 4yo - deer - crush: open - tags: Noon
She looked at the fence again, a little skittish but curious all at the same time. "Well... I guess we could explore. I'm not sure if they others want to be spoken to. They seem, um... a little busy, I think," Dewdrop noted and glanced over at the kangaroos across the enclosure. The two of them were in deep conversation still, although one looked over at the deer and the zebra for a moment.

Beatrix - female - 3yo - serval - crush: open - tags: open
She stalked away from the seals, looking for someone else to torment... maybe a human?

Phoenix - male - 3yo - coyote - crush: Miles - tags: Miles
He nodded sympathetically and gave a little bark of comfort, brushing against Miles' shoulder. Phoenix had no idea what that life was like, but he enjoyed listening to the other coyote talk about it with him. "Oh gosh, I really hope that wouldn't happen! I've heard bad stories from some of the other canines about humans with guns," he exclaimed with a shudder. Luckily, that had never happened to him either, and he hoped it never would. Phoenix shrugged the idea away and insisted, "I bet you would do really well in the wild! If not, we could learn how to live in the wild together."

Cecelia - female - 6mo - red panda - crush: open - tags: open
She wandered in the open space, still lost and wheezing loudly.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:58 am

Giselle- f- 5 y- tiger- mate: Aurelio- cubs: on the way (2 weeks pregnant)- Tags: Aurelio
The cream striped white female purred a bit. She stood and shook off, then followed her handsome mate away from where they'd been. She nodded as he said it was a great day for swimming. "I...don't remember, probably like a month or two ago. I won't be able to when my belly gets really big...The humans will probably be watching me closely then, for one thing." She stopped flaking to jump up beside him. She dipped her head to lick at the water, drinking it.

Orinn- m- 4 y- golden eyes Lynx- homosexual; crush is Sybil- super shy boy- Tags: Sybil

Moore- m- 8 mo- cougar- Questioning; crush might be Reeka even though they're separated by a fence- being raised by Nana- Tags: Nana
The darker headed tannish cub made his way up another. He then stopped and looked down, which turned out to be a mistake... "High...too high!" he cried, since he didn't know how to get down. He now knew how to go up, but nit back down.

Jessie- f- 4 and 1/2 y- Amur leopard- demi; has to bond- mate open though as she's pansexual- wants cubs one day, adopted or otherwise- Gar (12) x Lis (11) : 7 1/2 daughter missing, 6 y trans offspring technically considered missing, Johnny (3), Sara (1 1/2)- Tags: Ira

The red furred, white eye spot sporting female yawned. The white tipped brown striped tail flicked and moved about. The white spot bearing brown ears moved a bit as well. Brown eyes glanced about, and the brown spotted huffed. The white jawed one lifted a white paw. She pawed at her own face, then glanced around once more. She saw the tigers, a cheetah, and Ira. She rubbed a paw over her face and whiskers. She glanced behind her to Ira a moment. She'd noticed the jaguar just as she'd noticed the others. She gave a call to her, finding her interesting.

Chronos- m- 3 y- Wolf- asexual homoromantic; crush: Saturn- pups: if he and Saturn get together he'll โ€˜adoptโ€™ Mars as his- Tags: Saturn and Mars
The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes twitched a bit. He glanced to the other wolf and pup, then laid back down.

Helena- f- 2 y- Dingo- pan; crush is Mozzie- no mate until sheโ€™s 3- no young until then either- Tags: Mozzie, Kjotve and co
The tan and white or off white female moved brown ears a bit. She pawed at his cast, but she wasn't really much help either. She had hidden in the bushes beside him, of course. She laid down now, and said "I don't think we will, since he went off after those cubs."

Miles- m- 3 y- coyote w/dog blood- homo; Phoenix- mate is open- no pups yet- Tags: Phoenix
The oddly gray, blue brown heterochromatic male nodded at him. He squeaked at the brush of the other male's fur. He shook his head, and scolded himself silently. He then twitched his ears and nose, tail flicking back and forth a couple times. He smiled a canine smile at the other male. "I'd...love learning with you," he said to the other coyote.

Harpper- f- 6 mo- seal- heterosexual- crush open- no babies until sheโ€™s 3 or older- Tags: Everly, Jasmine, Beatrix
The little black muzzled white seal nodded at her adoptive mother. She slapped a flipper against the cement a moment. She stopped, noticing the Serval moving away from them. She felt a sense of relief at that, and turned back to Everly. "I think that's a great idea," she said. She then waved at Jasmine as well, before waiting for Everly to lead the way.

Noon- m- 2 y- Zebra- Asexual- no mate ever (unless it's a male)- would have to adopt- Tags: Dewdrop
The zebra snorted and moved his ears a bit. His tail swished, and he glanced to the kangaroos a moment, seeing one watching. He shook his head a couple times. He nodded his head up and down then stopped, saying "Then... Let's not bother them, and just explore."

The red female said "I...somehow don't think they're letting us out," she said. She shook her head, seeing a deer with the zebra. "Something must have happened to the fences or gates. The others must be escaping," she said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:42 am

Announcement

There has been a time-skip to the next week!
The animals have safely returned to their enclosures with meager incidents.
Some may have been briefly injured and might be spending a temporary amount of time in the kennel until they're healed.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:43 pm

Kendall/Kenn Watts- f to m trans- 24 y- Animal trainer- homosexual; Malcolm- cat at home- Tags
The sweet and gentle but shy and sometimes too quiet one yawned a bit. He let blue eyes glance about a moment, then shook his head. He shook out blonde wavy hair just past the shoulders. The slightly shorter and slender one then walked to the building all the humans used, aside from the housing.

Giselle- f- 5 y- tiger- mate: Aurelio- cubs: on the way (3 weeks pregnant)- Tags: Aurelio
The cream striped white female purred a bit. She glanced around for her mate, and made a sound of calling to him. She chuffed a bit, and shook her head a couple times. She laid stretched out on her side once more, yawning a bit then raising a paw to lick it.

Moore- m- 8 mo- cougar- Questioning; crush might be Reeka- being raised by Nana- Tags: Nana

Jessie- f- 4 and 1/2 y- Amur leopard- demi; has to bond (Ira probably)- mate open though as she's pansexual- wants cubs one day, adopted or otherwise- Gar (12) x Lis (11) : 7 1/2 daughter missing, 6 y trans offspring considered missing, Johnny (3), Sara (1 1/2)- Tags: Ira

The red furred, white marking sporting female yawned. The white tipped brown striped tail flicked and moved about. The white spot bearing brown ears moved a bit as well. Brown eyes glanced about, and the brown spotted one let out a small sigh.

The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes yawned. He glanced to Saturn and Mars, and shook his head.

Isis- f- 8 y- Arctic wolf- bi- Ombre is mate- son Odin: grandsons Thor and Loki- Tags: family (mentions: Chronos, Saturn and Mars)
Cream ears twitched and perked, as the white wolf flicked her tail. Blue eyes looked to her mate, Ombre, and she nuzzled him a bit. She then smiled a wolf smile as she looked to her grandsons. She looked around for Odin, seeing the other three wolves that inhabited the space as well.

Thor- m- 2 y- wolf/quarter dog- bi- Ombre x Isis: Odin: Thor and Loki- Tags: family
The golden-brown male glanced around, and licked at some of his white marked fur. He only had a little white, but he had white. Bluish eyes glanced about, looking to his grandparents, then brother. The dark nosed one then looked around for Odin.

Loki- m- 2 y- wolf/one quarter dog- homosexual- Ombre x Isis: Odin: Thor and Loki- Tags: family
The brown furred male let his blue eyes glance around the enclosure. It was quite a bit nicer here, than where that human had kept them...They'd had space, but there were other wolves there. That meant there hadn't been quite as much space as they should've had.

Helena- f- 2 y- Dingo- pan; crush is Mozzie- mate: @ 3- young: @ 3- Tags: Mozzie

The oddly gray, blue brown heterochromatic male yawned a bit. He yipped and twitched his ears, tail flicking gently. He glanced around for Phoenix, and finally spotted him. He barked or some other sound to him, and approached the other male.

Harpper- f- 6 mo- seal- heterosexual- crush open- no babies until sheโ€™s 3 or older- Tags: Everly
The little black muzzled white seal glanced around for her mom. She made a couple seal sounds as she did so. She glanced around a moment, looking for Jasmine. She then shook her head, and looked for Everly once more, calling out for her.

The zebra snorted and moved his ears a bit. His tail swished, and he huffed a zebra sound as he glanced around. He was back in the enclosure, of course, and looked for his friend, catching sight of her. "Dewdrop," he called, trotting over (are they in the same pen?)

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:46 am

Saturn/ Wolf/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: open
Saturn opens his eyes, squinting at the sun. He then smiles at his still sleeping son.He then glanced a wary gaze over to the new wolves in the enclosure, pulling his son closer.

Mars/ Wolf/ Male/ 6 months/ tags: open
Mars sleeps curled up next to his father.

Sybil/ Iberian Lynx/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: Orinn
Sybil woke up, yawning silently.

Odin/ Wolf/ Male/ 6 years/ tags: family
Odin lay down, glancing around every so often. He enjoyed the warm sun on his pelt

Ombre/ Wolf/ Male/ 8 years/ tags: family
Ombre nuzzled his mate back, smiling.

(Cutting down on my characters and adding new ones here in a moment)
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:50 pm

Kendall/Kenn Watts- f to m trans- 24 y- Animal trainer- homosexual; Malcolm- cat at home- Tags
The sweet and gentle but shy and sometimes too quiet one yawned a bit. He let blue eyes glance about a moment, then shook his head. He shook out blonde wavy hair just past the shoulders. The slightly shorter and slender one then walked to the building all the humans used, aside from the housing.

Giselle- f- 5 y- tiger- mate: Aurelio- cubs: on the way (3 weeks pregnant)- Tags: Aurelio
The cream striped white female purred a bit. She glanced around for her mate, and made a sound of calling to him. She chuffed a bit, and shook her head a couple times. She laid stretched out on her side once more, yawning a bit then raising a paw to lick it.

The tan and brown or black Lynx yawned and twitched a bit.

Moore- m- 8 mo- cougar- Questioning; crush might be Reeka- being raised by Nana- Tags: Nana

Jessie- f- 4 and 1/2 y- Amur leopard- demi; has to bond (Ira probably)- mate open though as she's pansexual- wants cubs one day, adopted or otherwise- Gar (12) x Lis (11) : 7 1/2 daughter missing, 6 y trans offspring considered missing, Johnny (3), Sara (1 1/2)- Tags: Ira

The red furred, white marking sporting female yawned. The white tipped brown striped tail flicked and moved about. The white spot bearing brown ears moved a bit as well. Brown eyes glanced about, and the brown spotted one let out a small sigh.

The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes sighed a bit. He moved closer to Saturn and Mars.

Isis- f- 8 y- Arctic wolf- bi- Ombre is mate- son Odin: grandsons Thor and Loki- Tags: family (mentions: Chronos, Saturn and Mars)
Cream ears twitched and perked, as the white wolf flicked her tail. Blue eyes looked to her mate, Ombre, and she smiled a wolf smile. She stretched out a bit now. The sun was shining just right, creating patches and landing on some of the animals.

Thor- m- 2 y- wolf/quarter dog- bi- Ombre x Isis: Odin: Thor and Loki- Tags: family
The golden-brown male white marked one set bluish eyes on his dad. He barked at him, then glanced to his grandparents.

Loki- m- 2 y- wolf/one quarter dog- homosexual- Ombre x Isis: Odin: Thor and Loki- Tags: family
The brown furred male let his blue eyes glance around the enclosure. He then looked to his brother as the other barked, and he rolled his eyes...

Helena- f- 2 y- Dingo- pan; crush is Mozzie- mate: @ 3- young: @ 3- Tags: Mozzie

The oddly gray, blue brown heterochromatic male yawned a bit. He yipped and twitched his ears, tail flicking gently. He glanced around for Phoenix, and finally spotted him. He barked or some other sound to him, and approached the other male.

Harpper- f- 6 mo- seal- heterosexual- crush open- no babies until sheโ€™s 3 or older- Tags: Everly
The little black muzzled white seal glanced around for her mom. She made a couple seal sounds as she did so. She glanced around a moment, looking for Jasmine. She then shook her head, and looked for Everly once more, calling out for her.

The zebra snorted and moved his ears a bit. His tail swished, and he huffed a zebra sound as he glanced around. He was back in the enclosure, of course, and looked for his friend, catching sight of her. "Dewdrop," he called, trotting over (are they in the same pen?)

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me