[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: [ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:29 am

CASPER
[ male | officer / soldier | doberman | crush is open | tags: Charlotte]

He lightly rolled his eyes at the female dog giving him orders to stay still, but he found it himself too that he sure had some problems getting even up there the pain in his hip was terrible, which made him want to yell everything he even moved that side of his body "fine if I can't help them, but you can..." he said to her as he laid his head back to the ground "the rockslide seems to be soon over..." he said to her before lost his consciousness yet again.

JUNIOR
[male | soldier | Belgian malinois |trainee is open | crush is Ares | tags: Ares]

He gave him a little annoyed look as he turned around and stood up. He shook her now dirty pelt a little bit and looked to the path the soldier mentioned "Well we better try to get there, just let's hope another rockslide doesn't happen or that those trees don't fall" he said as he looked at the half fallen trees there.

INK
[male | trapper | dalmatian | trainee is open | crush is open | tags: Zane]

He run to the male avoiding some of the rocks still falling down, eventually getting a few hits by himself but he didn't care, he needed to get the trapper away there. As he got to the pitbull he sink his fangs into his muscular scrag and started to pull him away, to the safer ground. He let the male down as he thought he was out of the falls way "Hey Zane...are you alive?" he asked the male poking him gently to the side, though he did see his flank move which tell him that the pitbull was still breathing.

LILLIAN
[female | trapper | Siberian husky | crush is Miroku, open | tags: Ebony ]
She rolled her eyes when the male still wanted to help her, even if there was no way to help her "You can't help me? Nobody can't?" she called out for him "See those small rocks and all that earth substance? I can't climb up and any of you can't help me to get up without rolling down to your death" she called to him. She looked at the steep hill, which did go forward, if she walked next to the hill or get down there more she maybe could find a path that was not that steep for her to get up. She walked toward the hill and looked up to the Ebony "Just say Flare that I am fine..." she said to him.

SNOW
[female | mother | samoyed | crush is open| tags: Jessel, Angel]

She nodded as she looked around the chaos "I think any help will be very helpful to him...and we need to take care of those who need it..." she said to her "not only healing but for hunting too...and let's hope nobody hosile found us as long were in this weak stake" she said to her.

FLARE
[female | trapper trainee | training with Thomas | crush is open | tags: Freya, Welrick]

She helped the Welwick to carry Freya to the place she thought to be a safe ground, her ears perked back and forward as the rockslide noises started to get more silent, maybe the biggest fall was over now. She looked at some of the others there "Do you think we will be separated? I only see some of our packmates there?" she asked the male.

CATHERINE
[female | soldier trainee | Australian shepherd | training with Ivory| crush is Flurry, Eira | tags: River, Ivory ]

She run as fast as she could to the way her trainer asked them to go, but then she stopped and looked back "What I am doing, there are still dogs who need help" she said to River with worry and panic. She thought for a moment "Yes we will be helpful we cant maybe carry anyone, but we can show them to get there out of the rockslide" she said her eyes looking to River like she was waiting to hear what the other trainee's thoughts were about that.

ASH
[male | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: Yorkshire, Atila, Casper, Winnie]

He looked confused as the Winnie come to the rescue after Atila and Casper. His eyes wide open as he looked at his sister with Kairos and he saw his mother helping the unconscious Angel with Jessel "Let me go" he called out for Winnie "I can run by myself, you need to help those who need it, I am fine and I can already see an untouched place there" he said to the trapper.

MISTY
[female | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: Kairos, Ivory]

She looked to the way the soldier told her mother to be and nodded "I can go there by myself, I don't want to be a bother to you two now as you may be needed somewhere else right now, there is still plenty of injured ones around there" she said to them. She took control of her still shaking body and shook her pelt to take some courage to go to the place her mother was "I am out now, see you later..." she barked to them as she started to run toward the two mothers and the injured trapper.

[/quote]
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Riann and Mabel Jessel and Sabel and Eira and Welwick

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:02 pm

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Bear is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Thomas, (everyone really)

The lilac Merle and white one shivered and whimpered a bit. He squeezed blue and brown eyes shut from the pain the rock had caused. He might as well call it a boulder, at this point. He felt it as the other male lifted him off the ground. He sighed with relief to not be left on the ground, which of course. There was no way Thomas would ever leave him. He said "Thank...thank you," to him. He then whimpered with pain again and fell silent, letting the hunter carry him.

Jessel- f- bi- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- mate: Quinn- pups: pregnant (one and a half weeks left; mixed breed, Cas~ black and white, Rosa~ red and Leika~ red and black, Edge~ red/white with black ears and tail tip)- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy/nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- Tags: Snow, Angel

The red and white she dog nodded to Snow once more. She said "Yeah, but I probably shouldn't be hunting when I'm this close to having the pups...Helpping gather herbs or watch the injured I something I can do. Ah...where are your pups?" she suddenly asked.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Kristine

The cream or almost golden brown colored female nodded to the other female. "I...I think I'm fine, thank you for protecting me. Are...you okay?" she then asked the adult female. The pack needed their leader to be okay, though even a little injury wouldn't stop her. If she was badly injured, that would be bad, though. She shook her head a couple times. She then stood and shook herself off. She nodded and said "Let's go," and began to move away from the path of the slide, though it seemed to be fading away.

Welwick- m- homo; crush: perhaps Yorkshire- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Dionysus is trainer?- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Freya and Flare

The amber eyed white lab nodded and continued to move along. He tilted his head when she asked if they'd gotten separated. Well, she asked him if he thought they had. He shook his head, saying "No...I think others are hurt though, the ones that haven't come over here..."

Tychi- m- 5 y- Soldier- Aussie Shiba- homosexual homoromantic; Dionysus- mate open- has to adopt- Atlas x Hana: Bennie, Dana, Eiji, Fuji, Jin; dads new male mate- Tags: Dionysus

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle nodded to the other male. "He seems okay...I'm glad," he said. He knew Jessel liked Quinn a lot, and wondered if they'd talked yet. For all he knew, those two could be mates now. He looked around, seeing their leader and Eira. "Oh no...I think Kristine might have gotten hurt."

Baby/Jessie- call her Baby if you want- f- 4 y- Trapper/hunter- Golden x Nove Scotia Duck Toller- Pan Demi; Miroku- mate when bonded- no pups yet- dad x mom: two older siblings, Johnny, Sara- Tags: Miroku

The brown eyed red mix smiled a canine smile at the male, again. She then sighed as Lillian basically acted like they weren't there...Rolling her eyes, she looked to Miroku. "Stay near me, Miroku...just in case I need... protection or something. Lillian is acting like we aren't here...I'm going to hunt some on my own then, but I want you to stay close. We need to watch out for them too. Despite the way she's treating us both right now," she said to him.

She then heard yelps as well as howl from Kristine. Too late, she looked up to see one of the boulders was falling towards her...She yelped as it hit her, and she whimpered as she fell. She looked over to see Freya had been hurt as well, saying "Miroku...Freya is hurt..."

Ebony- m- 5 y- unknown mix- Trapper- Homo; Sybil- mate open- pups- Tags: Sybil-> Lillian

The fluffy dark furred blue and brown eyed male rolled his own eyes...He then sighed as he said "Fine..." and looked at her. He flicked his tail as he watched her, and listened to her. "I'll go tell her," he said, when she said, once again, to go tell Flare. He turned away from the edge, then. He headed back to where he'd seen the trainees.

Ivory- f- 4 y- unknown mix- Soldier- trainee: Catherine- Bi; Kairos and Ink- mate open- wants pups- related to Ebony, either siblings or cousins- Tags: Kairos and Misty

The pretty fluffy white she dog twitched both her ears. Her tail flicked as she gave a small, canine smile to Kairos. She then looked to the Akita Samoyed pup again. She nodded to her, saying "Alright...if you're sure," and watched her head off. Looking to Kairos, she said "We need to go help some of the others." She saw Flare and Welwick carrying Freya. However, she didn't see Miroku or Jessie...She also didn't see Lillian, and said "We should go look for Lillian, or Miroku and Jessie."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:23 am

β€’ Winnie β€’
trapper |
bio | tags: Ash, Atilla, Diesel

She contemplated what Ash said for a moment, but she didn’t have long to think as the chaos continued around them. She huffed and set him down, nodding. β€œRun, now,” She demanded, nudging him away quickly. As nervous as it made her, she knew she would have to trust the pup. He was right. The others needed help too, and he seemed capable of getting himself to safety. Her head whipped around as she tried to take in the scene around her. She noticed Atilla and Diesel under the boulder. β€œAtilla!” She called out, running over to them. β€œDo you guys need help here? Or do you see somewhere else I could be of more use?” She asked, looking around her. Her size could be useful with the boulder, but if they would rather send her away to deal with another immediate problem then she would do as she was told.

β€’ River β€’
soldier trainee |
bio | tags: Catherine

She stopped and looked back at Catherine, straining her ears to hear her over the falling rocks. After a moment of contemplation, she nodded. β€œYou’re right, we have to help the others,” She went to stand beside her fellow soldier trainee. There were so many others in trouble, she wasn’t sure who to go to. She turned to her friend and gave her a questioning look, waiting to see what she would do first.

β€’ Gator β€’
trapper |
bio | tags: Ash, Yorkshire, Casper, Charlotte

His limp was barely noticeable, as he was filled with adrenaline. He looked around wildly, trying to get eyes on everyone. When he noticed Winnie set Ash down, he called out for the pup. β€œThis way!” He helped Yorkshire over to Casper, since it appeared to be a safe spot, regularly glancing back to make sure Ash was okay. β€œIs he alright?” He asked Charlotte fearfully as he looked down on the unconscious Casper.

β€’ Angel β€’
trapper |
bio | tags: Snow, Jessel

She mumbled when Jessel spoke to her, barely able to get any sound out. Her head was pounding and her entire body was screaming in pain. Her vision was fading, and she quickly lost consciousness. When she opened her eyes again, it took her a moment to realize where she was. After a moment of serenity, the reality of what was happening came flooding back to her. β€œI-is everyone okay?” She asked Snow and Jessel desperately, attempting to stand. Her entire body was hit with a wave of pain and she fell back to the ground, groaning gently.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 022 | Kristine & Thomas & Atilla & Freya ]

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:08 pm

Kristine | female | chief | 6 years | bi | crush: open | tags: Eira, Angel, Snow, Jessel
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She glanced over Eira briefly, seeing that the trainee was speaking the truth. Kristine turned her gaze to her own pelt, seeing some deep scratches here and there from falling debris shooting past. "I'm okay, it's just some scratches," she breathed out heavily. The Chocolate Labrador stood back from the trainee and shook herself off as well. Although her pelt stung and her muscles ached from tensing for so long, she was in good shape. She followed Eira out of the path of the rockslide and glanced around for other dogs who may have gotten caught in the slide. Kristine spotted three shapes still on the ground. "Eira, go with the other trainees to safety and continue to a safer point up the mountain," she ordered, assured that the trainee would be able to follow it.

"Angel! Snow! Jessel! Are you all okay?" she barked, hoping they could hear her as she bounded towards them. They had fallen a little further down the mountain, causing her heart to pound in her chest. Kristine cursed herself for not taking more precautions with the two caregivers, especially the pregnant Jessel, but at least Angel was with them, though she seemed dazed.

Thomas | male | trapper | 5 years | gay | crush: Riann | tags: Riann, Eira
His heart seized in his chest at the words of Riann's gratitude, though he was still anxious. "Stay with me, Riann. At least stay awake for as long as you can, until we get to safety," Thomas told him. There was no one else around to help him support the weight of the curer, but he did his best. The Border Collie shifted so Riann was more comfortable to carry on his shoulders, and he headed in a safe direction where the rockslide didn't have a possible path. Thomas spotted Eira, one of the soldier trainees, who had just been left by Kristine. "Eira! Did Kristine tell you where we should go?"

Atilla | male | soldier | 4 years 6 months | demi-pan | crush: open | tags: Diesel, Winnie
His legs wobbled under the weight of the boulder, though he locked his knees and attempted to straighten his legs out again. He heard his name being called, but he could barely move his head to see who it was. Luckily, the large Bernese Mountain Dog approached in his view, and he relaxed slightly in relief at another helping paw. "Winnie! We could use some help... I mean, if that's okay," Atilla breathed out. "Can you support the boulder on another side? I'm waiting for dogs down the path to be moved out of the way before we let the boulder go."

Freya | female | trapper trainee | 10 months | lesbian | crush: Flare | tags: Flare & Welwick
She felt Flare and Welwick carrying the weight of her, eternally grateful to them. Freya exhaled a heavy breath, pain lacing up her shoulder and spreading down the length of her back. Despite this, she attempted to glance around the area for other dogs, hoping they would come join them in safety. From her place on the ground, Freya couldn't see very far. "Who else is around?" she wheezed out, hoping her friends could hear her meek voice.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:04 pm

ZANE!!
Pitbull/ 2 years/ Homosexual-romantic/ Hunter/ tags: open

Still half asleep and stumbling, Zane wasn't quick enough to move out of the way as a boulder hit him square in the side, throwing him off his paws and crashing down hard. He felt his bones crunch, knowing he broke something. He felt a stinging in his head as he passed out.

ARES!!
German Shepard/ 3 years/ Pansexual-romantic/ Soldier/ tags: Junior

Ares nods, starting to run towards the packmates through the somewhat made path through the trees. He turned around halfway, making sure Junior was still following him. He then continued on, narrowly avoiding tripping over a branch. He hoped Junior didn’t notice.

DIONYSUS!!
Greyhound/5 years/ demisexual-romantic/trapper/tags: Tychi

Dionysus looked around, β€œKristine? We should go over and see if she needs help?” He looks at him. He was unsure if she was badly injured but if she wasn’t, she could aid in telling them the next procedure after that unfortunate event.

KAIROS!!
Labrador Retriever/4 years/ bisexual/trapper/tags: Misty, Ivory

Kairos nodded, β€œI assume you’ll be okay now? I’ll go see if anyone else needs help now if you’re good here” he says looking around for anyone who may need help. He started to make his way through the rubble searching for those who may need assistance.

CHARLOTTE!!
Beauceron/5 years/bisexual/soldier/ tags: Casper, Atila, Yorkshire, Ash

Charlotte turns as two of the trainees rush over. β€œWhile he thinks he’s okay, he’s badly injured. I think it’s not life threatening but I’m not sure. Could you see if you guys can hold him still while I see what’s wrong? The medics are extremely busy so I don’t wish to bother them” she asks, looking at the two. She wasn’t adept at medicine but she knew a thing here and there from observation.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:21 pm

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Thomas, Eira

The lilac Merle and white one felt another whimper rip loose from him. The blue and brown eyed dog shivered, though opened his eyes. His mate.....crush... mate...crush...now he was confused. Had they confessed to each other yet, he couldn't remember...had they? He asked "Thomas...did we...have we talked yet, about... about us?" He then let his eyes look to Eira, before he quickly looked away as he felt more pain.

Jessel- f- bi- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- mate: Quinn- pups: pregnant (one and a half weeks left; mixed breed, Cas~ black and white, Rosa~ red and Leika~ red and black, Edge~ red/white with black ears and tail tip)- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy/nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- Tags: Snow, Angel, Kristine

The red and white she dog nodded to Snow once more. She said "Yeah, but I probably shouldn't be hunting when I'm this close to having the pups...Helping gather herbs or watch the injured I something I can do. Ah...where are your pups?" she suddenly asked.

She turned her eyes to Angel, as the she dog began trying to get up. "Hey, hey now...stay down, you need to be seen by one of the curers." She shook her head at the other, then looked to Kristine. "Kristine! I mean! Leader! Snow and I are both okay, but Angel has been injured." She watched Eira start off up some path, Kristine must have told her where to go. "Should we...go follow Eira, or do you need our help?" she asked.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Kristine-> Thomas and Riann

The cream or almost golden brown colored female nodded at the other. "Okay...if you're sure you're okay and they're just scratches, ill leave it be." She then nodded when the other told her to go with the other trainees. She began to head up a path up the mountains. When she heard Thomas, however, she took pause to look at him. "Oh...she just told me to go with the other trainees, and get to a safer point up the mountains."

Welwick- m- homo; crush: perhaps Yorkshire- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Dionysus is trainer?- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Freya and Flare

The amber eyed white lab nodded as he looked at the female as they carried her. He said "I don't think anyone is over here yet...but we're safe here. I'm sure the others will be along shortly," he then said to her. They must all be helping the injured, and would realize to move up the mountain.

Tychi- m- 5 y- Soldier- Aussie Shiba- homosexual homoromantic; Dionysus- mate open- has to adopt- Atlas x Hana: Bennie, Dana, Eiji, Fuji, Jin; dads new male mate- Tags: Dionysus

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle nodded to the other male. "He seems okay...I'm glad," he said. He knew Jessel liked Quinn a lot, and wondered if they'd talked yet. For all he knew, those two could be mates now. He looked around, seeing their leader and Eira. "Oh no...I think Kristine might have gotten hurt."

Baby/Jessie- call her Baby if you want- f- 4 y- Trapper/hunter- Golden x Nove Scotia Duck Toller- Pan Demi; Miroku- mate when bonded- no pups yet- dad x mom: two older siblings, Johnny, Sara- Tags: Miroku

The brown eyed red mix

Ebony- m- 5 y- unknown mix- Trapper- Homo; Sybil- mate open- pups- Tags: Sybil-> Lillian

The fluffy dark furred blue and brown eyed male rolled his own eyes...He then sighed as he said "Fine..." and looked at her. He flicked his tail as he watched her, and listened to her. "I'll go tell her," he said, when she said, once again, to go tell Flare. He turned away from the edge, then. He headed back to where he'd seen the trainees. He soon found them, calling "Freya, Flare, Welwick!" as he walked over.

Ivory- f- 4 y- unknown mix- Soldier- trainee: Catherine- Bi; Kairos and Ink- mate open- wants pups- related to Ebony, either siblings or cousins- Tags: Kairos and Misty

The pretty fluffy white she dog twitched both her ears. Her tail flicked as she gave a small, canine smile to Kairos. She then looked to the Akita Samoyed pup again. She nodded to her, saying "Alright...if you're sure," and watched her head off. Looking to Kairos, she said "We need to go help some of the others." She saw Flare and Welwick carrying Freya. However, she didn't see Miroku or Jessie...She also didn't see Lillian, and said "We should go look for Lillian, or Miroku and Jessie."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:58 am

CASPER
[ male | officer / soldier | doberman | crush is open | tags: Charlotte]

He lightly rolled his eyes at the female dog giving him orders to stay still, but he found it himself too that he sure had some problems getting even up there the pain in his hip was terrible, which made him want to yell everything he even moved that side of his body "fine if I can't help them, but you can..." he said to her as he laid his head back to the ground "the rockslide seems to be soon over..." he said to her before lost his consciousness yet again.

JUNIOR
[male | soldier | Belgian malinois |trainee is open | crush is Ares | tags: Ares]

He gave him a little annoyed look as he turned around and stood up. He shook her now dirty pelt a little bit and looked to the path the soldier mentioned "Well we better try to get there, just let's hope another rockslide doesn't happen or that those trees don't fall" he said as he looked at the half fallen trees there.

INK
[male | trapper | dalmatian | trainee is open | crush is open | tags: Zane]

He ran to the male avoiding some of the rocks still falling, eventually getting a few hits by himself but he didn't care, he needed to get the trapper away there. As he got to the pitbull he sank his fangs into his muscular scrag and started to pull him away, to the safer ground. He let the male down as he thought he was out of the falls way "Hey Zane...are you alive?" he asked the male poking him gently to the side, though he did see his flank move which tell him that the pitbull was still breathing.

LILLIAN
[female | trapper | Siberian husky | crush is Miroku, open | tags: Ebony, open ]

She took a look over to the male on the top of the cliff before he seemed to leave it to do what she asked him to do. She took a deep sight, before starting to walk the path she thought to be good enough for her to maybe try to find a way away from this death trap. She was not sure how long she had to go before she could get back to the pack or when she would get back there, could the pack still be there waiting for her? Probably not, but at least Flare was alright, nothing else didn't matter to her now.

SNOW
[female | mother | samoyed | crush is open| tags: Jessel, Angel, Kristina, her pups]

She looked at Jessel "You could take your rest, Jessel, nobody here doesn't expect you to do anything more than eat and prepare for those pups to arrive..." she told the pregnant mother dog. Her ears perked to Kristina as she called for them "We two are somehow okay, but Angel there may need medical care..." she said to the chief then took a look at the Angel "Seriously stop moving too much, Angel..." she said to her with a sigh. She took a look for her two pups who arrived to her now "Good you both are unharmed, where are you being at?" she asked them, taking a sniff to make sure they were fine.

FLARE
[female | trapper trainee | training with Thomas | crush is open | tags: Freya, Welrick, Ebony ]

She sighed flicking her tail a little distressed "Maybe they did find some other place to be safe, I mean everything that is not centered on the path to that fall could be a safe spot right?" she said to them. She looked at the trapper calling for them "We're here..." she called out to the Ebony "Did you find my mom?" she asked him. She looked around for a moment "Actually I have not seen Miroku or Jessie either for a moment? Did they also go to the safe place?" she questioned.

CATHERINE
[female | soldier trainee | Australian shepherd | training with Ivory| crush is Eira | tags: River ]

She looked around a little bit distracted "Who we could help then, I don't see anyone who could be without any help there" she said with a little disappointed in herself. Her ears perked over to the chef there "Chief is over there, maybe we could get there to see if she has some idea for us to do?" she said to River.

ASH
[male | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: Snow, others, Kristine]

He ran over to his mother and a few other dogs "Oh I was there...long story" he responded to his mother. His eyes looked to the Chied "Oh Chief there are some dogs there needing some help, Diesel and Atila are being almost crushed by boulders and Casper is unconscious" he decided to say to the leader.

MISTY
[female | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: Kairos, Ivory]

She ran to her mother as well "Ohh I was there with Kairos and Ivory, they saved me from the mudslide..." she responded to her mother, flattering her ears a little bit. She looked at the chief for a moment but didn't say anything, as she had nothing to say.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:02 pm

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Thomas, Eira

The lilac Merle and white one felt another whimper rip loose from him. The blue and brown eyed dog shivered, though opened his eyes. His mate.....crush... mate...crush...now he was confused. Had they confessed to each other yet, he couldn't remember...had they? He asked "Thomas...did we...have we talked yet, about... about us?" He then let his eyes look to Eira, before he quickly looked away as he felt more pain.

Jessel- f- bi- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- mate: Quinn- pups: pregnant (one and a half weeks left; mixed breed, Cas~ black and white, Rosa~ red and Leika~ red and black, Edge~ red/white with black ears and tail tip)- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy/nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- Tags: Snow, Angel, Kristine

The red and white she dog turned her eyes to Angel, as the she dog began trying to get up. "Hey, hey now...stay down, you need to be seen by one of the curers." She shook her head at the other, then looked to Kristine. "Kristine! I mean! Leader! Snow and I are both okay, but Angel has been injured."

She smiled kindly at the other mother, nodding and saying "I know. Doesn't stop me from wanting to help though..." she said with a sigh. She then smiled a canine smile as she saw the two pups coming to join them. "Hello pups; I'm glad to see you two are okay," she said.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Kristine-> Thomas and Riann

The cream or almost golden brown colored female nodded at the other. "Okay...if you're sure you're okay and they're just scratches, ill leave it be." She then nodded when the other told her to go with the other trainees. She began to head up a path up the mountains. When she heard Thomas, however, she took pause to look at him. "Oh...she just told me to go with the other trainees, and get to a safer point up the mountains."

The amber eyed white lab nodded as he looked at the female as they carried her. He said "I don't think anyone is over here yet...but we're safe here. I'm sure the others will be along shortly," he then said to her. They must all be helping the injured, and would realize to move up the mountain.

(can't really change this until next post/after Freya is posted again
Or if the RP gets remade)

The brown eyed red mix

Ebony- m- 5 y- unknown mix- Trapper- Homo; Sybil- mate open- pups- Tags: Flare and others

The fluffy dark furred blue and brown eyed male nodded as he looked at them. "Oh Freya...is she okay?" he asked, worried about the trainee. He then said "Your mom was being stubborn...and wouldn't let me help her. She wanted me to check on you, and tell you she'd find her way back."

(not posting about Miroku and Jessie because Idk if that RPer is coming back...I may honestly have to take her out, or maybe I could have her crush on Lillian but I don't remember Lillian's sexuality)

The pretty fluffy white she dog twitched both her ears. Her tail flicked as she gave a small, canine smile to Kairos. She then looked to the Akita Samoyed pup again. She nodded to her, saying "Alright...if you're sure," and watched her head off. Looking to Kairos, she said "We need to go help some of the others." She saw Flare and Welwick carrying Freya. However, she didn't see Miroku or Jessie...She also didn't see Lillian, and said "We should go look for Lillian, or Miroku and Jessie.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 023 | Kristine & Thomas & Atilla & Freya ]

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:59 am

Kristine | female | chief | 6 years | bi | crush: open | tags: Angel, Snow, Jessel
She listened carefully to Jessel and nodded her head curtly. "What kind of injuries has she suffered? Is it safe to carry her?" Kristine voiced as she visually inspected the trapper splayed on the ground. She had no clue where Angel was injured -- if it was something internal or if she had hit her head in the rockslide. As she was assessing whether she should lift the dog, she turned her head at Jessel's follow-up question regarding Eira. "Jessel, you go with Eira and the others where it's safe. Snow, if you don't mind helping me lift Angel onto my shoulders?" She peered down at the pups that had arrived to their mother and gave them a small smile, feeling a weight loosen from her chest. "Once I have Angel, we can all find a safe route."

Thomas | male | trapper | 5 years | gay | crush: Riann | tags: Riann, Eira
In the heat of the moment and all of the the chaos and the commotion of the rockslide, he thought back to their conversation prior to the events. "Oh! I almost forgot! I'm so sorry, Riann, I didn't mean to ignore our conversation," Thomas apologized sheepishly and quickly. But they were interrupted again by the approaching figure of Eira. Shoot. I keep messing all the timing up, he thought to himself, wishing he hadn't called her over so soon when he needed to speak with Riann. However, luck seemed to be on his side. Eira only paused to speak to him, and he nodded his understanding of his words. "Okay, thank you, Eira. You go on ahead with the trainees then and we'll catch up to you and everyone else as well." He waited for the trainee to follow his gentle orders before attempting to turn his head towards Riann. His neck strained at the odd angle, but he didn't mind as long as he got to see the Border Collie splayed across his back. "So, anyways... as we were saying..."

Atilla | male | soldier | 4 years 6 months | demi-pan | crush: open | tags: Diesel, Winnie
His legs wobbled under the weight of the boulder, though he locked his knees and attempted to straighten his legs out again. He heard his name being called, but he could barely move his head to see who it was. Luckily, the large Bernese Mountain Dog approached in his view, and he relaxed slightly in relief at another helping paw. "Winnie! We could use some help... I mean, if that's okay," Atilla breathed out. "Can you support the boulder on another side? I'm waiting for dogs down the path to be moved out of the way before we let the boulder go."

Freya | female | trapper trainee | 10 months | lesbian | crush: Flare | tags: Flare & Welwick, Ebony
She felt Flare and Welwick carrying the weight of her, eternally grateful to them. Freya exhaled a heavy breath, pain lacing up her shoulder and spreading down the length of her back. Despite this, she glanced up at the sound of a familiar voice and saw Ebony. Freya didn't know how to voice an answer to his question -- that she was not okay -- but she hoped he would help the three of them find safety with the others. Speaking of which, where was everyone else?
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:32 pm

Riann- m- homorom (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- swim and run- deaf in one ear- has to adopt- Tags: Thomas, Eira

The lilac Merle and white one swallowed a bit, and felt warm. The blue and brown eyed dog shivered again, and clenched his jaws. This time he stopped a whimper that wanted to slip loose of him. He focused on the voice of the other male, as the other spoke to him. He nodded, though then winced a bit so he decided not to do that again. He said "It's... Its fine, we...can talk about it now," and flicked his tail. He then sighed as he listened to the female trainee. His ears twitched a bit, as he listened to the two of them now speak. He then focused on just Thomas, as Eira made her way away from them. He said "Y...Yeah?" in what must be such a hopeful sounding tone.

Jessel- f- bi- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- mate: Quinn- pups: pregnant (one and a half weeks left; mixed breed, Cas~ black and white, Rosa~ red and Leika~ red and black, Edge~ red/white with black ears and tail tip)- swim, run, hunt- Tags: Snow, Angel, Kristine

The red and white she dog turned her eyes to Angel, as the she dog began trying to get up. "Hey, hey now...stay down, you need to be seen by one of the curers."
She smiled kindly at the other mother, nodding and saying "I know. Doesn't stop me from wanting to help though..." she said with a sigh. She then smiled a canine smile as she saw the two pups coming to join them. "Hello pups; I'm glad to see you two are okay," she said.

She looked to their chief, then, and nodded at the other female. (I don't actually remember what type of injury they said...or if this user is still active). She filled her in, then stepped back as Kristine spoke. She nodded and said "Okay," as she let Kristine get in there to help support Angel. Meanwhile, she flicked her tail and looked around. She looked around for Quinn, but didn't see him anywhere...She sighed and shook her head, then began to head for where the trainees were being sent.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- pups: too young- Tags: Thomas and Riann

The cream or almost golden brown colored female said "Okay." There wasn't really much else to say to what Thomas had said to her. She turned and began to head up, though paused for a small moment. She looked back at the two Border Collies a moment. She then shook her head, turn back to face away from them now. She made her way towards where she saw Ebony and some of the others.

Welwick- m- homo; crush: perhaps Yorkshire- 1 y- Lab- Trapper trainee- Dionysus is trainer?- running, catching things- pups: too young- Tags: Freya and Flare, Ebony

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle

The brown eyed red mix

Ebony- m- 5 y- unknown mix- Trapper- Homo; Sybil- mate open- pups- Tags: Flare and others

The fluffy dark furred blue and brown eyed male said "Your mom was being stubborn...She wouldn't let me help her, though I offered. She wanted me to check on you, and tell you she'd find her way back." He looked to the others, then began to head up a path, looking back to see if they were following.

The pretty fluffy white she dog twitched both her ears. Her tail flicked as she gave a small, canine smile to Kairos. She then looked to the Akita Samoyed pup again. She nodded to her, saying "Alright...if you're sure," and watched her head off. Looking to Kairos, she said "We need to go help some of the others." She saw Flare and Welwick carrying Freya. However, she didn't see Miroku or Jessie...She also didn't see Lillian, and said "We should go look for Lillian, or Miroku and Jessie.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me