[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: [ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

Postby LunaClaw » Mon May 22, 2023 12:48 pm

ZANE!!
Pitbull/ 2 years/ Homosexual-romantic/ Hunter/ tags: open

Still half asleep and stumbling, Zane wasn't quick enough to move out of the way as a boulder hit him square in the side, throwing him off his paws and crashing down hard. He felt his bones crunch, knowing he broke something. He felt a stinging in his head as he passed out.

ARES!!
German Shepard/ 3 years/ Pansexual-romantic/ Soldier/ tags: Junior

Ares smiles at the other’s stuttering. β€œAre you making excuses now?” He teases, paws hitting the ground as he ran. β€œIf you can’t catch up, just admit it. Don’t make excuses” he adds, even though he knew very well he did cheat a slight bit. The male made a quick stop before the edge of the water, panting due to the energy exertion. Ares put his head down, tongue coming out to lap up the cool refreshing water. Just as he took a sip, he heard a rumbling behind them. "Watch out" he says as a boulder came flying at them. He tackled Junior, the two of them rolling on the ground. Ares ended up on top of him. A slight red hue tinted his cheeks. He quickly stepped away. "sorry" he apologized. He then turned and saw the boulder had stopped, wedged between two trees. "Are you okay?" he asks. "We should get back, in case others got hurt from the boulders" he said.

DIONYSUS!!
Greyhound/5 years/ demisexual-romantic/trapper/tags: Tychi

Dionysus ran, enjoying the breeze. As he ran, he heard a rumbling sound behind them. He turned to see the boulders falling near where the pack was. "Ya, let's rush back" he says breaking off into a run towards the others. "Come on" he calls behind him.

KAIROS!!
Labrador Retriever/4 years/ bisexual/trapper/tags: Misty

Kairos smiled kindly. β€œIt’s okay. You’re not stupid. Don’t say that. It adds personality” he spoke, trying to reassure the younger pup. β€œThe journey…. I feel it is important, as we may have a better chance of survival in our new home” he explains his opinion. Just as he finished his sentence, he saw the boulder approaching them. He quickly grabbed the pup by the scruff and jumped out of the way, his leg screaming in pain when he landed on all four again. When he was sure it was safe, he put her down again. "You okay?" he asks worriedly looking over the pup.

CHARLOTTE!!
Beauceron/5 years/bisexual/soldier/ tags: Casper, Atila, Yorkshire, Ash

Charlotte heard rumbling, and then next thing she knew, rocks started falling. She narrowly avoided colliding with a few boulders, relieved when they crashed harmlessly into trees. She looked around, for anyone that could have been hurt. Spotting Casper, the Officer, on the ground after taking the impact of a boulder, she rushed over. "Go help others, I got him" she told the other three still standing there.The beauceron used her strength to lift the male onto her back, gently, to not hurt him. She then moved the quite heavy male, away from the site of danger and then bent down, to gently slide him off her back. The female nudged the other gently, trying to wake him up. "Hey, you okay?"
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue May 23, 2023 4:39 am

CASPER
[ male | officer / soldier | doberman | crush is open | tags: Atila, Yorkshire, Ash. Charlotte]

He lay on the ground a little on the borders of unconsciousness and reality, everything just went wild in his eyes, and for a moment he didn't realize anything, he didn't even feel pain or anything. He heard some talking, so many heavy noises but he was so dizzy that he didn't recognize any words, he did feel when someone touched his pelt, but even that felt like a dream. For a moment which felt like forever to him, but he could not move, maybe he didn't even want to move, his eyes wide open when the female soldier voice echoed to his ears, louder and louder "Yes...I can hear you, no need to yell" he managed to respond to her. His eyes looked over to the soldier still pretty confused about what did just happened, when reality hit him once again the pain in his hip come to him too "We need to help the others..." he managed to say.

JUNIOR
[male | soldier | Belgian malinois |trainee is open | crush is Ares | tags: Ares]

The whole boulder thing come to him like a surprise and as he was rolling down with the German shepherd come so fast that he didn't even realize what happened before he faced the male over him "...what was that?" he asked him, his eyes still starring at him as he gets over him. He looked at the large boulder between the trees, and he shook his head "No, it's alright, you...uh saved my life there..." he said to them embarrassed. He nodded "I think so yes, you're unhurt too?" he asked him listening to his other question "Yes we could, but we better take the other road to the pack...that road is blocked by the mud and rocks...some of them are still moving" he said watching around for another path.

INK
[male | trapper | dalmatian | trainee is open | crush is open | tags: Ivory, Angel, Zane]

He took a deep breath as either Winnie or Snow got out of most of the falls way, but his trapper partner Anger was not that lucky as she got hit by helping the Kairos and MIsty. He saw movements center of his eyes and saw Zane on the ground too "Great...Ivory help the Angel, she could be enough for you to carry at, Zane needs help too" he called out for the soldier, which seemed to be running around. He didn't really wait for the soldiers to respond as the Pitbull was in the falls way and could be buried if he don't move not to get him out of there. He run to the male avoiding some of the rocks still falling down, eventually getting a few hits by himself but he didn't care, he needed to get the trapper away there. As he got to the pitbull he sink his fangs into his muscular scrag and started to pull him away, to the safer ground.

LILLIAN
[female | trapper | Siberian husky | crush is Miroku, open | tags: Flare, Freya, Welwick, Jessie, Miroku ]

She lay down on the hill in a bush, when the large boulders were running around her unconscious. She somehow managed to wake up there, her eyes looking up to the hill she was just fallen down, hearing yowls of pain and panic, but she could not see anyone. Currently, she was alone and confused, hearing heavy crumbling her eyes got wide open as she saw a large boulder coming her way, which woke her to reality and made her move even if her body felt like it was not alright. She just in time got away from the boulders way, stumbling some branches there. She looked back to the hill, knowing that she has no chance to climb up there all by herself, but for now, she seemed to be in the right place where the most boulders did run past her instead that toward her.

SNOW
[female | mother | samoyed | crush is open| tags: Winnie, Jessel, Angel]

She almost stumbled to her legs when the trapped pushed her away, she avoided some of the bigger rocks but had a hit from the smaller ones. She looked around in shock "No I can help too" she said stubbornly to the trapper who was asking her to go to safety. She run to Jessel and Angel "Let me help...you can't carry her...think about your pups" she said to the pregnant mother as she took under the trapper and carefully took her to her back, as a samoyen, she was a large breed so for now that could be on use.

FLARE
[female | trapper trainee | training with Thomas | crush is open | tags: Freya, Welrick, Jessie, Miroku]

She looked over the Jessie and then Welrick "You're right, let's take Freya to the safe place" she said to the male trapper, watching their size difference "Can you carry Freya on your back? You're bigger than me...so that could not be a problem? I can help you with her" she said to him.

CATHERINE
[female | soldier trainee | Australian shepherd | training with Ivory| crush is Flurry, Eira | tags: River, Ivory ]

She run as fast as she could to the way her trainer asked them to go, but then she stopped and looked back "What I am doing, there are still dogs who need help" she said to River with worry and panic. She thought for a moment "Yes we will be helpful we cant maybe carry anyone, but we can show them to get there out of the rockslide" she said her eyes looking to River like she was waiting to hear what the other trainee's thoughts were about that.

ASH
[male | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: Yorkshire, Atila, Casper, Winnie]

He looked confused as the Winnie come to the rescue after Atila and Casper. His eyes wide open as he looked at his sister with Kairos and he saw his mother helping the unconscious Angel with Jessel "Let me go" he called out for Winnie "I can run by myself, you need to help those who need it, I am fine and I can already see an untouched place there" he said to the trapper.

MISTY
[female | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: Kairos]

She was shaking in fear, she didn't completely understand it, but she knew that it was a pretty bad thing. Swallowing hard she looked up to the labrador retriever when he dropped her down "...y..ye..ss.." she managed to say in a silent voice, the voice just didn't come out of her mouth the way she wanted it to come.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue May 23, 2023 6:34 am

Diesel/ male/ soldier/ tags: Open
Diesel got to his paws, sensing the rock slide coming. While he may be selfish, he wasn't that selfish. He quickly ran over to the boulders, using his body weight to try and hold one of the larger boulders still until more dogs could make it to saftey. His shoulder was starting to scream in pain, but he refused to move. His muscles strained as he tried.

Quinn/ male/ curer/ tags: Jessel -> Riann, Thomas
Quinn nods, β€œokay, will do” he promises his mate. He then rushed over to Riann and Thomas. β€œGet to safety, don’t just stand there!” He calls, running back into the debris to see if any others were injured or buried.

Sybil/ male/ Scout/ tags: Ebony
Sybil felt himself being dragged. He opened his eyes, still seeing nothing due to the intense pain cursing through his body. β€œW-what?” He asks to the air, hissing in pain as he does.

Yorkshire/ male/ trainee/ tags: Ash, Atilla
Yorkshire felt dizzy, but was mainly unharmed. He couldn’t walk in a straight line without tripping over his paws.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Riann and Mabel Jessel and Sabel and Eira and Welwick

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 30, 2023 7:29 am

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Bear is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Thomas, (everyone really)

The lilac Merle and white one blinked blue and brown eyes. He tilted his head as he looked upon the other male. He heard Thomas start to speak, but then the other was cut off. He yelped himself as he saw rocks starting to fall...He jumped towards the other male, and though he was a bit smaller he shoved him out of the way. The surprise of it was probably what helped him do so. Thomas wouldn't have been expecting that. He then watched the rocks, yelping as one hit him...

Jessel- f- bi- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- mate: Quinn- pups: pregnant (one and a half weeks left; mixed breed, Cas~ black and white, Rosa~ red and Leika~ red and black, Edge~ red/white with black ears and tail tip)- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy/nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- Tags: Quinn-> calling Snow, tagging Angel (and Misty and Kairos in a way)

The red and white she dog nodded to the male. She said "I...go get Riann and Thomas first," as she'd seen Riann was hurt. That was going to put a lot more work on her mate. She'd help him if he'd allow it, but first they needed to get away from the rock slide.

She then nodded to the Samoyed, as the bigger white dog came over to her and Angel. She sighed with relief, and watched her pick the other up. She nudged her in a friendly sort of way. She then watched her move away with Angel. She sighed and looked down at her belly a moment...Shaking her head, she looked around, wanting to still help. Shaking her head, she went over to where Snow and Angel were. She asked the other mother "Do you think she's okay?" as she looked at Angel in worry.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Kristine

The cream or almost golden brown colored female started to speak. She started to tell Kristine she wanted to change trainers. However, then the other cut off as something happened. Boulders were falling, and she yelped as she saw them. She stared towards the others in fear. She saw Riann get hit by one, and heard Jessel yelp so she looked over. The other looked unhurt, and she sighed with relief. She whimpered as Kristine huddled over, seeming to try to protect her.

Welwick- m- homo; crush: perhaps Yorkshire- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Dionysus is trainer?- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Freya and Flare, Lillian, Miroku and Jessie

The amber eyed white lab nodded to the other. "I can pick up Freya, but...what about your mom?" he asked, looking around for her. He'd seen her go down a hill nearby. He hoped the adult female was alright...but they needed to help Freya right now. He crouched down, asking "Can you help get her on my back?" He moved around, doing what he could. He would need a bit of help with this, though. He didn't have hands, after all, considering he was a dog.

Tychi- m- 5 y- Soldier- Aussie Shiba- homosexual homoromantic; Dionysus- mate open- has to adopt- Atlas x Hana: Bennie, Dana, Eiji, Fuji, Jin; dads new male mate- Tags: Dionysus

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle nodded to the other male. "Okay," he said, and ran back with him. He looked around, seeing some of the others were hurt...but others weren't. He saw Thomas with Riann, and made a sound of worry. "One of the curers is injured...I hope Quinn isn't also injured," he said to Dionysus.

Baby/Jessie- call her Baby if you want- f- 4 y- Trapper/hunter- Golden x Nove Scotia Duck Toller- Pan Demi; Miroku- mate when bonded- no pups yet- dad x mom: two older siblings, Johnny, Sara- Tags: Miroku, Freya and Flare and Welwick, Lillian

The brown eyed red mix smiled a canine smile at the male, again. She then sighed as Lillian basically acted like they weren't there...Rolling her eyes, she looked to Miroku. "Stay near me, Miroku...just in case I need... protection or something. Lillian is acting like we aren't here...I'm going to hunt some on my own then, but I want you to stay close. We need to watch out for them too. Despite the way she's treating us both right now," she said to him.

She then heard yelps as well as howl from Kristine. Too late, she looked up to see one of the boulders was falling towards her...She yelped as it hit her, and she whimpered as she fell. She looked over to see Freya had been hurt as well, saying "Miroku...Freya is hurt..."

Ebony- m- 5 y- unknown mix- Trapper- Homo; Sybil- mate open- pups- Tags: Sybil

The fluffy dark furred blue and brown eyed male shivered a bit. He'd gotten hit by a rock, not really a boulder but more of a rock. He was definitely bleeding, but at least he was still conscious. He'd managed to move Sybil away from the slide. Now, he sat and watched the other. He panted, catching his breath again.

Ivory- f- 4 y- unknown mix- Soldier- trainee: Catherine- Bi; Kairos and Ink- mate open- wants pups- related to Ebony, either siblings or cousins- Tags: Ink-> Kairos and Misty

The pretty fluffy white she dog twitched both her ears. Her tail flicked a bit, and she sighed when Kairos didn't answer her...At least he'd gotten Misty out of the way. She nearly rolled her eyes when Ink told her what to do, even though she'd called to him to help...She then shook her head. She said "Snow and Jessel are already helping Angel," as she looked over and saw this. She then watched Ink go off without actually waiting for an answer. Shaking her head, she went over to Kairos and Misty. She looked at the pup a moment. "Are you two okay?" she asked them both. She lowered her muzzle to sniff at the pup. It didn't seem like Misty was hurt, but she could be wrong.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 021 | Kristine & Thomas & Atilla & Freya ]

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:36 am

Kristine | female | chief | 6 years | bi | crush: open | tags: Eira
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She remained huddled over Eira, hoping her body would be enough to protect the young trainee. A small rock bounced off a boulder and scraped her cheek. The pain was minor, but it caused her to wince nonetheless. The chief watched in terror as Riann was hit by a rock and Thomas leaped to his aid. Behind them, both Freya and Lillian tumbled to the ground among countless other dogs... and yet, the majority of the pack was helping each other. Kris felt her heart swell with pride over her pack. "C'mon, Eira! Can you stand? We need to run away from the slide," she gently urged. The rockslide was slowly fading, but the dogs weren't out of danger just yet. In fact, the amount of injuries would be countless.

Thomas | male | trapper | 5 years | gay | crush: Riann | tags: Riann, Quinn
Within moments, he was shoved aside by Riann and toppled onto the rocky ground... but the boulder had narrowly missed him. Thomas blinked, waiting for the dust to clear, all the while calling the curer's name. "Riann!" Finally, he was able to approach the Border Collie, and his heart froze in his chest for a split second. The other dog was on the ground, obviously hurt and possibly not conscious. "Oh no, Riann..." Tommy whimpered. But he knew he had to take action -- he nudged the Border Collie as gently as possible and wriggled himself underneath his body. At the sound of Quinn's bark, he turned his head and nodded to the other curer. "Thank you! I'll be back to help." On shaky legs, he stood and held Riann on top of him, the other's paws splayed out. Although he wasn't very fast, he began trying to move away from the rockslide.

Atilla | male | soldier | 4 years 6 months | demi-pan | crush: open | tags: Diesel
With the help of the two trappers, they were able to get Yorkshire to safety as well as Snow and Ash, which brought a heavy sigh of relief from Atilla. "Is everyone okay? Did everyone get out?" he questioned, turning his head from one dog to the next to see if anyone would answer. As he turned back to the carnage of the rockslide, he saw Diesel standing alone against a massive boulder. "Diesel! Diesel! I'm coming to help, just hang in there!" he called to the fellow solider and sprinted to his side. Atilla pressed his own large body against the boulder, alleviating some of the weight. There were still some dogs trying to escape, namely Riann and Thomas as well as Kristine and Eira. The group of trainees with Miroku and Jessie were still stuck, but Lillian was nowhere to be seen. Do they need help too? he briefly wondered anxiously.

Freya | female | trapper trainee | 10 months | lesbian | crush: Flare | tags: Flare & Welwick, Lillian, Miroku & Jessie
She could hear the others moving around her, although the pain blinded her and she was unable to move herself. Her shoulder felt like it was on fire, the flames of agony spreading across her back. Am I completely broken? she worried to herself. The scent of Welwick washed over her snout, and Freya whimpered softly to him. Yet she was grateful to her friend for his help, and all of the others as well.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:32 am

CASPER
[ male | officer / soldier | doberman | crush is open | tags: Atila, Yorkshire, Ash. Charlotte]

He lay on the ground a little on the borders of unconsciousness and reality, everything just went wild in his eyes, and for a moment he didn't realize anything, he didn't even feel pain or anything. He heard some talking, so many heavy noises but he was so dizzy that he didn't recognize any words, he did feel when someone touched his pelt, but even that felt like a dream. For a moment which felt like forever to him, but he could not move, maybe he didn't even want to move, his eyes wide open when the female soldier voice echoed to his ears, louder and louder "Yes...I can hear you, no need to yell" he managed to respond to her. His eyes looked over to the soldier still pretty confused about what did just happened, when reality hit him once again the pain in his hip come to him too "We need to help the others..." he managed to say.

JUNIOR
[male | soldier | Belgian malinois |trainee is open | crush is Ares | tags: Ares]

The whole boulder thing come to him like a surprise and as he was rolling down with the German shepherd come so fast that he didn't even realize what happened before he faced the male over him "...what was that?" he asked him, his eyes still starring at him as he gets over him. He looked at the large boulder between the trees, and he shook his head "No, it's alright, you...uh saved my life there..." he said to them embarrassed. He nodded "I think so yes, you're unhurt too?" he asked him listening to his other question "Yes we could, but we better take the other road to the pack...that road is blocked by the mud and rocks...some of them are still moving," he said watching around for another path.

INK
[male | trapper | dalmatian | trainee is open | crush is open | tags: Ivory, Angel, Zane]

He took a deep breath as either Winnie or Snow got out of most of the falls way, but his trapper partner Anger was not that lucky as she got hit by helping the Kairos and MIsty. He saw movements center of his eyes and saw Zane on the ground too "Great...Ivory help the Angel, she could be enough for you to carry at, Zane needs help too" he called out for the soldier, which seemed to be running around. He didn't really wait for the soldiers to respond as the Pitbull was in the falls way and could be buried if he don't move not to get him out of there. He run to the male avoiding some of the rocks still falling down, eventually getting a few hits by himself but he didn't care, he needed to get the trapper away there. As he got to the pitbull he sink his fangs into his muscular scrag and started to pull him away, to the safer ground.

LILLIAN
[female | trapper | Siberian husky | crush is Miroku, open | tags: Flare, Freya, Welwick, Jessie, Miroku ]

She lay down on the hill in a bush, when the large boulders were running around her unconscious. She somehow managed to wake up there, her eyes looking up to the hill she was just fallen down, hearing yowls of pain and panic, but she could not see anyone. Currently, she was alone and confused, hearing heavy crumbling her eyes got wide open as she saw a large boulder coming her way, which woke her to reality and made her move even if her body felt like it was not alright. She just in time got away from the boulders way, stumbling some branches there. She looked back to the hill, knowing that she has no chance to climb up there all by herself, but for now, she seemed to be in the right place where the most boulders did run past her instead that toward her.

SNOW
[female | mother | samoyed | crush is open| tags: Winnie, Jessel, Angel]

She carefully carried the Angel to the place she saw to be out of the rockslides way, most others were running there as well or on another side of the critical path. She was not really sure where everyone was even, but for now, she only wanted to get the injured dog to the safe place and if Jessel will follow her then that was good "It's hard to say, she may have some internal damage, but she's still breathing, which is good" she responded to the pregnant female. She was worried for her pups, but she wanted to stay positive to know that those two will be fine.

FLARE
[female | trapper trainee | training with Thomas | crush is open | tags: Freya, Welrick, Jessie, Miroku]

She nodded to Welrick "Of course I will" she responded and took to Freya's scruff to lift her enough so the male could get under the shepherd without causing too much pain for the female trainee either. She saw that the female was awakened "Stay still Freya, we will get you to safety" she said to her, with a gentle nuzzle. She looked at the male "She is on your back, let's get going" she said to him.

CATHERINE
[female | soldier trainee | Australian shepherd | training with Ivory| crush is Flurry, Eira | tags: River, Ivory ]

She run as fast as she could to the way her trainer asked them to go, but then she stopped and looked back "What I am doing, there are still dogs who need help" she said to River with worry and panic. She thought for a moment "Yes we will be helpful we cant maybe carry anyone, but we can show them to get there out of the rockslide" she said her eyes looking to River like she was waiting to hear what the other trainee's thoughts were about that.

ASH
[male | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: Yorkshire, Atila, Casper, Winnie]

He looked confused as the Winnie come to the rescue after Atila and Casper. His eyes wide open as he looked at his sister with Kairos and he saw his mother helping the unconscious Angel with Jessel "Let me go" he called out for Winnie "I can run by myself, you need to help those who need it, I am fine and I can already see an untouched place there" he said to the trapper.

MISTY
[female | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: Kairos, Ivory]

She was shaking in fear, she didn't completely understand it, but she knew that it was a pretty bad thing. Swallowing hard she looked up to the labrador retriever when he dropped her down "...y..ye..ss.." she managed to say in a silent voice, the voice just didn't come out of her mouth the way she wanted it to come.

She looked at Ovory there "I..I...am..fine...I am not hurt anywhere..." she responded her voice still shaking. She just wanted the dangerous situation to be over soon.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:18 am

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Bear is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Thomas, (everyone really)

The lilac Merle and white one shivered and whimpered a bit. He squeezed blue and brown eyes shut from the pain the rock had caused. He might as well call it a boulder, at this point. He felt it as the other male lifted him off the ground. He sighed with relief to not be left on the ground, which of course. There was no way Thomas would ever leave him. He said "Thank...thank you," to him. He then whimpered with pain again and fell silent, letting the hunter carry him.

Jessel- f- bi- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- mate: Quinn- pups: pregnant (one and a half weeks left; mixed breed, Cas~ black and white, Rosa~ red and Leika~ red and black, Edge~ red/white with black ears and tail tip)- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy/nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- Tags: Quinn-> Snow, Angel

The red and white she dog nodded to the male. She said "I...go get Riann and Thomas first," as she'd seen Riann was hurt. That was going to put a lot more work on her mate. She'd help him if he'd allow it, but first they needed to get away from the rock slide.

She then nodded to the Samoyed, as the bigger white dog moved Angel. She managed a small smile, then sighed a bit. "It looks like Riann got hurt too. That means we only have one healer, and that worries me...since it could be a lot of work. I don't want Quinn getting stressed out and getting sick. If that happens, then we'd have no one to do any healing. I...I'm going to ask him if he'll let me help a little. Just so he doesn't have to worry about it all by himself," she said to Snow.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Kristine

The cream or almost golden brown colored female nodded to the other female. "I...I think I'm fine, thank you for protecting me. Are...you okay?" she then asked the adult female. The pack needed their leader to be okay, though even a little injury wouldn't stop her. If she was badly injured, that would be bad, though. She shook her head a couple times. She then stood and shook herself off. She nodded and said "Let's go," and began to move away from the path of the slide, though it seemed to be fading away.

Welwick- m- homo; crush: perhaps Yorkshire- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Dionysus is trainer?- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Freya and Flare, Miroku and Jessie

The amber eyed white lab nodded and let Flare help. He wagged his tail a bit, nosing at Freya kindly before Flare lifted her up. He made his way under, and looked around a moment. He felt the other lower Freya to his back, and he nodded once more. He lifted his ears a bit, as much as they could be anyway. He looked to the others and sighed...He then began to move towards the ones that had already moved out of the way. That's where they needed to go, after all, and he said "Here we go."

Tychi- m- 5 y- Soldier- Aussie Shiba- homosexual homoromantic; Dionysus- mate open- has to adopt- Atlas x Hana: Bennie, Dana, Eiji, Fuji, Jin; dads new male mate- Tags: Dionysus

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle nodded to the other male. "Okay," he said, and ran back with him. He looked around, seeing some of the others were hurt...but others weren't. He saw Thomas with Riann, and made a sound of worry. "One of the curers is injured...I hope Quinn isn't also injured," he said to Dionysus.

Baby/Jessie- call her Baby if you want- f- 4 y- Trapper/hunter- Golden x Nove Scotia Duck Toller- Pan Demi; Miroku- mate when bonded- no pups yet- dad x mom: two older siblings, Johnny, Sara- Tags: Miroku, Freya and Flare and Welwick, Lillian

The brown eyed red mix smiled a canine smile at the male, again. She then sighed as Lillian basically acted like they weren't there...Rolling her eyes, she looked to Miroku. "Stay near me, Miroku...just in case I need... protection or something. Lillian is acting like we aren't here...I'm going to hunt some on my own then, but I want you to stay close. We need to watch out for them too. Despite the way she's treating us both right now," she said to him.

She then heard yelps as well as howl from Kristine. Too late, she looked up to see one of the boulders was falling towards her...She yelped as it hit her, and she whimpered as she fell. She looked over to see Freya had been hurt as well, saying "Miroku...Freya is hurt..."

Ebony- m- 5 y- unknown mix- Trapper- Homo; Sybil- mate open- pups- Tags: Sybil-> Lillian

The fluffy dark furred blue and brown eyed male shivered a bit. He looked at Sybil awhile more, keenly aware the other was still breathing. He sighed in relief, but then glanced around. He should...he should go look for some of the others. Sybil was safe out of the way now, so he nosed him a bit. He then got up and ran to where the trainees were, and looked around. He went to the hill Lillian had fallen down, though hadn't seen her. Peering over, he saw her down there and called "Lillian...are you okay?"

Ivory- f- 4 y- unknown mix- Soldier- trainee: Catherine- Bi; Kairos and Ink- mate open- wants pups- related to Ebony, either siblings or cousins- Tags: Kairos and Misty

The pretty fluffy white she dog twitched both her ears. Her tail flicked a bit, and she nodded to the Akita (?) Samoyed mix pup. She nosed at her a bit, trying to be a comfort. She then looked to where Jessel and Snow were at, with Angel. "Your mom is right over there. Can you make it to her yourself, or do you want Kairos and I to go with you?" she asked. She tilted her head as she asked these questions. She glanced to the two mothers again, then back to the pup.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:45 am

ZANE!!
Pitbull/ 2 years/ Homosexual-romantic/ Hunter/ tags: open

Still half asleep and stumbling, Zane wasn't quick enough to move out of the way as a boulder hit him square in the side, throwing him off his paws and crashing down hard. He felt his bones crunch, knowing he broke something. He felt a stinging in his head as he passed out.

ARES!!
German Shepard/ 3 years/ Pansexual-romantic/ Soldier/ tags: Junior

Ares smiles, β€œYa, I’m fine” he says brushing it off, ignoring the heat that warmed in his chest. He would deal with his emotions later. He looks around, eyes landing on an opening where the trees parted. β€œDo you think we can reach them if we go through there?” He asks motioning to the opening he saw before. β€œYou know, you can uh… get off the ground now. I mean if you wanna lay in the way if another rock comes flying at you again, fine” he teases.

DIONYSUS!!
Greyhound/5 years/ demisexual-romantic/trapper/tags: Tychi

Dionysus skid to a stop when they reached the others again. He looked around, it looked like most of it was over. β€œQuinn? He’s over there” he motioned to where the black and white canine stood. β€œWe should go see if anyone needs help” he suggested, looking around again.

KAIROS!!
Labrador Retriever/4 years/ bisexual/trapper/tags: Misty, Ivory

Kairos smiled gently to the little pup. β€œIt’ll be alright, don’t worry. You’re okay, there’s nothing to be afraid of” he says to the little pup. He turned as he heard a voice, the voice of Ivory. β€œI’m okay” he reassured her, ignoring the pain in his leg where the boulder narrowly hit him. He brought the little pup to his chest, hoping the warmth would sooth her down at least slightly. He looked down at the pup for an answer to Ivory’s question. Gentle eyes met the pup’s small ones.

CHARLOTTE!!
Beauceron/5 years/bisexual/soldier/ tags: Casper, Atila, Yorkshire, Ash

Charlotte’s tone changed when he responded. She rolled her eyes, β€œwow, an amazing thank you” she said sarcastically. Ungrateful, she thought. She shook her head and looked back at the male. β€œYou, sir, are going no where” she told him. He may be her superior, but she knew he’d cause more trouble than help in his condition. β€œYou can barely open your jaw to speak, let alone help others” she commented.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:13 pm

CASPER
[ male | officer / soldier | doberman | crush is open | tags: Charlotte]

He lightly rolled his eyes at the female dog giving him orders to stay still, but he found it himself too that he sure had some problems getting even up there the pain in his hip was terrible, which made him want to yell everything he even moved that side of his body "fine if I can't help them, but you can..." he said to her as he laid his head back to the ground "the rockslide seems to be soon over..." he said to her before lost his consciousness yet again.

JUNIOR

He gave him a little annoyed look as he turned around and stood up. He shook her now dirty pelt a little bit and looked to the path the soldier mentioned "Well we better try to get there, just let's hope another rockslide doesn't happen or that those trees don't fall" he said as he looked at the half fallen trees there.

INK
[male | trapper | dalmatian | trainee is open | crush is open | tags: Zane]

He run to the male avoiding some of the rocks still falling down, eventually getting a few hits by himself but he didn't care, he needed to get the trapper away there. As he got to the pitbull he sink his fangs into his muscular scrag and started to pull him away, to the safer ground. He let the male down as he thought he was out of the falls way "Hey Zane...are you alive?" he asked the male poking him gently to the side, though he did see his flank move which tell him that the pitbull was still breathing.

LILLIAN
[female | trapper | Siberian husky | crush is Miroku, open | tags: Ebony ]

She shook her red fur a little bit as she looked up to the hill seeing Ebony there "I am fine, I guess..." she responded to him, as she looked at the hill she was just rolled down 'how did I survive on that one?' she thought to herself as the hill was very steep. She sighed as she stood up there to look around "That's too steep for me to climb up, I need to find another way up" she called out to the male - dog "Say Flare then not to worry about me, I am back when I figure out how to get up in there" she kept calling to him.

SNOW
[female | mother | samoyed | crush is open| tags: Jessel, Angel]

She carried the angel to the safer grounds, where the rockslide was not hit at all, she gently dropped the female down the ground as she looked at Jessel "Well that's is going to be a hard job for one healer, but one is still better than no healer at all, and we who are not injured so badly can still help him as much we can" she told the mother.

FLARE

She walked next to the male trapper and make sure the Freya didn't fall down the male's back as the ground was not that stable, because of the rocks and branches, and even the ground itself was very curvy. She nodded to the male "Yes that's place sound good place to go" she said.

CATHERINE

ASH

MISTY
[female | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: Kairos, Ivory]

She looked to the way the soldier told her mother to be and nodded "I can go there by myself, I don't want to be a bother to you two now as you may be needed somewhere else right now, there is still plenty of injured ones around there" she said to them. She took control of her still shaking body and shook her pelt to take some courage to go to the place her mother was "I am out now, see you later..." she barked to them as she started to run toward the two mothers and the injured trapper.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:01 pm

The lilac Merle and white one shivered and whimpered a bit. He squeezed blue and brown eyes shut from the pain the rock had caused. He might as well call it a boulder, at this point. He felt it as the other male lifted him off the ground. He sighed with relief to not be left on the ground, which of course. There was no way Thomas would ever leave him. He said "Thank...thank you," to him. He then whimpered with pain again and fell silent, letting the hunter carry him.

Jessel- f- bi- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- mate: Quinn- pups: pregnant (one and a half weeks left; mixed breed, Cas~ black and white, Rosa~ red and Leika~ red and black, Edge~ red/white with black ears and tail tip)- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy/nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- Tags: Quinn-> Snow, Angel

She then nodded to the Samoyed, as the bigger white dog laid Angel down and spoke. She nodded as she looked at her. "Well, he'd probably let you help, but I'm close to having these pups...He might still let me help, for a little bit anyway." She shook her head a couple times. She then looked around a bit.

The cream or almost golden brown colored female nodded to the other female. "I...I think I'm fine, thank you for protecting me. Are...you okay?" she then asked the adult female. The pack needed their leader to be okay, though even a little injury wouldn't stop her. If she was badly injured, that would be bad, though. She shook her head a couple times. She then stood and shook herself off. She nodded and said "Let's go," and began to move away from the path of the slide, though it seemed to be fading away.

Welwick- m- homo; crush: perhaps Yorkshire- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Dionysus is trainer?- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Freya and Flare

The amber eyed white lab nodded and walked along with her. He checked every so often, making sure Freya wasn't falling off his back. He said "Yeah, it's as good a place as any." He continued to head for it, and saw the others getting closer.

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle nodded to the other male. "He seems okay...I'm glad," he said. He knew Jessel liked Quinn a lot, and wondered if they'd talked yet. For all he knew, those two could be mates now. He looked around, seeing their leader and Eira. "Oh no...I think Kristine might have gotten hurt."

Baby/Jessie- call her Baby if you want- f- 4 y- Trapper/hunter- Golden x Nove Scotia Duck Toller- Pan Demi; Miroku- mate when bonded- no pups yet- dad x mom: two older siblings, Johnny, Sara- Tags: Miroku

Ebony- m- 5 y- unknown mix- Trapper- Homo; Sybil- mate open- pups- Tags: Sybil-> Lillian

The fluffy dark furred blue and brown eyed male sighed a bit as he listened to her. "If it's steep, wouldn't that mean you'll need help?" He didn't understand why she wanted to do it all herself. Shaking his head, he only sighed again. He said "Okay...ill go find your daughter and tell her. She might end up wanting to come over here and help you, though." He turned to go, but paused a moment. He was giving her time to ask for help, otherwise he'd head off now.

Ivory- f- 4 y- unknown mix- Soldier- trainee: Catherine- Bi; Kairos and Ink- mate open- wants pups- related to Ebony, either siblings or cousins- Tags: Kairos and Misty

The pretty fluffy white she dog twitched both her ears. Her tail flicked as she gave a small, canine smile to Kairos. She then looked to the Akita Samoyed pup again. She nodded to her, saying "Alright...if you're sure," and watched her head off. Looking to Kairos, she said "We need to go help some of the others." She saw Flare and Welwick carrying Freya. However, she didn't see Miroku or Jessie...She also didn't see Lillian, and said "We should go look for Lillian, or Miroku and Jessie."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me