[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: [ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:07 pm

ZANE!!
Pitbull/ 2 years/ Homosexual-romantic/ Hunter/ tags: Ink

Zane woke to a probing at his side. "Huh?" he asks, confused as he woke groggily. "Is it over?" he asks, rolling from his side to his paws with a groan. A ripple of pain shot through his side, where the boulder hit him "Wow, that hurts" he says smiling through the pain. "Thank you for saving me" he says sincerely, knowing that without his intervention he'd likely be hurt even worse or perhaps dead by now.

ARES!!
German Shepard/ 3 years/ Pansexual-romantic/ Soldier/ tags: Junior

Ares nods, starting to run towards the packmates through the somewhat made path through the trees. He turned around halfway, making sure Junior was still following him. He then continued on, narrowly avoiding tripping over a branch. He hoped Junior didn’t notice.

DIONYSUS!!
Greyhound/5 years/ demisexual-romantic/trapper/tags: Tychi

Dionysus looked over at Tychi, "Do you think we should see if anyone needs help?" he suggested, looking around at the other pack members trying to aid one another in moving rocks and getting to safety.

KAIROS!!
Labrador Retriever/4 years/ bisexual/trapper/tags: Misty, Ivory

Kairos nodded, β€œLet's search and see if we can find them. Do you think they'd be further up the mountain or do you think they went off somewhere?" He asks, sniffing the air trying to catch their scents. "Have you caught their scent? I am finding it difficult to pick out the individual scents from the pack"

CHARLOTTE!!
Beauceron/5 years/bisexual/soldier/ tags: Casper

Charlotte rolls her eyes, "Okay, okay big guy" she replied, "I think the rockslide is over, hopefully" she comments. She then looks around. "Let's get you to a healer" she says, "Do you think you can walk?" she asks, if not she'd carry him.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:38 am

CASPER
[ male | officer / soldier | doberman | crush is open | tags: Charlotte]

He is unconscious...

JUNIOR
[male | soldier | Belgian malinois |trainee is open | crush is Ares | tags: Ares]

He watched around the path, as they walked forward trying to get back to the pack. He sniffed the wind a few times, getting a faint scent of his packmates here and there, but he hadn't seen any of them so far.

INK
[male | trapper | dalmatian | trainee is open | crush is open | tags: Zane. Kristina]

He tried to wake up Zane, but could not wake him up. He looked around for anyone, seeing the Chief in the distance "Chief Kristina" he called out to the leader "It's Zane, he is unconscious and likely hurt very badly, I may need help" he called out to her.

LILLIAN
[female | trapper | Siberian husky | crush is Miroku, open | tags: open ]

She kept walking forward to the deep cliff, trying to find a safe place to climb back up so she could reach the pack. So far she didn't see any good place to get up, instead, she noticed that the narrow path was getting further and further away from the place where the mudslide happened and where her pack could be.

SNOW
[female | mother | samoyed | crush is open| tags: Jessel, Angel, Kristina, her pups]

She looked at the Chief "She got hit by the boulders, I think she may have broken bones, maybe hit her head too as she is very weak and she is not moving much" she responded to the pack leader. She nodded to her "Of course, I will help you with her" she said as she helped the Chief to carry the injured trapper. Her eyes looked to her pups "Pups go with Jessel and Eira, We will come behind you" she told them.

FLARE
[female | trapper trainee | training with Thomas | crush is Freya | tags: Freya, Welrick, Ebony ]

She looked at Ebony "I see, well she is very stubborn, maybe she was a good reason to refuse the help...I mean she could not want others to get t hurt when helping her...so...at least she is fine" she said to him. She looked at Freya "Well we will still carry you, so rest in here" she told her. She looked to Welrick "I do see Jessel, Eira, and a few others coming this way..." she decided to mention to him that.

CATHERINE
[female | soldier trainee | Australian shepherd | training with Ivory| crush is Eira | tags: River ]

She looked around a little bit distracted "Who we could help then, I don't see anyone who could be without any help there" she said with a little disappointed in herself. Her ears perked over to the chef there "Chief is over there, maybe we could get there to see if she has some idea for us to do?" she said to River.

ASH
[male | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: Snow, others, Kristine]

He looked at them and then nodded to his mother "Okay Mom" he responded and turned to his sister "Come on Runt" he told his sister with a smirk as he followed after the pregnant mother and Eira. His ears perked to his sister "...sorry, sorry I just wanted to lift the mood a little bit and I don't think anyone is dead yet" he told her.

MISTY
[female | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: Snow, Jessel, others]

She looked and listened to the others, her eyes turning to her mother when she told them to go with Jessel and Eira. She looked at her brother a little annoyed "I am not runt, even if I am a little smaller than you...and I don't think this is the right time to tell jokes..some of the others are hurt, and maybe someone will...not survive" she told her brother with a little snarl.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Riann and Mabel Jessel and Sabel and Eira and Welwick

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:35 am

Riann- m- homorom (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- swim and run- deaf in one ear- has to adopt- Tags: Thomas, Eira

The lilac Merle and white one swallowed a bit, and felt warm. The blue and brown eyed dog shivered again, and clenched his jaws. This time he stopped a whimper that wanted to slip loose of him. He focused on the voice of the other male, as the other spoke to him. He nodded, though then winced a bit so he decided not to do that again. He said "It's... Its fine, we...can talk about it now," and flicked his tail. He then sighed as he listened to the female trainee. His ears twitched a bit, as he listened to the two of them now speak. He then focused on just Thomas, as Eira made her way away from them. He said "Y...Yeah?" in what must be such a hopeful sounding tone.

Jessel- f- bi- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- mate: Quinn- pups: pregnant (one and a half weeks left; mixed breed, Cas~ black and white, Rosa~ red and Leika~ red and black, Edge~ red/white with black ears and tail tip)- swim, run, hunt- Tags: Snow, Angel, Kristine, Ash and Misty

The red and white she dog looked to their chief, then, and nodded at the other female. She filled her in, then stepped back as Kristine spoke. She nodded and said "Okay," as she let Kristine get in there to help support Angel. Meanwhile, she flicked her tail and looked around. She looked around for Quinn, but didn't see him anywhere...She sighed and shook her head, then began to head for where the trainees were being sent.

She looked to the pups, nodding her head at Snow as the other mother spoke. "I'll make sure to keep them safe," she said to the Samoyed. She then offered a small smile, a canine smile, to the pups. When they began to seem to argue or fight, she gave them a look. She may not be their mother, but the mothers of the pack helped watch each other's pups. They could be considered second mothers or even aunts. She'd be glad to call Snow the second mother or aunt of her pups. She scolded "Stop that, you two. Ash, it wasn't really nice to call her a runt...and Misty, no one is gone...but some may be hurt. They're all still with us, and our curers will heal them."

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- pups: too young- Tags: Thomas and Riann

The cream or almost golden brown colored female said "Okay." There wasn't really much else to say to what Thomas had said to her. She turned and began to head up, though paused for a small moment. She looked back at the two Border Collies a moment. She then shook her head, turn back to face away from them now. She made her way towards where she saw Ebony and some of the others.

Welwick- m- homo; crush: perhaps Yorkshire- 1 y- Lab- Trapper trainee- Dionysus is trainer?- running, catching things- pups: too young- Tags: Freya and Flare, Ebony

The amber eyed white lab had noticed Eira now coming up towards them. "Ah, there's Eira...and I think Jessel is over there with Snow's pups. Where's... where are Quinn and Riann, though?" he asked. He was worried, because if either was hurt the other would have a lot more work. If both were hurt, they'd have no curers at all...He sighed then nodded at Ebony, saying "We...how far up should we go?"

Tychi- m- 5 y- Soldier- Aussie Shiba- homosexual homoromantic; Dionysus- mate open- has to adopt- Atlas x Hana: Bennie, Dana, Eiji, Fuji, Jin; dads new male mate- Tags: Dionysus

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle looked to the other male. "Yeah, let's, um..." he looked around and saw Thomas and Riann. "oh no...Riann is hurt...that means we're down a healer." He then looked and saw Casper, saying "I see Casper, Charlotte is with him."

Baby/Jessie- call her Baby if you want- f- 4 y- Trapper/hunter- Golden x Nove Scotia Duck Toller- Pan Demi; Miroku- mate when bonded- no pups yet- dad x mom: two older siblings, Johnny, Sara- Tags: Miroku; Kairos and Ivory in the distance

The brown eyed red mix sighed a bit as she began to limp along. She shivered and sneezed a bit, seeming to just sneeze because she was stressed or such. She then yawned, a whining yawn, that was definitely from stress. She limped along, until she heard some of the others and called "Hello?"

(I'm leaving this ambiguous in case Miroku comes back)

Ebony- m- 5 y- unknown mix- Trapper- Homo; Sybil- mate open- pups- Tags: Flare and others

The fluffy dark furred blue and brown eyed male said "Yeah." He then looked at Welwick, and said "We should move up the mountain now." He fell silent, and then Kairos asked how far they should go. "We should go until we find a clearing or somewhere safe like that."

Ivory- f- 4 y- unknown mix- Soldier- trainee: Catherine- Bi; Kairos and Ink- mate open- wants pups- related to Ebony, either siblings or cousins- Tags: Kairos; Jessie (hearing her)

The pretty fluffy white she dog was about to answer when she heard a call. "Oh! That sounds like Jessie, but where is she at?" she asked. She looked around, trying to locate where the red she dog was at. She sounded like she was in the distance, not far but obviously not close either.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:46 pm

ZANE!!
Pitbull/ 2 years/ Homosexual-romantic/ Hunter/ tags: Ink

Zane woke to a probing at his side. "Huh?" he asks, confused as he woke groggily. "Is it over?" he asks, rolling from his side to his paws with a groan. A ripple of pain shot through his side, where the boulder hit him "Wow, that hurts" he says smiling through the pain. "Thank you for saving me" he says sincerely, knowing that without his intervention he'd likely be hurt even worse or perhaps dead by now. He tried to take another step but his ribcage screamed in pain.

ARES!!
German Shepard/ 3 years/ Pansexual-romantic/ Soldier/ tags: Junior

Ares nods, starting to run towards the packmates through the somewhat made path through the trees. He turned around halfway, making sure Junior was still following him. He then continued on, narrowly avoiding tripping over a branch. He hoped Junior didn’t notice.

DIONYSUS!!
Greyhound/5 years/ demisexual-romantic/trapper/tags: Tychi

Dionysus nods, β€œThere’s also that bunch over there with that boulder. I’m not sure how they plan on moving out of the way and releasing said rock without it hurting one of them. They’d have to have good timing” he comments, motioning to the three dogs pushing against a boulder a bit away.

KAIROS!!
Labrador Retriever/4 years/ bisexual/trapper/tags: Misty, Ivory

Kairos nodded, β€œI hear her too” he swivels his ears as he tries to listen. β€œShe’s a good distance away, from the loudness of her voice” he comments, though not sure how helpful that would be. β€œI think her voice is coming from that way” he motions off into the distance. β€œShould we go that way then?” He asks, though he wasn’t certain her voice was from that direction.

CHARLOTTE!!
Beauceron/5 years/bisexual/soldier/ tags: Casper

Charlotte waited for a response, but none came. She looked back at him, noticing he was unconscious again. Carefully lifting him up onto her back, she began moving back towards the pack. She was careful to make sure he didn’t fall. He was quite heavy, but she didn’t stop. Though he now owes her, whether he likes it or not. β€œWhen you get better you owe me” she mutters under her breath, but she was doing this willingly.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:28 am

CASPER

He is unconscious...

JUNIOR
[male | soldier | Belgian malinois |trainee is open | crush is Ares | tags: Ares]

He looked at Ares not noticing his tripping, as he was focusing on finding a path to the pack "I think the pack is going toward the mountains, we could get to them..." he said to him. He looked at him "Are you okay, by the way?" he asked at him.

INK
[male | trapper | dalmatian | trainee is open | crush is open | tags: Zane. Kristina]

He tried to wake up Zane, but could not wake him up. He looked around for anyone, seeing the Chief in the distance "Chief Kristina" he called out to the leader "It's Zane, he is unconscious and likely hurt very badly, I may need help" he called out to her.

He turned to the Pitbull "Don't thank me, you just had luck on your side...but you're not safe yet, that head wound is not small...and I think you feel very dizzy? But can you walk?" he asked the hunter. He then looked as he moved "It's okay don't try to walk if you can't, I try to get someone to help me carry you" he said to him.

LILLIAN
[female | trapper | Siberian husky | crush is Miroku, open | tags: open ]

She kept walking forward to the deep cliff, trying to find a safe place to climb back up so she could reach the pack. So far she didn't see any good place to get up, instead, she noticed that the narrow path was getting further and further away from the place where the mudslide happened and where her pack could be.

SNOW
[female | mother | samoyed | crush is open| tags: Jessel, Angel, Kristina, her pups]

She looked at the Chief "She got hit by the boulders, I think she may have broken bones, maybe hit her head too as she is very weak and she is not moving much" she responded to the pack leader. She nodded to her "Of course, I will help you with her" she said as she helped the Chief to carry the injured trapper. Her eyes looked to her pups "Pups go with Jessel and Eira, We will come behind you" she told them.

FLARE
[female | trapper trainee | training with Thomas | crush is Freya | tags: Freya, Welrick, Ebony ]

She looked at a few adults and pups "Hmm, I don't know where the healers are, there are still many of us missing..." she told to Welwick. She thought if the healers were hurt, then everyone could help them to get the herbs they needed for the injured ones, anyone could do that, only finding them could be a problem. He joined the others to walk toward the group, but she still helped the Freya to walk.

CATHERINE
[female | soldier trainee | Australian shepherd | training with Ivory| crush is Eira | tags: River ]

She looked around a little bit distracted "Who we could help then, I don't see anyone who could be without any help there" she said with a little disappointed in herself. Her ears perked over to the chef there "Chief is over there, maybe we could get there to see if she has some idea for us to do?" she said to River.

ASH

He sighed "Well I am aware of that, it was just a joke...bad joke, but I wanted to lift the feelings up there a little bit" he repeated once more. He looked at Misty when she questioned the pregnant mother "Hay, stop it Misty, don't stress her more than this mess, I don't think anything wrong with the curers..." he said even if he was not sure about that.

MISTY

She looked at Jessel "I guess so, but what if the healers are hurt too, who is going to heal them to heal us?" she asked the mother dog. She shook her head then "Okay sorry, I didn't want to stress you or anything..." she said to her after listening to her brother.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 024 | Kristine & Thomas & Atilla & Freya ]

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:55 am

Kristine | female | chief | 6 years | bi | crush: open | tags: Angel, Snow, Jessel, Zane & Ink
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She followed Jessel, Snow, and the pups up the mountain where she had directed the trainees to go, such as Eira. Kristine felt relief at seeing Eira with Ebony and others who were also making their way up the mountains. "Over here!" she barked briefly, panting slightly. The chocolate Labrador moved slowly, carefully making her way around the rocks and the debris. Once the small group made it to the flat, safe clearing, she settled Angel to the ground and shook off her pelt. "Please let me know if her condition changes. I'll do what I can to help," Kristine ordered Jessel and Snow.

Almost immediately, she heard another voice calling out to her. She turned her head to see Ink the Dalmatian barking to her, and over a long distance she trotted over to him as quickly as she could. "Ink is right, try not to move too much. Here, lean against the both of us. I'll support you from the other side, and we'll walk up the mountain," Kristine murmured. The chocolate Labrador assessed the Pitbull's injuries visually, seeing that he had a head injury and possible internal injuries. She moved to the other side of him, opposite to where Ink was standing, and leaned her weight against Zane.

Thomas | male | trapper | 5 years | gay | crush: Riann | tags: Riann
He watched as Eira walked away from them, making her way over to Ebony and some of the other trainees, thankfully going to help. Thomas sighed softly, a little shiver going through his body at Riann's hopeful and sweet tone. "I've liked you for a long time now... but, we already talked about that. And I know that we haven't talked about us. Yet. I mean, like, we haven't talked about what we are," he explained. Thomas was beginning to ramble, he noticed. He inhaled deeply and held his breath for a few paces. Then he exhaled. "I guess what I'm trying to say is... will you be my mate?"

Atilla | male | soldier | 4 years 6 months | demi-pan | crush: open | tags: Diesel, Winnie, Charlotte, Casper
"Okay, everyone is out of the way. We're going to move the boulder now..." he told Diesel and Winnie, who were helping him hold the boulder up with all of their combined strength and might. Atilla's legs shook again for a moment. It was risky for all three of them to get the timing right, but he would have to try. "Three... two... one... now!" he barked and dove out of the way. Diesel and Winnie moved at the last second, simultaneously missing the boulder. It tumbled down the rest of the mountain. The boulder crushed trees and various foliage.

"Why don't you two walk to safety? I'm going to help Charlotte and Casper," he told them. The Pitbull trotted away from the pair after watching them begin the trek up the mountain. After a distance, he found himself with Charlotte, the Beauceron dutifully carrying the Doberman soldier officer on her back. "Here, let me help you. I'll get on the other side and support half of his weight... I mean, if that's okay with you," Atilla offered.

Freya | female | trapper trainee | 10 months | lesbian | crush: Flare | tags: Flare & Welwick, Ebony
After their brief break and discussion regarding the curers -- one injured and one unaccounted for, unfortunately -- they continued walking. Freya leaned against Flare as she walked, the pain spreading through her shoulder and her back. She tried her best to lean with her uninjured side so it hurt less against the other trainee's soft pelt. "Thank you, Flare... I really appreciate it," Freya murmured softly with a large wince when the pain jolted up one limb. She groaned softly and paused, shaking her head.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:19 pm

[I thought Freya was on Welwick's back...but its fine]

Riann- m- homorom (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- swim and run- deaf in one ear- has to adopt- Tags: Thomas

The lilac Merle and white one listened to what the other was saying. The blue and brown eyed dog nodded then winced...and whimpered a bit. Shaking it off, metaphorically anyway, he smiled a canine smile. "I...yes, we um...talked about us both liking each other." He said this then stopped speaking, letting the other continue to speak. He felt his heart beating faster at the next words to come from the other male. He suddenly felt warm and said "I...Yes, i...would love to be your mate," and felt his tail begin to wag a bit.

Jessel- f- bi- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- mate: Quinn- pups: pregnant (one and a half weeks left; mixed breed, Cas~ black and white, Rosa~ red and Leika~ red and black, Edge~ red/white with black ears and tail tip)- swim, run, hunt- Tags: Snow, Angel, Kristine, Ash and Misty

The red and white she dog sighed a bit, saying "Quinn isn't hurt. I know that for a fact, since I just left him back there, he...went to try and find other dogs to help. I had to come over here because the others are worried. They didn't want me to get hurt, since I'm pregnant. Quinn should be fine, but I'm not sure about Riann... I know a bit about healing though, Misty, I could help if needed. I still have a week and a half left until the pups come, so...I could help for at least a few days." She then turned to look back at Kristine. She nodded at her and said "We'll call to you if anything happens." She watched the other go, then turned to Snow and the pups once more.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- pups: too young- Tags: Welwick and others

The cream or almost golden brown colored female headed over to them. "Is Freya okay?" she asked with worry, before looking at her best friend. She checked Welwick over for injuries, but she didn't see any. She sighed with relief, then looked to Ebony, before looking around. Spotting Kristine as she called to them, she called back "Okay." She looked to the others then, saying "Come on," and headed to where Snow and Jessel were.

Welwick- m- homo; crush: perhaps Yorkshire- 1 y- Lab- Trapper trainee- Dionysus is trainer?- running, catching things- pups: too young- Tags: Freya and Flare, Ebony

The amber eyed white lab sighed as Flare helped Freya...so he went over to Ebony. He smiled a canine smile, saying "Thank you. Thank you for looking for Lillian, and thank you for coming to find us." He then turned to Eira, as he heard his best friend asking a question. "She should be fine, she seems to be able to walk again." He then nodded as she told them to come along, and he began to follow her to where Kristine had been.

Tychi- m- 5 y- Soldier- Aussie Shiba- homosexual homoromantic; Dionysus- mate open- has to adopt- Atlas x Hana: Bennie, Dana, Eiji, Fuji, Jin; dads new male mate- Tags: Dionysus

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle nodded to the other. He saw Kristine going over to where Ink and Zane were going. "Well, Kristine has gone to help Ink and Zane, so...who should we help?" he asked. He saw most of them in pairs or groups, saying "Hmm...Maybe we should just head over to the others now. It looks like everyone is in pairs helping each other, or even groups."

Baby/Jessie- call her Baby if you want- f- 4 y- Trapper/hunter- Golden x Nove Scotia Duck Toller- Pan Demi; Miroku- mate when bonded- no pups yet- dad x mom: two older siblings, Johnny, Sara- Tags: Miroku; Kairos and Ivory

The brown eyed red mix looked around, and continued to trot along. she soon began to run, and after a bit she saw the two ahead. "hey! I'm over here!" she called again, running for a bit then slowing. She now just trotted, heading for the two of them now and feeling relief.

Ebony- m- 5 y- unknown mix- Trapper- Homo; Sybil- mate open- pups- Tags: Flare and others

The fluffy dark furred blue and brown eyed male nodded as he looked at the trainees. He looked to Welwick first, saying "You're welcome." He then looked to Eira, shaking his head at her and letting Welwick answer. When she said they should go, he said "Come along."

Ivory- f- 4 y- unknown mix- Soldier- trainee: Catherine- Bi; Kairos and Ink- mate open- wants pups- related to Ebony, either siblings or cousins- Tags: Kairos; Jessie

The pretty fluffy white she dog nodded as she looked at the male. She looked around, saying "I...think its coming from over there," and looked in a direction. She began to walk, but stopped after a bit. she still wasn't sure...but after a bit she heard another call. There Jessie was, close enough now for them to see her, and she was still approaching. "Ah! There she is," she said, and waited for the other to reach them.

(sorry to rush this but we need to move them)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:43 pm

CASPER

He is unconscious...

JUNIOR

He looked at Ares not noticing his tripping, as he was focusing on finding a path to the pack "I think the pack is going toward the mountains, we could get to them..." he said to him. He looked at him "Are you okay, by the way?" he asked at him.

INK

He turned to the Pitbull "Don't thank me, you just had luck on your side...but you're not safe yet, that head wound is not small...and I think you feel very dizzy? But can you walk?" he asked the hunter. He then looked as he moved "It's okay don't try to walk if you can't, I try to get someone to help me carry you" he said to him.

He looked at Kristina with a nod then back to Zane "We will take you to the safe now Zane..." he said to the pibull as he started to help the chief carry the male toward the place they seemed to think as a safe place. Hopefully, that place truly was safe as they could not be ready for a second fall.

LILLIAN
[female | trapper | Siberian husky | crush is Miroku, open | tags: Flare, Ebony, Freya, Welrick]

She walked forward when there was a very narrow, steep, and slippery-looking little path up. She decided to use that path instead of going any further as she didn't know how far the other path of the side could bring. Even if she didn't have anything except for Flare in the pack, she still didn't just want to leave it. She took a sight as she started to climb up toward the slippery road, it was hard as her legs slippered down almost at any step, there were also sharp stones hiding under the muddy road, which made it painful for her to climb. She didn't give up and eventually got up to the more flatter base and started to look around for her pack for now. She was on the other side of the pack or the rockslide place so she needed to use her nose and hearing to know where she could go now. Her eyes looked to the deep hollows there at the mountains, wondering if those could be their setting place for now when most of the pack was injured and unable to move. She kept walking forward and around the rocky corner she saw the pack and approved it "Flare...good all of you are safe in here..." she said as she walked next to next with Ebony "Thank you for not leaving them behind" she said to him.

SNOW

She nodded to the chief and sat down next to the injured trapper, her ears perked over to her pups "Yes Ash for now this place will be our safe place...so rest if you want" she told her son. Her eyes looked to Jessel too "You know Jessel you could lay down and relax too, you're being up a lot" she told the mother.

FLARE
[female | trapper trainee | training with Thomas | crush is Freya | tags: Freya, Welrick, Ebony, Lillian ]

She looked at Freya and then at the others for a moment as they walked "It's not long I think....if that's the place where we are going to stay?" she said as she looked at the other dogs going to the same place. As she saw the chief getting the one injured trapper down she took a look around for a good place for Freya to stay "Welwick we could get her there, that seems like a dry a good place" she said to the male trainee. Her ears perked up when she saw a figure of her adoptive mother coming to the other side of the place she had gone missing "Mother? How did you get in there?" she questioned flagging her tail, but didn't move because she was still helping to carry Freya.

CATHERINE
[female | soldier trainee | Australian shepherd | training with Ivory| crush is Eira | tags: River, Ivory, Kairos, Jessie ]

She kept looking around her eyes watching for those who started to gather and move in the one direction "We could go there too...I think that's the way Chief wants us to go" she told to River and started to move forward. She turned to look toward the voices there, seeing her trainer, with Kairos and Jessie there "Do you need any help there?" she asked at them.

ASH

He shook his head "I see, that's good then I guess..." he said before running back to his mother "So can we rest now, mother? Is this a safe place now?" he started to question her.

MISTY

She sighed as she looked at the pregnant she-dog "Nobody could let you do nothing, because of your stake, just like we can't heal even if we could know something about those things" she said before turning to follow her brother toward her mother with the injured trapper.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:52 am

[Posting again so we can get these guys to the spot Kristine wants them at.]

Riann- m- homorom (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- swim and run- deaf in one ear- has to adopt- Tags: Thomas

The lilac Merle and white one listened to what the other was saying. The blue and brown eyed dog nodded then winced...and whimpered a bit. Shaking it off, metaphorically anyway, he smiled a canine smile. "I...yes, we um...talked about us both liking each other." He said this then stopped speaking, letting the other continue to speak. He felt his heart beating faster at the next words to come from the other male. He suddenly felt warm and said "I...Yes, i...would love to be your mate," and felt his tail begin to wag a bit.

Jessel- f- bi- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- mate: Quinn- pups: pregnant (one and a half weeks left; mixed breed, Cas~ black and white, Rosa~ red and Leika~ red and black, Edge~ red/white with black ears and tail tip)- swim, run, hunt- Tags: Snow, Ash and Misty

The red and white she dog shook her head as she looked at Snow. She said "Its good for the pups though," then sat down even so. She looked around at the rest of the dogs, as some of them began making their way over. "We're in for a ride...or Quinn is, because I don't know if Riann is okay."

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- pups: too young- Tags: Welwick and others, Catherine and River

The cream or almost golden brown colored female sighed a bit and shook her head...She looked around a moment, and saw River and Catherine. She barked "Catherine, over here!" and hoped she heard her. She then barked "River, you too!" and waited to see if either responded.

Welwick- m- homo; crush: perhaps Yorkshire- 1 y- Lab- Trapper trainee- Dionysus is trainer?- running, catching things- pups: too young- Tags: Freya and Flare, Ebony, Eira, Lillian

The amber eyed white lab nodded as Ebony told them to come along. This was after the adult dog was finished speaking to Lillian. He was relieved to see her, saying "I'm glad your mom is okay, Flare." He then looked to where she'd seen some dry ground at. He said "Ah, yeah...that should be a good place, it looks like its where Kristine wanted us to go. Like...its within that area she was calling us to."

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle nodded to the other. He saw Kristine going over to where Ink and Zane were going. "Well, Kristine has gone to help Ink and Zane, so...who should we help?" he asked. He saw most of them in pairs or groups, saying "Hmm...Maybe we should just head over to the others now. It looks like everyone is in pairs helping each other, or even groups."

Baby/Jessie- call her Baby if you want- f- 4 y- Trapper/hunter- Golden x Nove Scotia Duck Toller- Pan Demi; Miroku- mate when bonded- no pups yet- dad x mom: two older siblings, Johnny, Sara- Tags: Miroku; Kairos and Ivory

The brown eyed red mix looked around, and continued to trot along. she soon began to run, and after a bit she saw the two ahead. "hey! I'm over here!" she called again, running for a bit then slowing. She now just trotted, heading for the two of them now and feeling relief.

The fluffy dark furred blue and brown eyed male looked up to see Lillian. He nodded as he looked at her, relieved to see she'd made it back. He said "Of course I wouldn't leave them behind," and looked at her. He said "I'm just glad you were able to make it back." He smiled a canine smile, as she walked over and spoke to her daughter. He then looked around, sighing a bit and saying "Come on...Kristine wanted us at a certain spot."

Ivory- f- 4 y- unknown mix- Soldier- trainee: Catherine- Bi; Kairos and Ink- mate open- wants pups- related to Ebony, either siblings or cousins- Tags: Kairos; Jessie

The pretty fluffy white she dog nodded as she looked at the male. She looked around, saying "I...think its coming from over there," and looked in a direction. She began to walk, but stopped after a bit. she still wasn't sure...but after a bit she heard another call. There Jessie was, close enough now for them to see her, and she was still approaching. "Ah! There she is," she said, and waited for the other to reach them.

(sorry to rush this but we need to move them)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:26 am

πš‰πšŽπšžπšœ
β—¦ 5 years β—¦ male β—¦ german rottweiler β—¦ soldier β—¦ tags: open
------------------------------------------------------------------

Zeus snorted in annoyance. A bunch of rocks had done this. Rocks. It was a frustrating fact for the soldier. There was nothing he could do to stop it and that was unacceptable. The German Rottweiler looked around, he didn’t like this spot either. They were too exposed. He would have to bring this up with Kristine once things had settled down. For now, he would help those he could.

π™Ύπš•πš’πšŸπšŽ
β—¦ 2 years β—¦ female β—¦ bernese mountain dog β—¦ trapper β—¦ tags: open

Olive sat in the clearing, scanning over the area to see how many were still missing. She felt her chest tighten as she realized the pack was still missing a decently sized group of dogs. Guilty thoughts filled her head, she should have went back for others, she should’ve been more help. She had just been… scared. There was a reason she wasn’t a Soldier, and that she could never be a high position like the Chief. She was cowardly. Olive frowned, looking down at her paws. They were scratched up and a little bloody. She could feel a slight pain when she took a deep breath as well, hopefully this would pass within a few days. She could only imagine who those closer to the rockslide were fairing.

πš‚πšŒπš˜πšžπš
β—¦ 6 months β—¦ male β—¦ jack russel/basenji mix β—¦ pup β—¦ tags: Jessel & Snow

Scout felt himself let out a soft whine, ears flat against his head. How scary that rockslide had been, just another thing for the pup to worry about. He turned his head to look at Jessel and Snow, who were only a little distance from him. He hoped he hadn’t made the climb harder on them, he still had little legs. Scout got to his paws and made his way over to the two mothers. He didn’t want to let the others know he was scared, but he was terrified. He sat down close to Jessel, not wanting to interrupt their conversation but wanting the comfort of being close to one of them.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me