Wild Wolves Official Rp

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Wild Wolves Official Rp

Postby Drogon <3 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:08 am

Athena - Female - Demisexual - Tags: Dawn
She moved her head back; Her ears moving before she positioned herself into a more comfortable position, moving her tail around them. Lowering her head next to her paws. Her body stifling out a long sigh. She kept her ears perked up.

Rhea - Female - Lesbian - Tags: Open
The soft-furred blue and white she-wolf lifted her head after she heard yips. Her ears moving while she turned her gaze over to where Athena was laying; She was curiously looking at them while she kept herself at the front of the den. Ready to protect them from anything. Her one ear was twitching against her head while her good eye glimmered quite brightly in the darkness almost like the moon in a starless night sky.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby douxvamp_ » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:24 am

I loved this roleplay so much and i will never forget it i was cherish it and hope it continues and keeps alive i hope you all have fun roleplaying and i will assign who the owner is now of it but i love you all and i hope you don't stop roleplaying.I remember Ash and Luna and that..and Harley truly sorry dude i just cant anymore with school and all that i'm already behind on school but i will try to finish it.I hope you understand and have a WONDERFUL day/night if this roleplay stays inactive i will repost something of some sort i just don't have time for CS anymore but im not quitting don't take it the wrong way,i may be in the future but not now im sorry...
♥Hi <33 im Bubbles!♥

♥I like anime, so if you wanna chat about that we can, I also sing, and I'm an artist ^^♥

♥My pronouns are They/Them and im Bisexual

♥Have a nice day/nightt!!♥

douxvamp_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeoncore » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:01 pm

Thanks for making this! It was an incredible roleplay. It didn't have any strings, and it was just so easy and fun. Ash, Luna, Rhea, Harley...I'll miss you all.
I've started a roleplay similar to the style of this one, I'll attach a link in a second. I hope you can all join!
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4443323&p=132266983#p132266983
Also Nutella you don't have to be sorry. I completely understand.
pigeon • they/them
currently wondering if there's a limit to the amount of times you can recommend that people watch arcane
pigeoncore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby douxvamp_ » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:06 am

Just to let yall know you can still post and roleplay on here!(Sorry if i made it seem like you couldn't ^^')
♥Hi <33 im Bubbles!♥

♥I like anime, so if you wanna chat about that we can, I also sing, and I'm an artist ^^♥

douxvamp_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:38 am

(Ha; Gives me something else to do than sitting around in quarantine.)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby douxvamp_ » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:35 am

This RP is inactive so would a mod please lock this ^^ Thanks!
♥Hi <33 im Bubbles!♥

douxvamp_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me