Horse world (open and accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Horse world (open and accepting)

Postby Zahara723 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:16 am

π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 ℍ𝕠𝕣𝕀𝕖 π•Žπ• π•£π•π••

Plot: Humans never existed here and horses rule the world. A heard for each environment type. Some seek to take over other lands some just want to live in peace. What will happen only time will tell.

Κœα΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄…s:

π‘†β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘œπ‘€:
They live in a dark forest and are very aggressive. They seek to take over their are rumors they used to have wings. But what is known is all of them are darker colors. They also are larger in size but are not as fast and have low stamina.

β’»β“‡β“„β“ˆβ“‰ ⒷⒾⓉⓉⒺⓃ
They love the tundra and live where it’s always snowing. Most of them can’t handle when it’s hot. They are a smaller heard that hate violence. They are the most peaceful heard.

πŸ†πŸ…°οΈŽπŸ…½πŸ…ΆπŸ…΄πŸ†
This is one of the largest beards they live in the mountains. They are the most durable horses able to take on more fighting damage than most. The stallions in this heard tend to be larger than most of the mares. This heard is the largest in number of members.

α­™κ«π“²π˜΄Οκ«€π˜³ α₯‡π˜³κ«€κ«€Ι€κ«€
They live in the grassland/plains they are the smallest but fasts of the other beards. They have a rivalry with the shadow heard. They have more mares than stallions in their heard. And are actually lead by a mare and her lead stallion. They are the only heard that is run that way.

R⃨a⃨i⃨n⃨
These horses are the most range in colors even a few not many but a few unnatural pastel colored members. They say they descend from unicorns. They live in the rainforest. They are the second smallest heard in size.

XΜΊΝ†aΜΊΝ†nΜΊΝ†aΜΊΝ†dΜΊΝ†uΜΊΝ†
They have the most exotic breeds of equines (not mythical) and live in the savannah. They have the most stamina of all the beards.

CΜ°ΜƒΓ΅Μ°αΉ½Μ°αΈ›Μƒ
These horses live in the coves and beaches they tend to blend in with their environment. And have the most colorful eyes it is Believed they originated from kelpies. They can swim very fast.

π”–π”žπ”₯π”žπ”―π”žπ”₯𝔰
They live in the desert and are the best at servival. They are a medium sized heard. They have sadly the most goal fatalities. But the ones that do live grow stronger than other foals. This heard loves to take on new challenges. They are the second most aggressive heard.

Rules:
1. You many have as many characters as you want
2. Please stay active
3. Fallow all chicken smoothie rules
4. There are only 4 loners allowed
5. 3 sentences per post per character
6. Have fun

Ranks:

π”–π”žπ”₯π”žπ”―π”žπ”₯𝔰
Leader:
Lead mare:
Other stallions: