πš–πšŽπš—πšπšŽπš πšœπšŒπšŠπš›πšœ.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

πš–πšŽπš—πšπšŽπš πšœπšŒπšŠπš›πšœ.

Postby saltcow » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:22 pm

ΚΊ many months ago a wild fire seized the forest. it ravaged everything in its path, including the territory of the pack
      of hollow whispers. they were known as a savage and destructive pack that would gladly crush their enemies into
      ash. after the fire, they were torn apart and scattered through out the forest and other packs given orders to kill
      any of them on sight. although, these wolves were incredibly resilient, and were still quite dangerous on their own.
      this is one of the few reasons why the white fire pack was formed, to hunt and take down the remaining wolves of
      hollow whispers. the pack of white fire was still a feared pack, but they were reasonable and had somewhat of a
      heart for others. they did not kill others for fun, only if necessary. today the pack of white fire is thriving, but has
      heard rumors that the pack of hollow whispers has begun to take shape once more...•
Last edited by saltcow on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
saltcow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πš›πšžπš•πšŽπšœ.

Postby saltcow » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:25 pm

i. all Tess's rules apply.
      ii. two wolves per user.
      iii. please turn off your signature, its makes the form look messy.
      iv. you can only have one high ranking wolf. look here.
      v. you may not be your own mate.
      vi. please keep all wolves heterosexual, they are wolves, not people. I do support lgbtq+, I would just like to keep this realistic.
      vii. please try your hardest to be active, the roleplay is no fun without active writhers.
      viii. please use realistic pictures.
      ix. all forms and out of character discussion must be said in the discussion thread.
Last edited by saltcow on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
saltcow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πšŒπš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš›πšœ.

Postby saltcow » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:27 pm

females.

name || age || mate ? || role || user

name || age || mate? || role || user
      males.

name || age || mate? || role || user
Last edited by saltcow on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
saltcow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πš›πšŽπš•πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœπš’πš™πšœ.

Postby saltcow » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:29 pm

α—‘ = kin.
      β€³ = one way crush.
      ↀ↦ = two way crush.
      β™‘ = mates.
      ΰ·† = mates with pups.
      ⦻ = ex mates.

no current relationships.
Last edited by saltcow on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
saltcow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πš’πš—πšπš˜πš›πš–πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—.

Postby saltcow » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:56 am

High Rankings:

Alpha (1-2) - Usually there are two within a pack, although sometimes there is only one. However there can only be one of each gender holding this position. They are normally the active mating pair. They are dominant over all the rest of the pack and what they say should be considered law within their pack. They take an interest in what goes on in their pack and if they've been away for any length of time look to the Beta to learn of what goes on in the pack. (Leaders)

Beta (1-2) - There may be one or two in a pack, one of each gender. They may or may not be mates and are second in command. When neither alpha are around they take charge as it is the responsibility that falls to them. The Beta is there in order to test the Alpha in skirmishes which are never truly serious and results in little to no damage of either creature. Although there may come a time when the challange is serious. (Second in Command)

Gamma (1-2) - Those holding this position are usually if not always the oldest and wisest of the pack. Through their stories and their phrases they pass on to the others within the pack their wisdoms. They delight in telling stories to pups though sometimes what they tell is just legend, but still each story usually has some sort of moral to it. At one time they may have been the Alpha and usually that is true. However the current Alphas may put others here should it seem right to them. There is usually only one or two who fill this position and normally only one of each gender, especially if they were a prior Alpha pair. Those who hold this position are much respected and loved by the rest of the pack. (Elders)

Delta (1-4) - They are the messangers of the pack, the go between among the allies and sometimes even the axis. They risk their own lives by doing so, but it is their duty and must make sure that those who need to know are told. Sometimes they work in conjunction with the Upsilon. Those who seek this position must be agile, patient and have an even temperment while speaking with other packs. (Messangers)

Epsilon (1-2) - They are the Gaurdians of the pack. Their job is to ward off intruders and are responsible for the safety and wellbeing of the pack. They should have at one time been either an Zeta, Eta or Iota for they will need the skills of peace and fighting. Though they should only resort to violence should peaceful persuasion fail. (Gaurdian)s

Zeta (1) - The war general of the pack. They take direct orders from the Alpha in case of a war. The Alpha may be the one to declare war, but the Zeta leads the army and plan the plans for war. They also train new recruits for position as a Eta and Eta or more to take his or her place in future. Normally there is only a single Zeta, but if the populace is high there can be as many as three. (War General)

Eta (2-8) - There are at least two in a pack. The Eta are the warriors of the pack. They are led by the Zeta or the Epsilon during skirmishes and wars. Although they will take orders from the Alpha or other higher ranks if given, but the Alpha's above all. (Warriors)

Theta (1) - They are the lead medics within the pack, therefore it is they that the Iota aspire to be. (Lead Medic)

Iota (1-2) - They are the medics of the pack, knowledgable in herbology. They have vast knowledge upon what plants and other natural resources will help cure and heal others. (Medics)

Kappa (1-2) - They are the lead hunters in the pack. Normall there is only one, though sometimes there are two depending upon how large the pack is. They lead the packs hunts when the Alpha or the Beta when substituting tell them to. They make sure that the entire pack is well fed and will not starve. They oversee as well, that the pack will have a well balanced diet. (Lead Hunters)

Mid Rankings:

Lambda (Unlimited) - They are the hunters of the pack. They follow the Alpha or the Iota in the hunts. Those who hold this position are loyal and quick to follow orders. They have stealth and agility on their side and together are able to take down larger prey. (Hunters)

Nu (1-6) - They are the sentries of the pack. Their duty is to keep track of natural resources, finding dens and areas of abundant food for the pack. They also must keep watch of the pack making sure to call the Epsilon, Delta, Lambda or Upsilon. (Sentries)

Sigma (1-2) - The Sigma are the Tutors of the pack. They know much about each thing. They often work with the Phi in order to teach the pups as well as the subordinates and others who might need a bit more knowledge within the pack. (Tutors)

Tau (1) - The Tau is the lead Scout/Upsilon. They give orders to the Upsilon on whom to spy upon or what packs to look at. They are also known as the best of the Upsilon and only those who've proven themselves may be promoted from Upsilon to this position. However their direct orders come from the Alphas. (Lead Scout)

Upsilon (1-4) - The Upsilon are the scouts or spies of the pack. They go into other pack territories in order to find out what's going on. Afterwards they report back to the Alpha and tell them about all that they have seen, even should it just be that pups have been born. They will also report to the Zeta if they were asked to find wolves of their own for battle, or they report to the Alpha pair. (Scouts/Spies).

Lower Rankings:

Omicron (1) - The Omicron is usually the lead Pi and oversee to it that each one is taking care of the rest of the packs problems in a way that will not harm anyone. They are those who with permission from the Alpha may choose who will become a Pi. (Top Therapist)

Pi (1-4) - The Pi are therapists within the pack. Often the other members will come to them to confide in, because it is the duty of the Pi to keep such confidences confidential and try and help those who come to them by giving them advice and advising them on what might be best for them. Although they are not always right, but should be able to help out and be a good listener. It is also advised that they themselves do not make judgements of others. (Therapists)

Psi (Unlimited) - These are the subordinates of the pack. Usually new memebers or yearling wolves start here and must prove themselves before they are given a better ranking. However they need to be careful and achieve a higher ranking least they become the Omega. (Subordinate)

Omega (1) - They are the scape goats of a pack. Often they are picked on by the other wolves and are last to eat. Sometimes things may become so bad that they might even up and leave the pack, though there are those who remain to stick it out. (Lowest Rank)

Pup:

Pup - They are the young usually born into the pack under the age of one. Depending upon morality and the attitude of a pack as well as the food that is aviable the number of pups in any pack may vary
      [removed]

animals the pack might run into ;

Coyotes - They will avoid wolves most times. but when encounters occur they are aggressive.

Grizzly bears - Are known to eat wolf pups, wolves will chase away bears from the den area.

Cougars - Although rare in nature, the cougar being a lone hunter is at a disadvantage in a fight with a wolf pack. they can easily kill a wolf if faced one on one.

Foxes - Foxes have been observed stealing from wolf kills, wolves have been know to steal fox dens, wolves have been known to kill foxes, though it is rare, more often than not they ignore these tiny predators, the exceptions is in the arctic region where wolves will usually kill a fox on sight.

Ravens - One of the most fascinating relationships between animals is the one that seems to exist between wolves and raven. The raven, scavenger of food of all types, will often follow wolf packs in hopes of morsels of food. and wolves have learned to watch for circling ravens as a sign of possible food below.

Dogs - Although wolves are physiologically capable of breeding with dogs, such crossed usually happen in captive situations, trappers tales of wild wolves mating with dogs is usually a campfire myth. Most encounters between wild wolves and dogs are aggressive in nature, it is only natural a dog would be a trespasser in a wolf's territory, small yapping dogs may be attacked as nuisances.
      [removed]

Last edited by AquilaFuga on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: extra images removed
saltcow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πš›πšŽπšœπšŽπš›πšŸπšŽπš.

Postby saltcow » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:17 am

don't know what for yet.