No Boundary | Wild Horse RP | Open And Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: No Boundary | Wild Horse RP | Open And Accepting!

Postby na'vi. » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:03 am

──────────────────────────────( )── A D I N E ! !
─( Mare • Heat: Stage 3 • Foal: Juliette • Stallion: None • Feeling: Curious • Tags: Juliette, Odin)───────────────────────────
Nadine's ears perked at the distant neigh and let out her own whinny- it was instinct to answer it and she was curious but suddenly her attention snapped back to her foal and she swished her tail. If the neigh she answered were a Stallion Juliette could be put in danger and she was completely oblivious to the possibility of such an outcome. Nadine trotted towards the neigh though, her curiosity propelling her forward.

She stopped trotting after a while and stood infront of Juliette, her ears were perked forwards and her tail lashed at her hocks. The flies that seemed to plague the meadows she wandered always nipped at her legs.

──────────────────────────────( )── U L I E T T E ! !
─( Foal • Dam: Nadine • Herd: none • Feeling: frightened, Nervous • Tags: Nadine, Odin )────────────────────────────────────
Juliette's nostrils quivered at the neigh and she let out a gentle whinny after her mother neighed and she looked around quietly. She was nervous and overly sensitive now- all she wanted to do was enjoy her meal and nap but her mother had to try and find a friend or something. Juliette's head snapped towards her mother who was now trotting away and the small foal followed quietly- sticking beside her mother's flank timidly.

───────────────────────────────────( )── A N N A ! !
─( Mare • Heat: Stage 3 • Stallion: None • Herd: None • Feeling: content • Tags: Open)─────────────────────────────────────
Nanna's ears perked at a distant neigh but let out a snort when it was answered by others. She eventually settled, grazing quietly. Eventually though the big mare laid down to roll- letting out grunts of both effort and pleasure as all of the itchy spots along her back and withers were finally satisfied. She rolled so she was laying down and grazed lazily for a moment before she slowly began to nod off. Wavering in and out of sleep the large Noriker mare laid for a few sparse moments.

──────────────────────────────( )── I V E K A ! !
─( Mare • Heat: Stage 2 • Stallion: none • Feeling: Relaxed • Tags: Zinova )────────────────────────────────────────
Viveka watched Zinova for a moment, her new found companion seemed to be in a similar heat state that she was in. Neither of their scents were strong enough to pull in a stallion who was smart. A young and inexperienced stallion might seek them out but those types were easy to chase away. Viveka had only ever encountered a stallion for the first time a few days prior and he seemed like a young bachelor who didn't know what he was doing- needless to say he was easily shooed away with a few simple bucks his way.

Viveka stepped closer to the mare with gentle nickers before she let her facade of being headstrong and a troublemaker. Her tail swished from side to side, slapping at the flies before it fell flat at her rump once again. She ripped up the shoots of grass by the roots and raised her head, ears flicking at the gnats at plagued the spring grazing lands. Her ears fell in a relaxed position and her left leg was cocked- she was content for the moment. Though a roll in the still wet grass did sound pleasant.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:24 am

Odin | Stallion | Herd: Looking | Feeling: Curious, cautious

An excited snort escaped him as the stallion received not one answer, but seemingly two. He broke into a canter, anticipation prickling under his spotted coat as he raced towards the source. No matter what it was, he was just buzzed to encounter other horses. He was on his own far too often, and the lack of socialization had been taking a toll on him.

He finally spotted them, a small, bay mare and what appeared to be a young foal. He was brought back into a trot and eventually a walk as he drew nearer, calling out to them again. He did his best to exude confidence, though he was wary. He knew mares could be very protective of their foals, since stallions didn't generally like to keep offspring around that were not their own. Odin was no different, but he was so desperate for something right now and the foal seemed young enough that it shouldn't be an issue. Or so he thought.

He smelled their scent on the breeze that buffeted his mane, and he stopped not too far away. He nickered softly, ears pricking forward and gaze curious.
[center] ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ✦𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔲𝔫 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔲𝔰 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫.✦ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:56 am

name zinova
      age 3yrs
      gender mare
      status heat stg 2
      with viveka
      herd [blank]

zinova watched the aggression and alphaness start to fade from her new companion and with a little nicker in response to her's. she took a few steps toward the mare reaching her nose forward letting out another nicker wanting to get to know her companion a little bit more, before lowering her head to continue grazing. leaning forward a little bit and letting her tail gently waft at oncoming flies, as the wind blew gently through her mane.

name bellanova
      age 5yrs
      gender mare
      status heat stg 4
      with emma
      herd [blank]

with a forced snort and an aggressive slam of her hooves on the ground as she let out a hiss chasing off the stallion that dared to wander to close to her foal. rearing up and slamming on the ground once more, with her tailed raised and nose a blazed with aggressive snorts. the adrenaline was coursing through her body to much to let her hooves stay calm, so she paced towards the stallion, as though she were chasing him further away then he already was.

name emma
      age 4mths
      gender filly
      with bellanova
      herd [blank]

without even looking up or even turning her head, emma could tell her mother had lost what little cool she had. emma tended to try and pretend her mother didn't exist, because she had no clue how they were related to each other. she tilted her head toward the snorting and watched her mother chase what feels like the millionth stallion of the season away allowing her to take a few steps away from the raging mare.

[sorry for the wb.... but i just wanted to get something up >-<]
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post 1

Postby eventer » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:57 pm

HOENIX
    stallion fourteen years 17"1hh/irish sport horse tags; open
    mares none

text

MP
    stallion sixteen years 16"0/mustang x french anglo tags; open
    mares none

text

OKER
    stallion five years 16"2/andalusion x english thoroughbred x mustang tags; open
    mares none

text

YBIL
    mare sixteen years 15"3/australian brumby x english thoroughbred lone mare tags; open
    stallion none

text

THENA
    mare fourteen years 116"3/arabian warmblood lone mare tags; open
    stallion none

text

RTEMIS
    mare two years mature 17"1/ knabstrupper warmblood lone mare tags; zinova, viveka
    stallion none

a spotted two year old freshly scented with that of her sire and dam among the rest of the herd was out wondering by herself after just having been separated from her herd when a small group of bachelors tried to intercept her father, luckily they failed, however, in the commotion, the shy filly had bolted out of fear and now had no idea how to get back. it wasn't until she spotted two horses in the distance, pricking her ears the filly stood tall and noted the similar scent to her own, something her mother had called a 'heat' scent. you required a stallion for the rest of the part which she understood, but never the less, theirs smelt similar to hers which made them mares.

with a prick of her ears the filly called out and picked up a steady but cautious yet energetic trot towards them and nickered once more. as she grew closer she nickered again, her dam was only three when artemis was born, so artemis never really learnt the basics of privacy as her mother was still learning herself. although, almost all youngsteres were oblivious to personal space until about 5 or 6 years, sometimes older. so she trotted right up to the older of the two mares. she nickered softly and bumped her nose against hers before letting out a small excited squeal and turned to the other mare who while younger, was still older than herself. she nickered softly once more and playfully struck her forelegs in the air slightly and snorted calmly, soft bubbly nickers escaping her rubbery lips.

HEA / AIA
    mare seventeen years 16"3/australian thoroughbred x mustang lone mare tags; aelius, beira
    stallion none
    filly one week mature 17"1/dams breeding x swedish warmblood lone filly tags; aelius, beira
    stallion none

rhea stood with her filly who was still getting to know the area, rhea had been separated from her herd about a week ago and was driven away by a younger stallion. however, the stress caused her to go into labor earlier than she should of and when she left the young stallion to foal, he took off. beautiful little maia was born into this cruel world, and had gone her past week without a sire, with her dam trying to protect her from everything, and trying to recover from labor. rhea had come into heat a day ago, and was already carrying a stronger scent than that of some younger mares, as a mare got older, sometimes their cycles were faster than a younger mare, as their bodies demanded foals earlier to prevent risks. which is what hers was doing, she was so exhausted she'd probably allow a stallion to cover her just to keep them from going near maia. when maia wondered a little out of her comfort zone, rhea nickered and the youngster came barrelling back to her side with a few excited bucks, rhea chuckled slightly and nosed her baby softly. her precious moments with her foal were cut short when someone near by sounded off, probably a stallion, her ears flew together and her tail flagged upwards in a protective and incredibly dominant position. she snorted softly as she noted the golden stallion not too far off, though he didn't seem to have spotted her yet, no he was watching a young mare in the distance, she'd seen her a while ago running around, but a mare her age had not worried rhea, and she hadn't come over to greet her and her filly so rhea ignored the mare for the moment. a maternal and protective pull ran through her suddenly, wanting a herd to protect herself and her daughter, but still she was not sure for she had a one week old filly at her side. she noted the stallion curiously and while she couldn't tell his age, he looked younger than herself which meant she'd have more control over him if he stepped out of line, if she thought about it, he wasn't a bad prospect because of that.

the bay mare cautiously flicked her tail, deliberately spreading her strengthening by the minute scent to catch the stallions attention, not to drag him away from the prize he was already eyeing, but simply to let him know she was here. she watched calmly, carefully, and while she wouldn't be fazed if he came to her first seeing as she was not actually running away from him, she was intrigued to see how he'd act with a mare before he came to her.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaffeinatedLlama » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:10 pm

R O S E
        Lone mare ♦ 9 years ♦ Heat: 3 ♦ Mood: xxx ♦ Tags: Open
        M YxH E A R TxW I L LxG OxON

A rhythmic thudding of hooves rang out through the forest as a black and white tobiano mare cantered along, weaving through the trees as effortlessly as a fish through water. She whinnied with delight at the breeze whipping through her mane, and a small flock of birds flew into the air with a flurry of beating wings, startled. Rose tossed her head as she arrived at her destination, a small pond full of cool, clear water. Stepping in, she lowered her nose to take a long sip. She was feeling happy and carefree, for no reason other than how nice of a day it was. Once she had sated her thirst, she looked up and gazed at her surroundings, enjoying the water lapping gently around her feet. The sun was high in the sky, and a few dreamy clouds drifted in the ocean blue sky. The leaves of the trees and plants around her were a lovely, crisp green and tiny little bees hummed contentedly in the flowers. It really was a perfect day, but there was one problem. Rose was lonely. She hadn’t been in a herd for a few weeks, her last one had been disbanded after a group of young bachelors attacked and killed her stallion. The mare was a quiet creature by nature, but horses were herd animals and the longer she was alone, the bigger the nagging feeling in the back of her mind grew. Lost in her thoughts, she stood there just gazing into the distance, a lone figure surrounded by the elements of a perfect spring day.

C O E U R
        Lone mare ♦ 13 years ♦ Heat: 4 ♦ Mood: Grumpy ♦ Tags: Open
        H E A R TxO FxT H ExS E Ax

Coeur stomped her hoof in irritation, sending a little plume of dust up from the ground. Her heat had arrived, and was almost over, yet there wasn’t a stallion in sight. She wanted her heat gone, and the urge to join a herd was getting very strong. Snorting, she let out a piercing whinny and winced as the sound cut into her ears. Surely someone had heard that, and come to claim her. Most stallions couldn’t resist her- a perfect, purebred arabian, with her fine build, intelligence and of course the challenge of claiming a mare as fussy as her. Coeur could be very picky, wanting a stallion who could match her in looks-not too much, of course, she still needed to be the center of attention-one who was strong, capable of protecting her and also of a good bloodline. She wouldn’t have her precious lineage ruined by breeding to a plain mustang, or something of that category. Pinning her ears, she let out another whinny. Why wasn’t anyone coming? Couldn’t they smell her heat? Lashing her tail, she set off into a canter. She was going to have to find a stallion herself.

{coeur needs a stallion who can manage her, she’s a bit of a diva lol}
CaffeinatedLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post {3}

Postby Lavellan » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:34 am

♛「Dáire」♛
      Stallion Andalusian 7 Years Mares: - Offspring: - Tags: Rose
      ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
        Despite the fact that she thought herself to be alone, the tobiano mare had long caught the eye of the watchful Dáire, dark eyes watching the colourful mare as she stood like a picture at the side of a nearby lake. Snorting lightly, dark muzzle tucking into his chest, he decided that he wouldn't like to be watched, so she probably didn't either. A low, soft whinny called out to the mare as the stallion began to descend the hill towards both the lake and the mare.
        Keeping his distance, he lowered his head to the water, a number of yards from the mare, and drank his fill, tail swishing lightly but otherwise not moving, showing no signs of aggression or eagerness. Raising his head a moment later, eyes turning to the mare, he nickered gently, extending his muzzle in a movement of greeting. He exhaled softly, sharing his scent with her, and both of his ears pricked forward as he caught the scent of her heat. It was strong, but not mind-filling, as the stallion remained respectfully distant. The mare was stunning, and Dáire hoped that she would be friendly, if not somewhat accommodating.

♛「Lír」♛
      Stallion Irish Draught Horse 12 Years Mares: - Offspring: - Tags: Zaria/Zeph
        Hooves almost touching his underbelly with each light, free stride, Lír crossed the terrain at a tremendous speed. Mind blank and thoughts far away, the stallion didn't notice anything but the eyelashes in his periphery, the solid ground below his hooves and the intake and exhale of each breath. The black stallion traversed the area, probably looking like he was on some sort of self-guided mission, but in reality doing nothing but existing in a meditative state.
        Interrupting his travels abruptly was a form, suddenly in his path. A foal? A colt. Pinning his ears, the stallion lunged, teeth bared and tail lashing, not planning on injuring the straying future-competition, but uncaring of whether his teeth landed on their mark. As he grew closer, however, the stallion froze, mouth hanging open as he recognized the scent of the youngster - all too-similar to his own. Now propelling himself too-quickly to stop, the pair ended up colliding, the stallion dropping to his knees and grazing his shins. Snorting impatiently as he stood again, shifting his weight to try to numb the sting in his legs, the stallion turned to look at the frozen colt, staring up at him with all-too-familiar wide eyes. Ears pulled forward in a look of complete puzzlement, the stallion turned from the colt, eyes landing on the youngster's mother.
        The stallion bit back a whinny of greeting, eyes warily sizing up the mare's current band stallion. Zaria had been a mare of his for a long time, and she'd be a nice companion as the first of his herd. Propelling himself around the colt, lowering his head and circling the grullo mare, cutting too-close to her hindquarters in an attempt to get her to run with him, the stallion moved in the direction of the colt, hoping to sweep his son in the deal, too.

♛「Áine」♛
      Mare Arabian 5 Years Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Pregnant (Due Summer) Tags: Open
        Pale tail flicking at the flies that were beginning to buzz to life already, Áine opened her muzzle into a wide yawn. She wasn't really... going anywhere, her plodding gait carrying her wherever. She wasn't exactly frantic to find herself a stallion, her belly distended already with her next foal. In any case, finding a stallion already might be a little risky - if it were a colt, they would be in danger if she came across a particularly nasty stallion. Shaking out her mane, Áine paused in her travels, lowering her head to graze for a moment. The world out here was peaceful. She didn't know why anyone would long to join a noisy, busy herd when you could be alone, listening to the sounds of the nature around you.

♛「Morrigan & Banshee」♛
      Mare Mustang 13 Years Stallion: - Offspring: 1 Status: Heat 1 Tags: Open
      Filly Mustang 6mo Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Too Young Tags: Open

Both mare and foal simultaneously raised their heads as the faint sound of a whinny crossed their ears, but Morrigan quickly flicked her ears back, turning away from the noise. If you were trying to get everything and anything to notice you, you would not be a friend of Morrigan's. Scratching her front leg, biting softly into the dark coloured fur as she tried to dispel the itch, she continued to listen, trying to hear if the call would be answered. Flicking her black tail to get rid of some irritating flies, she walked further into the clearing that she was currently in, looking for a particularly nice looking piece of grass.
        Nearby, Banshee snorted softly, tossing her light head as she bucked away from nothing in particular. The filly trotted away from her mother, little nostrils quivering as she attempted to see who might have made that noise.

♛「Beira」♛
      Mare Appaloosa 9 Years Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Heat 4 Tags: Aelius
        Muscles contracting and extending as the mare crossed the plains, Beira's lungs bellowed as she gasped in air, preparing for the next stride. The appaloosa mare concentrated on nothing but the movement of her own muscles, the inhalation of her breaths, the length of her stride. She noticed the herds, in passing, but she didn't care - she wasn't quite interested in getting tied down with a crusty old stallion, not yet, anyway.
        That was, of course, until a noise cut through her mind, the call of her kind. Skidding to a halt, the mare turned over her shoulder, looking back to see who was calling her. Oh, great, a stallion. Flicking her tail, she watched his movements for a moment, letting him catch up some more, then rose herself with a buck, taking off once again. Kicking up again with her hind legs, she began to gallop once again, this time not quite as extended, but still a solid pace. Sure, this stallion pursuing her was handsome... but he'd have to work to claim her.

♛「Bec」♛
      Mare Gypsy Vanner 3 Years Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Heat 2 Tags: Sabre
        Eyes brightening lightly, Bec caught sight of the impressive stallion before he turned. She froze in her step, fear flushing through her as she felt his eyes on him. Lowering her head submissively, tongue darting out to lick her lips in a clear message - she didn't want him to hurt her. She tensed lightly as he stepped forward, but she relaxed as she realized that he was only familiarizing himself with her scent. The young mare's tail lashed against her side, spreading that light heat scent, unbeknownst to her. As the stallion granted her her space once again, she plucked up her bravery, nickering softly to him. She stepped one solid leg forward, rounding her neck slightly while reaching out with her nose with a soft exhale. His scent filled her nostrils, and she made a note to memorize it, wishing to remember it for the future. Jerking her head back suddenly, ears pricked to him, the young mare's eyes glinting eagerly. This stallion didn't seem too harsh, not hostile, so potentially was a friend? Whirling away, crow-hopping for a number of strides, she turned to look behind her, watching to see if he would join her in play.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tornassuk » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:56 pm

╔════════════╗
☼ 𝘼𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙪𝙨 ☼

:: Stallion ::
:: Anglo-Arab ::
:: 10 Years ::
:: Coverings: 0 ::
:: Mares: None ::

Tags: Beira,
Rhea (mentions)

╚════════════╝
x
x
x
Aelius' ear flicked forward as the mare suddenly halted and turned to look at him. He released an inner sigh of relief, happy that he wasn't going to have to sprint across the whole continent for her. He went into a slow trot, nostrils flared as he grew closer to the mare. The wind was blowing in his direction and now Aelius could really smell the mare's strong heat. This excited him, and he bounced into a floating trot, flagging his tail as high as he could, and nickering excitedly for the mare to come hither. To his displeasure, the spotted mare spun around and took off once more before Aelius could get too close. Aelius shook his head and lifted his rump in the air a little before lunging forward into a gallop. Why do mares always have to make it so hard on him?
Hardly paying attention to his surroundings, Aelius passed by many herds and even a lone mare and his filly, but he did not stop or even slow. He only had eyes for the spotted rump ahead of him. Aelius would pay little attention to any other mare until he either gets this one or gives up on the chase.
Aelius gradually gained ground on the mare again. A few more strides and he was now close enough to nip the mare on the rump. Giving it his all, Aelius pumped his legs as hard as he could, hoping he could move in front of the mare to cut her off and stop her forward movement. If he can do that, then Aelius is confident he could claim and keep the mare with ease.

╔════════════╗
❀ 𝓑𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓼 ❀

:: Mare ::
:: Appaloosa ::
:: 6 Years ::
:: Stallion: Open ::
:: Heat Stage: 1 ::

Tags: Margo

╚════════════╝x
x
x
x
x
x
Bliss waited nervously on top of that hill for the creature to respond. She really hoped it was a horse she saw and not a predator. A predator would probably be bad for her. For a moment, the figure did not respond, but she could see it moving. She pulled her ears back, tucking her tail and glancing around nervously. Then a few more seconds later, a whinny reached her ears. Bliss instantly perked up, lifting her tail slightly and taking on an alert stance. The horse came galloping over to her and Bliss being desperate herself for contact with another equid, started to carefully pick her way down the hill to meet partway with the horse. She didn't care if it was a mare, a stallion, or gelding, she just wanted to stop being a lone.
Paying more attention to the footing than the progress the other horse was making, Bliss came within inches of stumbling into the large draft mare. She reeled back a few feet in surprise and then paused as she took in the giant mare. Bliss had never seen a mare so big and powerful. She had seen taller horses, but certainly never a horse so thick and muscular. All the horses Bliss had ever met had about the same body type as herself.
Being this close, Bliss knew it was a mare, her heat scent was nearly overwhelming. Bliss hoped the fact wouldn't make the other mare grouchy. Carefully leaning forward, Bliss lightly bumped her nose against the draft mare's to exchange scents. Bliss always considered herself to be normal sized, it a bit on the short side. Being next to this mare though made Bliss feel like she was a foal all over again. This mare seemed alright thus far, but she wasn't totally sure. She gave a playful toss of the head and flagged her tail, inviting the mare to play if she so wished.

╔═════════════╗
☠ 𝓚𝓱𝓪𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪 ☠

:: Mare ::
:: Arabian ::
:: 9 Years ::
:: Stallion: Open ::
:: Heat Stage: 3 ::

Tags: Open

╚═════════════╝
x
x
x
Khaalida grazed in an open field near a pond. No one else was around, at the moment, but she's sure that would change soon. Water sources were always a hot spot for horse activity, and she had centered herself in between a couple of stud piles. Stallions liked to mark their territories and seeing how close together these were but how different they smelled, Khaalida figured she was standing on the border of two separate stallions' turfs.
Khaalida was getting rather deep into her heat and after not having a foal last year, she'd very much like to have one this year, the sooner the better. While Khaalida wasn't going to quite go hunting down a stallion yet, she still wanted one to find her, she did put herself, in her opinion, one of the best spots she could be in if she wants to be found quickly.
Khaalida had been wild for a while now. She got out when she was about three years old. She loved that first taste of freedom and vowed to herself she'd never go back to the humans. Her owners did try to get her back, they even spotted her once, but when they came near Khaalida ran like the wind and they never did see her again. Khaalida made plenty of mistakes in her first couple years but as long as she didn't die, they were all good learning experiences. The next stallion that claims her will be her sixth, and with luck, he will be the last one she has for another five to ten years, if he's good and knows what he's doing.
Tornassuk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Tue May 01, 2018 9:50 am

──────────────────────────────( )── A D I N E ! !
─( Mare • Heat: Stage 3 • Foal: Juliette • Stallion: None • Feeling: Curious • Tags: Juliette, Odin)───────────────────────────
Nadine watched Odin quietly. Her nostrils quivered as she took in the stallion's scent, if she were any later in her heat cycle one could describe the smell as euphoric but she was soon snapped out of her trance by the presence of her foal against her side and she shook her head lightly side to side. She wasn't being openly aggressive but she's heard tales of some stallions that behave less than kindly to foals.

She did however nicker towards him- her ears were perked but it was obvious that this mare was one of the more protective types when it came to her foal. She ignored Juliette's actions and instead simply walked forward, adjusting herself so her youngster was out of view.

──────────────────────────────( )── U L I E T T E ! !
─( Foal • Dam: Nadine • Herd: none • Feeling: Scared, Nervous • Tags: Nadine, Odin )────────────────────────────────────
Juliette let out a squeal at the stallion- the little foal had never been around another horse before, let alone a stallion. Her ears perked forward but the little filly was pressed against Nadine's side like a tick. She lashed her small tail- reaching forward with one of her hooves to strike the ground. Nothing seemed displaced by her striking the ground but she did it a few more times. Oblivious to what her actions could mean.

───────────────────────────────────( )── A N N A ! !
─( Mare • Heat: Stage 3 • Stallion: None • Herd: None • Feeling: content • Tags: Open)─────────────────────────────────────
Nanna is asleep ♥

──────────────────────────────( )── I V E K A ! !
─( Mare • Heat: Stage 2 • Stallion: none • Feeling: Relaxed • Tags: Zinova, Artemis)─────────────────────────────────
Viveka returned Zinova's nicker with a content and relax swish of her thick tail. She walked closer to her new mare counterpart before resuming grazing. Viveka felt slightly responsible for her new found companion- she seemed like a sweet individual where as Viveka was a bit more high strung and guarded. However the oncoming of a new mare seemed to ensare her attention and her head shot upwards- she shifted slightly, walking forward and almost blocking Zinova before the newcomer was seemingly right in their faces.

Viveka let out a loud squeal and stamped her hooves to the ground. She was more startled than anything by the abrupt introduction. However when she seemed to calm and her hooves left the spot a clear indentation of her hooves was stuck in the ground. She watched the filly closely- her head was raised and her ears perked attentively. She let out a nicker back to the mare finally- letting the tension roll from her and instead putting forward a more friendly front.

──────────────────────────────( )── U T C H ! !
─( Stallion • Mares: None • Foals: None• Feeling: Relaxed • Tags: Bellanova, Emmy, Stallion (NPC))────────────────────────
Butch's head bobbed up and down as the hefty stallion trotted across the meadows. The muscle under his pelt churned and moved in a fluid motion. His nostrils flared and his lungs seemed to heave with effort from his journey across the vast expanse of land that stretched out before him. His ears perked however to the sound of commotion and he stilled, taking in the scents around it him. A mare, a foal, and a stallion.

Unlike many Stallions Butch was a more relaxed fellow and in his years of time had learned that there was more to impressing a mare than trying to fight her or simply steal her. Patience was a virtue. He galloped forward- whizzing past the white and black mare and after the stallion. The male in question seemed like a young bachelor- one without experience and the male seemed to flee upon taking in Butch's sheer size. He snorted- rearing up to slam his hooves into the ground as his final testament. This mare and her foal might not be his but he isn't going to let some idiot bachelor bully and pester them.

So he turned- flicking his ears toward the mare warily, letting out a gentle neigh. Followed by a nicker. He was wary of her, mainly due to her having a foal which caused some mares to essentially become figurative monsters.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Tue May 01, 2018 12:45 pm

Odin | Stallion | Herd: Looking | Feeling: Cautious, interested | Tags: Nadine, Juliette

The stallion blew air through his nostrils, almost a bit of a snort. He was intensely interested in these two others, his ears perked forward and his neck slightly arched in typical male fashion. He swished his tail, noting the foal's movements and that of her mother. He knew he would have to be careful about this, unless he wanted to feel the mare's teeth.

The muscle under his spotted shoulder twitched to discourage a pesky bug and he moved forward to slowly close the distance between him and them. He stopped a little short and extended his neck, offering a soft nicker to Nadine in an effort to show he meant no harm. He was aware he could be pushing his boundaries, but he was determined to sway her to his liking.
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Wed May 02, 2018 4:18 pm

name zaria
      age 11yrs
      gender mare
      status heat stg 3
      with zeph & lir
      herd [blank]

the moments moved in slow motion as she watched her little foal slide right into a rouge stallion and no matter how she willed herself forward she was frozen in fear. with their proximity to each other, there would be little room for error as she dug her hooves into the ground propelling herself forwards towards the two of them. she slid over zeph just in time for the stallion to lurch back from his attempted attach on her foal. rearing up and tossing her head about as she slammed her hooves down on the ground with aggressive snorting she wanted nothing more then for the stallion to take a step back. though she was a little taken back as the stallion, who seemed vaguely familiar backed away willingly then let out an excited whinny.

with rage and motherly instinct clouding her vision she let out a little buck as the stallion circled a little to close to her flank, she didn't wanna move and make zeph any more vulnerable then he already was. zaria let out an aggressive whinny as the stallion still tried to get her to move, once more slamming her hooves down until he slowed down. as he faced her once more with his excited, but confused expression a wave of relief started to wash over her, it was Lir. it had been so long that somehow she forgot his scent even though zeph smelled of it, and with that realization, she stepped towards him with a gentle whinny. a little embarrassed it to so long to recognized her first stallion and zeph's father, but happy to see him never the less. lowering her head as she continued to approach him letting out a soft whinny.

name zeph
      age 10mths
      gender colt
      with zaria & lir
      herd [blank]

Unable to slow himself, he tumbled right into the large back stallion, who was quick to get back to his feet. though being a little big hoofed he managed to flip right over the stallions legs to slam his head straight onto the hard ground. shock started to flood his body as the realization that he had just bumped into a wild stallion, he had never been this close to a stallion ever, since his mother was usually very over protective of him. laying there with his head still down in the tall grass, he was frozen in fear as to what would happen next. mom had always warmed him of wild stallions, they weren't big fans of foals especially ones they didn't sire. he was unsure of what his next move should be, but as his mom stepped over him he just let out a snort and tried to find his feet once more.

name zinova
      age 3yrs
      gender mare
      status heat stg 2
      with viveka & artemis
      herd [blank]

loving the company of another mare, she settled down and let the cool afternoon breeze flow through her mane as she lowered her head to graze. shifting her weight to allow her leg to cock in a resting position she began to feel a little more like home and gain a bit of safety as well. she could tell that her companion was more fiery and guarded which put her more at ease since she was more calm in nature, so as this new rouge mare approached the two so willingly she was relieved to see viveka step in front of her. allowing viveka to make the first move, zinova kept her head lowered and watched the interaction.

this new mare didn't seem to know much of personal space or danger, since she trotted right up to zinova and viveka, even causing viveka a little bit of a fright only making me step back a bit more. though just as viveka had calmed down around me, she soon let her guard down and let the young mare approach even more. feeling the tense air fade, lured in by the hope of a new band mare she approached the spotted mare. letting viveka make the first approach before following close behind with a gentle whinny still keeping her head a little low, a little taken back by artemis's energy and confidence. though zinova looked to viveka before stepping back once more to graze. in a weird way she felt that viveka was the lead mare of the three of them, not just because she was older, but because of her strong personality.

name bellanova
      age 5yrs
      gender mare
      status heat stg 4
      with emma & butch
      herd [blank]

she wasn't finished chasing the young stallion off before a new stallion popped up, giving the other stallion more of a reason to get lost. still fuming from her previous encounter with lone stallions, she turned to the new, granted her was far more impressive in size, but there wasn't an once of testosterone surging through him. he was remarkably calm. bellanova stomped around in front of the stallion, unable to keep still as she was still very unhappy with that fact that their was another stallion close to her little emma. as the large stallion gave her a soft whinny, bellanova shook her head and reared up slamming her hooves down in the ground trying to get the stallion to follow suit of the previous one. legs were splayed in front of her, and hot air was being snorted through her nostrils as her anger started to raise with the lack of movement this stallion was doing. he wasn't doing anything. how could he just stand there and not do anything, getting furious with the lack of response from this large bulky stallion she once again let out an aggressive hiss. couldn't he understand he was not welcome here.

name emma
      age 4 mths
      gender filly
      with bellanova & butch
      herd [blank]

silence was hard to come by when her mom felt threatened, which was all the time. she didn't believe that any stallion was worthy to be around me, but emma really believe that no stallion lived up to her crazy expectations let alone stayed long enough to get past her walls. emma lifted her head at the scent of a new stallion, though this was much different then most as it didn't blanket the surrounding air, but simply flowed through it. taking a few steps toward this new stallion, emma looked at him with interest. how opposite he looked at her mom, no aggression, no fuming and no commotion, it was such a comforting feeling started to flow through her. almost without thinking about it, emma let out a little nicker to the stallion, even though she knew the danger that could come, she felt as if it wouldn't. it felt safe almost.
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me