𝐝 𝖆 𝖓 π–Œ π–Š 𝖗 | stray ℝℙ | not accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: 𝐝 𝖆 𝖓 π–Œ π–Š 𝖗 | stray ℝℙ | not accepting

Postby Only_Sky » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:24 pm

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
β†’β†’β†’ πš†π™Έπ™½π™½π™Έπ™΄
β†’β†’... πš†πš‘πš’πšπšŽ π™°πš”πš‹πšŠπšœπš‘ π™΅πšŽπšŠ
β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
    mood β€’ anxious | location β€’ suburbs | tags β€’ none
    The large white dog lay curled up on the back porch of her house, her warm brown eyes gazing off into the distance, lost in thought. Winnie had been alone for some time now, her humans had not returned to fetch her, leaving her to guard the house now for many days. She had had to take finding food into her own hands, having to break into the kitchen cupboard in order to get to her kibble, likewise with her meat in the fridge, leaving scratch marks on the once smooth and elegant surfaces. Standing up, the fea walked toward the dog-door and squeezed through, heading down the hallway and toward the kitchen, passing by the familiar statues and furniture that decorated the huge building. Once she reached the clean white and black room, she nosed around her silver food and water bowl, huffing lightly when she realized that there was no longer any water, not even a puddle at the bottom of the deep dish. Frowning, Winnie looked around the kitchen, as though looking for water, though she knew that there wasn't any to be found, her water had slowly diminished over the days, and she had eaten all of the spare food she could find. Returning to the dog-door, she cast a look back at the interior of the house before pushing through the flap and trotting outside, down the porch and into the yard. Heading into the rose garden, carefully maneuvering her way through the thorny bushes, Winnie came to a hole in the tall white fence, a secret escape route that she had created a few years ago so that she could wander the streets when her humans were away. Laying down, she crawled through the small gap, wincing lightly when little bits of wood jabbed her in the back, though it only lasted a moment as she finally pulled her body out and then stood up again, shaking her thick pelt and casting an annoyed glance at the hole. Now standing in the alleyway between her and her neighbour's house, the fea trotted off in the opposite direction of the main street, instead heading toward the backroads. As she wandered away from her home, Winnie began to think about the events that had happened in the past days. I hope George, Melinda and the kids are safe. I'm sorry to leave, but I need to take care of myself now. As she came to the backroads, she noticed how much had changed; there was trash and rumble everywhere, it was as though the streets were void of life, well, a least of human life. Winnie could see squirrels in a tree nearby, and aside from the rather messy street, the trees and other plant life looked perfectly fine. Heading left, the white dog headed down the street in the direction of the railroad located far away at the end of the backroad, previous travels with her owners to the city gave her the knowledge that crossing the railroad tracks meant that she would be headed toward the city, a place where many people lived. Maybe my family is there? I hope they're safe.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Only_Sky on Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honee bee » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:50 pm

[removed]
archer
german shepherd. male. one year.
status. alive; alone and scared
location. lost in the city
tags. valentine
          archer nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard the voice. at first he was alarmed, but now he was relieved to know someone else felt the same as he did. "if you don't hurt me, I won't cry" he joked a bit. for as big as he was he was still little and a tad bit of a crybaby. he saw the other dog and relaxed a bit. she seemed kind, or at least she wasn't big enough to do a lot of damage. "I'm archer, and I promise I'm too scared to hurt a single soul" he told her, not sure if that was in any way comforting, he was bad with words.
Last edited by honee bee on Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
honee bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

gaho || post two

Postby delicate. » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:01 am

β•”β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β–£β—Žβ–£β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•—
β–³ οΌ§οΌ‘οΌ¨οΌ―β–½
female // nine years
belgian-sheepdog
scent ::
pine/old-dog
━━━━━━━━
location ; outside an
abandoned building

tags ; dexter

━━━━━━━━
health
β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–±

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β–£β—Žβ–£β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
    The female paused mid-walk, ears perking, swiveling and then focusing in on the dog who was speaking to her. She turned her greying muzzle to the male that had gotten her attention with that sarcastic tone. The dog was pure white, docked ears and tail gave away that he once belonged to a human. She eyed him carefully, taking note of his posture and tone before she set down the meat she had gotten from the grocery store not that long ago. "Oh, hello." She chirped, voice smooth yet held a slight crackle to it thanks to this glorious thing called aging. "If you want some there's still plenty at the grocery store." She was half defensive, half of her trying to be civil and friendly.

The young dog didn't seem too hostile, but she had thought that before about other dogs and came to regret trusting them when they betrayed her trust. Her ears were perked with curiosity though her tail hung down and was tensed. She crouched slightly, weight on her back legs and ready to lunge if she had to. The female didn't growl at all, knowing that it could trigger a fight. And in all honesty, Gaho didn't want to fight with this male. He was younger and clearly a well-built canine. Meanwhile, Gaho was more on the scrawny side, the only thing that made her look like she had muscle was her long ebony fur, which had started to become grey within the past year. She was past the prime of her life and was reaching that last of her days on this earth. Maybe not soon, but within the next few years.
delicate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 ― π’…π’Šπ’†π’ˆπ’βž

Postby Tyres » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:20 am

βΈΊ( π‘«π’Šπ’†π’ˆπ’ β™› ! )βΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊ
    xxx❝ my problem with the world is that they have yet to realize the difference between having the knowledge and having the comprehension... ❞
    ( four years ) | ( male ) | ( beauceron ) | ( no pack - stray ) | ( smells like metal and dirt ) | ( at the junkyard ) | ( feeling helpful )
    ( currently crushes on no one ) | ( currently has no mate ) | ( currently has no pups ) | ( tagged apollo and athena )

βΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊ
    "i understand what you mean, i used to have it every now and then when i would i find myself lingering outside the back door of where an elderly woman lived who was kind enough to spare some every once in a while... i wonder if she got out okay." he said, although didn't realize his thoughts transformed into words which seemed to have rolled off his tongue. he then shook his head a little, feeling a small breeze filter through his short fur before looking down at apollo and smiling, as he began to let out a few whimpers here and there. he then nodded once, hearing her speak about the way she chose to try and get her collar off that hung around her neck, his eyes narrowing a small fraction as he watched her step forwards in a timid manor, although brushed it off his shoulder, thinking it was nothing to be concerned about. "very well." he simply and shortly said before examining the collar now being in a closer proximity to the female "forgive me, but this may hurt for a few seconds.. i thought it was looser than this standing from a far." he prewarned athena, as he took a few steps forwards, so that he was standing close enough to grab the collar in his teeth. he ensured that he didnt catch any of her fur before initially pulling it off. he then placed his paws apart, so then he would have a sturdy balance, a few seconds or so after he quickly yanked it, giving it two long tugs.

Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jasper, » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:10 pm

DEXTER.
feeling: cautious, but collected
tagged: gaho

the sound of silence was deafening.

oh, she was friendly. dexter's eyes looked the female over slowly; she was old, she looked tired too, but she had a spark in her eyes. she still had some fight left in her. that actually made dexter more interested. he lowered his stance and pricked his ears back. "no, it's fine." he lied. he was actually pretty damn hungry if he was going to be honest. but while he believed this female wouldn't lie to him for no reason. you could never be too sure. he glanced around the area to be sure it was just her there with him, he stood back up and padded closer; but slow. "the thought is appreciated---what brings you here? just passing through?" dexter wouldn't lie about this though, it had been a good minute since he seen another dog. a friendly dog if that. or at least friendly enough for him to get close enough to get a good sniff of her.

VALENTINE.
feeling: frightened
tagged: acher

the sound of the other dog's voice was not what valentine was expecting. she basically cowered back again. but slowly proceeded forward. she didn't know this dog, but actually hearing his tone. he was just as scared as she was. she peeked her head out the side of the 'home' she was currently hiding in, she saw the dog. he was much bigger than her. but he wasn't threatening to her at all. valentine perked up, "if you won't hurt me, i won't run for my life." she yapped out quickly. a small laugh quickly followed. she didn't think he'd harm her. maybe she wouldn't be alone after all.
Jasper,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me