The Path That Was Chosen~A Stray Role-Play [O/A]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Path That Was Chosen~A Stray Role-Play [O/A]

Postby sunflower, » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:39 pm

sydney
      x ; location: trash cans in an alley way ; tagged: titus
        sydney nodded her head, understanding what he was saying. "yeah, i understand." she said softly. she tried not to take it personally. titus' brother didn't like or trust dogs in general- and it had nothing to do with syd. she smiled at titus and then looked back up at the sky. "look at the sky. it's awfully cloudy. do you think it'll rain? i sure hope not. i live inside of a tiny cardboard box, so i don't think it'll provide me much protection or warmth." she chuckled a bit. although it was a joke, she was actually pretty scared of it raining. she'd definitely get sick if it rained. plus, her tiny cardboard home would be ruined. syd sighed softly, looking up at the sky.

max
      x ; location: pond in a park ; tagged: rose
        "yep. i was sick of all the rules i had to follow. humans are just annoying. so, one night, i just got up and left." he bragged, smirking gently. max then frowned a bit, as he pinned his ears back. "awe, shucks. well.. you're the prettiest dog i've seen, if that makes ya feel any better. if i were a dog-show judge, you definitely woulda' won." a sloppy grin lined his muzzle, as he wagged his tail a bit. "show dogs are stuck up anyways. you dont wanna be like 'em."
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scararb » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:51 pm

Rose
4 Years//At pond in park//Crush: Open//Tags: Max

Rose let out a small laugh as she listened to him "Well you are very sweet, thank you for the complement" Rose spoke softly as she looked away for a moment, her eyes watched the water "For a stray, you are nice,
nicest i have met in a long while"
She spoke truth as she watched the water ripple and move as a soft wind blew gently.
Scararb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunflower, » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:44 am

sydney
        sydney nodded her head, understanding what he was saying. "yeah, i understand." she said softly. she tried not to take it personally. titus' brother didn't like or trust dogs in general- and it had nothing to do with syd. she smiled at titus and then looked back up at the sky. "look at the sky. it's awfully cloudy. do you think it'll rain? i sure hope not. i live inside of a tiny cardboard box, so i don't think it'll provide me much protection or warmth." she chuckled a bit. although it was a joke, she was actually pretty scared of it raining. she'd definitely get sick if it rained. plus, her tiny cardboard home would be ruined. syd sighed softly, looking up at the sky.

max
        max grinned- he had made rose laugh! he wagged his tail, allowing his tongue to hang from his muzzle as he panted happily. "i'll admit, i'm not the nicest dog out there. but, well, i just gotta be nice to a pretty dog like you." maxwell grinned, perking an eyebrow. he wagged his tail gently, as he looked up at the sky. "its gettin' cold, huh?" he hummed, as he closed his eyes, liking how it felt to have the wind rustle his fur. "tell me about yourself, rose. all i know is that you're a pretty pup with a brother." he grinned once more.
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:25 am

T I T U S
    3 | male | malamute/husky | tags; sydney

titus nodded his head in response, before his gaze moved to look at the sky once sydney mentioned it. "it looks like it may," the male observed, turning his head to look back to the other dog. "my brother and i have an area that doesn't get too wet. you are welcome to join us if it begins to rain." he mentioned, turning his head to glance around. "he should be here soon. he doesn't take much longer to find food than i do." the large dog spoke, glancing back to sydney afterwards.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scararb » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:28 am

Rose
4 Years//At pond in park//Tags: Max

Rose let out another small laugh as she listened to him go on "Well there is not much to know about me,
I am really boring believe it or not"
She spoke calmly, as she now turned her gaze to him. "The most exciting thing about me is my Ridge but that was not something i got to choose, it also is not the best when humans around as they think i am being hostile" She explained quietly although she felt like she went on a rant for a moment.
Scararb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunflower, » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:39 am

sydney
        this male was beyond kind. he had offered syd food, and now was offering his home? she was flattered. "oh goodness, i couldn't. i don't want to be a burden on you and your brother." she said, as she smiled a bit. "that was awfully kind of you, though. thank you." sydney hummed softly, as she returned her gaze to the sky littered with dark clouds. syd began to shiver a bit- as it was pretty cold. she looked around, trying to find some sort of shelter. maybe she'd crawl under a car for protection. or perhaps she could sneak into a human's garage. both were dangerous, though. she began to scratch at her ear, yawning softly.

max
        max grinned, as he raised an eyebrow. "oh please, i'm sure there's something interesting about you. like... what's your favorite food? or favorite thing to do? y'know, stuff like that." he chuckled, as he shook his head playfully. "yeah... i ain't the best around humans, either." he shrugged, as he laid down- resting his head on his paws. "you hungry?"
my dream pets are the mini huskies from christmas 2008 :)
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scararb » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:52 am

Rose

Rose thought for a moment about his question "Well i rather enjoy swimming" She spoke after a few moments, swimming was probably one of her favorite things to do. "Oh no i am not, i had eaten just before i came to the pond, although if you are i am sure we can give you something that we found" Rose offered kindly.
Scararb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:05 pm

T I T U S
    3 | male | malamute/husky | tags; sydney

titus listened as the female denied his offer of joining them in the event the weather took a turn for the worse. "believe me, i understand how hard it is to find shelter." the male spoke, watching sydney carefully. "it isn't fun to be cold and wet. we have plent of room for one more." he assured the female. it was true, a dog of her size would definitely have some room in the hideout he and valerian had found, it wouldn't be an issue of space. valerian would be a bit grumpy, but he could deal with that.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunflower, » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:06 pm

[ sorry for the rather late reply! busy day haha ]

sydney
        syd's cheeks flushed, as she was flattered. he was offering his home! sydney wasn't sure if she should accept or not- she knew she'd be a complete inconvenience to titus and his brother if she accepted. but, in all honesty, she needed what he was offering. "oh, alright." she smiled softly, allowing her tail to wag. "is there anything i can do to repay you? you've given me food, shelter... i just wish i could repay you somehow." syd said, lowering her chin. she felt terrible for basically latching herself onto the male.

max
        max nodded his head, as he smiled softly. "i enjoy swimming as well. as long as the water isn't too cold." he chuckled softly. a soft grin lined his lips as he listened to the female. "nah, i'm not hungry either. just wanted to be a gentleman, y'know? didn't wanna leave ya starving." he said, turning back to the lake, looking down at his reflection.
my dream pets are the mini huskies from christmas 2008 :)
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scararb » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:00 am

Rose

Rose had a soft smile "Well thank you, that is very kind of you" She spoke as glanced over at hi but then back at the water. Her mood seemed to shift as she looked to the sky "I fear that a storm is going to arrive soon, a very bad storm, i have no proof of course but i have this odd feeling, do you understand?" she asked as she looked at him now, her eyes curious, somewhat fearful, as if she wanted someone to tell her she isn't crazy.
Scararb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me