Lock

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Iᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ Zᴏᴏ Oᴜᴛ Tʜᴇʀᴇ --> Now O & A

Postby zenisiti » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:16 am

SunFall -- Lion -- Location: Lion Enclosure -- Tagꜱ: Open -- Crush: None

Waking up suddenly to the sound of owls screeching near by, SunFall stretched her legs to realize it was almost time for the zoo to close up. Yes, she thought, Finally some freedom out of this darn enclosure! She suddenly realized that the sun was about to set and lied back down mentally planning her escape while watching the sunset.

hey there!
i'm zenisiti(zen-nis-city)
but you can call me zen!
my pronouns are she/her.
pms are always open^^
lf: 2017 store pps fairy fox
doodle shop|th
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:43 am

Vᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ -- Bᴀʀɴ Oᴡʟ -- Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; Oᴡʟ Eɴᴄʟᴏꜱᴜʀᴇ -- Tᴀɢꜱ; Tɪᴛᴀɴ -- Cʀᴜꜱʜ; Tɪᴛᴀɴ(?)

Vanilla did indeed imagine. She never knew freedom, for she was cooped up in a terribly ran aviary for most of her life. But, to fly is unheard of. She's done it before, certainly, but that was many years ago. And even then, there was barely any space. She sighed a little, not really remembering how to hunt anymore. "If only." She looked down at the food given to them, and her face shriveled a bit. The meat they got was never bloody, never fresh. It was always stiff and dry. She thought about his pleading, and she imagined what the outside would be like.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:59 am

Titan | Barn owl | 4.5 years | Crush: Vanilla (?) | Tags: Vanilla | Location: Owl enclosure

After a few minutes of pecking the lock he gives up and grumbles, moving to eat some if the stale food before picking the rest up and fluttering up to the branch, offering it to Vanilla. "We seriously need to find a way out of here... also, here... It's litterally the only thing we will get to eat until tomorrow" He grumbles a bit and sets the food carefully on the branch before fluttering around the enclosure, searching for ways to get out.
Last edited by Faemyse on Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bear ♡ » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:15 am

╔═════════════════════╗

name;; dobby
gender;; male
species;; otter
crush;; open
mood;; happy
tags;; ---

╚═════════════════════╝

Dobby's swift body glided through the water, a huge grin painted across his
face. A few children were watching him with large eyes, laughing as he followed
their hands on the glass of his enclosure. The announcement of the zoo's closing
was accompanied by unhappy groans from the children whose tired parents
began dragging them away. Dobby followed them until they were out of sight
and then swam back to the surface, flopping himself onto a fake rock. A little
sigh left his mouth as he spread himself out, getting comfortable. I could use
a long nap...
The otter thought to himself, closing his eyes for a moment
before feeling restless.
bear ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:25 am

Vᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ -- Bᴀʀɴ Oᴡʟ -- Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; Oᴡʟ Eɴᴄʟᴏꜱᴜʀᴇ -- Tᴀɢꜱ; Tɪᴛᴀɴ -- Cʀᴜꜱʜ; Tɪᴛᴀɴ(?)

Vanilla groaned at his news, but still picked up dinner to swallow it whole, trying not to taste it. As soon as she downed it, the blaring noise from the loud speakers shot out of the tree-like poles, informing the other humans in its strange foreign language that the Zoo was closed. As the sound reverberated throughout the whole place, she buried her ears in her wings, trying to block off the ear piercing sound. She thought about what he said a bit harder, and sighed. "I.." She looked down at the branch she was perched on before preening her feathers for a minute in thought. When she thought for a while longer under heavy silence, she looked back up at Titan. "I.. I'll try. Okay? Just this once. I doubt.. I'll be of any use." She nodded at him before flying down to the sill of the gate, just in front of the wiring. "So.. what do you want me to do?"
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:37 am

Titan | Barn owl | 4.5 years | Crush: Vanilla (?) | Tags: Vanilla | Location: Owl enclosure

Titan flutters back down and lands near her. "See that lock, I need you to pull up on it while I push the door, I've watched the humans do it lots of times, though, they pull it open on their side" He would demonstrate by grabbing the door in his talons and fluttered around, tryibg to push the door forward while giving vanilla some room to mess with the lock, pulling on the cage door as it rattled back and forth.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:44 am

Vanilla looked over at the black lock, then back at her roommate. Nodding, she clung onto the wire film and tried to climb up to the lock. She doubted this would work, but still wanted to do something worth another's time. She grabbed the tiny lever in her beak, trying to pull it upwards. But with the door rattling back and forth, it made it hard. After another minute of using all of her strength, she finally felt a tiny click. Hopefully this would work.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:50 am

Titan fell off the door as the door clicked and swung open. Titan looked up and regained his composure, his talons clicked as he seemed rather excited, spreading his wings and flapping out of the enclosure. "It worked! It worked! It worked!" He smiled and hovered in the air in front of the enclosure. "Let's fly! Whooooo!" He seemed to be excited to get out of here. "You can come home with me!"
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:43 am

As the door swung open, Vanilla fell off the door and landed back first on the concrete in shock. She righted herself, and took a look around her new surroundings. Was it a dream? After being stuck in that cruddy old place for 2 years? She still didn't know how to react, and she stood frozen for a minute. Hearing Titan's voice for the second time knocked her out of it, and she spread her wings. She hoisted herself upwards, still not used to going in full on flight mode. As she shaped enough lift under her wings, she silently fluttered upwards next to him, smiling for the first time in.. however long. "Y-yeah.. We're out!" She flew higher, doing a little loop in the air and diving downwards. Just before she crashed to the ground, she propelled herself upwards with a hard flap. Laughing could be heard, and she gave her roommate the brightest smile she's ever had.

However, it faltered as soon as she looked around some more. There were other animals around that seemed more than miserable. And when he mentioned simply leaving the Zoo and heading to the forest, she felt a little selfish. "Maybe.. the others would like to go home too?"
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:56 am

Titan looks around and smiles a bit, nodding before he watched her fly around. "You would make a really good hunter" He paused to look at Vanilla with another smile before making a sharp turn around towards the nearest enclosure. "Right, let's go around, see if we can help the others" He looks around before turning to vanilla. "Care to lead the way?" He flies up and swoops down to the ground before pulling up and hovering next to Vanilla again. "After this, you'll know what true freedom is"
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me