♰ The Fallen Angels Of San Diego ♰ - street dog roleplay

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ♰ The Fallen Angels Of San Diego ♰ - street dog rolepla

Postby Casperphobia » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:09 am

Felix

Age: 3 and a half years//Gender: Male//Breed: Mutt// Crush: None//Mate: None//Location: Junkyard//Tags: Open

A strong cold breeze against Felix's nose, snapped the male awake with a growl. He pushed himself deeper into the tarp he used as a blanket. However, he wasn't able to fall back asleep, so he crawled out and hopped out of the car he used at a bed. His "home" wasn't the nicest, but it was it served its purpose. The best part was that he didn't have to share it with anyone. Felix trudged around the junkyard, careful not to step on any nails or shards of glass. The ground was littered with sharp object that could easily slice his paw open, but he had lived here for so long he knew the safe places to step without even looking. Besides, it helped at a defense if other canines tried to enter his territory. The thought about territory reminded him that he should probably remark it. He hadn't done that for a while. After, he could get some food. The homeless folk were suckers for his puppy eyes.

~

Kemper

Age: 4 years old//Gender: Male//Breed: Australian Shepard//Crush: None//Mate: None//Location: Church//Tags: Open

Kemper's eyes fluttered open and released a tired sigh. Giving himself a shake, he padded over to a more sunny spot. Looking around, it appeared that the other dogs were waking up as well. His attention was grabbed by the sound of talking and saw it was Jackson, Theodore, and Hyde. Kemper wondered what he would be doing today. In all honesty, he was kind of nervous. The male hoped that he would be able to accomplish what he was told and didn't make a fool of himself.

~

Rascal

Age: 5 months//Gender: Female//Breed: Miniature Schnauzer//Crush: None//Mate: None//Location: Church//Tags: Sokanon

Rascal's eyes snapped open and she was fully awake in seconds. Bouncing onto her feet, she zipped around the church, trying to find the lead bruiser. As she accidentally stepped on a few other dogs in her search, she mumbled sorry, though not really meaning it. Finally, she spotted her target. "Sokanon! Wake up, wake up, wake up!" The pup nudged the female with her nose and playfully licked her face. "I wanna start training! Let's go!"
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| ♰ - Akiko, Ivar { 1 } - ♰ |

Postby nocturna. » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:12 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      𝒜 𝓀 𝒾 𝓀 𝑜
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      { age: three } { breed: shikoku ken } { rank: councilor } { location: church } { mood: content } { tagged: all / open }

- - - -The fox-like shikoku ken fae slept soundly in her remote area of the abandoned church. Her spot was made of a few large scraps of blankets, cloth and the rare section of church pew cushion. She was lucky enough to find some of the cushion when she had first joined the pack; back when Castiel was ruler. The blankets came later, all found from scavenging. They came together to make a sort of 'nest'. It was perfect in Akiko's eyes. Just the right amount of comfort and warmth for the occasional chilly night.

- - - -Akiko's ears pricked at the sound of voices echoing off the church walls. Experience told her who was up before her eyes even opened. The pack's current boss, Jackson, Theodore and lastly her fellow councilor: Hyde. A small yawn drew upon the fae's muzzle as she leaned forward in a long stretch. Just as quickly as she stood up, the medium sized dog sat, lifting a paw to tidy herself up. Appearances were generally quite important to Akiko, and she took pride in looking her best.

- - - -After a few licks to her forelimbs, Akiko stood and bounded from her sleeping spot. She rather gracefully pranced down the main church aisle, a happy skip in her gait. When nearing the group of three males, Akiko slightly dipped her head in greeting to the trio. "Good morning everyone." She smiled warmly at the three, her chocolate eyes flashing between them all before, she too, sat amongst them. Akiko was not the type to be skittish in social interactions between ranks. She simply treated everyone as she'd hope to be treated. "I trust you all slept well?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ۞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      I V A R
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ۞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      [ age: four ] [ breed: czech wolf dog ] [ rank: bruiser ] [ location: church ] [ mood: rested ] [ tagged: open ]

- - - -The rather large, wolf-like, Czechoslovakian dog lay on his back, legs and paws up in the air. Last night was the first time in quite awhile Ivar had slept that well. Normally, the brute tossed and turned, never feeling quite comfortable. That had all changed once Jackson had taken over. The bruiser felt less on guard, and finally able to relax a bit. Life was good.

- - - -A low, mumbling groan uttered from the brute's throat. A sign that he knew it was time to rise, just as many others in the church were doing so. Ivar remained laying in his unusual position, letting out a loud, drawn out yawn. He outstretched his silvery-grey limbs before rolling over onto them. Standing slowly, his deep amber hues darted around the church, inspecting all that were up.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♰ the healer and the mother ♰ - one

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:29 pm

ᴀᴄʜɪʟʟᴇs
    male • three years and four months • purebred doberman • physician • no crush/mate • tags;; open
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
      The doberman picked his head up from his paws and blinked in the sunlight drifting in through the holes on the ceiling, trying to wake himself up. A few minutes later Achilles was alert and glancing around, fear taking the breath from his chest. It took him a second to realize he was no longer in the cages anymore, and he had nothing to fear other than wounds to tend to. His heart was still racing, but he stood up and headed out of the church to calm himself.

ʟɪʟʏ
    female • two year and nine months • purebred australian shepherd • matriarch • no crush/mate • tags;; open
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
      She heaved herself to her paws and padded out to the front of the church, sitting on the crumbling steps outside. Fortunately Lily was able to get around easily enough, but in a few weeks she'd be huffing and puffing with each step -- the pups weren't too heavy just yet. Her paws ached slightly, although she didn't dare complain about it in fear of being scolded. Although most of the dogs here were accepting and caring, Lily still had a lot of hesitation. She was unsure about a lot of the males, and she'd only come to trust Jackson slightly so far.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iyori » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:36 pm

xxxxxxxxx callista / female / 4 years / stray / german shepherd / form / tags: open /
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
xxxx the chilly morning air slowly crept into her consciousness as the small german shepherd warily
xxxxxxxxxgot to her paws, trying to take in the fresh environment. of course, there was no question that
xxxxxxxxxshe remained as a stray, unnoticed, however the stale scent of the hounds seemed to be
xxxxxxxxxreluctant to leave. it took everything not to follow the scent and rip at their throats. the idea
xxxxxxxxxwas amiable but they were stronger and unfortunately, she was very outnumbered. callista
xxxxxxxxxlazily twitched her ears before shouldering out of the ferns, a grim expression planted on her
xxxxxxxxxface, overly reminding herself to be cautious. the pack dogs were waking up soon and all she
xxxxxxxxxcould do was scurry back to her hiding spot before they spotted her. being found mean
xxxxxxxxxtrouble, something she was not eager to meet again.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

xxxxxxxxx espero / male / 3 years / scavenger / alaskan malamute / form / tags: kemper/
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
xxxx the large male quickly got to his feet as he quickly jumped to his paws, his tail wagging at an extreme pace.
xxxxxxxxxhe knew he was being over energetic, like most dogs commented, however he still wanted to
xxxxxxxxxknow which dog he was training. the thickly furred dog had probably been told, however due
xxxxxxxxxto his short memory, there was no question that he had already forgotten. he noticed that
xxxxxxxxxone of the scavengers- kemper was looking in the direction of a group of high ranking dogs and
xxxxxxxxxbased on his appearance, he looked quite nervous. espero couldn't help but feel sorry, after
xxxxxxxxxall, it was common to get snapped at with any dog. he quickly padded over to the shepherd, a
xxxxxxxxxfriendly doggish grin planted on his face before he yipped, "a bunch of serious canines aren't
xxxxxxxxxthey? I guess that's why they got their place. anyways.. when or if you finish making an
xxxxxxxxxentrance to them, do you want to look for food?" it took everything not to chuckle at how
xxxxxxxxxchildish he sounded, before eagerly angling his ears towards the direction of the
xxxxxxxxxAlleyways

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by iyori on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
iyori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alors tu dis que je suis une sainte mais ce n'est pas moi

Postby maid of time » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:58 am

i. name rabbit ii. age three y/o iii. gender female iv. rank lead councilor v. tags jackson, theodore, hyde

you could feel the agitation in the air, all the voices, the movements, all the scents... despite just awaken, the eyelids were covering the eyes, for short, her eyes were still closed. the only sign that showed that the female was no longer sleeping was the constant flick of the tail's tip. slowly her eyelids revealed the dog's pretty light amber gaze, but soon to get closed as the powerful light was hurting her sight. rabbit started blinking slowly, adjusting her eyes to the bright surroundings. soon, all the silhouettes got a more detailed look, like textures and colors. deciding it was time to get up, with her muscles tensing under her fur, working to sustain her weight and raise her body above the ground.
the lead councilor was sleeping on a pile of old and stitched blankets she found at the docks, layered on the church's cold pavement. she slept in a more retreated place, in a corner were a big wood cross was almost falling, termites leaving trails all over it.
finding herself on all fours, rabbit stretched her back, feeling her bones crack. her tail raising and curling. as well as her jaws opening and lips raising, showing the bright fangs and letting the bright pink tongue stretch . back into the original position, the lead councilor sighed in relief and started walking towards the exit. the sun entered through the open oak doors, projecting jackson's, theodore's and hyde's shadows on the floor. changing her speed from just walking to sort of running. reaching closer to the trio, rabbit started walking once more, slower and slower, until she stopped.
her eyes narrowed and gazed the dogs in front of her, saluting them with a slow nod of her head. "so, have you already decided about patrols or hunting parties for today?" asked intrigued the lead councilor with a grin on her face.

ImagexxxImage
───────────𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐥───

⊙ gemini | ☽ leo | ↑ virgo ↷ ────] ☾

xyst (n.)
a garden walk planted with trees
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
──────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[pm me]
maid of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jackson, Sage & Riley [2]

Postby Tyres » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:20 pm

𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚘𝚗 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚜𝚜
𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗍𝖾𝖽, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒.
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
𝖺𝗀𝖾. 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 | 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋. 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 | 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖾𝖽.𝗉𝗎𝗋𝖾𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗇 | 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 | 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗎𝗋𝖼𝗁
𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁. 𝗇𝗈𝗇𝖾 | 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾. 𝗇𝗈𝗇𝖾 | 𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗌. 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗈𝖽𝗈𝗋𝖾, 𝗁𝗒𝖽𝖾, 𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗄𝗈, 𝗋𝖺𝖻𝖻𝗂𝗍 | 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌; 𝗌𝗒𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗒, 𝗋𝖺𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗅

the beauceron remained to sit near the tall oak doors, his brown eyes slowly turning and softly locking onto theodore, one of the canines who was in the division before that eventful evening when jackson had taken over. he didn't know the male in great detail, but he had enough knowledge to appoint him as the lead scavenger, the sight of theodore brought a small smile to appear across his jawline, although it was partially hid as he tilted his head a little to the left to hear his greeting and released a small and calming chuckle. "Good morning, theodore." he answered back with a clear tone, before falling silent so that he could listen to the suggestion and smiled once again."keeping our stock above 'alright' would be ideal, thank you." he replied with a content tone in his voice, in knowing at what theodore was trying to say. food was hard enough to find so gathering as much as you could at once was possibly the best way to ensure the pack wouldn't go hungry if they couldn't scavenge anything the next day.

his eyes glanced away from theodore for a brief moment or two as he saw one of the bruisers slowly come into the courtyard outside of the church and smiled to see the female who went by the name of sydney and wondered if she had encountered any troubles on her morning walk or if it was simply calm and casual. A voice came from behind jackson and so he motioned his head across his shoulders to see one of his councilors - hyde. he hauled himself up and stood in front of hyde, making direct eye contact as he too showed respect, by dipping his head. his expression remaining somewhat blank as he waited for the councilor to finish speaking
"Not that im aware of, however at some point during today a council meeting will be held. A few things have been playing on my mind, which needs to be discussed before holding a pack meeting." he told the male canine with a soft demand entwined into his words ".. but until then, you are free to help out where you can or to simply do as you please, within reason." he added with a small smile.

once again something else had caught his attention, drawing it away from hyde for a few seconds, a chuckle being released from his throat to hear the paws of the rookie wanting to become a bruiser bound from here to there with enthusiasm. he hoped that for the duration of his training, it formed happiness and trust, something that jackson didn't experience during his training in the division. his smile slowly deteriorating at the very thought, but quickly snapped out of his little trance. he then sat back down near the door, before hearing yet another voice, but this time it was feminine and looked over towards his other concillor who was akiko and smiled brightly hearing her cheery voice and nodded once
"Morning, Akiko." he said, acknowledging the female before answering and inquiring "yes thank you, and yourself?"

it wasnt long after that he had heard yet another voice from behind and nodded to see it was his lead councilor - rabbit. he then heard her intrigued voice when she questioned him "yes, im sending out theodore and the other scavengers to gather resources and as for the bruisers, they will be sent out once i speak with sokanon." he answered with a formal and confident tone, his eyes scattering amongst the other canines surrounding him every now and then.

𝚁𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚛
𝖳𝗈 𝗆𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋'𝖾 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨𝗆 𝖺 𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖽𝗀𝖾𝗁𝖺𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋.
𝖺𝗀𝖾. 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 | 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋. 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 | 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖾𝖽.𝗉𝗎𝗋𝖾𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗉𝗂𝗍𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅 | 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝗇𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗅 | 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗎𝗋𝖼𝗁
𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁. 𝗇𝗈𝗇𝖾 | 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾. 𝗇𝗈𝗇𝖾 | 𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗌. 𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗋 | 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌; 𝗇𝗈𝗇𝖾

the bruiser looked around for a while, noticing some of the dogs congregating around the tall oak doors of the church and tilted her head slightly, even though she could hear their voices clearly. the words 'council meeting' intriguing her, letting her mind go elsewhere for some time as she wondered what they would speak about, however it wasn't her place to get involved and so she kept quiet about it. her focus was grasped by one of her fellow bruisers and so she slowly made her way across the church floor, her voice accompanied by a warm smile "Morning Ivar." she said.

𝚂𝚊𝚐𝚎 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌𝗒, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍.
𝖺𝗀𝖾. 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 | 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋. 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 | 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖾𝖽.𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗉𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖽 𝗆𝗂𝗑 | 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝗇𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗅 | 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗎𝗋𝖼𝗁
𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁. 𝗇𝗈𝗇𝖾 | 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾. 𝗇𝗈𝗇𝖾 | 𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗌. 𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗇 | 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌; 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌

once sage had finished drinking from a nearby puddle of water, she decided it be best to go out for some fresh air before being sent out to complete her duties. she came into the main area of the building and saw a few dogs scattered here and there, but quickly darted her attention towards the amount of dogs who were sat at the entrance and gulped a little. she knew them, but not well enough to confidently walk past them without making a fool of herself and froze for a moment or two, wondering whether or not she should just stay inside until they disperse elsewhere or to just push through her anxious feelings and go with her original plan to go outside. her eyes followed a few who walked towards the small group of canines until they disappeared through the door, and came to the decision to go against her gut instincts to remain in the church and so she picked up her pace slightly and slithered around the dogs until she felt the fresh air hit her face suddenly. she didnt feel the need to speak yet and so she didnt, although she secretly wanted to converse with someone.
Last edited by Tyres on Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alors tu dis que je suis une sainte mais ce n'est pas moi

Postby maid of time » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:19 pm

i. name rabbit ii. age three y/o iii. gender female iv. rank lead councilor v. tags jackson, hyde

"mph... so it is just an everyday plan." said the female while gazing at the landscape in front of her. all the dogs, small and big, weak and strong, were living in peace under the laws of jackson's. she sighed, letting her breath form in contact with the cold air small clouds. one of her ears twitched in the direction where she heard espero mention the 'high ranks'. her eyes narrowed with her tail moving violently left-right. but as her head turned towards the alpha, her actions stopped as rabbit started talking to him once more.
"do you plan sending both teams simultaneous?" asked the lead councilor targeting not only jackson, but also hyde. "maybe we can send only a part of the bruisers and a part of the scavengers. theodore and sokanon in lead, since they are the lead position. theodore could go with imogen, espero and sage. imogen needs training and watching the experienced while accompanying them could help the young learn hunting. while sokanon followed by rascal, sydney and zasha can go inspect the territory. rascal really seems like she wants to go. the other dogs can go later today, maybe get some rest till then. i don't think we have to send all scavengers and all bruisers."
the lead councilor's attention got distracted when a matriarch started getting closer to them, huffing and puffing. while leaning her head on one side, rabbit could see that it was lily passing by. the dog tried to reach to the pregnant female and talk to her, but decided to wait until the mother will finish going down the stairs. stopping her during walking down would have been foolish.
the lead councilor made a step back, getting once more closer to the others and sat with her tail only flicking it's tip from time to time as the bright amber gaze was glancing the males.

ImagexxxImage
───────────𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐥───

⊙ gemini | ☽ leo | ↑ virgo ↷ ────] ☾

xyst (n.)
a garden walk planted with trees
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
──────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[pm me]
maid of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:03 am

H Y D E
male><6 years><councilor><location:church

The councilor’s fluffy tail brushed the ground as he thought. Finally, he nodded. “That sounds like a good idea. Sending all the bruisers could leave us vulnerable to a possible attack or territory dispute while they’re gone.” He agreed “Plus, it gives everyone a chance to further their experience. More experience means a higher success rate.” The rottie-golden retriever mix blinked and dipped his head to Rabbit. “And in response to the councilor meeting, I could alert the other council members if you want me to.”
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sokanon // ⅰ

Postby sukuna. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:31 am

Sokanon
♀ | 2½ y/o | Kangal | Lead Bruiser | Crush: Theodore | Mood: Irritable | Location: Church | Tags: Rascal

Sokanon slept in one of two hallways inside the abandoned church. She decided to put herself outside of where most of the pack slept. Made it easier to protect them, if need be. Her bed was a bench that the termites had yet to infest. Somehow it held her weight, but she could barely fit on it. Eventually, she would be forced to find a new place to sleep. It wouldn’t be too hard with how spacious the church is. Her dreams were filled with flashbacks of her time in Turkey. She did miss them and her homeland, but the pack was her family now.

The shouting and nudging of a certain rookie caused the Kangal to stir. Rascal’s enthusiasm to start training was admirable especially with her being a 5-month-old pup. She thought the pup would be more interested in doing puppy things. Whatever those were, she herself didn’t know because at four months she started livestock guardian training. Sokanon turned her head to escape the pup’s incessant licks. Her eyes were still closed as she spoke, “Rascal...you-” She immediately went silent because it was pointless to try and explain her reasonings to the overly excited pup. “Okay, I’m awake.” An exasperated sigh passed her lips as she looked over at the rambunctious Rascal. Puppies weren’t something the Kangal was thrilled to interact with, but she tolerated them.

The bench creaked as she moved to a sitting position. “Tell me, have you eaten?” Once her four paws were on the church floor, she stretched to wake her muscles. From her maw came a lengthy yawn then gave her coat a shake to remove any loose debris. “We can't leave just yet. It’s required that I speak with Jackson then our fellow bruisers.” She was late and would need to apologize heavily. “First part of your training will be to locate the other bruisers. Tell them we will meet in the courtyard. Understand?” Her gaze was stern yet kind as she awaited the schnauzer’s response.
Last edited by sukuna. on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
sukuna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:46 am

Felix

Age: 3 and a half years//Gender: Male//Breed: Mutt// Crush: None//Mate: None//Location: Junkyard//Tags: Open

After remarking his territory, Felix stopped at the edge of his territory and the beginning of the pack's territory. Unfortunately, he would have to cross their territory in order to get to where he needed to go. Rolling around in some dirt to hide his scent, Felix kept low and scurried across, making sure to stay in the shadows. Seeing the end of the territory, he dashed toward it. Once he got there, he shook the dirt off him and carried on. It wasn't long before Felix found his target. A homeless man turned his head at the sound of his paws and a small smile appeared on his tired face. "I was wondern' when ya would come. I have somethin' for ya." Reaching into a tattered paper bag, the man pulled out a small piece of bread and tossed it to the mutt. Felix picked it up and carried it off back to the edge of the pack's territory.

~

Kemper

Age: 4 years old//Gender: Male//Breed: Australian Shepard//Crush: None//Mate: None//Location: Church//Tags: Espero, Sage

Kemper nearly jumped when Espero spoke to him. Giving the other canine a small smile. "Yeah, I guess so. In all honesty, they kind of make me nervous sometimes." At the sound of getting a bite to eat, Kemper's eyes lit up. "Yeah! Of course!" He stood up, but instantly looked back at the other canines. His eyes fell on Sage. "Do you think we should invite Sage? She seems a bit lonely."

~

Rascal

Age: 5 months//Gender: Female//Breed: Miniature Schnauzer//Crush: None//Mate: None//Location: Church//Tags: Sokanon

wip
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me