The Bitter Snows (v 1.2)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Bitter Snows (v 1.2)

Postby Sugarkitza » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:54 pm

H A N N
"Stay Firm. You'll Be Alright."
Male || 4 Years || SnowStar Alpha
Tagged;

Silent, the SnowStar Alpha made his way through the pine forest, ocasionally passing the familiar oak or thistle. Every few minutes he would stop to mark, though he made sure to look around first incase another wolf spotted him. His mind wandered, first to Wilde, the pretty Fae he cared for, and then to Rowana, and the typical pack drama. Despite being unwelcomed, his worries and thoughts soon returned to the upcoming war. He didn't want it, but there seemed to be no way of avoiding it. Kali wanted this, and there was no way to stop it.

S P I R I T
"Life Breaks You, So Stay Strong, My Dear"
Shewolf || 3 Years || SnowStar Huntress
Tagged;

Finished with her grooming, the shewolf stood up and shook out her fur. Spirit's eyes turned to the den entrance. Inside it was warm, and felt more welcoming than she felt anywhere else. If possible, she would probably just stay there, alone forever, considering nothing else felt much better. Yet, as part of SnowStar - though she never slept in camp- she still had a job. Hunt and feed the pack. With a light sigh, the female stepped out into the early morning sunlight, ready to begin the long, tiresome day.

P E R S E P H O N E
"Rest, My Sweet. Mother Loves You."
Shewolf || 4 Months || SnowStar Pup
Tagged;

The young shepup shifted over, turning on her side. She slept peacefully, her tail curling and flicking gently against a few sprouting fronds of grass. Persephone turned over, belly up as she nestled close to the nearest shewolf.

R A G N A R
"If You Poke The Beast, Be Prepared To Loose Something."
Male || 3.5 Years || DarkStorm
Tagged; Koda

Hearing his name and the greeting, Ragnar lifted his head, turning to look over at the passing wolf. Recognizing it to be Koda, he dipped his head, somewhat politely. Though not fond of dealing with others, he did make sure to respect the higher ranks, well enough. Being that Koda was not just of a higher tank but a healer who took care of others, he got more than most other wolves, though they rarely spoke to eachother. A simple, polite greeting seemed to be enough for Koda, and Ragnar, though unsaid, agreed.

M I N E R V A
"Something Will Always Try To Stop You. Don't Let It."
Shewolf || 6 Months || DarkStorm Pup/Apprentice
Tagged;

Minerva was up a bit earlier than usual, carrying a stick in her jaws. She shook her head back and forth, amusement in her eyes. The young female wouldnt have been up just yet, if it hadnt been for her desire to practice. Seeing that she was a bit older, the Fae was able to begin practicing, learning to hunt and fight for the pack
She turned her head quickly, almost slapping a near by female in the leg. At the growl, her ears flattened and she was stunned briefly, before turning and running away in the oposite direction, playing just like before.

K H E E
"Seek Truth and Peace. It Alone Will Sustain You."
Male || 3.5 || Loner/Rouge
Tagged; Luna

The brute's eyes widened considerably, both shocked and dumbfounded at the shewolf running into his den. Khee spun around quickly, snarling as he followed her. Many cusses ran through his mind, though he said nothing of the sort, simply snarling, furious with the shewolf.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:00 pm

[ l e v i ]
Male
Loner (But is still more loyal to the DarkStorms)
3.5 years
Tags;
Open

Levi had been up before the sun. He stalked and leapt. This was his favorite time - not night, not day. Beautiful dawn. He enjoyed being one of the only wolves up, while others slept peacefully in their den. The peace wouldn't last long, though. Not just the dawn peace. War was coming, and each wolf knew it as well as they knew the quiet scuffling of a mouse under snow. It was in the back of everyone's minds. Levi dashed after a squirrel, but the squirrel was too fast. No prey today, so Levi would just go hungry until he could catch something.

[ w i l d e ]
Female
4 years
SnowStar pack
Lead Fighter
Crush; Hann
Tags;
Hann

A nightmare shook Wilde, thrashing around in her den. Before she could even think about it, though, she awoke. The dream slipped out of her grasp. Frowning, Wilde looked around the den. No Hann. As usual. Or so it had been lately. Wilde was sick and tired of waking up in the cold, with no Hann around. He was too busy doing something with Blaire or 'thinking'. Whatever. Wilde still didn't quite trust Blaire - she was an ex-DarkStorm! Wilde knew that there was a lot on Hann's plate. But she missed him. Why couldn't he make a little time for her, when she had always been there for him? Standing, her stomach growled. Wilde ignored it. She was going to find Hann, for like the fiftieth time that week. Wilde followed his scent through the woods. Then the scent ended. Hm. She looked up, and stared into Hann's eyes. "Oh." She said, a bit startled to see Hann right there. "Hann." She had watched him mark the rocks and such. Wilde peered at her love with inquisitive eyes. "And just what might you be doing at this hour, wandering around the woods when there's a upcoming war? Well, I can tell you one place you ain't. The place where you should have been. Why? Because I had a nightmare. But, no, you don't have time for me." Wilde didn't say this bitterly, but with a bit of frustration. "Hann, your under so much pressure, I know. I've been there every time you've needed it. So I need you to be there for me now, and I'll help you with dealing with all of what's going on right now. Please, Hann."

[ r e a p e r ]
Male
6 years
Kali's uncle
DarkStorm pack
Fighter
Tags;
Open

Tired slumber drifted him along. He slept a good six hours. No thoughts of war. It had been nice. But it was time to wake up to the real world. Reaper blinked his eyes open. Instantly they narrowed. He didn't see many wolves out today. What were they doing?
Those peasants, no-goods, they slept in too late and they couldn't even wake at dawn to do their simplest hun - Reaper stopped himself mid-thought. He had slept in, of course, but thought nothing of that. Kali's uncle was who he was and he planned on milking it.
The black wolf could sleep as long as he wished. However, Reaper had a bitter taste in his mouth thinking of that. He had been given a rank. No, not alpha. Or Beta. Or lead anything! He was - sigh - a mere fighter! Reaper growled low in his throat. If those other fighters wanted to train, Reaper would be the challenge to tackle. With a tall, thick build, solid canines and a bushy black coat, Reaper was practically born to fight. Still, his rank made him almost as unhappy as to think of the SnowStars. And, boy, did he hate them.
Last edited by . mira . on Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:35 pm

Koda
|Fᴏᴜʀ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ|Mᴀᴛᴇ: None|Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: None

"Blaire, please..."

As Koda padded out of the camp, his mind wandered, though to no place in particular; it was scattered, confused. Frankly, he wasn't sure why; perhaps he just hadn't slept enough the night before. Strange, though, since he had felt just fine a moment ago, when he greeted Ragnar.
Koda brushed off the thought, pausing to take a deep breath and clear his mind before continuing on, further away from the camp.

"You know that this isn't right!"

Blaire
| Fᴏᴜʀ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ|Cʀᴜsʜ: None|Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: None

"Shut up, Koda!"

Blaire rarely left the Snowstar camp, since she was sure she would raise suspicion if she left too often. After all, being an ex-Darkstorm, she wasn't very well liked; a few wolves had warmed up to her a bit, but the most they offered her was respect. The others seemed to prefer apathy, and, with some, hatred. Blaire had expected this, of course; she wasn't exactly a low ranked wolf when she was with the Darkstorms. It's easier to believe when a low-rank wolf was exiled, rather than a high-ranked one.
"Just shut up!"
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stelpup » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:40 pm

[quote="StellaPup"]
Luna backed up, cornering herself in the den.
"I said i am sorry. I can only go so long without food."
Then, seeing the wolf growl, added.
"You don't scare me, brute. And-and don't come any closer! I've--"
she paused.
"I've killed an alpha before."
-stellapup, creator of smitten kittens.
click to adopt yours today

ImageImage
stelpup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:03 pm

H A N N
Tagged;

Hann starred up at the trees, a small frown across his muzzle as he dwelt on everything that ran through his mind. As soon as he had finished marking, his gaze shifted around, before landing on Wilde, the pretty shewolf he loved. His ears pinned back briefly, before standing upright again. "Wilde." Hann said softly. Pain flashed over his eyes as she spoke, and he turned his head to stare at their paws that were close in the fresh white snow. "I've just been, trying to think." The SnowStar Alpha glanced up at her eyes again. Of course he wanted to talk, but there seemed to be so much running through every wolf's mind. He loved Wilde, but it didn't feel right to add to her own issues. "I don't want to.. bother you." He whispered. "I don't want you stressing." Maybe he needed to talk, but he didn't feel up for it. Would it hurt to try, though?

S P I R I T
Tagged;

The snow white Fae made her way down the small path that led up to her den. Her fluffy white tail hung down against the ground. Had it been a summer day, the fur would have been caked with mud or dust. However, being that snow laid across the forest floor, it was simply damp with the flakes that melted, due to her body heat. Spirit kept silent as she ran along, not bothering to look up much, unless she was in a busier area, or because she was getting close to the DarkStorm border. More memories. It stung.

P E R S E P H O N E
Tagged;

The young shepup shifted over, turning on her side. She slept peacefully, her tail curling and flicking gently against a few sprouting fronds of grass. Persephone turned over, belly up as she nestled close to the nearest shewolf.

R A G N A R
Tagged; Koda

Hearing his name and the greeting, Ragnar lifted his head, turning to look over at the passing wolf. Recognizing it to be Koda, he dipped his head, somewhat politely. Though not fond of dealing with others, he did make sure to respect the higher ranks, well enough. Being that Koda was not just of a higher tank but a healer who took care of others, he got more than most other wolves, though they rarely spoke to eachother. A simple, polite greeting seemed to be enough for Koda, and Ragnar, though unsaid, agreed.

M I N E R V A
Tagged;

Minerva was up a bit earlier than usual, carrying a stick in her jaws. She shook her head back and forth, amusement in her eyes. The young female wouldnt have been up just yet, if it hadnt been for her desire to practice. Seeing that she was a bit older, the Fae was able to begin practicing, learning to hunt and fight for the pack
She turned her head quickly, almost slapping a near by female in the leg. At the growl, her ears flattened and she was stunned briefly, before turning and running away in the oposite direction, playing just like before.

K H E E
Tagged; Luna

Khee ignored her for the most part, continuing closer with each step. Finally, he halted a few feet away, circling her. "I am no Pack wolf, Fae." He said with a grunt, showing his teeth. "I have no Alpha. I fear no death." He finally stopped once more, blocking her from the exit.
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:14 pm

Koda
|Fᴏᴜʀ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ|Mᴀᴛᴇ: None|Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Spirit

"Blaire, please..."

The further Koda walked, the closer he came to the border between the packs. The river, rushing down the mountainside and into the valley, that separated them. Although it was merely a flow of water, the anger between the packs and the prejudices they held onto so tightly made its existence much more significant. For Koda, on the other hand, it meant very little; it was but a river, no more and no less. Perhaps he should feel a bit more loyalty to his pack, but although Koda would never betray them, he simply couldn't find it within himself to do so.
His train of thought came to a sudden halt as a familiar, yet foreign, scent tickled his nostrils. Another wolf, of course... SnowStar, as well... female... she smelled familiar. Had they met before, or had her scent merely lingered on the border as he passed sometime before?

Blaire

"Shut up, Koda!"

Blaire rarely left the Snowstar camp, since she was sure she would raise suspicion if she left too often. After all, being an ex-Darkstorm, she wasn't very well liked; a few wolves had warmed up to her a bit, but the most they offered her was respect. The others seemed to prefer apathy, and, with some, hatred. Blaire had expected this, of course; she wasn't exactly a low ranked wolf when she was with the Darkstorms. It's easier to believe when a low-rank wolf was exiled, rather than a high-ranked one.
"Just shut up!"
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:25 pm

H A N N
Tagged;

Hann starred up at the trees, a small frown across his muzzle as he dwelt on everything that ran through his mind. As soon as he had finished marking, his gaze shifted around, before landing on Wilde, the pretty shewolf he loved. His ears pinned back briefly, before standing upright again. "Wilde." Hann said softly. Pain flashed over his eyes as she spoke, and he turned his head to stare at their paws that were close in the fresh white snow. "I've just been, trying to think." The SnowStar Alpha glanced up at her eyes again. Of course he wanted to talk, but there seemed to be so much running through every wolf's mind. He loved Wilde, but it didn't feel right to add to her own issues. "I don't want to.. bother you." He whispered. "I don't want you stressing." Maybe he needed to talk, but he didn't feel up for it. Would it hurt to try, though?

S P I R I T
Tagged;

Spirit's soft ears perked up, hearing the nearby sound of rushing water that ran quickly over rocks- the river. The wind was blowing from her direction across the river, so she wasn't entirely sure as to what was nearby. Upwind, was what was most likely a small SnowStar patrol, but she caught nothing from DarkStorm. With a small shrug, she kept moving, her pace slow.

P E R S E P H O N E
Tagged;

R A G N A R
Tagged; Koda

M I N E R V A
Tagged;

K H E E
Tagged; Luna

Khee ignored her for the most part, continuing closer with each step. Finally, he halted a few feet away, circling her. "I am no Pack wolf, Fae." He said with a grunt, showing his teeth. "I have no Alpha. I fear no death." He finally stopped once more, blocking her from the exit.
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:32 pm

Koda
|Fᴏᴜʀ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ|Mᴀᴛᴇ: None|Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Spirit

"Blaire, please..."

The scent of the fae had faded quickly, and Koda had briefly started to think that he had imagined it before it hit him again. A fresh, strong gust of wind had slammed the scent into his face, the other wolf's scent mingling with that of the melting remains of the springtime snow. There was definitely someone nearby.
What is a SnowStar doing so close to the border? Koda wondered. Of course, he realized, it was a rediculous question; if the wind had been blowing in the opposite direction, the fae might have been wondering the same of him. The brute peeked out from the trees, across the river, ears erect. He didn't see anybody.

Blaire

"Shut up, Koda!"

"Just shut up!"
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stelpup » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:39 pm

[quote="StellaPup"]
"Stop calling me that!" she crept closer, "i don't kill other wolves for sport, and just let their body rot, likesome wolves. I only kill when I need to." her eyes locked on his. "and as of right now, i need to" her growl was absolutly terrifying. Then without warning, she attacked. she sunk her teeth into his hind leg, but suddenly, she let go. she paused for a moment, backing up.
"i--i don't.." she whimpered softly. she lowered her head into a submissive position.
"you remind me of my father." she couldn't believe what she was saying!
what are you doing! Kill him!she thought
-stellapup, creator of smitten kittens.
click to adopt yours today

ImageImage
stelpup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:40 pm

H A N N
Tagged;

S P I R I T
Tagged;

Spirit slowly approached the edge of the river, sniffing the water. Of course it smelt like nothing, seeing as it was water, but she did the same before she ate. It was habit. The fae leaned forwards, slowly lapping at the fresh water.

P E R S E P H O N E
Tagged;

R A G N A R
Tagged; Koda

M I N E R V A
Tagged;

K H E E
Tagged; Luna

Khee snarled. "Whatever you are, leave my ho-" His words were cut short when she jumped at him, and he let out a low, pained howl as she tore into his flesh. As soon as she released, he moved quickly, swiping his paw across her front legs to bring her down, before sliding closer, teeth bared. The brute was furious. "I don't care! Leave me alone, troublesome Shewolf!"
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me