Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:12 pm

Sylvie
      Female ~Lead Scout ~ 4 Years Old
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      The female looked at her before she wagged her tail. "He should be in the den for pups." She soon looked down before she smiled as she saw how happy the beta happier. She soon stopped as she saw that Aeyr was flirting with a female. She soon sighed softly as she was always was close to the male when she was a pup. She remembers when the older male was not so flirty or when he wasn't always easy to make jealous. The older male was actually a lot cooler back when she was just one year old and he was three years old.

Cyldur
      Male ~ Pup ~ 7 Months Old
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      His head popped up as he looked over at the female who spoke. He shook his head as he wiggled around. "No! It is actually really warm whenever you start to dig a hole under all the snow." He barked as he soon looked around as he saw his mother. He tilted his head as he soon started to walk to dig under the snow that was covering the ground.

Aeyr
      Male ~ Hunter ~ 6 Years Old
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      The male soon saw Azira as he smiled softly before shook off his jealousy as he walked over to the female wolf. He knew that the female had something for him so he always made sure he kept others away from her so he can sure he at least has one female who will always be open to him being flirty. He soon wagged his tail as he looked at her for a moment before he stopped in front of her as he knelt his head down as he barked. "Well hello there Lady Azira." he said in a flirty tone as he soon stood up as he sat in front of her with his chest fur puff out as he was making sure he looked bigger than he is. His fur normally makes him look bigger anyways because he has such thick fur. It actually made him look more like a bear that is mixed with a dog.

Syros
      Male ~ Hunter ~ 4 Years Old
      Whisp ~ No Mate ~
      The gray male was just waking up as he flicked his tail he lets out a small yawn as he soon walked out of the den. His body shook for a moment before he started to shake off the sleepiness that hung on his body. He soon looked over at Aeyr as he sighed. He was nothing like his older brother. He just was cold and always easy to anger. He didn't really speak much or flirt with anyone even though he might want to do that soon. He just finds that his older brother kind of has enough of the feeling for the both of them. He soon turned his head as he saw the beta for a moment before he turned away as he looked at the sky from the other side of where the beta was. He never flirted or even showed his emotions other than snapping at others.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:21 pm

—W I S P—
—Female—Beta—Crush: Knox (open)—tags: Sylvie; Syros—

She nodded. Her gaze shifted over to her sister, Azira and protectiveness sparked inside her. She forced it away. ‘Aeyr is a good brute.’ She reminded herself. She spotted Syros and beckoned him over with her tail. “How are you this morning?” She asked happily.

//A Z I R A//
//female//scout//crush: Aeyr//tags: Aeyr//

She looked down, blushing under her dark grey fur. Her heart beat quicker and she forced herself to look up. ‘This could be your chance!’ She thought, but then, doubt clogged her senses ‘But what if he doesn’t like me. What if he’s just flirting with me so he looks cool?’ The smile faded slightly from her face but she put it back on again. “H-Hello there.” She greeted. She couldn’t help looking at his impressive display. He heart quickened even more.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:34 pm

Sylvie
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      The female looked at her before she wagged her tail. "He should be in the den for pups." She soon looked down before she smiled as she saw how happy the beta happier. She soon stopped as she saw that Aeyr was flirting with a female. She soon sighed softly as she was always was close to the male when she was a pup. She remembers when the older male was not so flirty or when he wasn't always easy to make jealous. The older male was actually a lot cooler back when she was just one year old and he was three years old.

Cyldur
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      His head popped up as he looked over at the female who spoke. He shook his head as he wiggled around. "No! It is actually really warm whenever you start to dig a hole under all the snow." He barked as he soon looked around as he saw his mother. He tilted his head as he soon started to walk to dig under the snow that was covering the ground.

Aeyr
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      The older male looked down at the female before he moved closer to her. He watched her a little bit before he saw her smile fade her placed his tail on hers as he sat next to her. "Are you alright Azira?" He was truly worried when he saw the smile fade from her. He didn't even like when he saw her upset or even alone. Which made him always wonder over to her even when he is flirting with other females. Though, he sometimes over flirts when he is in front of her. Aeyr might even feel bad when he flirts with another female in front of her because he didn't like hurting Azira at all. He soon just shook his head as he soon nudged her as he barked playfully. "Would you like to go on a walk to the river with me? Just so we can see the be view together and I can do my best to try and cheer you up?" He wasn't really flirting with Azira, he was just being who he once was. Which was a kind, sweet, and caring male who didn't care for having females always around him. Though once his adoptive brother joined the family and when another good looking male was in the pack, he started to flirt more and even get a bit depress when no one is around him. He was what some might call an attention seeker.

Syros
      Whisp ~ No Mate ~
      He turns his head towards the beta before he slowly walked towards the beta. She flicked his tail tip as he was looking at her before he bowed his head to her. "Good morning Lady Wisp." He spoke softly but coldly as well. He soon wrapped his tail around himself as he was just an adoptive brother of Aeyr and he knew it since his older brother always told him when they were younger. When he came into the family at just a two months old he heard Aeyr refuse to accept him or even call him a brother. Over the years he understood why Aeyr felt upset about him joining his family. Which might be a raise he is so flirty. He shook his head as he soon just looked at Wisp as he replied. "I am good, what about you miss?" He looked at her as he flicked his ear back a bit.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:38 pm

—W I S P—

She smiled and wagged her tail. “I’m good!” She barked, tongue lolling out. “How about you?”

//A Z I R A//

It took her a while to realize that he was inviting her now. She nodded quickly and got to her feet. She brushed by him and looked over her shoulder, flicking his chin with her tail. She giggled and padded out of the camp.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:02 pm

Sylvie
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~

Cyldur
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~

Aeyr
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      The male blinked as he looked at her as he watched the female walk away. He sneezed after a moment of her walking away. The bear-like dog walked over to the female as he wagged his tail a little bit. He soon stopped next to her before he barked again. "How about we race there." He chuckled softly before he ran over to the river as he wagged his tail a little bit. He soon stopped as he slides a little bit while he waited for Azira.

Syros
      Whisp ~ No Mate ~
      He flicked his tail as he was watching her softly a bit. He soon walked over to her as he watched her softly. He wiggled his whiskers a little bit as he was thinking to himself for a moment as he yawns a little bit. "Well, I am sure that it would have a better answer if I woke up sooner." He chuckled softly before he stopped himself as he looked at her with his head tilted a little bit. He flicked his tail as he flicked his ear back a little bit as he smiled softly.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:27 am

—W I S P—

She huffed. “Well then.” She said in a sarcastic, but still light-hearted tone “Maybe you should move your nest so that, when the sun come up, it shines right in your eye.” She giggled a bit. She had fun with the brute and enjoyed his company.

//A Z I R A//

The scout raced after him, bounding over the ground as if she could fly. She loved to run. Something about the way wind flowed through her fur made her feel alive. She smiled widely as they raced. They soon came to the river and she scooted to a halt, just barely stopping before the edge of the water. She dipped her paw in to test the temperature. It wasn’t too cold but she definitely was not going swimming. She saw a little fish flash by her and smiled up at Aeyr. “So what do you want to do?” She asked politely, a small smile still remaining on her muzzle.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:59 am

Sylvie
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~

Cyldur
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~

Aeyr
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      The male trotted towards her as he flicked his tail a little bit. He thought about the answer to her question before he smiled a little bit. "How about we go for a swim?" He looked at the river before he smirked and walked around her so he was in between her and the river. He looked down at the female as he was wondering if he should show her the place he normally goes to went ever he actually wants to swim in the water at this time of year.

Syros
      Whisp ~ No Mate ~
      He looked at the beta with a face that said, 'Really? I don't think that would be smart.' He soon looked away as he huffed to himself as he muttered. "Morning aren't really my thing..." He paused as he turned towards the beta as he looked down at his paws for a moment before he grumbles. "It is more of Aeyr's thing..." His voice grew cold and filled with hate when he spoke his brother's name.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[✿] Alpha Ayame || [♥] Raine

Postby recherché. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:01 pm

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✿ A Y A M E ✿
x Rank Female Alpha. xx Age 3 years. xxMate Crow.xx Scent Mint & Bark.

Tagged Crow; Open.
        Ayame let out a small laugh as her sweet mate nuzzled into her fur while she simply just relaxed into him, keeping her head laid against her paws. Thumping her tail against the snow, she also glanced around their pack before continuing her thoughts although they shifted slightly. Maybe they needed more members? Something different in their pack that nobody else had?
        But what would that be? "Do you think we're missing something? In our pack, I mean.." The fae huffed, licking her muzzle. Of course they weren't the only pack around but they weren't exactly the strongest either, but that was definitely their goal.

♥ R A I N E ♥
x Rank Healer's apprentice. xx Age 3 years. xxCrush Conan.xx Scent Strawberries & Lilac.

Tagged Conan.
        "Pfft, hey, spring is the best time out there. I don't mind when it's all icky. In fact, I love it. It's way better than melting in the heat when summer rolls around!" Raine yipped at the end of her statement, half teasing him as if he insulted her favorite season. No lie, she loves rolling around in the mud, despite it being noticeable with her coat color. Right now, she would definitely kill for it to be spring instead of winter, especially because of the snow that she hated so much. "You're so sweet, besides.. is there even an area without snow everywhere?" She questioned, looking around for a patch without snow, but with her luck there was snow everywhere.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:10 pm

—W I S P—

Wisp looked over at him and got up. “Well now that you are up,” she said “Do you want to go on a patrol with me?” She flicked her tail and swiveled her ears around at the wolves near them.

//A Z I R A//

She hesitated. “Um.” She said unsure “Sure.” Anxiety rose in her. She didn’t really know how to swim. “T-To be honest,” She admitted “I don’t really know how to swim...”
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just peachy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:30 pm

conan|five years|hunter|tagged: raine

conan shook his head as the fae argued her point of view for spring. "nah, you've got it all wrong," he lazily smirked. "fall is obviously the more superior season. it's not too cold, there's a nice breeze, and everything is ten times prettier." he winked at her playfully, relaxing back into a position where he could lie down. at her mention of a place without snow, he had to think on that one. "dunno, but we could always try and find one?" his tail started to wag at the suggestion of going on a sort of adventure, that is if raine was up to it.
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me