( ──── Machines; new&open )

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

( ──── Machines; new&open )

Postby zutopia » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:57 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌────────────────────────────┐

❝They always tell us that we will die if we try to escape, but whats the point anymore? I'd rather die than
live with braindead robot dogs❞

Its year 3027, nothing is the same no more. Cities and villages are full of disgusting creatures; robots. But
we aren't speaking about 'human robots' here, we are speaking about robot dogs. These dogs are roaming
these streets like police but 24/7 without any breaks. They're dangerous. There is only a couple of 'norm
-al' canines in the whole world which have their own limbs..but the rest of us either has robot limbs or ev
-en minds. This place is hell for us, they think of us as toys. The men who have gathered us dogs here thi
-nk that we will respect them and be like those brain-dead robots but we wont. Never even in a million y
-ears.

└────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by zutopia on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ──── Rules )

Postby zutopia » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:14 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i. two characters each, four is max. ii. you may start off with a crush, not on your own dogs. iii. drama is
hardly encouraged here
iv. let me know if you're leaving vi. minimal cussing; hell, damn, etc
vii. no killing others unless you get perm viii. three + sentences would be great, wb is excused. ix. have f
un obvi c:~
x. strictly no pups, they wouldn't survive the proccess of getting robotic parts and in general
xi. forms and discussion here

Last edited by zutopia on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ──── Ranks )

Postby zutopia » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:26 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Robots
These dogs aren't normal. You can tell a robot apart from a normal canine, usually, they will have some
-thing metal most likely a limb. If they don't have a metallic limb, then you'll still be able to tell by the
way they speak. Their tones are blank and souless. [2/5]

Half-robot
These dogs are half robots. [I explained this in the first text] They will have parts of a robot such as limbs,
ears, tails, eyes, etc on them. There is two types of 'part-robot', ones with the brain of a robot and the on
es with a normal dog brain. Part-robots who have the brain of a robot are usually more dangerous than the
ones with a normal brain. [5/???]

Normal Canine
This dog is completely normal. They do not have anything robot about them. These dogs are more calmer
and don't tend to be as aggressive and brutal. Usually, humans at labs etc will try to make these dogs thin
k like a robot. [1/???]

Last edited by zutopia on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ──── The canines )

Postby zutopia » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:00 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here you will see all the canines, the following will be included; name, age, gender, rank, player.xxxx

hellhound ── three y/o ── brute ── half-robot ── chanel, ── link
zelda ── two y/o ── fae ── normal canine ── chanel, ── link
marema ── three y/o ── fae ── full robot ── bullie boop. ── link
belka ── five y/o ── fae ── half-robot ── prongs, ── link
strelka ── five y/o ── brute ── half-robot── prongs, ── link
slater ── six y/o ── brute ── full robot ── WavyBone ── link
blanche ── three y/o ── fae ── half-robot ── ❝ aesthetic. ── link
shauna ── four y/o ── fae ── rank ── solidified. ── link
caliber ── four y/o ── fae ── half-robot ── ♢~Timewarp~♢ ── link

Last edited by zutopia on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one ;

Postby zutopia » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:08 am

( ★` hellhound. )
      ★ half-robot |doberman | three y/o | with; none |

The Doberman walked around the large open area, he'd watch the multiple canines that were already out in the 'paddock'. Though he didn't only watch normal dogs but also the other robots, nobody could be trusted around here. Hound noticed two canines arguing, he'd glare at both of them as if telling them to stop, although neither of them did. The male would slowly walk over, and though Hound wasn't the person to patrol the area, he had no say in the decision. "Both of you stop before any of this gets worse" he explained, keeping the situation calm. Hound was one of the calmer half-robots around here, though that could change at any moment. The two dogs obviously didn't want any trouble around here, instead of continuing to backchat each other they both parted ways, Hound would snort and keep on moving. The Doberman heard the large metallic door open, a small and vulnerable shepherd would be thrown inside of the arena like place. He scoffed and rolled his eyes not bothering to pester the other.

( ★` zelda. )
      ★ normal canine | aussie shepherd | two y/o | with; none |

Zelda would whine, it was only a few hours ago that she was on a metal table getting some sort of injection into her body. She'd have no idea what the liquid inside of the syringe was, this made her nervous. Questions full of dark things ran through her head. The female was one of the newer canines in this district, she was captured from around the streets by one of the blood-thirsty robots. Her ears perked as the robot she was taken by would throw her inside a much larger area, this was the place that dogs who are still roaming the streets safely told her about. "They're going to rip me to shreds..." she said, absolutely terrified of the other dogs as they all stared her down.

Last bumped by zutopia on Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:08 am.
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me