﹏The abandoned﹏

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ﹏The abandoned﹏

Postby Thinksparklez » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:03 am

Mitzy-Female-3 Moons-Location: Old Soldier Camp-Tags: Open

After a while of looking around the room, Mitzy found herself getting bored. She was a curious pup, that much was obvious to her. She didn't know much about other dogs other than that they were trying to survive like her, and that most of them were pretty desperate. She was happy with her little fort, but she found herself coughing from the dust. Mitzy walked outside, staying close to her entrance hole just in case. It was a good day for her, but she was kind of lonely- even for these times.
Thinksparklez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby envy. » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:11 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
XXXXXPiper
XXXXXFemale
XXXXXStraight
XXXXX2 years
XXXXXCrush: None (PM me!)
XXXXXLocation: Porch
XXXXXTags: Oliver
╚════════════════════╝

She narrowed her eyes slightly. "Well, Oliver, I am Piper. And this is my home, and not the best place for you to be." she took a few steps toward him then sat down, just before the porch steps. "Though if you're looking for water, just go down the street about six houses and take a left, theres a pond in their backyard."
envy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:42 pm

troye.

Troye woke up from his sleeping quaters, which happened to be in an abandoned alley way that he had found the previous night. He sniffed the air, smelling Annora. Troye had been getting pretty lonely, even a tough brute like him needs companions once and a while. The doberman pinscher mix got up, following the scent and tracking down Annora. Once he saw the female, he approched her with a smug look on his face, " Why would a pretty lass like you be out here all alone..? " he said, his flirty side getting the best of him.

ibiza.

Ibiza aimlessly walked around, suddenly finding Mitzy and her little makeshift fort. " Hey there pup,where is your parents..? " she asked, worried that the pup is on her own. Ibiza has a motherly side that loves to help pups and care for them. She sat down outside of the fort door, not wanting to invade the pup's privacy, even if it is a pup it still would be considered rude and uncalled for.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:44 am

𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒂

Annora Replied, I can Take care of myself thank you very much...

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫

Oliver Smiled, Thank You. He turned around and made his way towards the water.
Last edited by cornspurrd. on Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:20 am

troye.

Troye was a bit taken back by the female's remark, but didn't pay much attention to it. " Someones a little sassy today, where is your little friend..? " he asked, smelling that their was another dog there not too long ago. He patiently sat down and looked at the cars behind Annora, assuming she had just found the hide out.

ibiza.

Ibiza aimlessly walked around, suddenly finding Mitzy and her little makeshift fort. " Hey there pup,where is your parents..? " she asked, worried that the pup is on her own. Ibiza has a motherly side that loves to help pups and care for them. She sat down outside of the fort door, not wanting to invade the pup's privacy, even if it is a pup it still would be considered rude and uncalled for.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:50 am

𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒂

Annora Turned around.. Oh Oliver? He was looking for some Water, But I haven't seen Him in a while. She shifted her weight and Stared At the dog. Where did you come from? My master used to take me on walks through the city daily..
And I've never seen you around. As She waited for an answer she examined the dog,double checking that she Infact has never seen the dog around.

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫

Oliver Lapped Up the water and started his way back home.. He picked up his speed. Annora Must be worried He thought.
Last edited by cornspurrd. on Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:18 am

troye.

Troye listened carefully, who is Oliver..? he thought to himself. He got a little defensive when she asked where he came from, " What's it to you, for all you know I live here " he barked, his voice slightly raising as he talked. The dog had came from a dog fighting organization that was busted, and he ran away here to the city, but he didn't want any dog to know that yet.

ibiza.

dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:09 am

𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒂

Wrong Annora snarled, I live here And I run this place. Annora Huffed looking at the dog straight in the eye. She jumped a little when Oliver ran up behind her. She nodded and followed Oliver. Looking back at the other dog. She Smiled.

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫

Oliver ran up behind Annora, "hey! I found some water follow me" He looked dead into the eyes of the dog who was talking to her and made a face.. He didn't like the looks of him.
Last edited by cornspurrd. on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:10 pm

troye.

Troye turned around, his ears twiching as he watched Oliver talk to Annora, then looking over and making a face. "What do you want..? " he said, snarling viciously at Oliver. His lethal teeth bared as he continued to snarl at the dog. He held an agressive stance as he glared at Oliver, Troye could tell that he wouldn't like this dog.

ibiza.

dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:32 pm

𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒂

"Oliver Knock it off, Being Showline Standrd Has nothing to do with your fighting Ability You should Probably back off"

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫

Oliver Shouted I have you Know, My Parents Where ShowlIne Standered dogs, winning Ribbon after Ribbon. I am the best of my breed. One Of the best Generations Of tolling retrivers ever to live. I am the best of the best Oliver Shouted. He Knew he was the best, And He wanted to make sure Everybody Knew that. Oliver Turned And Glared at Annora After her Remark, I can Hold My own Just as you can. I know How to fight.

I jacked this Up, Ignore it.
Last edited by cornspurrd. on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me