The Sun's Still Shining|Dog Rp|Open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Sun's Still Shining|Dog Rp|Open

Postby woopperoni » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:02 am

Poppy

Female ~ 3 ~ English springer spaniel ~ Mother ~ The shore keepers ~ Location: Lake shore ~ Tags: Apollo

Poppy went down to the shoreline to soothe her aching legs. She swam around a bit and felt the cool water run through her fur. She felt at ease, her puppies were calm in her belly and for a moment, everything felt perfect. Then, she heard a splash and saw Apollo drenched. She chuckled and swam over to him. "Are you okay?" She said as she shook water off of herself

Pm me if you are interested in being her mate or puppies!

Miles

Male ~ 8 months ~ American Staffordshire Terrier ~ Hunter ~ The forests hope ~ Location: Camp ~ Tags: kinda misty

Miles walked around camp, unsure of what to do. He thought about going hunting, but he didn't like hunting alone. "Maybe I'll just wait until Misty comes.. She can take me and teach me more about hunting." He remembered her teaching him about hunting in the first place. "Yes... I'll wait for Misty." He thought.
"No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens"
name ♡ pronouns ♡ etc.

fun lil text fun lil text fun lil text
fun lil text fun lil text fun lil text
woopperoni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J e n n y » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:18 am

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
| - Topaz
| - 3 Years Old
| - Female
| - Rank: Loner
| - Tags; None
| - Location: Forest's Hope Territory - Heading Inwards
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
|
|
|
|
|
A small yawn escaped Topaz's muzzle, and she shook her head to rid herself of the feeling of tiredness. Her left ear annoying flipped backwards and with a huff she reached a paw up and pushed it back into its regular, floppy position. Topaz began to walk towards the nearby creek, sniffing the air casually. The musky scent of damp dirt and trees greeted her, and a hint of old dog smell. She mentally decided to follow the scent, well, after getting a drink that is. She neared the creek and bent her muzzle into the cold water, drinking approximately seven mouthfuls before becoming quenched. She sniffed the air once more and decidedly headed towards the slight scent of dogs that wafted in the breeze.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
| - Arbre
| - 5 Months Old
| - Male
| - Rank: Pup
| - Tags; Luna
| - Location: The Shorekeepers Territory
╚═══════════════════════════╝
|
Arbre set his gaze on another dog; a big and fluffy dog. [Luna.] The dog was playing with a leaf, and Arbre's tail wagged as he watched her happily. Suddenly, he had an idea. He crouched low to the ground, his poofy fur still poking up father obviously. He slunk towards the dog. He neared her and sniffed the air. This dog was a girl, and the way she sat showed Arbre that she had some sort of high rank in the pack. He huffed and pounced at her, hopping first in front of her then immediately leaping to the side and onto her tail.
Avid Roleplayer -> Realistic Animals. Wanna 1x1 Roleplay? Have a roleplay? DM Me! I love being messaged! I don't bite!
I have a discord-based canine rp server here! Variety of literate authors with an original plot and lore! <3
J e n n y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .crossfire. » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:05 pm

ZEUS
tags: open
pack: Sun Pack
Zeus strolled out into the camp, his tongue between sharp canines. His muscles rippled beneath his pelt with every stride. The pupils of his different colored eyes shrunk in the Suns rays of light. As he padded towards Linwood, he gave a nod of his head in greeting. "Morning!" The male greeted kindly.
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vivacious_void. ☄ » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:55 pm

╔═════════════════════╗
XXName: Rose
XXGender: Female
XXRank: Previously Owned Dog
XXLocation: The Forest's Hope Pack Territory
XXTags: Open!
╚═════════════════════╝

Rose Image

Hazel eyes flickered about as the motion of her "pack mates" caught her attention. Although, Rose made no move to include herself in conversations, she offered a toothy grin to whomever looked her way. Pack life was...different. It was like one big family but Rose saw herself as the odd one out. Sure, she was included every now and then and spoke to everyone that spoke to her but she was still the outcast. In a way, of course. So, Rose sat quietly with her tail wrapped around her paws, her ears flicking about as she listened to bits and pieces of separate conversations.

╔═════════════════════╗
XXName: Finch
XXGender: Male
XXRank: Messenger
XXLocation: Shore Keeper's Pack Territory
XXTags: Open!
╚═════════════════════╝

Finch Image

The suave male laid basking out in the sun as he scanned the territory. Finch stretched out his legs as a large yawn escaped his mouth. His eyes flicked back ad forth hyper actively as he looked for a conversation he could jump in. Finch wasn't one that tended to mind his business much. He loved to include himself and loved to be in on all the drama surrounding the pack.
vivacious_void. ☄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JinxWolf34 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:25 pm

Zephyrus

male - 6 - Airedale Terrier - Messenger - The Shore Keeper's

Tags: Finch

Zeph's sweet dreams were interrupted by a swift nudge by who he assumed to be his sister. The Airedale grumbled loudly at his sibling and attempted to paw at her general direction. After failing to retaliate, Zephyrus rolled over to stretch and start his day. He scanned the territory, noting Linwood was already awake and watching his pack with a steely gaze. Not wanting to worry about his job just yet, he spotted Finch sitting out in the sun and decided to join him. "Mornin' Finch!" The Airedale trotted over to his fellow messenger and plopped down like a drunken foal to bask in the sun with him. "Any hot gossip? I know you always have an ear out."

--------------

Tempest

female- 6 -Airedale Terrier - Fighter - The Shore Keeper's

Tags: Riot

Temp yawned as the morning sun broke her out of her sleep. She nudged her brother on the side as she passed. As she looked around the camp, she decided to patrol around the territory. As brisk pace set her on her way and as she trotted along, she noticed Riot's scent was recent. She picked up the pace, ears still open for anything wrong, and finally caught up with her fellow fighter. "Morning Riot." Tempest barked as she slowed down to match his pace. "Anything out of the ordinary so far?" The Airedale unconciously stood taller, trying to match the proud aura that the Belgian Malinois exuded.
JinxWolf34

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me