Harmony stables (OPEN)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Drama idea

Poll ended at Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:22 pm

A mustang herd shows up
36%
Massive thunder storm
No votes
Trail ride
No votes
Massive thunderstorm during a trail ride
18%
Riders get lost in the woods
9%
Riders get lost in the woods, during a trail rider, in a thunderstorm
No votes
A cavein, trapping riders in the cave
18%
A fire
18%

Total votes : 11

Harmony stables (OPEN)

Postby Lexa-the-wolf » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:09 am

All tess rules
Mild cussing
No killing other peoples characters
Fade to black
You may use your own form
Also, this is a realistic role play. If a human/horse can't do it in real life, then they can't do it on the role play.
All OOC must go in ()
If you have a drama idea, ask me first and we will vote on it
Horses can not jump the fences
You must have at least 1 human

You're standing inside your house, looking out the window, as the mailman pulled up. Your heart started beating faster, as he puts a yellow envelope into your mailbox. Not wanting to wait any longer, you rush outside, to see if you're accepted into Harmony stables. With shaky hands, you tear open the envelope, then yank out the letter. Your letter reads.

Dear (your name here),

I'm proud to announce, that you've been accepted into Harmony stables. You may bring up to two horses, or you can use a stable horse. You're free to bring one dog, but it needs to be good around other dogs and horses. If you end up bringing a stallion, please keep him away from the mares, last thing we need is any foals. While you're attending the stables, you'll be living on the property, in one of the cabins. Those who have gotten in, due to their outstanding kills of riding, you'll get your own cabin. The cabins contain, indoor plumbing, private internet, and cable TV. Those who got in with their parents money (very rich families), will be taking a room at the farm house. You'll have access to pretty much everything in the house, including the indoor swimming pool. Those who have gotten in, by scholarships (poor families), will be sharing a cabin with four other people.

Zach Rosewood
Owner of Harmony stables

After you get done reading your letter, you run inside to tell your parents and to start packing.

For the worker positions, your character needs to be at least 18 years or older.

Scholarship riders, are the kids who's parents don't have much money. They spent hours upon hours filling out scholarships to attend Harmony stables

Outstanding riders, are riders who have gone to compete against some of the best of the best riders. These kids know they are good, and aren't afraid to let you know.

rich kids, the rich kids come from a very wealthy family. Money has never been a problem for them. They have the most expensive clothes and horses. They aren't afraid to let you know how much they spent of their papered horse.

Owner: Zach

Zachs's kids: Adam, Ethan, and Lexa

Workers
Manager: Piper
Grooms:
Riding instructors: Piper
Horse trainer: Marie Wallace, Steven
Stable hand: Mike

Students

Scholarship kids: Olivia
Outstanding riders:
Rich kids:

Horses

Stable horses: Ember
Untrained horses: The Black
Owned horses: Sassafras, Nala, Grimm, aurora, Pragmatic, Huntsman

Humans
Name
Nickname
Relationship status:
Horse:
History:
Personality:
riding discipline:
Family
Other

Horses
Barn name
show name
Owner
History:
Personality
Other

The house, the riders choose their own room.

The stable

The caves

woods

Last edited by Lexa-the-wolf on Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:22 pm, edited 9 times in total.
I'm a dog musher, in the United States. I mostly do sprint but plan on doing a few mid-distance races.
Lexa-the-wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Harmony stables

Postby Lexa-the-wolf » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:23 am

My characters

Zach

Good afternoon folks, my name is Zach, and I am the owner of this here stables. I'm a kind old man....Well, I'm not really that old, I'm only 36 years old, but my kids do tease me about my age. I am a very kind person, I don't like it when someone is mistreated. I like to joke around with others, I also do enjoy a good movie every now and then. While I do like to have fun, I am a very serious when it comes to the horses. I am one of those people who thinks that the animal should come before the person, and if, you or anyone else sees something different, please let me know. I worked to hard to get this place, about five years ago, my sons and I were struggling to just make due at a small farm. After some lucky turn of events, we had enough money to buy this place. So please, if you see someone not treating their horse right, let me know.
Image (Picture belongs to Heartand)

Adam

Howdy yall, my name is Adam and I am only 15 years old. To me is young, but to others it's old. I am a very outgoing guy, I love to do everything from hiking the great outdoors, to riding horses, to laying in bed reading a good book. It's hard to make me mad, but once I get mad, you might want to stay clear for a few hours. I would tell you a bit about my history, but it's just to hard right now, sorry. Horse: Sassafras

Image (Picture belongs to Heartland)

Lexa

A young blond hair girl peaked out, behind the door. "Hi," she said in a soft voice. "I'm Lexa, and I'm 12 years old. I'm very shy around new people, and I mostly keep to myself. I'm scared of horses, odd right. How can someone live at a stable, and be scared of horses? Well, I am okay, I had a bad accident when I was a little kid. So, yeah, that's it about me.

Image (Picture belongs to the show, Vikings)

Mike

A handsome young man, with black hair leaned against an old beat up pick up truck. "Howdy, my name is Mike, I'm 27 years old. I've been working at this stable, as a stable hand for several years now. My brother, Zach needed some help, so I was more then happy to jump at the chance. I'm a very outgoing guy, I love joking around with others. I do whatever I can do make people happy. The thing I love the most is, going out on long trail ride with my horse, Akatora. Image

Horses

Barn name N/A
stable name: The Black
Age 3 years old
Owner: He lives at the stables, but has no owner
History: WIP
Personality WiP
Other: Untrained horse

Barn name Fires of Ember
stable name: Ember
gender Mare
Owner: Lives at the stables, is a lessons horse.
History: WiP
Personality WiP
Other: Lesson horse

Show name:
Stable name:
Owner: Mike
History: WiP
Personality: WiP
Other: wiP
Last edited by Lexa-the-wolf on Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
I'm a dog musher, in the United States. I mostly do sprint but plan on doing a few mid-distance races.
Lexa-the-wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Harmony stables (OPEN)

Postby Lady_Lycana » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:50 am

:3)

"]Image
Rosalia Marie Wallace
Username: Reaper_Wolf93
First name: Rosalia
Last name: Wallace
Whats your job: Horse Trainer
Crush: none
Height: 5'4"
Weight:145
Horse(s): Grimm
Hair color: Blue when dyed but dirty blonde when untreated
Eye color: Blue
Personality: Very hyper and loves her horse, Grimm. She loves to be free when she rides, running wide open. She is very easy going and loves being around people. very social and reliable. Her dream is to one day be a equine vet and be the best in western showings and training
History: I come from the small town of Barnesville, GA. One day when i was going through my social media, i saw the stables were hiring for trainers and other positions. Thinking that maybe i had a good chance, i placed a application and hoped for the best. This was a good chance to show my skills.
Discipline: Western
1 or more positive traits: Very energetic, good listener, reliable, willing to learn
2 or more negative traits: sometimes annoying
Other:

Death's Reaper
Show name: Death's Reaper
Barn name: Grimm, Shura
Foals: None
History: He came to me from a very bad abuse situation where he was beaten and starved. He was almost 100 pounds underweight and very frightened of new people
Breeding fee: I'm looking to get at least 4000 for his foals
In heat?(delete if gelding or stallion):
Discipline(English/Western): Western
Height: 18 hh
Breed: Clydesdale
Weight: 2664 lbs
1 or more positive traits: Easy going, protective
3 or more negative traits: Agressive to strangers, wild at times and bites
Personality:
For sale/Lease?: none
Owner: Katherina
Other?:
Last edited by Lady_Lycana on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexa-the-wolf » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:50 pm

(Accepted, thank you for joining)
Lexa-the-wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:01 pm

When does th rp start? I cant wait. :) )
Join my giveaways!
══════════════════════

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
©

══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexa-the-wolf » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:19 pm

(Well, I guess we can start now. Hopefully more people will join as we go.)

Adam/15/Roundpen

Adam rested his arms on the wooden round pen fence. He couldn't help but smile, at the jet black gelding. The Black was a handful, more then he could handle. But, anyone with eyes could tell that the horse was handsome. The way he moved, the way he tossed his head. The horse was incredible, that was, until you tried to enter into the pen. Adam shivered at a distant memory; Several months ago, Adam had entered into the pen against his fathers wishes. Things had been going relatively well, until The Black lashed out. Adam had been rushed to the hospital, for emergency surgery. "Well boy," Adam said to the horse. "You might have gotten me once, but it won't happen again."
Last edited by Lexa-the-wolf on Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lexa-the-wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:22 pm

Katherina led Grimm out of the barn after brushing him down and looked around. She hadnt really seen anyone around yet but she figured that she would train Grimm a bit more to hopefully make him a bit more friendly towards other people. The young girl led him over to a round corral and started him in a wide circle. She sighed when the stud became aggressive but kept him going, that is, until he came to a abrupt halt, "Seriously Grimm?" She spoke

The stallion snorted, not taking kindly to the small corral, began bucking and kicking as his rider kept him in a wide and almost never ending circle. He let out a angry neigh and skidded to a stop.
Join my giveaways!
══════════════════════

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
©

══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexa-the-wolf » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:29 pm

Adam/15/round pen, tags: Katherina

The sound of another horse caught Adam's attention. He glanced over to where Katherina, their trainer was working her horse. Part of him wanted to watch her train. Seeing trainers work, always interested him. He loved seeing the different methods that trainers used. At the same time, he wanted to stay and watch The Black. He figured if he stood around here long enough, the crazy gelding would one day trust him. His curiosity soon took over, with one last glance at The Black, Adam slowly made his way over to Katherina.
Lexa-the-wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:33 pm

basics ≫ 「 ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ 」
    name: Olivia Rosalie Wells
    role: scholarship rider
    horse: a dream within a dream // aurora
    sexual orientation: heterosexual
    crush: open // pm me <3
    boyfriend: open // pm me <3
    zodiac sign: aries
    p.o.b.: Cape Elizabeth, Maine
    birth stone: diamond

body & physical ≫ 「 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ 」
    skin color: abnormally pale with a sprinkling of freckles
    hair colour: dark brown
    hair length: long and wavy/curly
    eye color: piercing green
    heath problems: anxiety, ADHD

personality ≫ 「 ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 」
    pos: polite, incredibly intelligent, reserved, kind
    neg: sarcastic, somewhat impatient, trusts too easily, incredibly self-conscious
    nue: mature, sensitive, emotional, energetic

family & friends ≫ 「 ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ 」
    mother: Elizabeth Wells
    father: n/a
    siblings: n/a

extra ≫ 「 ʏᴇsᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ 」
    habits: running hand through hair, biting her nails, fidgeting
    languages: english, swedish, italian, some french
    scars: a few around her body from a wreckless childhood
    phobias: glossophobia (public speaking), thanatophobia (death), autophobia (abandonment)
    other: plays the acoustic guitar, secretly sings, literally a pun queen
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:34 pm

She began leading him at a easy pace around the corral. The large Cyldesdale was strong and stubborn but would never fight the lead. Eventually, she worked him into a trot but only for the same thing to happen again. Bucking, kicking and making his dismay to the corral known. "Stop trying to bite people, Grimm." She looked at him and spoke sternly when she saw Adam

Grimm relaxed as he walked but the moment she had him in a trot, he decided to buck and kick and be loud. He hadnt notice the boy until he was a few feet away from the corral and stopped, reaching his head through the fence to bite. Ears pinned, he ignored Katherina
Join my giveaways!
══════════════════════

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.