๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š -- ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‡๐“… open and accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š -- ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‡๐“… open and accepting

Postby Boomerandhades » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:35 pm

barn 1 english inside
barn 2 western inside
wash stalls barn 1 wash stalls barn 2
tack room 1 tack room 2
mare pasture stallion pasture privates
ring 1 ring 2
ring 3 ring 4
lounge 1 lounge 2

๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐‘€๐’ฎ **๐’ž๐’œ๐’ฉ ๐‘€๐’œ๐’ฆ๐ธ ๐’ช๐’ฒ๐’ฉ**
ะฝฯ…ะผฮฑะฟ
Code: Select all
Picture:
Username:
Name:
Personality:
History (optional):
horse(s):
Sexuality:
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Other:

Name ~ Gender ~ Age ~ Rank ~ Horses ~ Pet ~ Username ~ Page

๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•–
Code: Select all
Picture :
Barn name:
Show Name:
Breed:
Height:
Personality:
History:
Human :
Sexuality:
Crush:
Mate:
Foals:
Other:

Show Name ~ Gender ~ Breed ~ Age ~ Owner ~ Username ~ Page

rules
*Follow all of Tess' Rules
Only minor cussing allowed. Anything over that, star it out or just don't use it
No perfect characters
please as the top instead of "Re:๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š -- ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘’/๐“‡๐’พ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‡๐“…" put _____ characters
Make at least one human per 2 horses
Try to be active, I want this roleplay to last a long time!
Fade to black when things get too intense (Mating, birthing, etc)
No killing
Use some way to tell us you are out of character, such as ( ), [ ], etc
Add drama, as it keeps things interesting, just don't take it too far
Try to keep genders even
Put the word "gucci" somewhere in your form so I know you read the rules

Barn Rules (Can be broken)
No running in the barn
No smoking, drinking, or littering at the farm
No abusing
Clean up after your animal
animals come FIRST
All horses must be cared for, whether it be by the owner, or by a hired hand
Last edited by Boomerandhades on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š -- ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘’/๐“‡๐’พ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‡๐“…

Postby Boomerandhades » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:38 pm

--------------------๐•†โ„™๐”ผโ„• ๐•Š๐•‹๐”ธโ„๐•‹ โ„™๐•†๐•Š๐•‹๐•€โ„•๐”พ ๐”ฝ๐•†โ„๐•„๐•Š ๐”น๐”ผ๐•ƒ๐•†๐•Ž-------------------------
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BOOMS CHARACTERS

Postby Boomerandhades » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:36 am

the Basics
Name;; kathleen patricia thornton or kat for short
Age;; 16
Gender;; female
Nationality;; irish and italian about 75% irish
Sign;; leo

On The Outside
Hair;; blonde
Eyes;; Blue with brown specks
Build;; Slim, athletic
Height;; 5'7''
Tattoos;; right shoulder shoulder back ribs wrist
Piercings;; belly button, ears, and tough
Outfit;; this or this usually and always has this sweatshirt

Love Life
Status;; Single
Sexuality;; Bisexual
Crush;; open
Bf/Gf;; Open

Other
Pet;; she has had a pitbull for about 2 years that follows her everywhere.
she named her hope also a horse (in the picture below) named Limited edition
Theme song;; heathens by 21 pilots
Other;;
Digging Deeper
Personality;; kat is a kind, sweet, misunderstood girl that always tries to
do good now that she is clean. no matter who she is around she tries to stay
calm and keep peace between everyone.
back story;; came from a large family and was the trouble maker out of
everyone. she couldn't keep her mind out of the gutter. she had been around horses her whole life
and then she stopped for a year because of an accident. she went through a stage of depression
that took over her life. she sold her old horse night and she just hated everything. finally she
started back with what she loved...horses.her parents bought her a horse (king) and she has
had and trained him ever since. she has been so successful and
is the happiest girl in the world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

๐•ƒ๐•š๐•ž๐•š๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐”ผ๐••๐•š๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ // ๐•‚๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜

Breed: warmblood
Height: 16.2hh
-----------------------
Crush: none
Mate: none
Foals: sired 2
human: Kathleen P. Thornton
------------------------

Personality: king is the head man in charge, and he is spunky and dominating. he hates to be the 2nd in demand and cant stand children. he is peppy and prances all over the field. he has so much talent and he loves what he does. he is a jumper and his heart leaps at every fence. he is compassionate and loving with a strong heart.
History: King was imported from France by kathleen and trained partially by her, he started showing at the age of four in the children's jumpers. he was fantastic and never got worse then a 3rd. they in one year got 3 reserve champion and 8 champions 23 firsts, 31 seconds and 3 thirds. every weekend was a competition. they were known everywhere, they were in medals and classics. then as a 5 almost 6 year old he was in the adult jumpers and the hunters equitation. we found that wasn't his strong suit so kathleen just kept it at the jumpers. now to further there knowedge thney have deciced to come from Maryland to go to Heartbreak riding academy.
Last edited by Boomerandhades on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
Wild Imagination Stables
Roleplay! ฤ†wฤ† Tolters
Khims NSW WIK royal adopts
credit
โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mythz' Characters

Postby Mythz » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:48 pm

Picture: Image
Username: Mythz
Name: Chase Newleaf
Personality: Chase is a slightly cocky chap, he grew up on a horse ranch and has been riding since he could sit in a saddle. He's friendly and loves animals, he'll take on any challenge thrown at him. He loves competing and rides both English and Western.
horse(s): Bracken and Dazzle
Other Pets: Chase has a Medium Haired German Shepherd named Jynx
Sexuality: Straight
Crush: Open (PM me)
Bf/Gf: Open (PM me)
Other: None

Chase Newleaf~ Male ~ 16 ~ ? ~ Bracken and Dazzle~ Pet ~ Mythz ~ 1

Picture : Image
Barn name: Bracken
Show Name: Caught Up In Bracken
Breed: Thouroughbred
Height: 16.5 HH
Personality: Bracken is quite a spirited and bold horse, he's brave and loves to run. He's confident, strong and in his own way, cocky. Chase rides him in Western, including Barrel Racing, Reining and Western Pleasure.
History: Bracken's mother had twins and chose Bracken's sister over him. Rejecting Bracken, Chase had to bottle-feed the colt until they could find a replacement mother. Once they found a mare who had lost her foal, Bracken took nicely to her. Once Bracken was old enough, Chase started disciplining him in Western riding.
Human : Chase Newleaf
Mate: Open (PM me)
Foals: None

Caught Up In Bracken~ Male ~ Thouroughbred ~ 7 Years ~ Chase Newleaf ~ Mythz ~ 1

Picture : Image
Barn name: Dazzle
Show Name: Dazzle Me With Your Brilliance
Breed: Andalusian
Height: 15.0 HH
Personality: Dazzle has, well, a dazzling personality! She's a gentle, kind mare who loves people! However, if you don't treat her with respect, she'll likely do the same to you. She's a quick learner and she cooperates well, she's trained in English, including dressage and show jumping.
History: Not much is known about Dazzle's past, however her future is looking bright! Chase got given Dazzle when he was 10, and she was 3, for his birthday from his grandfather three days before he died.
Human : Chase Newleaf
Mate: Open (PM me)
Foals: None

Dazzle Me With Your Brilliance ~ Mare ~ Andalusian ~ 9 Years ~ Chase Newleaf ~ Myths ~ 1
Last edited by Mythz on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      toyhouse | da | Mythz#9104
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š -- ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‡๐“… open and accepting

Postby Jones. » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:05 pm

Played by Jones.
Logan Vaughan
Personality:Somewhere between cocky and mysterious is where you'd find Logan.
He's always laughing, playing pranks and using sarcastic humour to win people over, mixed with a strange sense of apathy and an air of rebellious recklessness. He seems nice and perfect when you first meet him yet behind the exterior is a strangely cold personality that would never describe the emptiness inside. People fall for his charisma, charm and bad boy persona but he always manages to push them away instead of reveal his true fears that eat him from the inside.

Horse: Eddy
Sexuality: Um, totally not pansexual? Am I?

Logan Vaughan ~ Male ~ 19 ~ Eddy ~Koda ~ Jones. ~ 1

Played by Jones.
Donatello
Barn name: Eddy
Breed: Dutch Warmblood X Thourghbred
Height: 16.2hh
Personality: Eddy is the definition of over it. He is lazy and grumpy and hates to be bothered by anyone except Logan. He is a very talented horse, with excellent paces and a skill for jumping yet he resents work and will go to great lengths to avoid it. If anyone walks near his stall he is likely to give an angry snort or even a quick bite before returning to dozing in the sun. The only human who managed to encourage him was Logan, and if anyone else attempts to ride or saddle him they best be prepared for his teeth and hooves.
Human: Logan Vaughan

Jones.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š -- ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‡๐“… open and accepting

Postby iyori » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:48 pm

Username: Rouge Runner
Name: Annabelle Winters
Nickname: Belle/ Anne
Personality: Annabelle has always been the easily annoyed type of person who hated pranks or jokes that were pulled on her. She is incredibly intelligent, brave, and stubborn and won't hesitate to get revenge. She doesn't easily fall for anyone and will snap at a little joke. She isn't exactly the calm, not-punch-someone-in-the-face type of person.
History (optional): Annabelle was born in a rich family filled with her snobby mother, father, and sister. She used to sneak out of the mansion and bring basket of bread to the poor. One day she watched another girl ride her beautiful stallion and begged her parents for one. She got it. She eventually moved away and began to participate as an equestrian, trying to put behind her old life. A few days before she left a man came and threw a small horse over the gate leading towards the house. Her father wanted to sell it but Annabelle refused, and took Misty as her own.
horse(s): Shadow and Misty
Sexuality:
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Other:

Annabelle Winters ~ Female ~ 16/17 ~ What? ~ Shadow and Misty ~ Pet ~ Rouge runner ~ 1

Barn name: Shadow
Show Name: Midnight Shadow
Breed: Appaloosa
Height: 17.1 HH
Personality: Shadow is a sassy and stubborn horse. He won't let anyone except Annabelle ride him and can easily get annoyed. He has a short temper and hates other horses who talk a lot. He's quite a flirt and a show off, always trying to impress others with his skills.
History: Shadow was born with a mean and harsh owner who entered him in endless competitions. He was starved and miserable but one day he was send Maryland where he was sold to a rich family.
Human : Annabelle Winters
Sexuality:
Crush:
Mate:
Foals:
Other:

Midnight Shadow ~ Stallion ~ Appaloosa ~ 6 years ~Annabelle Winters ~ Rouge Runner ~ 1

Barn name: Misty
Show Name: Misty River
Breed: andalusian, maybe something else as well
Height: 15.0 HH
Personality: Misty is a gentle and calm horse. She doesn't really like humans but will put up the act to make someone happy. She gets along with any rider and it's hard to get her spooked.
History: Misty was born as a wild horse but one day when she was roaming around in the valleys a cruel man captured her and hoped on selling her on money. One day she bit him as he was passing by a huge mansion, he threw her and then she found her forever owner, Annabelle.
Human : Annabelle Winters.
Crush: Open
Mate: n/a
Foals: n/a
Other:

Show Name ~ Gender ~ Breed ~ Age ~ Owner ~ Username ~ Page
Last edited by iyori on Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
iyori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me