wιlderneѕѕ | stray dog RP | open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

wιlderneѕѕ | angus and wren

Postby starshine, » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:17 pm

ANGUS !! ━━━━━ ━━
      ( masculine ) ( healer; bear pack ) ( tagged jasmine )

angus gave her a worried look, her frantic, lithe body kept moving, and it was starting to worry him. "are you ok miss?" He asked but then shook the thought away. "nevermind." he nodded when she spoke, "aye, herbs have been bountiful, slowly dwindling. been on the constant patrol to keep the stocks up." he barked.

WREN !! ━━━━━ ━━
      ( feminine ) ( lead hunter; frost pack ) ( tagged odin, mars )

wren is open, although i don't recommend coming up to her c;

ADELAIDE !! ━━━━━ ━━
      ( feminine ) ( fighter; frost pack ) ( tagged aurora, griffin )

adelaide was awake, her ears perked for any signs of bear pack intruders. but she hadn't found any. she found it intimidating that there in fact was a bear pack member in their healer's den, but she refused to go in their and interrogate him. her eyes found griffin and aurora and she padded over to him, her ears perked slightly, and nodded, "good morning griffin! and aurora." she said, smiling, she looked to aurora, "do you mind if i spoke to griffin?" she asked, her eyes then focusing back on the alpha.
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wιlderneѕѕ | stray dog RP | open

Postby * Born Free * » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:18 pm

Kivuli • bear pack • crush: — • mate: — • location: outside of pack grounds • tags: Yew
Kivuli smiled slightly and nodded, slowly following her packmate. She stayed silent for a while, her eyes simply observing everything. She appreciated Yew starting a conversation because she would never come up to one and just talk, although she sometimes liked to talk. The female did get quite lonely very often but her lack of social skills contributes to her loneliness and inability to speak to others. She huffed quietly and continued walking.

Ryxx • Frost pack • crush: — • mate: — • location: forest • tags: Alaska
Ryxx huffed grumpily as he heard her speak. After a few moments of him saying nothing he finally spoke,” what if I gave you no choice?” He turned his attention towards her and stared into her bright blue eyes. Her eyes shone in contrast to her pale white fur, making them extremely captivating. He realized he was staring rather heavily and turned away.
* Born Free *

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:43 pm

❖《freya 》❖
《Tags: 》《Location: River Bank 》《Crush: 》《Female》《Second-In-Command》《German Shepherd Husky Mix》《Bear Pack》

She watched Jay Wander off to go speak with Riley and waited until Jay entered the den before she got up and trotted into the forest, sure her duties as a Second-In-Command were important but she wanted some time alone. The stream made a nice get away when she needed one. She trotted up the stream sitting down on the bank with a content sigh as the rushing water roared past her ear's softly. She watched as the River Swallowed the sides of the bank and anything in it's path. The river was a force to be reckoned with. Her ear's perked as the sounds of birds which were mostly drowned out by the river grew louder the closer they came to Freya's spot. She closed her eyes and inhaled letting her muzzle gape and her tongue lap hang loosely through her sharp teeth as she relaxed. Her favorite spot in the whole world, just her and the birds enjoying nothing but peace. It was like she was with her parents again...

★《odin》★
《Tags: 》《Location:Camp 》《Crush: 》《Male》《Hunter》《Australian Shepherd Border Collie Mix》《Frost Pack》

He awoke with a jolt. Must have dozed off his voice rumbled as he stood and shook his pelt which was sticking up in odd angles from the way he had slept. His silent paw-steps then glided across the forest floor as he trotted into camp. Bustling with activity he yawned and simply watched for a moment before Mars and the events of earlier came into his mind. Oh. He muttered aloud before trotting off and sitting at the mouth of the hunter's den. He had already checked for Mars. Nobody was in the Dark, Damp Den that he loved. He was sure Mars would be back soon.. Right? He hoped he hadn't had been too harsh.. He was rather frustrated...

☽ 《mars》☾
《Tags:Wren(Sorta) 》《Location:Forest 》《Crush: 》《Male》《Hunter》《Great Dane Shepherd Mix》《Frost Pack》

It was rather suddenly that the scent of Wren wafted toward him. He turned toward the scent curiously. Wouldn't she just run away again? I mean.. It might be worth a shot?? His thoughts drifted away as the Great Dane Mix stood and walked quietly toward her scent. He spotted her soon enough and hesitated wanting to turn away. It was then that the Male couldn't make up his mind and decided to leave her alone. He trotted a little ways away from her and sat down the rabbit still in his jaws he set the rabbit by a bush before trotting further away into the forest. Hopefully Wren found it before it spoiled.He then continued to walk quietly away back toward camp.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:41 pm

♡AchkimasShepherd♡ wrote:
⚜𝑻𝒂𝒓𝒚𝒏|𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆|𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓|5 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔⚜

•𝑻𝒂𝒈𝒔:Spartan•𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏•Stream,Woods|Bear Pack's territory

She jumped in fright."Oh, geez, Spartan you frightened me!" Taryn turned and curved her blunt doggy claw around the tail of the mouse and held it up to dry. Sadly enough it still held Dusk's smell after the 3 minutes it spent drowning.She dropped it immediately and pushed her paws over it. The dust on her paws smothered the scent and made it less recognisable."Where did you even come from?"
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

;; seven

Postby dxrmon » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:30 am

( ♛ )“SPARTAN.”

“ ( female ) | ( loner ) | ( 3 years ) | ( crush; open ) | ( tags; tayrn ) | ( breed; husky ) ”
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The loner was flabbergasted by tayrn's response. Instantly a snarl curled on her lips, she didn't know this dog.." Who are you..?! " she barked, standing in an agressive stance, about to attack at any moment. She glanced at the prey that she had unsuccessfully washed of the scent and then back to tayrn. Her eyes scanned the fighter, the lightbulb suddenly doing off in her head. " Tayrn..?? " she said, her eyes showing the fury, anger and the sadness. Tayrn and Spartan had a bad past, and definetly were not friends.

( ♛ )“ALASKA.”

“ ( female ) | ( loner ) | ( 2 years ) | ( crush; open ) | ( tags; ryxx ) | ( breed; husky mix ) ”
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

She growled slightly, showing her lethal canine teeth. Alaska is for the most part a shy dog, but would never willingly join a pack. Her ears pinned back, " You must be an idiotic mutt if you think I will join your pack.. " she barked aggressively. One thing about Alaska is that her mood can snap with a flip of a coin, one moment she is a shy dog and then next she is a ruthless fighter. " Now I would suggest that you let me go before I hurt you.. " she snarled.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:01 pm

K I N G

Bear's Pack | Male | Rottweiler Mix | In Camp | Tags-Open

King listened to the dogs speaking inside of the fighters' den. He wondered if he would go along to invade Frost's Pack territory, maybe then he could show his leader, Jay that he was a great fighter. He slightly grinned at the thought of defeating the opposing pack. Bear's Pack was clearly stronger, and they could have as much of their territory as they wanted.

W I S P

Frost's Pack | Female | Blue Heeler and Border Collie Cross | In Camp | Tags-Odin

Wisp glanced over at Odin. She could tell something was upsetting him, so she decided she would go ask him if he was alright. She stood up and trotted over to him. "Hey! Odin, right?" she said. She then sat down beside him and asked "Are you alright?"

M E E K A
Bear's Pack | Female | Doberman Mix | In hunters' den | Tags-Open

-Sleeping in her den, please wake her.-
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:47 pm

❖《freya 》❖
《Tags: 》《Location: River Bank 》《Crush: 》《Female》《Second-In-Command》《German Shepherd Husky Mix》《Bear Pack》

She watched Jay Wander off to go speak with Riley and waited until Jay entered the den before she got up and trotted into the forest, sure her duties as a Second-In-Command were important but she wanted some time alone. The stream made a nice get away when she needed one. She trotted up the stream sitting down on the bank with a content sigh as the rushing water roared past her ear's softly. She watched as the River Swallowed the sides of the bank and anything in it's path. The river was a force to be reckoned with. Her ear's perked as the sounds of birds which were mostly drowned out by the river grew louder the closer they came to Freya's spot. She closed her eyes and inhaled letting her muzzle gape and her tongue lap hang loosely through her sharp teeth as she relaxed. Her favorite spot in the whole world, just her and the birds enjoying nothing but peace. It was like she was with her parents again...

★《odin》★
《Tags:Wisp 》《Location:Talking*Wisp 》《Crush: 》《Male》《Hunter》《Australian Shepherd Border Collie Mix》《Frost Pack》

[color=#FFBF40]"Of Course. I would love to go hunting sometime." The Yellow Shepherd Mix's brown eyes gazed into Wisps for a moment before he broke his gaze standing up from his sitting position.

☽ 《mars》☾
《Tags:Wren(Sorta) 》《Location:Forest 》《Crush: 》《Male》《Hunter》《Great Dane Shepherd Mix》《Frost Pack》

It was rather suddenly that the scent of Wren wafted toward him. He turned toward the scent curiously. Wouldn't she just run away again? I mean.. It might be worth a shot?? His thoughts drifted away as the Great Dane Mix stood and walked quietly toward her scent. He spotted her soon enough and hesitated wanting to turn away. It was then that the Male couldn't make up his mind and decided to leave her alone. He trotted a little ways away from her and sat down the rabbit still in his jaws he set the rabbit by a bush before trotting further away into the forest. Hopefully Wren found it before it spoiled.He then continued to walk quietly away back toward camp.
Last edited by ethium on Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post 4

Postby azhefa. » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:48 pm

x
xx °MICHELANGELO
x.x mika male 5 years beauceron x doberman frost lead fighter no mate
x.──────────────────────────────────────────
    territory; frost
    location; camp [his den]
    tags; sage

the bulk of black fur twitches a little as dreams flash behind his closed lids. mika's legs jerk and twitch every now and again while his ears flick around as if listening to something. most of the little movements were common in almost every dog such as the legs moving as if chasing prey. unfortunately, mika wasn't really one to have many peaceful dreams, they always turn dark and twisted. the male's breathing becomes heavier and his heart rate picks up as his dream of playful roughhousing transforms into a battle of life and death.

instead of feeling the warmth of the sun on his coat, mika feels chilled to the bone as rain pours overhead. his coat was covered in a mix of rain, mud, and blood which was both his own and the faceless canine he fought. white teeth flash and snarls fill his mind as his dream turns darker. mika gives a growl in his sleep, his lips twitching in response to the nightmare that has taken hold. when sage enters the den, he can feel her presence and it wakes him rather abruptly.

the lead fighter suddenly jerks awake and sits up quickly, his eyes still glazed with sleep and his teeth half bared. mika growls a little before blinking and shaking his head to clear the sleeply haze from it. he pants a little as he fully wakes up and looks around, clearly disheveled and tense. when he spots the white female close by, he huffs softly and flops back onto the ground tiredly.
    "oh good, it's just you," he says with a deep sigh. though it may sound rather rude, he was quite relieved that it was just sage and not one of the others. she was quite unlike the others. he can't handle the chattering of the other fighters at the moment, not with his nightmare still lingering on his mind. "i'm sorry about growling just now, you startled me a little."

xx °GWENEVERA
x.x gwen female 5 years beauceron x doberman bear mother no mate
    territory; bear
    location; pond > camp
    tags; spartan > noir, jay & fighters [mentioned]

the female doesn't speak as spartan responds before turning to leave. it was a little surprising that the loner actually thanks her for being calm, but then again most pack dogs would have sounded the alarm or attacked, especially those in her pack. gwen turns an ear towards spartan as the lone female leaves, only moving once she was certain they had left the territory. she gets to her feet and stretches a little before taking in one last breath of fresh morning air, too bad she can't sit around like this all day, it was so peaceful. gwen has to almost force herself to leave the tranquil pond and head back towards the pack's camp. hopefully, things were at least a little more peaceful than it has been the past few weeks.

by the time gwen walks back into the camp, almost everyone was up and doing something. the mother pauses at the edge of camp, unsure if she would be reprimanded for being so far from camp alone and without telling anyone. after a moment, she shakes off the feeling and walks into camp with her usual calmness. the hunters seem to be mostly gone, probably off hunting, and the fighters appear to be in their den with what looks like their leader, jay. the sight of jay talking with the fighters gives gwen an uncertain feeling. the only time jay would talk with the fighters is to set up some kind of attack plan. the mother moves closer to the den and picks up parts of the conversation within, mostly the part about invading the frost pack's territory. gwen's ears flatten at the thought of a fight, winter will be hard enough without everyone trying to kill each other.

she sits outside of the den for a moment before noticing noir sitting nearby with a leave and what appears to be seeds of some kind. gwen smiles at the pup and gets up to move over to where he was sitting and sits beside him.
    "how was your first patrol?" she asks softly, her motherly side coming out a little. from her new spot beside him, she can see what kind of seeds were in the leaf at his feet and it makes her lips twitch in a small smile. "poppy seeds. don't worry, love, sore muscles only means they're getting stronger. don't let it discourage you, everyone hurts at first, it just takes time." the mother gives her adopted youngster a smile and licks his cheek in motherly affection.

xx °ANDROMEDA
x.x andy female 4 years tamaskan dog bear healer no mate
    territory; bear
    location; camp [healer's den]
    tags; open

[open, in the healer's den]

xx °BEAUREGARD
x.x beau male 6 years leonberger x great pyrenees guard dog [pet] no mate
    territory; human
    location; pasture
    tags; open

[idk what to put for him yet, he's out in his pasture if anyone wants to wander that way]
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:37 am

ForgottenShadow wrote:
K I N G

Bear's Pack | Male | Rottweiler Mix | In Camp | Tags-Open

King listened to the dogs speaking inside of the fighters' den. He wondered if he would go along to invade Frost's Pack territory, maybe then he could show his leader, Jay that he was a great fighter. He slightly grinned at the thought of defeating the opposing pack. Bear's Pack was clearly stronger, and they could have as much of their territory as they wanted.

W I S P

Frost's Pack | Female | Blue Heeler and Border Collie Cross | In Camp | Tags-Odin

"Well that's good. If you ever need to talk I'm usually somewhere around here." Wisp smiled back at him "Maybe we could go hunting sometime?"

ForgottenShadow wrote:
M E E K A
Bear's Pack | Female | Doberman Mix | In hunters' den | Tags-Open

-Sleeping in her den, please wake her.-
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:57 am

❖《freya 》❖

★《odin》★
《Tags:Wisp 》《Location:Talking》《Crush: 》《Male》《Hunter》《Australian Shepherd Border Collie Mix》《Frost Pack》

[color=#FFBF40]"Of Course. I would love to go hunting sometime." The Yellow Shepherd Mix's brown eyes gazed into Wisps for a moment before he broke his gaze standing up from his sitting position.

☽ 《mars》☾

ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me