➶➶➶➶➶ Discarded (An Animal Sanctuary Rp) ➷➷➷➷➷

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

➶➶➶➶➶ Discarded (An Animal Sanctuary Rp) ➷➷➷➷➷

Postby ScreamAllYouWant;) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:40 pm

➶➶➶➶➶ Discarded➷➷➷➷➷

Authors Note: This intro is only the start of your Journey at Sanctuary. How ever you react upon wake up is completely up to you. Rage, anger, bitterness, anxiety, unbothered, happiness, sadness, It is however you want it to go. There will be a few Caretakers and a Vet when needed. All Animals of all ages are welcome from the smallest rodents to the biggest elephant. Mind you though it is a sanctuary which means many of you have been seized, abused, hurt intentionally or just by neglectful/thoughtless caretaking. Lastly I will start off with some basic homing ideas for groups of animals but as more join, I will add more. Please remember above all else please have fun and Happy Roleplaying :D

The Beginning:
"This is your new home" A quiet voice whispers into the air. You open your eyes as you feel the soft hay under your (R/C).You look around seeing bars, further down a large opening with light coming through. Your eyes, still heavy from the trank, begin to shut again with the word Home echoing inside your head...

Rules:
*All of Tess's rules apply
*If mating options arrive, please just fade to black
*No one liners. This is not Semi-lit but please put a bit of thought into your post so people have something to go off of.
*No self interaction. Multiple charries may acknowledge each other but please try to interact with other for the most part. (Children/ parents may refer to each other along with siblings or animals that were captured together but please keep that to a minimum)
*Multiple charries are allowed as long as you can keep up with them
*Please give some type of backstory

*You can Join here**

Caretakers and Vet;
Rebeckah- Blonde hair, petite body build, smells like cheap purfume. Shes here to do her job and get paid. Always on her phone
Jameson- Dark curly hair, Strong body build, Smells like Cigarettes, Laundry detergent and heartache, sometimes cheap booze. He is probably the sweetest and kindest person here. Doesn't care about the money, only wants whats best for the animals even if it means ignoring the bosses orders.
Suga- Head Caretaker/Vet. Older woman, Curvy body but still fit. Dark hair, usually in braids or natural. She gives every animal an nickname(Which will be R/C) and knows each individually. Equally as sweet and kind as Jameson. Smells like Rose water and the ground after a good rain, You can find her in the Nurseries or making rounds. Never takes a sick day, sassy. Thinks she can talk to the animals. Literally there from dusk till dawn.
Austin- Rude. thinks Rebeckah is good at her job, Buzz cut, Laughs when something goes wrong. degrading. thinks hes making everyones life better by breathing. Tries to show off but fails everytime. Skinny but has some strength. Acts like hes in charge. Smells like to much axe body spray.
Dumah- Works after school, Studying zoology, does a great job, follows Suga around like a puppy. Skinny, glasses. Smells like clean laundry sheets and books.

*Readers choice: (R/c)
**I do not own any of these pictures**
Picture?:Image
Animal?: Elephant
Name?: Bonita
Suga's Nickname?: Little Girl
Age?:7 months
Predator or Prey?: Herd animal
Backstory?: Bonita was born in a circus. She spent the beginning of her life alone on a chain so short she wasn't even able to stand. She was found bruised, covered in cuts and malnourished. No one knew where her mother was or what happened to her. A undercover agent witnessed her abuse and reported it to Sanctuary.
Offspring?: No
Captured with?: Bundi
Mate/ Love interest?: None
Temperament?: She is fearful of humans and is working on isolation.
How Long Have You Been At Sanctuary?: First day

Animal?: Spirit Bear
Name?:Enza
Suga's Nickname?: Gumpie
Age?: 7 years old
Predator or Prey?: Predator
Backstory?:Enza was born in the wild but because of her rare fur color, she was trapped and sold to a evil russian woman called Mistress. Once Enza got "to big" she was caged and kept for breeding purposes. Enza got very sick 4 years ago and Mistress ordered for her to be taken out to the woods and be killed. Instead, her caretaker called Sanctuary and she was rescued.
Offspring?:Yes but separated
Captured with?:No one
Mate/ Love interest?:None
Temperament?: Grumpy but sweet.
How Long Have You Been At Sanctuary?: 4 years

Animal?:Black Rhino
Name?: Bundie
Suga's Nickname?: Cap'n
Age?: 1 year and 5 months
Predator or Prey?: Herd animal
Backstory?: Found in better condition, Bundi was seized along with Bonita. He was slightly malnourished and not as abused. Bundi's mother was sold off to a zoo before the seize was finalized so he came to Sanctuary to get a better life, while he waits for his mother. (Sanctuary is in the process of trying to get her back)
Offspring?:No
Captured with?: Bonita
Mate/ Love interest?: none
Temperament?: Funny goofy baby. He has a temper but his fits are easily calmed.
How Long Have You Been At Sanctuary?: First day
Last edited by ScreamAllYouWant;) on Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:22 pm, edited 10 times in total.
·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ Elephants Are Life ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·
*~<3 Deadpool Is Bae <3~*

Image Image Image
ScreamAllYouWant;)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➶➶➶➶➶ Discarded (An Animal Sanctuary Rp) ➷➷➷➷➷

Postby ScreamAllYouWant;) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:17 pm

Animals So Far:
**If a star is by the name it means Im not sure if this person is still involved in the rp or not.**

Herd Animals:
Current- Horse- Dragonscales10
Bundi- Black Rhino- ScreamAllYouWant;)
Bonita- African Elephant-ScreamAllYouWant;)

Cave/Den Residents:
Enza- Spirit bear- ScreamAllYouWant;)
Lucifer- Maned Wolf- Dragonscales10
Kodak- Domesticated NW Coyote- Scottish9

Reptile House:
Ibu-Burmese Python-DinoSauce05
Trauma- King Cobra- Katchsxx*

Predator Birds:
Kairos-Golden Eagle- Rum*
Anya-Snowy Owl-lenny( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)*

Prey Birds:
Hoshi-Toco Toucan-orcinus.

Big Cats:
Ivory-Cheetah-Scarlett Huntress*
Stars-Amur leopard-cookiestheguineapig*
Aero-Panther-Ms. Granger
Lipson- Serval- rainbowarcher22

Aquatic Residents:
Kami-Orca-orcinus.

Kennel(dogs and cats) Residents:
Tabitha-Domesticated Cat-Echocat13570*
Juniper-Wolfdog-Zoe_The_Zoologist*
Bastet- Cat- Zoe_The_Zoologist*

Small Mammal House:
Cody-Fancy Rat- Dragonscale10
King-Fossa-Dragonscale10
Spider-Indian Civet- Dragonscale10

Enclosures:
Predatory/Prey Birds Domes
Big Cats area
Herd Animals area
Bear Caves and wolf dens
Aquatic center
Kennel area
Nursery (Outside)
Nursery (Inside)
Large Reptile House
Small Mammals House
Primate house:
*Come here for more info about the Enclosures*
Last edited by ScreamAllYouWant;) on Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Image Image Image
ScreamAllYouWant;)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnapinna » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:38 am

Res
2 exotic birds (hyciant macaw and toucan

1 big cat (cheetah cub

2 aquatic mammals (orca and dolphin
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScreamAllYouWant;) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:02 pm

(Ill post my forms tomorrow, was almost done when my computer died))

Image Image Image
ScreamAllYouWant;)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:34 pm

mebbe creating a mink?

looks
name: current
nickname: misty
sex: mare
species: thouroughbred horse
temperament: skittish, very afraid of people
love interest:
backstory: by the age of 2, current was a racing horse, barreling down the track, and winning race after race. sadly, when she was 4 years old, her trainer decided she wasn't fast enough, and started pumping her with steroids and adrenaline, and using a shocker to get her out of the gate faster. for the last two years of her life she was starved, poked, and run dry, until she injured her leg and was left for dead, abandoned on the side of the road. she had been lying there, half-dead for 3 days when the santuary workers got a call from a farmer that lived down the road, and they rescued her. she has currently been at the sanctuary for 3 weeks, and she still won't go near any humans, or other animals. they just leave her food for her and put her medication in her water.

looks
name: lucifer
nickname: lucy
sex: male
species: maned wolf
temperament: skittish, friendly, but still feral
love interest:
backstory: lucifer was taken from his mother very young, and sold as a pet, for the first 9 months of his life, everything was fine, and he lived in his owner's house. as lucifer aged, and got bigger, he became more dangerous, and, as he is a wild animal, and not a pet, his instinct and feral nature came into play. when he was 11 months old, he attacked and killed the neighbors dog, as the small dog had been running around like prey, and lucifer had gotten loose by accident. the last straw was when he attacked his owners child at 1 1/6. for the last six months he had been in a dirty and cramped cage in the backyard, until he was seized by the sanctuary workers. he has only just arrived at the sanctuary.

looks
the picture was taken off of the fancy rat wikipedia page
name: cody
nickname: not at the moment
sex: female
species: fancy rat
temperament: brave, clever, troublesome, adaptable, tidy
love interest:
backstory: cody arrived at the sanctuary in a crate labeled 'live reptile food' just a few days ago. she has been in a small cage with others for the last day or two, and doesn't know what's next. (I was thinking she could be intended food for Ibu but end up befriending the snake instead?)

looks
picture credit from the fossa wikipedia page
name: king
nickname: scratch
sex: male
species: fossa
temperament: aggressive, quick, loyal, suspicious
love interest:
backstory: king was used in a dog-fighting ring since he was 3. His size and temperament made him perfect for the job, and he won his master thousands. Eventually, the ring was closed, and the fossa was seized from his master. He was tossed around for about a year, and finally arrived at the sanctuary around 3 weeks ago.

looks
picture credit goes to the civet wikimedia page
name: spider
nickname: fish
sex: female
species: small indian civet
temperament: skittish, friendly, curious, clumsy
love interest:
backstory: spider was born in captivity, at a small zoo in Thailand. When she was around 6 months old, the zoo shut down and most of the animals were shipped to America. Sadly, the workers were anything but kind, and the animals there were seized and placed into different sanctuaries and reserves across the Americas. spider has been at the sanctuary for a few months now.

Code: Select all
[center][size=50][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3590534&p=112811850#p112811850]forms[/url][/size]

[size=85][color=#65C9FF]current 'misty'|6|female|thoroughbred|tags: open[/color]
text text text

[color=#B20000]lucifer 'lucy'|2|male|maned wolf|tags: open[/color]
text text text

[color=#3C2C97]cody|4 months|female|fancy rat|tags: open[/color]
text text text

[color=#FF850C]king 'scratch'|7|male|fossa|tags: open[/color]
text text text

[color=#D693B0]spider 'fish'|2|female|small indian civet|tags: open[/color]
text text text[/size][/center]
Last edited by dragonscales10 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:53 am

꧁ K A I R O S ꧂
▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
Nickname; Kai (prefers full name) ||| Male ||| 3 Years and 1 month ||| Species; Golden Eagle
Wingspan; 6.2ft ||| Height; 2.9ft ||| Weight; 4.1 Kg

↓↓↓

Appearance

█ Positive Trait(s)
↪ Agile and Independant
█ Neutral Trait(s)
↪ Gentle and Lively
█ Negative Trait(s)
↪ Stubborn
* Personality may change due to being a wild caught animal.

Chronicles
Kairos was hatched in the wild, his mother - saturn, took care of him until he was strong and old enough to leave the nest. He settled near a large lake that separated the forest to human civilisation, although was soon captured by a small organization that kept birds for behavioural research. They may have been following the rules, but the size of the indoor habitat was very small box room, only letting kairos able to fly for a few metres or so, which was considered cruelty as the research facility didn't provide enough space or a place for him to exhibit natural behaviour. He was there for a few weeks or so, before the authorities had gotten a complaint from one of the agencies that dealt with the welfare of animals and so kairos was taken by a sanctuary worker who was called out to the scene. He has only just arrived at the sanctuary and was placed in the predatory dome.

Love Interest
None.

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemonteabean » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:35 am

Animal: Domestic Cat
Name: Tabitha
Nickname: Tabs
Predator or Prey: Predator
Backstory: Cats of all sizes sat in the cramped house. The old lady sat still as death, her skin ice cold. One of the more dominant cats jumped to authority. "We run!" he called. Being only a few months old, the thought of running scared me still. The dominant cat's black pelt bristled as cats started to speak up, saying how this was their home.

In all, there were seventy plus cats, all unique in their own way. The old lady had fed them well, each cat plump and well. I glanced to one of my kin, a long off cousin. "Will we run?" Tabitha asked, her eyes wide. The tom sighed, not answering. Tabs watched as almost half of the cats left with the black tom, clawing their way through the old door. A few large families left behind them, their heads low and tails flicking. Tabs watched her cousin leave with his mate and kits, casting a few sideways glances around the room. Tabitha was scared. Her mother and father had been old cats, passing away only recently. Tabs only brother ran off, never to be seen again. Tabitha watched as almost every cat left, leaving only the old and rejected in the cold, silent home. Tabitha sighed, heading out of the door. A few young cats approached her, smirks on their muzzles.

"Join us, we know how to survive as city cats," the leader said, eyeing up Tabitha. She knew him as a abusive tom, leaving every one who disagreed with him scarred. Tabitha knew what he wanted from her. She was willing to go, considering the other two she-cats at the back of the group. So she left, her eyes not falling back to the old house.

A year later, Tabs sat in a cold cell, rolling along the highway. The group had deceived her, using her as a distraction to the humans. She had learned that being feral was much easier then begging for food. So, when the humans captured her, she was devastated. Falling into a troubled sleep, Tabs thought about the warm lap of the old lady, long dead and gone.
Offspring: N/A
Captured with: N/A
Mate/ Love interest: Straight
Temperament: Tabitha is a skittish cat with little trust for anyone but herself. She is spooked easily and oftentimes lashes out at any cat who tries to make friends with her.
How Long Have You Been Here: I have been on Chicken Smoothie for a few months...?
“You know you're in love when you can't fall
asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
“You only live once, but if you do it right,
once is enough.”
― Mae West
lemonteabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iyori » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:37 am

Ivory

Nickname: Ivy
Breed: Cheetah
Predador or prey?: Predador
How long: 2 days (LOL)
Crush: Nope
Personality: Ivory is very full of hope and always has a positive side of something. However from the experience of getting captured, she has a bitter side caked around her. Backstory: Ivory used to roam as a free spirit with her mother in the savannah. But one day when she was exploring a man with a large stick came and threw large nets on her. He sold her to the sanctuary and even though they feed her and play with her she thinks it's jail and hates humans.
iyori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me