โ” โ๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฐ๐‘˜๐”ข๐”ฑ. | ๐”š๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฃ ๐“ก๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข ๐“ก๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐‘ฆ | O&A!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

โ 2. |

Postby starshine, » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:07 am

๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ โ™›
      as nikkita left the den, she grunted a little, quite annoyed by her random rudeness towards the female wolf. romania replied and she giggled a little, "ah. uh, no-no reason dear, just..." she almost said you but she figured that might be to much. but when she heard the large thump inside the den she perked up, her eyes widened and she glanced back at romania, "oh-oh, i'm sorry, but i really need to go check on whitfield.. sorry!" she said hurriedly, and then rushed away from romania, glad and at the same time, not glad that she had to abandon her crush. she rushed past nikkita, and not to her surprise found whitfield lying in his nest, his body looked deflated, her gaze softened and she let out a small sigh, again, rushing out of the room to fetch more of his medicine.

she glanced over at caelum who had been working on the stock, but soon left to chat with sollus. she grabbed his pain medicine and quickly trotted back to whit, "here you go darling." she said. giving him something to eat as well as his herbs and such. (i honestly have no clue what herbs to give him help???) she had not noticed that caelum had come and given him some until she set the herbs down. her ears pinned back, "oh.. oh sorry whitfield." she said picking the herbs up again in her jaws and set them down behind her, "do you need any help?" she asked him. her amber orbs glanced worriedly at the alpha and she stepped a little closer, before he decided to stand up.

๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผฉ โ™›
      rai stood up from his nest abruptly, his dream scaring the wits out of him. his fur stood on one end and he sighed, shaking his pelt and sitting back down, inhaling a large breath of air and blinking a few times to calm himself down. he closed his eyes and imagined himself sitting blissfully on a large rock, splaying himself out and letting the sunshine soak his pelt while he took a calm and peaceful nap among the birds and the trees. he stood back up again, opening his eyes and padding out of the den quietly. he sat next to the healer's den, studying the prey pile for something to eat before he left for his daily morning hunt.

๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผน๏ผธ โ™›
      onyx glanced at the female, his eyes twinkling with delight. it was quite humorous to see the wolf like this, rolling in wildflowers and talking to birds. he snorted when she realized that he was a male and sat down on his haunches, his amber orbs staring at her as she stammered her way through a few sentences. he sighed, a little worried for the female. her attention span worried him the most. "nah it's fine, just need to pay attention, that's all." he said, his ears flicked, the sun had fully risen, and he needed to get going, he shouldn't have even stepped foot near this wolf. he scolded himself quietly and then glanced quickly at the woods beyond, "hey, look, i got to go." he said, his paws instinctively moving him forward and away from the wolf.
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ” โ๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฐ๐‘˜๐”ข๐”ฑ. | ๐”š๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฃ ๐“ก๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข ๐“ก๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐‘ฆ | O&A!

Postby phenol » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:11 am

C A E L U M
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
{gender. male} {rank. Healer} {word count. } {age. 2y/o} {tags. Sollus}
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Relief flooded through him when Sollus agreed, seeming even pleased that Caelum had asked him. Caelum's eyes shone as he gave Sollus a wide smile, wagging his tail slightly.

"It's not too difficult," he said, "It's like picking flowers--actually it's actually picking flowers. It's what comes afterwards to get the seeds from the poppy flower that's a little complicated, but even that's just drying the flower out in the sun for a couple of days then carefully..." Caelum trailed off, the tips of his ears feeling hot, "Sorry, I started rambling," he ducked his head and quickly said, "There's poppy growing by the river--the blooms should be ready to be picked by now."
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ” โ trois

Postby mellow. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:56 am

( โ™š ) - - ๏ผณ๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผต๏ผณ ! !
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

rank. beta m age. 4 years feeling. pleased location. camp tags. caelum word count. 180

xxxxxxxxSollus followed Caelum, staying by his side as he led him.
      He listened intently to Caelum when he spokeโ€” he wanted to pick the seeds the right way, so he kept his focus on the healer beside him. He didn't mind how much he spoke; he liked it, actually. It was always nice to see wolves that were passionate about what they wanted to do, what they wanted to become, and that included learning about it. A lot of wolves, nowadays, thought that success depended entirely on physical form. Of course, Sollus's physical form was a great asset of his now, but that's why he didn't become a healer. If he had wanted to be a healer, he wouldn't have sparred as often as he did in his youngest days, and would have focused more on learning about the type of stuff Caelum seemed to know all about. "I don't mind," he said to Caelum. "Lead the way." he said, gesturing forwards with his head and stepping away, inviting Caelum to take him to the spot he was talking about.
Last edited by mellow. on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™• โ” t w o

Postby clarke, » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:08 am

( โ™• ) - G R A Y ! !
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

rank. lead healer age. four years location. camp tags. whit, laine

When Gray opened his orbs once more, the moss in his nest had scattered and his heart rapidly beat as if he had been running in his sleep. Another nightmare had woke him, but he had been so accustomed to these nightmares, that he immediately started on his chores. Easily scented and detectable herbs, littered and no longer organized, told the healer that his students must have brought Whit his herbs. Hoping they had brought him the right ones, he sniffed around, using his nimble paws to organize the medicinal plants once more. He was unsure on how long he had been out, but he felt a renewed energy in his bones that suggested he had been asleep for quite some time.

The lean brute ambled out of the den, ducking his head underneath the bramble entrance. He knew he would have to talk to Whitfield about his litter, and the risks to Nikkita as well as the pups she was carrying. The senior healer weaved his way to Laine, standing in front of his pupil. "Perhaps we should give Whit some space." He suggested, his words full of implication he was not afraid to give. He gently licked the healer's shoulder as a gesture that he was pleased with her progress as a healer, but Gray needed to speak to Whitfield alone.

A sudden realization jolted through the healer's crown, and absentmindedly his ears pinned and segments locked. He wondered if he was prepared for the death that would haunt the camp. It was true that litters were a joyous, wonderful thing; but it would be Nikkita's first litter, and with Whit's disease he couldn't help but presume that it would be their last. It was too easy for mates to lose pups and split apart, the pain of losing the innocent life too much for anyone to bare. He reflected back to his mother, her body cold and rigid. A soft whine emitted through his muzzle. Gray acknowledged that the creation of this litter was a mistake, as if adolescent wolves had made the decision. Death would haunt the Lipian pack, of that he was sure.
Last edited by sun on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed font images.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ” โDespereaux | Tamaska

Postby Wanderlust . » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:01 am

โ - ( ๐™ณ ๐™ด ๐š‚ ๐™ฟ ๐™ด ๐š ๐™ด ๐™ฐ ๐š„ ๐š‡ ! !

Name - DespereauxxxGender - MasculinexxRank- FighterxxLocation- camp/heading to lakexxMood- horror, unpridictabilityxxTags - kanti

The faint sounds of birds chirped in the light, baby blue sky. Nature was attractive, but daring. Sometimes its sweet, and sometimes its vile. Despereaux's eyes remained on the deceased female. By now flies and maggots had already began their job of decomposing the body. "I'll talk to Whitfield about this, since I was the one who found her and never told him." He spoke, his now dull colored eyes locking with her soft, gentle eyes. He could tell she was astonished and scared all at the same time. With no other words, the male slowly lifted the carcass on his back and turned away from the blood splattered road.
      Despereaux walked quietly and considerately, as if he was going to hurt the dead female. He was so gentle and caring of the body simply out of respect, because if he were to die he'd want his body to be treated with kindness. As they rounded the corner of a dead end path, the male slowly set the body on the ground. This was a secret path he had made a long time ago, as he enjoyed the shade of the weeping willow in front of him. The branches hung low, and if he were to leap up they would be in a reachable distance. The leaves on the tree were a light shade of green, in which it gave Desper a sense of comfort. The male didn't look to Kanti, as he knew his attention needed to be on this female right now.
      He began to dig, his sharp claws plunging into the soft terrain. This wasn't his first rodeo, burying someone, and it sure wasn't his last. "Kanti, remember when I told you about me having a bother?" He spoke, a large lump forming in his throat. Desper was an open book, but he had never once told Kanti, nor anyone else about the death of his brother. "Well... He died, and he died the same exact way as this female had." Desper's voice lowered as he stopped digging. By now it was no longer a 'hole' it was more of a trench. A large, cool breeze slithered through the male's thick fur as he picked up the female by the scruff and set her in the trench. Blood from the female remained coated on his multicolored fur, as well as dirt. To some, this may be just a simple burial, but to Despereaux, he was burying an innocent wolf and part of his heart.
      "Come on, let's go to the river." He spoke, pushing his feelings aside. He would mourn later on, away from his dear friend. It wasn't that he was cutting Kanti off from seeing his emotions, but more for the fact that this is not what they came here to do. The male strode on, his tail waving slightly as he loped off, away from the sorrowful moment. Tonight would most likely be a night of adventures, and who knows if he would return until tomorrow.

โ˜ฏ - ( ๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ผ ๐™ฐ ๐š‚ ๐™บ ๐™ฐ ! !

Name - TamaskaxxGender - Feminine xxRank- FighterxxLocation- near the boardersxxMood- attentive, curiousxxTags - Denmark

Tamaska chuckled, stopping for a swift second to allow the male to catch up. As she grew impatient in an attempt to do her job, she started to pad on. Her ears swiveled attentively as she brushed up against a nearby oak tree. Her frame shifted around the curvy 'edges' of the tree as she eyed Denmark. "So, what are you doing wandering around this part of the forest, Denny?" She asked, her curiosity getting the best of her. It had been some time since she had last seen him, and she'd be lying if she said she wasn't worried about him- but of course she would never admit that! As she strode away from the tree, bark and dirt crumbled off of her ashen colored pelt, in which she really didn't mind as she knew she would be going for a bath after this.
Wanderlust .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ” โ deux

Postby mellow. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:14 am

( โŒ– ) - - ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผด ! !
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

rank. loner age. 4 years acting. amused, respectful location. river tags. nikkita word count. 261

xxxxxxxx Ellis couldn't expect the appearance of another wolf, and she was caught by surprise when a black female who had also slipped into the river spoke to her. In just a second, Ellis knew exactly what she was going to say, and she had a feeling the usual weak and innocent act wouldn't work on this female, but something about her attitude annoyed Ellis already.
      So Ellis tried something fairly new. She had used it before, with one alpha male, and he had completely opened up to her. She figured it wouldn't be much harder with this female.
      "I'm Elisabeth." she lied easily, bowing her head in a respectful act. "And I don't mean to intrude, madam." she said, her eyes now observing the female closely. She had a plump figure, which was so evident when she was wet it was worth stressing. She had blue eyes and a black pelt, and the way she was looking at Ellis said that she might be determined to chase her out of the territory.
      "But I was just passing through." she said, backing up slowly, and stepping out of the river onto her side of the bank, careful not to slip on any of the rocks with her wet paw pads. "I'm sorry if I seem to pose a threat to you." she said, a purposeful hint of amusement in her voice that she expected to tick the female off, if only just a bit. She had to admit, she tended to start fights on purpose, and this female wouldn't get special treatment.
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ baby cage your heart - post two. ]

Postby kintsugi. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:28 am

๏ผท ๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผค โ—† ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ๏ผซ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผด โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

xxxxIt arose to him that no one had an issue with making themselves known in his den, which made his heart wiggle with warmth for a mere moment until it dawned on him that his herbs had been deliveredโ€ฆ Twice? How odd, though not unheard of. Those darling eyes of his blinked open, greeting his healers with a charming smile as he motioned Laine away from his side. He gained sight that she wanted to assist him in his work, but he was fine now that he had slept in a bit more. "Why thank you, darling, though that isn't necessary. If you would, leave Gray and I for a moment? There are some things we need to discuss." He dipped his head to her, drawing his warm muzzle along her cheek in bashful appreciation before gazing into her pooling eyes. Whit saw himself in all of his healers, but none in which matched the eyes of Gray, who had managed to find his paws into his den. Ah, Gray. It was humorous how he'd managed to befriend the male after doubting his affectionate nature, but Whit, himself, had fallen down a pit of love with Nikkita, thus he didn't have much to brag about. "Judging by the look on your face, I'm assuming this is going to be one of those conversations we're forced to have?" He could read his understudy well, sighing as he began his walk to the mouth of the den. He sat himself down beside Gray, sterling visionaries looking outward to his pack.

[ mated to nikkita ] [ mood: calm, happy ] [ alpha ] [ male ] [ 5 years ] [ tags: laine, gray ] [ location: alpha den ]
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ” โ๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฐ๐‘˜๐”ข๐”ฑ. | ๐”š๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฃ ๐“ก๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข ๐“ก๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐‘ฆ | O&A!

Postby Yunjin » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:31 am

The forest towered above her small figure, casting dark shadows over her pelt. She grinned and looked up at the fresh, green leaves. It's a nice day to be outside.
Just then, a squirrel bounded out of the greenery. As a hunter, catching prey for the pack was her duty. A duty she refused to fail at.
She let out a loud bark, and gave chase. Over the log, under the branches, around the thorn thicket. Quickly, Yvette drew close, snapping her jaw at the neck. Success! Wagging her tail lightly, obviously a little smug with her new food, she picked a tree and buried it there. Glancing around the fae saw a crow sitting by the tree. A loathsome scavenger. How repulsing. Fortunately, it hadn't spotted her yet, and she circled around it until she rested behind a small bush. Without giving it an opportunity to even let out its shrill squak,the she-wolf bounded forward, as if she were hunting lemmings in the snow during the winter. However, this time, she didn't hit the target and only succeeded in giving it a large wound across one of it wings. Pitifully, it flopped around, unable to take off. Yvette ended its misery and uncovered the squirrel, deciding to drop them both by camp before continuing her hunt.
The fae dropped her fresh-kill on the ground, wagging her tail to let the other wolves know she had brought it back as food for them. Looking around, she decided to go back to her den and get fresh moss. As of late, her bedding had become prickly with thorns and burrs. Checking her own coat, the wolf saw that she had none and wondered if someone had been sleeping in her nest. Shaking her head, she tried to think about something else.
Yunjin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โhe's out for the crown, look alive-1.

Postby lover boy. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:35 am

(โ™› โ€™โ€•โ€•x๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผ๏ผ
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

rank. lonerage. 4 years location. border tags. ika word count. 283

Roman cautiously strolled around the pack area, darting behind a bush or tree, whenever he had the
      impression that he had been seen. Although, his white fur with grey hairs scattered all over his pelt made
      him
      quite noticeable. But Roman was swift, despite his impressive build, his paws crushed the grass beneath
      as he slowly walked. It would finally be time, he would finally make the move, except this time; he would
      make no mistakes. He had been watching the pack for a span of weeks, assessing their faults,
      their lives; their loves.. But now he would finally make his move
      , but his act had to be believable. He continued to stroll in the forest before stopping in front of a tree, he
      then closed his eyes, bracing himself for the pain he was going to endure. He then ran towards the tree,
      slamming into it. He was in pain, but the more it hurt , the more they'd trust what lies he was going to
      feed them. Again, he rose from the ground and ran at the tree , this time, knocking his muzzle on the rough bark.
      He moaned in pain, then he limped his way towards the border.

I am the alpha, I will be the alpha,I am the alpha, this thought remained with him as
      he painfully made his way to a tree behind which, a female wolf was sitting, I am the alpha he reminded
      himself once more. He faced the wolf and spoke in a raspy voice " h-hello? I-I-need your help.." he said
      portraying the act of a long-suffering wolf, that was in need of help. When in actuality ,he was something
      entirely different.

Last edited by lover boy. on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ˜ผ // โ isle of flightless birds - 002. ]

Postby galaxial » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:59 am

x

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
.โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ โ˜ โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โ†ฑ ooc. x โ• form. here. โ†ฒ
      โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
      xxxโ”€ โ ๐Ÿ”† / ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผก ๏ผ โž โ”€
      โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
      gender. fem. xโ• xrank. omega.x โ• xcrush. tbd. xโ•x tags. roman.

indent Ika had settled in, rooting herself in a sitting position underneath the shade of 'her tree.' The gentle rustling of leaves. The way paws would brush against the grass. Conversation among her packmates. Those sounds were a fixture she got used to on a day to day basis. The soft winds brushed by her dark fur, causing the strands to tangle and mat up. When the distant sound of paw-steps resonated near the border, the Omega didn't think much of it. A border patrol. A wolf returning from a successful hunt. Not many wolves bothered her during the day, and she didn't care much for strained small talk either. So when a raspy voice broke into her thoughts, the female was not prepared. Springing from her haunches and whipping around, an unfamiliar scent lingered in the air. A stranger? Certainly not one of Lipian. The distinct, metallic scent of blood followed, or at least she thought. "You're getting rusty, Ika." Becoming frustrated at herself, she cautiously leaned forward towards the general direction of the stranger to get a better scent. Stepping forward, she silently circled him. Her muzzle lightly brushed against his sides. Her senses of touch and smell were what often allowed her to distinguish different wolves, along with the sound of their voice. A male, not of Lipian. Injured. A large wolf. Toned, perhaps? Frowning, she stepped back. Her glassy brown eyes bore into Roman's, though they never seemed to be able to focus properly. "I'm sorry, I- Are you . . . hurt? What do you need?" she asked tentatively.

x
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me