โ” โ๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฐ๐‘˜๐”ข๐”ฑ. | ๐”š๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฃ ๐“ก๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข ๐“ก๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐‘ฆ | O&A!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: โ™• โ” s e v e n

Postby clarke, » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:11 am

( โ™• ) - G R A Y ! !
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

rank. lead healer age. four years location. river tags. svana

Gray's visors remained tightly shut, as if he could not fathom gazing upon the she-wolf's beautiful countenance; the thought made his mass tremble and throat swell. Forcing his odd emotional state down, he opened his honey-colored lanterns and tilted his neck upward; no portrayal in his face to be detected. His right lobe twitched as her serene vocals trailed their way into it. Slowly, his tail began to wag, and he sunk his mass lower to the terrain until his crown settled on his front mitts. "I could see you were frightened; and I-" He stopped himself, a surly stutter working it's way into his cords. Awkwardly, he continued, "You intrigue me, and don't pose yourself as a threat." His bark was less sure now, worried he might make a wrong first impression on her; then again, she was the one that barreled into him and despite that Gray found himself unusually protective of her. Why- No, how- had she found her way into his maze of walls? What was special about her?

The answer came easier than he expected; it was her silky fur, the way it brushed gray's shorter, less colorful pelage; or maybe the way her emerald orbs shown underneath the sun; the way cream colored hips swayed in temptation. Or, her temptingly sweet scent that wreathed his muzzle, the delicate persona she owned, the way she was so unique and unlike any wolf he had ever encountered. Yes, he was sure this was why she was so special to him. He casted another glance at her, lifting up his cranium once more, eyes filled with a mixture of longing and guilt. It was not surprising that of all the she-wolves who cared for him, he picked the one he didn't know, and the one who would never share his feelings.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" Clever as the devil & twice as pretty " | 1

Postby carpe noctem. » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:16 pm

โ ๏ผฅ๏ผฐ๏ผฉ๏ผฐ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผน โ€” ( โ™” )
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rank. loner feeling. alert age. four location. forest tagged. none

bright azure orbs looked up at the lush forestry above them, like a set of swirling hurricanes carefully captured into the glassy sockets of a wolf. or, more fitting for epiphany, a set of scorching hot flames that were contained, kept ablaze by the dark thoughts that were set upon them by their user like gasoline. the blue look to her orbs were unusual, exotic even. it was helpfully, too, able to keep oneself so fixated upon them that they couldn't even see the dangerous glint behind them. such loathing was set upon those so foolish to be blinded by just the beauty of something, like touching a rose without knowing about its thorns. it was a lust-filled decision to ever do such a thing, and it irked her indefinitely. or maybe, it wasn't such things that brought the distaste to her, perhaps it was the thing she despised yet secretly longed for. love.

no, that's stupid. you're being foolish, pip. she scolded herself mentally as she moved with efficiency through the forest, making no sound besides the gentle crinkling of leaves beneath her small paws. her ears were perked forwards, showing her tone of alertness as she listened for something besides the cry of songbirds as they fluttered along the gnarled branches of trees. most went unnoticed by their predators, blending into their surroundings with tawny pelts or speckled, bland feathers. however, a flash of red from the fellow cardinal or even the red crown adorned on the back of the woodpecker would strike out so blatantly through the foliage.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ 8. |

Postby starshine, » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:30 pm

๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ โ™›
      laine's ears perked at the sound of whit's voice, calling to her. she jumped up and looked guiltily at roma, "i'm sorry roma..." she said, licking his ear as she brushed past him to go find whit and help him. she ran to whitfield, "of course." she said, glancing at roman and ika. she looked at roman. who seemed hurt. "are you hurt?" she asked, examining him.

๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผฉ โ™›
      rai glanced back down at the female wolf as she explained her story. "well.. maybe they're not the right one for you," he said, "but i'm not the one to ask with crushes, i have no experience with the feeling." he said, his tail flicking at the thought of loving someone who you knew didn't love you back, it was sad really. he vowed he would never experience that pain unless he knew that the other would love him just the same.

๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผน๏ผธ โ™›
      onyx growled at sollus. then reluctantly followed the wolf. he briefly got a glimpse of the alpha rushing away before they arrived, there were 6 wolves there, 3 loners and now 4 pack members. he snorted, "busy day i presume." he joked, his ears twitching. he then glanced at the other loners, one being examined by a healer and the other standing there quietly.
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ” โSvana post 1

Postby โ˜ผ โ„“ ส‹ ะผ ฯƒ s » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:32 am

โ•”XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXโ•—

S v a n a

(Sv-on-uh)

gender- female
age- 3 years old
rank- loner
status- torn; uncertain; affectionate; calm
tagged- Gray
form

โ•šXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXโ•

The lilac-brown fae's intrusive visionaries watched as the brute called Gray gradually lowered himself lower to the earth, his feathery banner beginning to waver back and forth slowly. Svana descended her lean frame back onto the body of the branch as well, observing his every move, taking in every word that cascaded from his jaws; a flowing river of saturated honey. Once his last statement had subsided, the she-wolf's optics were once again round with a mixture of astonishment and perplextion. Had this brute just... admitted his feelings for her? What was she to do? How was she supposed to respond? Deep inside she knew there was something there, tugging at her delicate heartstrings, longing to burst out of her chest and surface into reality- yearning to be freed of this stoically, emotionless prison. A feeling that submerged her with warmth from head to toe. She had experienced this feeling before... it had overcome her mind and had taken control of her actions and words; affection was a strange feeling, it was as if she wasn't herself at times. She had felt heart-ache and pain in her lifetime before, that's all this feeling had rewarded her with, and she just wasn't sure she could face that crestfallen emotion again so soon. Swallowing the lump in her throat, Svana lifted her cranium from her paws, eyes shining serenely.
"Gray, I..." She began, but she trailed off as she looked into those amber orbs, now clouded with a certain longing as well as guilt. He was so worried about presenting himself wrong- though she had already done that with their first encounter- she actually felt sympathy for him. He truly meant all this, didn't he...? But the last wolf she had trusted with herself had double-crossed her, who's to say this one wasn't deceiving her as well. Svana was in such a fierce battle with her own thoughts and emotions, she felt like she would be sick. She had only just met this brute yesterday, why was this so difficult for her? Was it the way his eyes glistened when he thought he was impressing her? His sympathy and consideration for every wolf's feelings and desires? His gentle, understanding personality, his captivating looks? No... perhaps it was because he was the first male she had met in her life who actually took interest in her, who actually cared about she and her insecurities. 'I could see you were frightened,' she most certainly had been, yet the brute cared about that. He cared about her... not like her previous mate had, but in a different way. Slowly, Svana found a warm, sincere smile inching it's way across her maw.
Was it a bad decision to trust in the very first wolf she had met since moons had passed?
Probably.
Was she most-likely out of her mind?
Definitely.
This is insane...

"... I think you're pretty neat too, Gray. But... you need to understand, we just met." She responded carefully, remaining calm and gentle with her tone and choice of diction. "Let's just... take it slow. Let's just... talk?" Svana's voice was partly full of suggestiveness rather than confirmity. "I honestly don't know anything about you." She knew what she was getting herself into, opening up to another male after so long of being confined to the shadows of loneliness. But even she knew she couldn't stay like that forever. Deep within her heart and mind, she knew she longed to show someone her affection and for someone to give it back to her. She was still a young wolf, but she wanted that more than anything... who didn't? It was time for her to start taking her chances, and this brute didn't seem bad at all. No matter how much she denied it, she ached to get to know this brute. Perhaps he would prove to her that he was a good wolf on the interior just as much as the exterior after all. Or perhaps they could simply just be good friends. Only time would tell.

โ˜ผ โ„“ ส‹ ะผ ฯƒ s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ” โ๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฐ๐‘˜๐”ข๐”ฑ. | ๐”š๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฃ ๐“ก๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข ๐“ก๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐‘ฆ | O&A!

Postby Yunjin » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:21 pm

She stepped out of the denning area, and grasped some moss off the nearest tree. A few minutes later, Yvette decided it was enough.
The she wolf tossed out the old moss and replaced it with the new. She couldn't ever remember anyone doing this task for her, even as a pup. Always her versus the world. Of course that had changed when she joined the pack, but on the inside she felt so.. conflicted. Always fighting some sort of mental war with herself. Sometimes though, Yvette just couldn't shake the feeling and wandered off to be alone.
Rolling up the old plants with the nose, she picked it up with her canines, tasting just the slightest hint of something sweet and filled with sunshine, though a bit faded. With a flick of her head, she threw the ball out of camp. Satisfied with her work, she decided to lie down and rest her weary body.
Yvette had a good night's sleep, but still blackness lingered at the edge of her mind like a cloud, blotching her thoughts away. Turning around and settling into a better position for the last time, the fae drifted off into a light, dreamless, sleep.
Yunjin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™• โ” e i g h t

Postby clarke, » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:09 pm

( โ™• ) - G R A Y ! !
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

rank. lead healer age. four years location. river tags. svana

Thrill surged through Gray's ligaments and he sat up, banner slowly swaying. He tilted his crown slightly, wondering how to introduce himself. Should he tell her about his life as a loner? Or would that shoo her away? About his mother, and her awful death? No, that nothing Gray would ever talk about. He decided on his pack life, it was the most serene and easy-to-explain. "I'm the healer in the Lipian pack. I heal, and defend, the injured. But-" He added slowly, almost awkwardly, "-helping with the pups is my favorite part. They're like a ray of hope, for everyone, even the bitter, scared, or stubborn in our pack."

He continued on, telling her about his friendship with the Alpha, how they despised each other when Gray first found the pack. How he had taught Gray how to be gentle, and stern; how to heal, and how to care. He had taught the oddly marked brute how to love, and how to defend those he cared about. He mused about how he could never harm another wolf, not after what he had experienced; and how hopeless he sometimes felt after losing some wolves he treated. He told her about how his trainees; and how much joy they brought to his world. He told her how he cared for everyone in his pack, despite their wrong doings and their reckless actions. He told her his heart and soul, without even meaning to.

When he had finished, he ducked his head and his audits slowly pinned against his cranium. He was nervous, but utterly sure he had said the right things. If the she-wolf did not care for him after he had revealed his weaknesses, strengths, and worries; then Gray could concede to the idea that at least he knew he had been honest.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ” โ huit

Postby mellow. » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:21 pm

( โŒ– ) - - ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผด ! !
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
rank. loner age. 4 years acting. unimpressed location. river tags. "maxine", two pack members word count. tbd
      xxxxxxxx Elliot felt like the breath was knocked out of her when she felt a heavy force ram into her side before standing above her and immediately making a remark. Her brain was fuzzy and she was a little dizzy, but that didn't show on her face. She was glad that Maxine hadn't blinded her, but Elliot could taste her blood in her mouth, for when she was shoved away from Maxine, she tore off some of the black female's chest fur.
      When this new male finished his sentence, Elliot replied in the honeyed, innocent tone that was often used by her to deceive strangersโ€” unlike the unco alluring, smooth tone laced with poison that was her real voice.
      "It's as good a day as any, don't you think? she remarked, the words leaking from her maw as smoothly as the blood that was doing the same.

"Now, mister, kindly step away from me. If not," she began, gazing into his eyes steadily. Seeing as he was standing directly above her, she felt vulnerable and weak. Feeling impuissant was not an option for Elliotโ€” she always had to get her way.
      "I'm going to find a way to make you. So I suggest you move first, love, because I like things going to planโ€” and I didn't plan on bruising anyone's ego today." she said, without a hint of real humor in her voiceโ€”a hint of a grin danced on her maw, though, showing some type of amusement at the entire situation. She couldn't twist her head to see, but she wondered if the pack female that had attacked her ear was anywhere near. Thinking of this, Elliot realized her ear (with a few other parts of her) were still bleeding. It wasn't as bad as before, but now it was really hurting. It was the rush of adrenaline that allowed her to numb the pain and fight, but now it was flickering. The energetic glint faded from her eyes slowly. She thought this new male was going to want to fight, however, meaning she could get that burst of energy she neededโ€” but the question was whether she would use it to battle or simply escape.
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ” โ๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฐ๐‘˜๐”ข๐”ฑ. | ๐”š๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฃ ๐“ก๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข ๐“ก๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐‘ฆ | O&A!

Postby aubunny » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:29 pm

โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€
๏ผˆ๏ผŽ ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผก -- the hunter with a heart of gold !
[ gender -- fae ] [ rank -- hunter ]
[ mate -- none ] [ crush -- sollus ] [ mood -- upset ]
[ location -- in a flowerfield ] [ tags -- rai ]
โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€
"Huh? You don't?" she asked, ear flicking. "I've had many crushes,
but I've always been too late. By the time I've worked up my courage,
they've had a mate or they've become something more than just a
lower role, like Whitfield." Larentia sighed again before standing
up and padding around.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ two. ] repost though,,

Postby carpe noctem. » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:38 am

โ ๏ผฅ๏ผฐ๏ผฉ๏ผฐ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผน โ€” ( โ™” )
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rank. loner feeling. alert age. four location. forest tagged. none

bright azure orbs looked up at the lush forestry above them, like a set of swirling hurricanes carefully captured into the glassy sockets of a wolf. or, more fitting for epiphany, a set of scorching hot flames that were contained, kept ablaze by the dark thoughts that were set upon them by their user like gasoline. the blue look to her orbs were unusual, exotic even. it was helpfully, too, able to keep oneself so fixated upon them that they couldn't even see the dangerous glint behind them. such loathing was set upon those so foolish to be blinded by just the beauty of something, like touching a rose without knowing about its thorns. it was a lust-filled decision to ever do such a thing, and it irked her indefinitely. or maybe, it wasn't such things that brought the distaste to her, perhaps it was the thing she despised yet secretly longed for. love.

no, that's stupid. you're being foolish, pip. she scolded herself mentally as she moved with efficiency through the forest, making no sound besides the gentle crinkling of leaves beneath her small paws. her ears were perked forwards, showing her tone of alertness as she listened for something besides the cry of songbirds as they fluttered along the gnarled branches of trees. most went unnoticed by their predators, blending into their surroundings with tawny pelts or speckled, bland feathers. however, a flash of red from the fellow cardinal or even the red crown adorned on the back of the woodpecker would strike out so blatantly through the foliage.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me