LOST (A cat and dog roleplay) Closed/Second V made

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: LOST (A cat and dog roleplay) Open!

Postby iyori » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:35 pm

Bella I Female I Mac's territory I
Bella's neck fur bristled uncomfortably. She did not trust any dogs- especially a pack dog. She growled,
"Why should I tell you? I have no interest in names"
It was entirely true, she was curious to here others names. Bella hated her name and decided that someday she would change it. As she spoke, the scrawny rat quivered in her jaws, making Bella nervous. She tightened her grip on it, digging her paws in the ground to keep from attacking.
iyori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemonteabean » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:50 pm

~MoonWolf~ wrote:
Spencer/2.6/Female/Aussie Shepard/Crush: None/Mate: None/Pups: None/Speaks to: Nobody

Spencer crept along the sidewalk, flinching each time a vehicle roared past her. Her heart raced as a vehicle full of noisy children approached and her tail tucked under her back legs as they shouted something at her. She turned and raced down along an alley, suddenly whimpering with fright as a rat scurried past her. She huffed and slowed down to a walk, sniffing the air in search for something to eat. She started to relax as she picked up the scent of another dog. She decided to track the scent.

(There are no humans in this rp. :/)
“You know you're in love when you can't fall
asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
“You only live once, but if you do it right,
once is enough.”
― Mae West
lemonteabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:13 pm

Flint ; Cat Group 1 Leader ; Tags: Mittens
The tom had finally finished cleaning himself and looked over at his subordinate. "So, Mittens, have you decided yet which of the twins you want to take over your position for you while you're taking care of your kits?" He asked her calmly.

Ruby ; Dog Group 1 Member; Tags: Dog Group 1
"Oh! I'll go!" She barked, happily volunteering to go with her alpha, determined to be helpful in any way possible.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MoonWolf~ » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:08 pm

EchoCat13570 wrote:
~MoonWolf~ wrote:
Spencer/2.6/Female/Aussie Shepard/Crush: None/Mate: None/Pups: None/Speaks to: Nobody

Spencer crept along the sidewalk, flinching each time a vehicle roared past her. Her heart raced as a vehicle full of noisy children approached and her tail tucked under her back legs as they shouted something at her. She turned and raced down along an alley, suddenly whimpering with fright as a rat scurried past her. She huffed and slowed down to a walk, sniffing the air in search for something to eat. She started to relax as she picked up the scent of another dog. She decided to track the scent.

(There are no humans in this rp. :/)

I'm sorry, I got it mixed up with another RP, I'll repost
~MoonWolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MoonWolf~ » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:15 pm

Spencer crept along the sidewalk, flinching each time she heard a sudden loud sound. Her heart raced as some cats shrieked nearby and her tail tucked under her back legs as they hissed at her. She turned and raced down along an alley, suddenly whimpering with fright as a rat scurried past her. She huffed and slowed down to a walk, sniffing the air in search for something to eat. She started to relax as she picked up the scent of another dog. She decided to track the scent.
~MoonWolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:15 am

Malcolm "Mac" / 3 / male / Scottish terrier / Dog Group 1 Leader / tags all dogs who are present, Hannah and Ruby

Mac's whiskers shifted as he smiled. "Wonderful! Thank you, Hannah and Ruby!" He barked. Shaking himself, he put his nose to the wind. Frowning, he stated "and not a moment too soon. I smell unfamiliar dog all around us. The rest of you stay here and only move if I howl," he ordered. He didn't want his pack members to get hurt.

As Mac trotted towards the patrol route, he reflected on his intense nature. He knew it may be unsettling and scary at times, but it was the only way a small dog like him could run a pack.
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basicc. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:37 am

♀ | casey
    female collie dog member feeling; weak, adventurous
    Casey sighed, she had wanted to accompany the patrol but had not been chosen - she would stay in camp instead. "I guess i'll go on a hunt then. We could do with some more food," The collie muttered. She turned and made her way towards the edge of the territory.

♂ | mortaki
    male german shepherd dog subordinate feeling; calm
    The german shepherd rolled his eyes and let out an amused grunt. "A lot of mouth for a rouge, but i'll let you be. You look skinny and even though you are on my territory I wouldn't find it fair to starve another dog. Though i'd get away from the border as if Mac finds you here.. Well, he won't let you off that easy." Mortaki gave the stranger one last look before strolling back over the border. Although he was a strong, defensive and often uncaring dog, he knew that it would be wrong to let one of his kind die of starvation. He called over his shoulder, "Bye stranger."

♂ | asher
    male black shorthair member feeling; pleased, helpful
    "Get down!" Asher hissed in a panic-filled whisper, ducking behind a pile of rubble. As they were walking he had seen - and very distinctively smelt - a pack of wild dogs lurking. "What do we do now?" The black tom whispered. His heart was pounding in his chest, this cat could fight of course but he was more a mind manipulator than a fierce fighter like his twin sister.

♀ | omen
    female black shorthair member feeling; interested
    The shorthair pressed herself behind the rubble, staring at her brother, "We watch them and pray that they don't sniff us out. If they pass with no problems, we go onto their territory and see what we can snatch from their camp." She seemed very confident with her decision, knowing that if they could grab some things it would help out her group. Omen could sense her brothers slight fear though and let her tail graze over his shoulder. She whispered to him softly, "Brother, you're brave and strong. We can take on dogs because we've done it before so don't worry."
【basicc.
────────────────────────────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi! i'm basicc. (or ash) <3
i've been around for a while, but have only recently come
back to CS again ! feel free to send me trades, message or
invite me to anything warrior cats related!
(っ◔◡◔)っ thank you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
basicc.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iyori » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:11 am

Bella I Female I Mac's territory I
Bella was relieved. She quickly trotted off, trying to avoid anymore dogs. She began to worry that she would become skittish overtime, and the other dogs would take advantage of her. Bella snapped the thought out of her mind as she slowly crossed over the territory that was not claimed. She decided that she had to stop being risky and stay completely out of sight. She settled down by a hedge and began to eat the rat, that made her hunger increase. She twitched with frustration, she needed to pick up her gang on getting food before the pack dogs got it all.
Last edited by iyori on Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iyori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemonteabean » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:27 am

Muffin|Female|6|Subordinate of Cat Group 1

Muffin sighed, shrugging. "I am leaning towards choosing Asher. He seems to have all the qualities needed to take over, even if only for a few weeks," Muffin replied. She really didn't have much to choose from, and Omen seemed much too excitable. Muffin nodded to confirm her decision. "Yes, Asher will do just fine."
“You know you're in love when you can't fall
asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
“You only live once, but if you do it right,
once is enough.”
― Mae West
lemonteabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rootspring » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:39 pm

Mabel-Female-Cat

The streets were eerily quiet- which wasn't unusual. They were always eerily quiet. A large molly moved down an alley without a sound, her body nearly touching the large building next to her. Her intention was to keep to the shadows, away from anything that could hurt her. Her name was Mabel, and she was distrustful of the other creatures left behind in the ruin, was distrustful of any living creature, really.
Suddenly the scent of a dog hit her, strong and close. A whimper sounded ahead of her, along with the scurrying of a rat, tiny feet pattering on the stone. Mabel's matted, dirty fur rose in alarm, and she silently cursed herself for not scenting the air before she was so close to this dog. She stalked around the corner to see a shepherd dog, and faced it- no, her, by the smell of her, with blue eyes full of malice. A growl sounded low in her throat, vibrating through her impressive chest.

(@ ~MoonWolf~)

missing cats: 4
rootspring

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me