~т н є в α я η~ OLD NOT ACCEPTING

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ~т н є в α я η~ Accepting!

Postby Spiritjaguar » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:26 am

Scout

Fox•Female•Chicken Coop•Tags; Kanyai, Moose, Koda, others XD

Scout's lips drew back in a snarl at the rooster "I wouldn't push it bud, you're my prey." She attempted to get him to back off, but then she had an idea. She leapt at the rooster and had him beneath her. "Move towards me and he dies, move away from the hole and I'll run without him." She growled at the dogs.
Spiritjaguar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iyori » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:05 am

Shadow
Female I Dog I Wild I I got nothing :3 I Tags: Freya, Moose, Kanayi, Scout, Koda, Skanda
Shadow's fur bristled nervously. Koda's life was at risk. She dug her claws into the ground and snarled, "How do you feel about having dog meat?" She angled her ears toward the other fight going on, nervously twitching her ears. The trick had to work. Shadow let out one vicious howl and stretched her neck forward, waiting for a reply.
iyori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gustave » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:32 pm

Moose
| Dog | Male | Feeling: Scared/Angry | Age: 1 years | Tags: Scout, Shadow, Koda, others? |

Moose looked at what was going on. He immediately ran towards the fox, knowing the fox wouldn't be quick enough to kill Koda. He lunged at Scout pinning him down from the side. He glanced at the other dog fondly then quickly looked back at the fox. "Koda, go back in the coop with the hens!" He yelled not looking back. His claws were digging into the foxes shoulders. "Leave and never come back," He growled loudly ready to bite Scout's neck if he refused.

Caspar
| Human | Male | Feeling: Happy/Nervous | Age: 24 years | Tags: Pandora, Pistol |

Caspar ignored the kicks and kept washing her off until he felt like she was done. He grabbed the curry and began to brush out the knots and dirt out gently. He hoped she liked it, most horses did. Wait, is this horse wild? He thought. She did find him outside... He dismissed the thought and kept brushing.

Milly
| Human | Female | Feeling: Happy/Nervous | Age: 35 years | Tags: Juno |

Milly saw the poor cat lying on the grass. She picked him up carefully and ran towards the house. She put Juno down in the bathroom and shut the door making sure Juno didn't walk out. She started the bathtub, but only put it to about an inch high. She put Juno in the warm water and started to gently scrub the blood and mud off Juno.
Gustave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhong » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:57 pm

Rosella

Nickname: Rose; Rosey
Personality: Introvert; Intelligent; Helpful

Species: Dog; Specifically A White Shepherd

Mother: Nia; Taken
Father: Riuk; Taken
Siblings: Daze, Redwood; They All Split Ways
Kids: None; No Mate

History: As A Young Pup, Her Parents Were Taken By Someone Who She Has Yet To Find And She, Her Sister Daze, And Her Brother Redwood Parted Ways And Haven't Seen Each Other Since.
Appearances: She Has A Clean, White Coat And Dark Brown Eyes. She Also Has A Decent Size Chunk Missing From Her Ear.
Other: She Wants To Have Pups { PM Me If You're Interested In Your Dog Becoming Mates With Rose }; She'd Bisexual
zhong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gustave » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:14 pm

Rosey is accepted, can't wait to role-play with you!
heyo

Gustave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iyori » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:28 pm

Pandora
Female I Horse I Outside Paddock I Honestly, what is the use of writing this?? I Tags: Casper
Pandora did not appreciate the comb as she usually did. She began to wonder if it was a good idea if the person knew about the filly. She decided they wouldn't know about the sweet meadow grass. Pandora reared up and began thrashing. She felt ashamed of herself, how she caused enough trouble but if anyone understood they wouldn't judge her. Pandora let out a loud snort and pawed the ground.
iyori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhong » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:41 pm

Rosella
Rose / Rosey
2 Years
White Shepherd
Tags Open!

Rosella padded through the grass, bored. She looked for something to entertain herself; dogs obviously didn't do that. She spotted a butterfly and began leaping in the air to catch it. She didn't care if she looking immature; she didn't care if she looked idiotic. She was having fun, alright? What matters more than entertainment? She bounced around in the grass until she was so tired that she laid down to take a break.
zhong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:00 pm

Skanda.

"I'd eat anything..." She replied, licking her lips while she padded closer. Slightly unnerved by the howl, she stopped in her tracks, "whatever she's doing.. I'm goin' for it." She lunged, attempting to snap onto Shadow's neck, however she was still slightly stunned.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irunwithwolves » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:14 pm

Name:: Clayton Frost or Clay for short

Crush: naw

Kids?: Naw but one day

Job: barn hand// Vet Tech

History: He grew up in a small town of Louisiana, he loves animals with all this heart and will do anything for them. Clayton spent years in College studying environmental science and has a bachelors degree in it, he is all country boy and stays true to his roots; some say that his gears turn slow but its all worth it.

Personality: Clayton is a kind hearted man who will drop everything for anyone or anything but cross him and he has the venom of a rattle snake.

Vehicle: Image

Name:: Midnight song
Nickname:: Cricket
Breed:: Mustang
Training:: roping
History:: was born and raised by Clayton by hand
Personality:: very laid back, can be ridden by anyone.
But is fast.
Last edited by Irunwithwolves on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Irun, a single mother and military personnel. If I don't respond within a few days please don't kick me out, I am a very busy person.

Irunwithwolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gustave » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:15 pm

Accepted! Can't wait for Caspar and Clayton to meet!
heyo

Gustave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me