The Ways of the Packs (New and Accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Ways of the Packs (New and Accepting!)

Postby drift. » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:09 pm

Montiago
Male::Crush, ::Camp,:: Open/AHIGA, Swift

Montiago followed his sister up to Ahiga, bowing his big head in respect. He nudged his sister to do the same. He noticed his sister's trouble again and quickly helped. "Should we hunt? Kind of get to know our new territory a bit." Montiago held his head high so he looked stronger, pricking his ears towards his leader

Swift
fae::Hunter::Crush, ::Camp:: Ahiga and Montiago

Swift slunk up to her new alpha, trying to remain calm and confident. Head raised and tilted slightly to the side, she opened her jaws to talk when Montiago pawed at her leg. She bent down, licking her chops before straightening up again. "Alpha, as hunter..." she paused, unsure of what she meant. She glanced gratefully at Montiago as he explained. Her blue eyes shone under the darkness of the trees, making them look like ice.

Storm
Beta female:: Tagging Alpha Creek

Storm glanced over at her alpha and called to her, "I can go hunting, since we have none yet," she offered kindly, her tail wagging ever so slightly
Last edited by drift. on Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritjaguar » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:49 am

Ahiga-Male-Crush:Open-Camp:Aspen-Tagging:Montiago and Swift

Ahiga held the males gaze easily, though he did not want tension he did need to make sure his dominant position was held. "That is a good idea Montiago, we'll hunt as a group." He nodded to the shewolf as well.

Creek-Female-Crush:Open-Camp:Slough Creek: Tagging:Storm

"Sounds good, we might as well do a border partol." Creek said and rose to hunt, beckoning Swift to follow.
Last edited by Spiritjaguar on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritjaguar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:54 am

Montiago

Montiago followed his sister, being the caboose of the patrol. He studied his paws and his surroundings for most of the hunting trip, scenting the air here and there. At last, he caught scent of deer. It was stale, but worth a shot. He woofed softly, pointing with his ears upwind, where the scent was coming from.

Swift
fae::Hunter::Crush, ::Camp:: Ahiga and Montiago

The dark fae followed after Ahiga, keeping her head low and nose alert. Swift thought she scented deer, but it was faint and not strong, so she let it slide. She took note of every rock and tree and creature, mentally making note of how to get around. Swift rolled her eyes when her brother finally smelled the deer. But, she nodded towards him anyway.

Storm

Storm nodded and followed after Creek. She watched her every movement and admired her lithe and confidence as she made her way through the forest. Storm noticed how powerful her haunches looked compared to her own. Wierd, she must've had to do a lot to get that much in shape. She thought quizzically. Storm called up to the grey wolf, "Alpha, what kind of landmarks mark the border between us and the Aspen pack?"

hey! im drift
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritjaguar » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:49 pm

Ahiga-Male-Crush:Open-Camp:Aspen-Tagging:Montiago and Swift

Ahiga noted Montiago and Swifts' quick response to the elk. He made eye contact, inviting them to the front of the patrol to lead. He beckoned Swift to the front to lead, to see how she would do.

Creek-Female-Crush:Open-Camp:Slough Creek: Tagging:Storm

Creek slowed her pace to walk beside the white wolf, "Well, there is a small brook that divides the territory. There is a large tree, an oak with intertwined branches. That is a half mile marker from here to their territory. Throughout our land are a bunch of bubbly springs as well, and to the North there is a large creek. This creek is only slightly smaller than a river and it is titled after our pack; Slough Creek." The Alpha enjoyed imagining the layout of the land, it was beautiful. "So tell me about yourself."
Last edited by Spiritjaguar on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritjaguar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:06 am

Montiago

Montiago followed his sister, being the caboose of the patrol. He studied his paws and his surroundings for most of the hunting trip, scenting the air here and there. At last, he caught scent of deer. It was stale, but worth a shot. He woofed softly, pointing with his ears upwind, where the scent was coming from.

Swift and Montiago
fae::Hunter::Crush, ::Camp:: Ahiga and Montiago and Swift

Swift nodded and kept low as she lead the way towards the herd. Once they were within seeing distance she dropped down until her belly fur brushed the ground. Thinking quickly, she turned to her brother and shifted her ears towards the right of the herd, motioning for him to go around the herds east flank. Looking at her alpha she tilted her head, growling softly, "I'm going around their north flank to the back of the herd and picking out one elk. Montiago will give you a signal to be ready for when we both separate the elk from its herd." she took a deep breath, glancing at both brutes, "Ready?" she moved around the west side, and back behind the herd, staying low. She raised her head and could see Montiago's black ears pointing up from the grass. She pinpointed a younger doe who bawd lazily to the herd, she looked fatter and slower than the rest, spoiled by a good spring and summer. She weaved around the elk, sending it skipping towards Montiago, who growled and nipped at it's haunches

Storm

Storm listened intently to her new leader, exasperated with how much there was to know. "I enjoy hunting and patrolling," she began, "but now that I'm beta, I make the patrols." she laughed dryly, "I'll probably sneak in on a few to see how the rest of the pack is doing.

hey! im drift
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritjaguar » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:54 am

Ahiga:Alpha Male::Tagging Swift and Montaigo

Ahiga nodded briskly in agreement and circled to the opposite side than the two hunters. When Swift drove the doe towards Montiago Ahiga took off at a parallel. He was slower but successfully positioned himself to be able to cut off the deer if it veered off course.

Creek::Alpha Female:: Tagging Storm

Creek chuckled "Well you're free to join patrols whenever, as a leader or not, it creates bonds." She tilted her head thoughtfully "I believe in a strong bond between the ranks, authority is a symbol of wisdom and respect. But lower ranks also experience different things and are also respectable. Even the omega has a role to play."
Spiritjaguar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:41 am

-----------------------------------------
name: Alexio
nickname: None
month of birth: October
breed: Alaskan Wolf
pack: Aspen

eye color: Orange/Honey colored
fur color and length: Long black coat
height: 33 inches.
weight: 180 lbs.
body structure: Alexio is a strong big wolf. Weighing
180 pounds and measuring 5.8 feet in length and 2.8 feet in height.
body modifications: scars on
maw and neck from fights.

dislikes: Clinginess, repeated noises, pups
personality: Stubborn, hot-tempered,
untrusting, tense, vengeful, un-friendly

mother: Starlin
father: Moss
sister(s): Nellie
brother(s): none
mates: --
pups:--

Alexio was born into a pack that was destroyed by a decease. It was said that those who acquired this virus would foam from the mouth and kill anyone in sight. The pack leader Obsidian decided that in order to save the blood line he must exile all healthy pups. Alexio and his sister Nellie pups from a Beta were sent out. They all stuck together in a group and Alexio quickly became the leader. They didn't have the strength to become a pack. Not only were they all related but the fight for leadership was never ending. Alexio and Nellie were the best fighters always one step in front of everyone else. That was until one of the members became ill with the same virus that had killed the pack. A fight broke out with deciding the members fate. All of them had been raised to kill and the blood thirstiness and rage inside of them exploded. Some survived the fight. His sister stopped fighting and started to hunt. Alexio disapproves of this as he knows the fighter she used to be.

name: Nellie
nickname: Nell
date of birth: sometime around October

eye color: icy blue
fur color and length: long coat, white
height: 2ft
weight: 51 lbs
body structure: small, fast.
body modifications: none

dislikes: fights, pigs.
personality: kind, good hearted,
friendly, patient, trusting.

sister(s): none
brother(s): Alexio

Nellie was born into a pack that was destroyed by a decease. It was said that those who acquired this virus would foam from the mouth and kill anyone in sight. The pack leader Obsidian decided that in order to save the blood line he must exile all healthy pups. Nellie and her brother Alexio, pups from a Beta were sent out. They all stuck together in a group and Alexio quickly became the leader. They didn't have the strength to become a pack. Not only were they all related but the fight for leadership was never ending. Alexio and Nellie were the best fighters always one step in front of everyone else. That was until one of the members became ill with the same virus that had killed the pack. A fight broke out with deciding the members fate. All of them had been raised to kill and the blood thirstiness and rage inside of them exploded. When the fight ended everyone went their own ways. Nellie couldn't understand what had happened during the fight. She was so used to being in control of everything, not being in control of herself scared her. She down ranked herself and joined the Aspen pack as a hunter.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritjaguar » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:24 am

♡ Pineapple ♡ wrote:

name: Alexio
nickname: None
month of birth: October

eye color: Orange/Honey colored
fur color and length: Long black coat
height: 33 inches.
weight: 180 lbs.
body structure: Alexio is a strong big wolf. Weighing
180 pounds and measuring 5.8 feet in length and 2.8 feet in height.
body modifications: scars on
maw and neck from fights.

dislikes: Clinginess, repeated noises, pups
personality: Stubborn, hot-tempered,
untrusting, tense, vengeful, un-friendly

sister(s): Nellie
brother(s): none

Alexio was born into a pack that was destroyed by a decease. It was said that those who acquired this virus would foam from the mouth and kill anyone in sight. The pack leader Obsidian decided that in order to save the blood line he must exile all healthy pups. Alexio and his sister Nellie pups from a Beta were sent out. They all stuck together in a group and Alexio quickly became the leader. They didn't have the strength to become a pack. Not only were they all related but the fight for leadership was never ending. Alexio and Nellie were the best fighters always one step in front of everyone else. That was until one of the members became ill with the same virus that had killed the pack. A fight broke out with deciding the members fate. All of them had been raised to kill and the blood thirstiness and rage inside of them exploded. Some survived the fight. His sister stopped fighting and started to hunt. Alexio disapproves of this as he knows the fighter she used to be.

name: Nellie
nickname: Nell
date of birth: sometime around October

eye color: icy blue
fur color and length: long coat, white
height: 2ft
weight: 51 lbs
body structure: small, fast.
body modifications: none

dislikes: fights, pigs.
personality: kind, good hearted,
friendly, patient, trusting.

sister(s): none
brother(s): Alexio

Nellie was born into a pack that was destroyed by a decease. It was said that those who acquired this virus would foam from the mouth and kill anyone in sight. The pack leader Obsidian decided that in order to save the blood line he must exile all healthy pups. Nellie and her brother Alexio, pups from a Beta were sent out. They all stuck together in a group and Alexio quickly became the leader. They didn't have the strength to become a pack. Not only were they all related but the fight for leadership was never ending. Alexio and Nellie were the best fighters always one step in front of everyone else. That was until one of the members became ill with the same virus that had killed the pack. A fight broke out with deciding the members fate. All of them had been raised to kill and the blood thirstiness and rage inside of them exploded. When the fight ended everyone went their own ways. Nellie couldn't understand what had happened during the fight. She was so used to being in control of everything, not being in control of herself scared her. She down ranked herself and joined the Aspen pack as a hunter.

Accepted into wanted packs and roles, start off at the den since the Aspen pack is out on a hunt)
Last edited by Spiritjaguar on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritjaguar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Do you think you could have Ahiga bump Swift up to Beta female or does the beta male have to choose?
Montiago

Montiago grabbed the neck and shook it wildly. His sister and him made a good team. They usually always caught what they went after with their tactic and wit. He continued biting until the body went limp.

Swift and Montiago
fae::Hunter::Crush, ::Camp:: Ahiga and Montiago and Swift

Swift dashed around to the elk, grabbing it's haunches and pinning it as Montiago took the killing bite.

Storm

Storm nodded, "it does, doesn't it?" she padded along more briskly, given new energy at the thought of packmate's she could help and guide. She looked up and noticed it getting a bit dark. "I'm sure there will be more wolves to join." storm commented enthusiastically.

hey! im drift
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:06 am

Raven
Gender-Female
Age-2 1/2 years
Eyes-Gold
Rank-Hunter
Pack-Aspen
Fur-mix color
Breed- 80% wolf with 20% husky (secret about her)
Personality-Loyal Shy Persistent Fast Agile Cunning Sneaky Protective Aggressive.
Strengths- slim tiny body Makin her Fast an Agile as well as a great Tracker
Weakeness- Part dog making her smaller an weaker then other wolves as well as less likely to gain a mate
Description- Image
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me