▴ᴛʜᴇ ϙᴜɪᴇᴛ ▴ ᴅᴏɢ/ᴡᴏʟғ ʀᴘ▴

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ▴ᴛʜᴇ ϙᴜɪᴇᴛ ▴ ᴅᴏɢ/ᴡᴏʟғ ʀᴘ▴

Postby drift. » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:26 am

:Jinx:
Male:: 6yrs:: Crush, Atlas::Stream/Forest ::Tagging Atlas

Jinx winced and nodded, standing with his left forepaw tucked close to his chest. "ok, I'm ready." his face set in a determined line, Jinx leaned heavily on his friend's side, hopping forward one step. "This is going to take a while-" he woofed softly, trying to add humor to the painful event.

[quote="Perfect Drift"]:Memphis:
Female::4yrs::Crush, Open::Stream:Tagging Buddy:: Angry, flustered

Memphis growled quietly, but it slowly faded as it spoke. "'sa'll right." she mumbled, her pelt prickling slightly as she noticed not only was it not a fox, but a wolf. She started panting heavily in the cramped space. "You can sleep here if you like..." she said quietly, trying not to get on his bad side. "Name's Memphis."

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:49 am

ᴘʟᴜᴛᴏ
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ﹣ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜ﹣ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Pluto sat alone at the stream, her head laying on her paws peacefully. Her eyes would occasionally flicker to the fish in the stream that were swimming around with no care in the world. She sighed, remembering the times when she was a pup, her and her mother would always watch the fish. Her crystal blue eyes were filled with sorrow, she missed the good old days. (( Pluto is open))

ᴀʀᴇs
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ﹣ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜ﹣ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Ares was totally oblivious to what had happened, as he was taking a nap by the stream. He woke up, feeling rather hungry. He got up and went to the prey pile to get a hare to eat. (( Ares is open ))
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:51 am

--------------------------------------------------
Name ↣ Oliver
Age ↣9 months
Gender ↣ Male
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
tags ↣ Nobody

Oliver was very bored, Probably the most bored he had ever been before! Oliver laughed at that thought and walked around.. He was counting his steps, One foot after another when he bumped into Pluto. Tumbling over her back, he turned from where he fell on his back and smiled. "Hello!" He Said
Last edited by cornspurrd. on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:56 am

ᴘʟᴜᴛᴏ
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ﹣ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜ﹣ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Pluto chuckled at Oliver's actions, " Hey Oliver... how you doing?" she responded with the wag of her tail. She smiled and sat up, giving her attention to Oliver.

ᴀʀᴇs
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ﹣ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜ﹣ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Ares was totally oblivious to what had happened, as he was taking a nap by the stream. One thing to know about Ares is that he can sleep through almost anything. He woke up, feeling rather hungry. He got up and went to the prey pile to get a hare to eat. ( Ares is open )
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:58 am

Name ↣ Oliver
Age ↣9 months
Gender ↣ Male
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
tags ↣ Nobody

Oliver Laughed I am doing great! You? Oliver sat up and tilted his heat full attention to Pluto, And the bee buzzing around him. As he waited for a responce he nipped at the bee.
Last edited by cornspurrd. on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:31 am

ᴘʟᴜᴛᴏ
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ﹣ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜ﹣ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Pluto nodded, " I'm doing good..." she said hesitantly. She looked at her surroundings, the stream, the towering trees, the mountains in the distance....Sorrow still filled her eyes, the then looked at Oliver. " it was nice talking to you but im going to go on a walk... see you around Oliver..." she said, getting up and walking away rather swiftly. Its not that she didn't like Oliver but she just needed to get everything off her mind and the way she does that is by taking walks...

ᴀʀᴇs
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ﹣ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜ﹣ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Ares peacefully ate his hare and then ran to the stream to get a drink. He got to the stream, bowing his head down to lap up some water. His tail wagged side to side as he lapped up the cold water. Ares then hopped in the water, laughing to himself at is pup-like actions. Maybe this place will change him for the better..? ( Ares is open )
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:33 am

Name ↣ Oliver
Age ↣9 months
Gender ↣ Male
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
tags ↣ Nobody; Please Interact!

Oliver watched Pluto walk away until he couldn't see her anymore. He sighed and started looking for Anika.

Name ↣ Anika
Age ↣2 yrs
Gender ↣ Female
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
tags ↣ NNobody; Please Interact!

Anika Walked around camp, Sniffing for some prey. She was hungry and bored and didn't have anything else to do. She was a pointer anyways she should enjoy this kind of activity. At least that's what everybody else though. She thought as hunting as a chore though. She hated it.. But It had to be done.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:40 am

Atlas kept a steady and slow pace, not wanting Jinx to cause more damage to his paw. After all, it probably wasn't easy to walk around on three paws and the trip wouldn't be easy."Im sure it won't be that long of a trip."he commented, hoping to lighten the mood as well."But it will take some time. We just need to be patient."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:38 am

Perfect Drift wrote::Memphis:
Female::4yrs::Crush, Open::Stream:Tagging Buddy:: Angry, flustered

Memphis growled quietly, but it slowly faded as it spoke. "'sa'll right." she mumbled, her pelt prickling slightly as she noticed not only was it not a fox, but a wolf. She started panting heavily in the cramped space. "You can sleep here if you like..." she said quietly, trying not to get on his bad side. "Name's Memphis."[/center]

||Asher || Brute/Wolf || 5Y || Homosexual || No interest || Tagged; Memphis, open!||

Asher raised his ears and looked up to Memphis, listening and watching closely. Silently, the male took in her features, keeping a close eye on her possible emotion(s). He knew to be careful, but hey, this dog-- Memphis, seemed pretty chill... Well, kinda. At her offer, he gave it a little thought before shaking his head and politely saying, "No thank you. The space must be small, really, and i'd probably end up squishing you against the walls." Rarely, he'd never do this, but he gave her a really quick, small smile, before flopping down by the entrance, still in ears-length. "I'm Asher. Pleased to meet you." His tail wagged again, but yet he kept any sign of his slight joy to meet a non-aggressive canine, from the past week, hidden.

((The other three will be added in the next post!))
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:25 am

:Jinx:
Male:: 6yrs:: Crush, Atlas::Stream/Forest ::Tagging Atlas
Jinx wagged his tail and woofed softly when the old raggedy lodge came into view. He sighed in relief as the familiar surroundings came into view. Suddenly the small stairs leading up to the hole where they entered seemed daunting.

:Memphis:
Female::4yrs::Crush, Open::Stream:Tagging Asher:: flustered
Memphis dipped her head to the wolf and gave a barely-visible wag of her feathery tail."If you insist. I was just leaving, actually." as if on cue, her merle coat rustled slightly as his stomach grumbled, awkwardly, she hunkered down and crawled toward the entrance where the wolf was huddled.

hey! im drift
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist