➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

Postby cornspurrd. » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:09 am

--------------------------------------------------
Name ↣ Oliver
Age ↣ 9 months
Gender ↣ Male
Rank ↣ Omega
Wanted rank ↣ N/A
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
tags ↣Storm, Stream,

Oliver Looked Up At Storm looking down at him, Oliver rolled over stood up and shook off. Yeah I am fine Oliver said with a smile
Last edited by cornspurrd. on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:50 am

C O F F E E

{ Crush: Conflicted/Dallas } { Status: With the Pack } { Female }

She nodded, shrugging the accident off. It was she that had slammed into him. "So.. Where were we?" She asked coolly, looking back over to his den, then the forest opposite from the rushing river as the water continued to tear at it. She was almost glad for the distraction with Morning since he had asked her to finish what she was saying and she did not want to do that.

A S P E R

{ Mate: Lydia } { Status: With The Pack} { Brute }

He was distraught. Almost considering that Lydia was dead. He was a coward. He hadn't even searched for her. A stone of guilt hung in his stomach as he picked up his paws to go to the hurricane made river. He lowered his head to lap up the acrid water.
Death hung in the air and clung to his nostrils. He wondered if any of the packmates had died?

A L A S T A I R

{ Mate: Sprite } { Tagged: The pack } { Brute }

He stared with relief when she appeared to be alright, leaning into Sprite. Nerves tugged at his fur, his tail laying tight against his stomach as he stared between the dogs. He wished this storm never came and ruined their home. He was utterly pleased that Sprite remained unharmed though, for he was sure some dogs must have passed away.

H A R L E Y

{ Crush: Blitz } { Tagged: Blitz } { Brute }

He returned the gesture to Ares as he went in to rest, rising up himself. He heard snarls erupting nearby, most of which, were familiar. He pressed into a sprint, arriving at a grove where Blitz was tussling with a brute, who departed soon after. He padded over, jaws gaped. "Are you all okay?" He asked with concern.

M O R N I N G

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: Misty } { Female }

She watched him leave with a nod, urging to bark in protest but the words got stuck in her throat. She frowned, upset he had left. She picked herself up, continuing to shudder with vigor as she padded into a den, resting her eyes.

S T R E A M

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: Rain/Riley } { Female }

A paw slammed against her, sending her onto her back. She let out a whimper of indignation, rising onto her short legs to charge back to her mother. She was invisible to almost everyone and just wanted someone to speak with, despite her normal attitude.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyan.skies » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:10 am

Storm nudged Oliver happily.
Misty watched the two, and happy that Oliver was safe, she padded off.
Storm raised his nose and sniffed for prey.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:18 am

Name ↣ Oliver
Age ↣ 9 months
Gender ↣ Male
Rank ↣ Omega
Wanted rank ↣ N/A
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
tags ↣Storm

Oliver looked at storm, You Know How To Hunt?
Last edited by cornspurrd. on Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyan.skies » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:05 am

"Not really, I just know how to scent for prey!" Storm said. He remembered trying desperately to feed himself after his mother died and fell into a miserable silence.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:24 am

Name ↣ Oliver
Age ↣ 9 months
Gender ↣ Male
Rank ↣ Omega
Wanted rank ↣ N/A
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
tags ↣Storm

Oliver nodded at storms responce, And noticed storm's mood change. He asked "you Okay?"
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:41 am

←ƁƖιzzαяɗ→ gεиdεя- ƒεмαlε cяυѕн- нαяlεч
Blizzard turned around, not expecting to see Harley. "Oh.. I think we are good...River just is unconcious.." she said while shaking her fur of all the dirt and dust. Blizzard was still furious but she was calming down now. "stupid mutt... " she muttered, her tail flickering. She looked over at River and quietly whimpered, " is she going to be ok?"Blizzard said. She knew that she would be ok but she wasnt thinking clearly at the moment.

←Aяεѕ→ gεиdεя-мαlε cяυѕн- иσиε
Ares woke up to see Harley sprinting off...?? He was confused but layed his head down, sighing.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:50 am

River

{Location:Laying Unconscious } {Tags:Blizzard,Harley} {Crush:---} {Female} {Australian Cattle Dog}༺༒༻

Pain kept shuddering her body. Probably from the numerous wound's she had received due to that weird brute. She huffed and looked around the black void with curiosity. Nothing better to do.
Orion

{Tags: Spencer}Location:Showing Spencer Around} Crush: ----} {Male} {Australian Shepherd} ༺༒༻

Ah, Well i'm sure you were a great Hunter. Sad that they don't understand your talents. He said with a smile and a small playful nudge at Spencer. Any dog here is welcome so you don't have to worry about being rejected. He stated still smiling.
Feli

{Male} [Utonagan} {Location:Somewhere in the Woods} [Tags:---} {Crush:---} {Loner}༺༒༻

He awoke slowly noticing the light pattern's had changed. He huffed softly unaware of how long he was out. He licked his chops and stood up shaking his pelt to free the loose pieces of grass that had ruffled his soft pelt. His thought's wandered before he checked himself noting multiple injuries. Rather annoyed as he tested his wounded paw. He could stand on it. With a soft puff of air he padded off still sniffing the air. He decided he would try to avoid any other dog-incident's. Those Mutt's were stronger than they looked and he didn't like them. Though in all honesty he was pretty much calling himself a Mutt. Knowing he had no Wolf-Blood in him he sulked. How could he act so noble to be a mere mix of dogs. Often called a Mutt. It had left him calling the other's mutt's and pretending to be a wolf had been his way of survival out in the cold wood's that he now called home.
FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irunwithwolves » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:09 pm

Dallas
The blue male thought "just relaxing? " He asked with head turned to the side with his eyes on her as she entered his den "mi casa is su casa. " He said with a grin as he laid down in his nest. "Well that was action filled huh? " He woofed
I'm Irun, a single mother and military personnel. If I don't respond within a few days please don't kick me out, I am a very busy person.

Irunwithwolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capture.the.cause » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:39 pm

((Sirry for the absence))

Sprite
Mate: Alastair / Status: With Pack / Location: Cave with pack

Sprite's stomach rumbled against Alastair's pelt. "Want to go hunt for food?" She asked, somewhat wanting to be on their own, and collect her mind from the storm that just blew through. She hoped everyone was safe and okay, as she smiled that her and Alastair were fine.

Loki
Crush: Open / Status: With Feli/ Location: Woods

Standing by, Loki then trotted off in a random direction, his nose to the ground sniffing along for any scent of food. Being hit by the smell of a unknown dog, he followed to see a male with a limp. "Who are you?" Loki asked as he kept his distance, his form strong and confident, his chest boasted out to make him look strong, not knowing how this dog would react. "I am no enemy.." Loki added, hoping the unknown mutt would be passive agressive, seeing he was hurt.

Moses
Crush: N/A / Status: With Pack / Location: Pack cave

Moses had left the cave already, seeing as the hurricane passed. Smelling the air, he huffed softly and began to go on his own way.

Bolin
Crush: Open / Status: Llana / Location: On a hill

Crawling out of the tree trunk, he heard a loud howl. Looking up, he spotting a limping figure heading up a hill. Quickly shaking off the mud and dirt on him, he cautiously made his way up the hill. "Who goes?" Bolin barked to her, stopping a few feet away, inspecting her and seeing she was hurt. "Are you okay?" He asked, his ears flickering back and forth from noises, his tail curled effortless ontop of his back.
нιуα! ι'м ραη∂α
capture.the.cause

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me