➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

Postby dxrmon » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:08 am

➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞
ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴇʀʀɪᴛᴏʀʏ...ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ﹐ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs﹐ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ﹐ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴀᴛᴇs﹐ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇɢɪɴ ᴛᴏ sɴɪғғ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ﹐ ᴅᴇsᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ. ʏᴏᴜ sᴍᴇʟʟ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴜᴍ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴏɢs. ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪғᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ﹐ ʜᴜᴅᴅʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅᴇɴ ғᴏʀ sʜᴇʟᴛᴇʀ. ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ﹖ ᴏʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ sʜᴇʟᴛᴇʀ﹖ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs.... ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ﹖
➞ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs➞

sᴘʀɪᴛᴇ ﹣ ʀᴀᴡʀɪᴍᴘᴀɴᴅᴀ
ʟᴏᴋɪ ﹣ ʀᴀᴡʀɪᴍᴘᴀɴᴅᴀ
ʙᴏʟɪɴ ﹣ ʀᴀᴡʀɪᴍᴘᴀɴᴅᴀ
ᴍᴏsᴇs ﹣ ʀᴀᴡʀɪᴍᴘᴀɴᴅᴀ
ʙʟɪᴢᴢᴀʀᴅ ﹣ ▴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ▴
ᴀʀᴇs ﹣ ▴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ▴
ʀᴀᴠᴇɴ ﹣ Tᴏᴍᴏᴋᴏ₄₁₀
ᴏʟɪᴠᴇʀ ﹣ Rᴀᴛᴛɪᴇʟᴏᴠᴇʀ₀₇₀₉
ᴏʀɪᴏɴ ﹣ sᴏᴜɴᴅɪɴɢᴢ
ʀɪᴠᴇʀ ﹣ sᴏᴜɴᴅɪɴɢᴢ
ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ ﹣ Яαιи.
ᴀsᴘᴇʀ ﹣ Яαιи.
ᴀʟᴀsᴛᴀɪʀ ﹣ Яαιи.
ʜᴀʀʟᴇʏ ﹣ Яαιи.
ʜᴀᴋᴀɴ ﹣ Яαιи.
sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ ﹣ Яαιи.
ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ﹣ яαιи.
sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ﹣ ﹣sᴄᴏᴜᴛ﹣
ʀᴀɪɴ ﹣ ﹣sᴄᴏᴜᴛ﹣
ʀɪʟᴇʏ ﹣ ﹣sᴄᴏᴜᴛ﹣
ʟᴇᴀғ ﹣ ﹣sᴄᴏᴜᴛ﹣
ʙɪʀᴅ ﹣ ﹣sᴄᴏᴜᴛ﹣
ᴘᴇɴɴʏ ﹣ ᴍᴇɢᴀɴᴡᴏʟғ₂₄
ᴍɪsᴛʏ ﹣ ᴍᴇɢᴀɴᴡᴏʟғ₂₄
ᴅᴀʟʟᴀs ﹣ ɪʀᴜɴᴡɪᴛʜᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs
ɪᴠʏ ﹣ ᴛʀᴏᴘɪᴄᴀʟᴘᴇᴀᴄᴏᴄᴋ
ᴇʟᴠɪs ﹣ ᴛᴜʟɪᴘs₄ᴍᴇ
sᴛɪᴄᴋ ﹣ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛᴇᴅ
ʙᴏɴᴇ ﹣ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛᴇᴅ
﹙ɪғ ɪ ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ᴀɴʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ﹚

➞ʀᴜʟᴇs➞
ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ·s ᴅᴏɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴇᴍɪssɪᴏɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ

ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ

ɴᴏ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ

ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀs ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ

ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ sᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇs ﹙ɪғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴍᴏʙʟɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ғɪɴᴇ﹚

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴜɴᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪɢɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs﹗ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ

ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴᴀʙʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴜɴ﹗

ғᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

➞ғᴏʀᴜᴍs➞
ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍs ᴀʀᴇ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ. ᴊᴜsᴛ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ...
ɴᴀᴍᴇ
ᴀɢᴇ
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
ʟᴏᴏᴋs ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ
ᴛʀᴀɪᴛs ᴏʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ﹙ɴᴏᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛs ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏɢs ʙᴀᴄᴋ sᴛᴏʀʏ﹚
ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ﹗

➞ᴡɪᴘ➞ᴘᴏsᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ➞
Last edited by dxrmon on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:42 pm, edited 13 times in total.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

Postby dxrmon » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:22 am

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏɢ`s ᴘᴏᴠ -
ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇғᴜʟʟʏ sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ﹐ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ᴀᴡᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙʏ ᴅᴏɢs ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ғʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ. ᴄᴏɴғᴜsᴇᴅ﹐ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴏʟᴛᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ﹐ɴᴏᴛɪᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs...ᴀ ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ﹐ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴏɴᴇ. ` ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ﹗ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ sᴇᴇᴋ sʜᴇʟᴛᴇʀ` ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ ʙᴀʀᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ. ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏɢs ʀᴜɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɴ﹐sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄᴀʀʀʏɪɴɢ ᴘᴜᴘs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴛᴇʀʀɪғʏᴇᴅ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴇʀʀɪᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡᴀs ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇʙᴜɪʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇʀʀɪᴛᴏʀʏ﹐ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ﹐ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴏʀʀɪʙʟᴇ. ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ..﹖ ᴏʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ﹖ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴇʟʟ...
ᴘʟᴏᴛ ﹣
ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ﹐ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛʀᴜɢɢʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʟᴏᴏᴅs﹐sᴛᴀʀᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹐ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴄᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏɢ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴜɢɢʟᴇ..﹖
Last edited by dxrmon on Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:37 am

←ƁƖιzzαяɗ→ gεиdεя- ƒεмαlε тαgѕ- αяεѕ cяυѕн- нαяlεч
Blizzard was sitting quietly on the ledge when the winds started to pick up. She was confused, as they usually never pick up that fast. She was broke out of her thoughts when she heard dogs desperately barking. Blizzard was beyond worried when she heard some dog bark ' get into the dens! '. She instantly knew something was wrong, she bolted up and ran down the path, swiftly running back to the den. She looked around with fear in her eyes, seeing everything that she loved being destroyed. She pushed through the wind and safely got into the den, without being injured. Her eyes scanned the den, looking for Harley and Ares. She whimpered, not seeing them in the den yet.

←Aяεѕ→ gεиdεя-мαlε тαgѕ- вlιzzαяd cяυѕн- иσиε
Ares looked far in the distance, seeing dark clouds and thunder approching. He felt the winds pick up along with rain, he knew it wasn't a plain rain storm. When he was still living with humans he and his 'owner' went through a hurricane, so he knew exactly what was happening. "Get into the dens!" he barked. He ran and picked up a pup, sprinting to the den and dropping the small pup there. Ares ran back out to help more dogs and spread the word to get shelter before it was to late.
Last edited by dxrmon on Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:41 am

~ O r i o n ~

{Tags:---}Location: Den} Crush: ----} {Male} {Australian Cattle Dog} ༺༒༻

Orion pressed himself against the back of the den as flat as he could. He could hear Mother Nature's howl of outrage as it blasted and pelted the den he was in. What had the pack done to outrage Mother Nature this much. He whined in his head wanting it all to be over. He lay down pressing his head against the back of the den he watched as a few of his pack mates lay down with him. He sighed. Normally the Forest was good to him. He loved the Forest and he liked to think the Forest might just like him back. Right now it was very hard to think the Forest liked him but he noticed the Forest was at the mercy of Mother Nature as well. His Blue eyes scanned the walls and furry bodies of his pack mates searching for damage made by Mother Nature. When he spotted no apparent Damage he relaxed slightly still trembling from Nature's terrible howls. He then stood and Barked over the Storm. "Who is missing?" he howled looking around.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:55 am

←ƁƖιzzαяɗ→ gεиdεя- ƒεмαlε тαgѕ- αяεѕ, σяισи cяυѕн- нαяlεч
Blizzard shook with fear, she had never experinced anything like this. " W-w-where is Ares and Harley?? " she stuttured scared for them. She layed beside the wall, burying her head in her paws. Blizzard was getting overwhelmed, she started breathing harder. Her tail tucked around her, not wanting to be here. She teared up, thinking of what happened to Harley and Ares and if they were safe or not.

←Aяεѕ→ gεиdεя-мαlε тαgѕ- вlιzzαяd, σяισи cяυѕн- иσиε
Ares directed everyone inside the den, his fur was crazy due to all of the wind. He looked around, seeing who was there. " Its going to be ok guys..." he said trying to comfort everybody, knowing it was hard to see there home being destroyed right infront of them. He went and sat beside Blizzard to calm her down, " is everyone ok..?" he barked over the roaring winds. Ares was worried for everybody, he knew how dangerous hurricanes can be.
Last edited by dxrmon on Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:03 am

~ O r i o n ~

Trembling he looked around. He had no Loved ones here, but he knew others did. This must be killing them. He thought softly before sitting down and taking deep breaths to calm himself down. Once he was finished calming down he sighed and looked at the panic'ed dogs around him. Some feared more for their loved ones than for themselves. Brave for them but also very stupid. He chuckled softly trying to lighten the dogs around him he then stood looking around for any pups or adult dogs that might want to hear they needed to calm down. Does anybody want to hear a story? he asked calmly looking around mainly for pups to calm them down. He smiled at the dogs that looked his way and beckoned for any others to come and sit around him. If you sit with me ill tell you a story. A story of a great dog. A dog who saved a great many from many dangers. he coaxed gently looking around him.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:14 am

Blizzard hesitantly got up and layed down beside the small group of pups in front of Orion. She was a pup on the inside, she loved stories about heroic dogs. She smiled as some of the pups came and snuggled beside her while listening to the story. Her tail wagged a little, she wasn't as scared, but definitely still worrying about everybody else. Behind her the storm still raged, but never the less she could hear every word he said. Blizzard layed her head on her paws, changing from listening to the story to the hurricane right behind them...

Ares smiled when Blizzard joined the group of pups, when they were pups they would listen to stories together. He tuned into the story, he kept glancing behind him. He looked at the storm raging outside, he frowned knowing that dogs could still be out there. He tried to save everybody he could. Ares hoped the others got shelter else where.... he layed down into a more comfortable position, still tuning in and out of the story, grateful that he was calming down some of the dogs.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:24 am

~ O r i o n ~

Once There was a great pack of Forest dogs. Now these Forest dogs were a lot like us. They hunted and saved themselves from any harm. One day the Pack was attacked by a vicious monster known as the shadow keeper. The shadow keeper destroyed the pack's home. But before the shadow keeper could attack the pack. A Great dog known as Moose saved them with his mighty lightning. With his powers he saved the pack and drove off the Shadow Keeper. But before the shadow keeper left he said. Be Warned mighty Dog. For i will return. When i return. Every Dog In my Path will be destroyed. Now Moose didn't think that was true and helped the Pack rebuild their home. But one evening after two years since the shadow keepers attack. The shadow keeper attacked their home taking the dogs lives one by one. This was known as the Ghost's of the wind. They help the shadow keeper destroy homes. Moose managed to drive the shadow keeper off but the shadow keeper still had the ghosts of the wind. He keeps them for things like this. Orion pointed with his muzzle to the outside. That's whats going on. Those are the ghosts of the wind. They wont harm us because we are dogs like they were. They still have a heart. The shadow keeper will not come because before the shadow keeper left. Moose banished him to the depths of the earth. When he finished his story he smiled watching the pups around him. Moose still watches over us and protects us.
He then sighed gently as he watched the pups around him grow still with sleep he smiled and lay down himself.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:43 am

Blizzard curled up around some of the pups, knowing it was a little colder for them and that her fur provided a lot of heat. She smiled when Orion finished his story, but frowned when the hurricane started to sound more and more louder. You could see the sorrow in her eyes, everything she knew and loved was being destroyed. A tear ran down her face, she knew it would take years for the pack to recover and all of the nature to come back. Its never going to be the same she thought... she instantly fell asleep, not knowing how she did with the noise, but she was out cold.

Ares looked around at whoever was awake, " I managed to get some food from the fresh kill pile before coming in here, I would suggest eatting now while the pups are asleep" he said motioning to the couple rabbits infront of him. It wasn't much but it was all they had until the storm passed. It sounded like it was going away, or more further into the forest. He perked his ears everytime he heard a tree crash, on high alert. Ares ate a small amount of one of the rabbits, knowing he was going to have to share. He looked down at Blitz who was out cold, he chuckled a little, finding it funny she fell asleep with the pups all snuggled beside her.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:53 am

~ O r i o n ~

He nodded at Aries before Turning away to look at Blizzard and the pups. The poor things had no idea what was going on. He watched them sadly before laying his head on his paws no longer too worried. He slowly dozed off unaware of his surroundings and the crashing forest's roar to fight back again'st mother nature.
FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me