closed

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

closed

Postby peachpit. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:02 pm

closed.
Last edited by peachpit. on Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:36 am, edited 14 times in total.

-peach
-she/her
-adult (20+)
-my stars
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beach

Postby peachpit. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:02 pm

closed.
Last edited by peachpit. on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 11 times in total.

-peach
-she/her
-adult (20+)
-my stars
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:49 am

closed.
Last edited by peachpit. on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 11 times in total.

-peach
-she/her
-adult (20+)
-my stars
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:50 am

closed.
Last edited by peachpit. on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 9 times in total.

-peach
-she/her
-adult (20+)
-my stars
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:59 am

closed.
Last edited by peachpit. on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:34 pm, edited 9 times in total.

-peach
-she/her
-adult (20+)
-my stars
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:00 am

closed.

-peach
-she/her
-adult (20+)
-my stars
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:00 am

closed.
Last edited by peachpit. on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

-peach
-she/her
-adult (20+)
-my stars
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beach- Open and accepting!

Postby peachpit. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:30 pm

♔CALYPSO♔
Male6yearsAtlantic Pack: AlphaGreat DaneTags; Open
Calypso awoke to the roar of the ocean's waves bouncing off the humid caves' walls, the sun barely peeking over the horizon. He shook the sand from his thin coat, padding out into the darkness of the morning. He stretched out the stiffness from his wobbly limbs, trotting over to the jungle. By this time, he could hear dogs stirring back at camp. He trotted into the jungle, lifting his droopy muzzle to the canopy. He scented a nearby hare, a rumble emitting from his stomach. "This'll do." He smirked, racing after it. He clamped his brawny jaws around its' nape, crushing in between the shoulders. He picked up the limp rabbit, hopping up on a thick log to indulge in his breakfast.

♥️ღρɦєℓɨɑ♥️
Female ♥️ 5years ♥️ Atlantic Pack: Hunter ♥️ Australian Cattle Dog ♥️ Tags; Open
Ophelia groomed her fur, sitting by the shore. The cool morning breeze tickled her nose as the boisterous waves lapped at her paws. She felt at ease, her belly full, a warm place to stay, she had it all. She didn't mind the lack of company, it was quiet. She closed her eyes, letting her mind rest for a while.

♕FINN♕
Male5yearsTsunami Pack: HunterBlue nose PitbullTags; Open
Finn stretched out his front legs, his smooth muscle rippling under his coat. He grumbled under his breath, trudging out into the open of the camp. The warm jungle air held a strong sea scent, causing him a headache. "It smell like the ocean died out here." he growled, his face scrunching in distaste.
Last edited by peachpit. on Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

-peach
-she/her
-adult (20+)
-my stars
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beach- Open and accepting!

Postby nightowl. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:01 pm

xxxxM I S E R Y
        xxx[age; three] x[gender; female] x[rank; hunter] x[pack; tsunami] x[tags; open]
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          opening her mouth the brown female let out a tongue-curling yawn. she lifted herself onto her paws and stretched out her front leg muscles gently, shaking her pelt. the german shepherd heard her stomach growl barely audibly, her ears twitching at the sound. carrying herself towards a tree she put her nose to it and sniffed to see what prey she could find, bird? she thought. following the scent of birdy she kicked off her back legs pouncing upwards towards the small creature. her legs lifting her into the air just high enough for her jaws to clamp down on one of the birds wings, all that could be heard was the injured caw of the bird. with a snarky smirk the female plopped onto her stomach and ripped into the bird hungrily. eating anything that had any sort of good taste to it leaving just small bones.

xxxxM A R I S O L
        xxx[age; four] x[gender; female] x[rank; scout] x[pack; atlantic] x[tags; open]
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          with a small smile on her face, marisol opened her eyes from the sleep the night before. lifting herself onto her small paws the multi-colored australian shepherd padded towards a water body that she knew wouldn't have the salty taste that the ocean had. lapping up several refreshing gulps of water the female's ears flattened, wondering who would be awake she shrugged it off just lightly and continued lapping up water for just a few more seconds. boredly she sat next to the water and stomped her paw into the water making a small splash, feeling the water get onto her fur she stood up to shake herself free of he water and lay back down gently. with a sweet sigh the female plopped her head onto her paws and stared down at the water, watching the sky with her light brown eyes. her ears flicking here and there from the sounds of waves crashing onto the shore.
nightowl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- 001 -

Postby direwolf. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:48 am

── OSHA ──
    [ female ] [ two years ] [ english bull terrier ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    After Osha had sneaked to the ocean and grabbed seaweed for Jojen, she went on with her duty of guarding the borders and making sure no one from the rival pack stepped onto their land. The fae was seen as rather intimidating with her bulky frame and stance, but her large snout seemed to make her a little less intimidating. Some may even consider her ugly for having such an oddly shaped nose. However, she did not care much for appearance. There was no way to change her looks, so she stopped fretting over herself. This was not a beauty show; it was survival. This did not help when she felt certain feelings toward a pack member. She told herself it did not matter, and she was destined to be alone. She fought these feelings but, when around him, she felt embarrassed and awkward. Her paws fidgeted a bit more than usual. She cursed herself for being so awkward and being a total embarrassment to herself.

Speaking of having feelings for someone, she saw that certain pack member. She was returning from her border patrol when she spotted Finn. Her ears tilted back slightly, and she paused in her movements. Unsure what to do, she sat down on her haunches and shifted her gaze. The fae shifted her paws slightly, her toes and nails digging into the jungle floor.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ tsunami pack scout ] [ location: camp ] [ tags: finn ]

── JOJEN ──
    [ male ] [ three years ] [ mudi ]

When Jojen had asked one of the scouts for seaweed, Osha had delivered. The seaweed was used to wrap up wounds. The saltiness of the water made the wound sting, but it had healing properties. He had learned that saltwater helped clean out wounds and keep them safe from infection. They were the furtherest from the ocean; however, it was necessary to have seaweed on paw for when someone was injured. If they did not have seaweed, a large leaf would have to suffice. Thankfully, they had enough seaweed to last them a while. He was happy that Osha had not been caught when she went to take seaweed from the ocean. Canines were bending the rules and crossing borders anyway. As long as they were sneaky about it, they would not get in trouble. He was grateful for Osha since she had took the risk for him. If he had been the one to gather seaweed, he would have been caught. He was not quiet like the scout was.

The male's lower body laid on the soft bedding of flora while his upper half laid on soft dirt. He had one paw crossed over the other, his eyes scanning the pack. Some were off doing their duty while others.. well, he did not know. The shaman was always keeping an eye on the canines. He was sure someone of them thought he was creepy for staring, but he never meant to stare. Sometimes he got lost in his own thoughts and did not realize he was staring at someone until it was too late.

[ tsunami pack shaman ] [ location: camp ] [ tags: --- ]

── FREYJA ──
    [ female ] [ three years ] [ norwegian elkhound ]

Freyja came back with two limp fish hanging in her maw. She had a pleased look in her eyes as she dropped the fish off in the middle of camp. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth to lick at the corners of her lips, tasting the saltiness that came from the sea. The lead huntress liked the water but, more importantly, she loved to hunt. She had been trained to hunt down prey, but she had to teach herself how to catch fish. At first, it was difficult, and she nearly gave up in her frustration. After reassuring herself and saying her ancestors had done this, she forced herself to train until she was able to catch fish with ease. That was why she was the lead huntress of the pack. She never gave up, and she put food on the table - er, on the food pile. She made sure everyone was fed.

Gazing down at one of the fish that she had caught, she heard her stomach growl for food. She tilted her head slightly before lowering her maw and eating half of a fish. She had captured two decently sized fish from the ocean, and half of one of them was enough to keep her satisfied. Honestly, she did not like eating first. She wanted to make sure everyone else was fed before she ate.

[ atlantic lead huntress ] [ location: camp ] [ tags: --- ]
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me