The Open Streets (Stray Animals RP)||(New, Open+Accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Open Streets (Stray Animals RP)||(New, Open+Acceptin

Postby xXLeviathanXx » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:43 am

Reserving four characters! (dont worry, i can handle that many :) ) Im on tablet at the moment but once im on a laptop ill post my forms properly!

Bastet - cat - female
Juniper - Dog (Saarloos wolfdog if thats ok?) - female
Chekotay - Dog (Samoyed) - male
Jasper - Ferret - male

"ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕥"

I'm packing up my sleeping bag,
    My lantern and my tent,
    I'm off to find the life I lost,
    But I'm not sure where it went.
    -E.H
xXLeviathanXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:48 am

Juniper is fine! Just remember that forms go on the discussion forum, and thank you for joining!
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:22 pm

Miles
Male~Turkish Angora~Tagged: Open

Miles sat on top of an apartment complex, admiring the beauty of the rising sun. A light breeze fluffed out his long coat as the busy morning street rumbled below. He closed his eyes, sighing softly and really taking in the peace of the top of the building. Everything seemed perfect, as they often had since he first entered the city. Though of course, this wasn't the only thing the thrill seeking tom had in mind.

As perfect as all this is, this morning could use some excitement. Miles stood back up, ready to jump off of the ledge onto the fire escape below. After a moment of bracing, he leapt down and made his way down the steps as fast as he could, making quite a ruckus in the process. He jumped off the last platform, landing in a nearby dumpster. "That's what I'm talking about!" He said with a thrilled laugh.

Twix
Male~Rex Guinea Pig~Tagged: Mallow,
Open

Twix gripped onto Mallow's long fur as they walked along the sidewalk. He often used his friend as a vehicle, as it was hard for him to get around alone. It was a beautiful day outside, even if the cars driving by seemed to be a bit too close to the sidewalk. If he had to be honest, the beautiful day reminded him of the day before he got trapped outside. As they wandered along, he could pick up the smells of many other pets, some of which he didn't recognise. Of course, with how big of a social butterfly he was, he didn't really mind.

"Hey Mallow," he shifted in the dog's fur, nestling himself closer against his warm body. "How much longer until we get to the food house?" Twix could feel his stomach starting to rumble, calling him out on skipping last night's dinner. He shifted uncomfortably again, trying to ignore his hunger for the moment.

Mallow
Male~Groenendael~Tagged: Twix, Open

Mallow trotted across the sidewalk with a smooth pace, being careful as to not send Twix flying. It wasn't much of an issue to do so luckily, and it felt nice knowing he wasn't alone out here. Mallow looked around, trying to figure out exactly where they were in the city. Even if he had been in here for a while, he still had issues figuring out where he was rather often. Getting lost was his specialty. Darn, where is the food house again?

Mallow perked his ears at Twix's question, though it aggravated him that he couldn't give an honest answer. "I was just trying to figure that out myself. I think we're lost." A bit of despair slipped into his last words, even if he knew they could always just go dig in the trash if things got that desperate. He sighed softly, getting lost in his thoughts again as he continued trotting along the road.

Void
Male~Bombay Cat~Tagged: Open

Void sat in the flower box of someone's apartment, peeking through the flowers to see what was on the television inside. It didn't take long for him to recognise it as a rather bad children's cartoon, so he didn't bother watching more and jumped down. He paused briefly to groom himself, when the rumble of a nearby fire escape scared him and made him leap into the air. Goodness, is Miles up to his parkour tricks again? He thought in irritation as he forced himself to relax his muscles.

He turned his ears to a spot behind him, listening for anyone walking past before he bolted for no real reason. His fur rippled like a signal less television as he dashed across the road, making several cars slam their brakes to avoid hitting him. He couldn't help but chuckle when he heard their horns beeping at him angrily. Normally, he didn't really bother with people, but it was fun to play tricks on them every so often. He slowed back down to a casual trot as he continued roaming the streets, keeping an eye out for his owner's old house.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

x

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLeviathanXx » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:04 pm

Bastet

|Cat| >>Open<< |Alley way|

{The alley way stank of wet dog, no doubt some beast had taken shelter here recently. There was puddles along the ground in cracks and crevices, but she would not drink from them, no matter how thirsty she was. She tip toed along the alley, avoiding the dirty patches of wet cardboard and other nasty things. She could sense things ahead,
    nicer, cleaner things, and she was eager to get to them. The alley way opened to a street, but she was reluctant to leave, despite the dirt that lay behind her. She did not know this place, she had travelled far to get here, but what if the source of the wet dog smell came at her? Or a car were to rush her? She stepped back into the shadow, blending in perfectly as she decided what to do.

Juniper

|Saarloos Wolfdog| >>Open<< |Garden|

{The sunlight pierced her cozy nest, waking her slowly. She had arrived in the city the night before, soaking wet and tired. She had sought shelter, and found it. She yawned and stretched, waking her limbs. Juniper belly crawled out from under the garden shed, leaving the warm nest of autumn leaves behind. The owners of the garden she had stayed in were not yet awake, so she helped herself to some water from a koi pond, and stopped to watch the fish for a while. The flashing colours relaxed her, put her in a trance of sorts. She was enjoying this place, its warmth and welcome seemed to penetrate the air itself.

Chekotay

|Samoyed| >>Open<< |Street|

{The early morning traffic buzzed by, enchanting Chekotay with the bright lights and angry growling of machines. He sat in the doorway of a shop that had yet to open, and watched the world go by. He could smell cats in the air, but had yet to see them. A good old fashioned cat chase would be a good way to start the morning. Glancing up and down the street he kept his eyes peeling for any sign of a feline. He thought about sniffing one out, but the mix of smoke, gasoline and food would disrupt any attempt to track a cat.

Jasper

|Ferret| >>Open<< |Trapped|

{Frantically, Jasper scratched the side of the metal container he had managed to fall in to. He had thought it was a food dish, or maybe a bin he could find a scrap in, but the container had been empty, and the smooth sides would not allow for any grip, and his small size would not allow for him to tip the impromptu cage. "HELLO! Anyone out there? I could use a paw, or a claw, talon, even a tail at this stage!" He cried out, his little voice echoing in his steel trap. If he had fingers, they would be crossed in the hopes someone would save him from his clumsy trap.

My lantern and my tent,
    -E.H
xXLeviathanXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rluie » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:48 am

(Oh boy, roleplay's started!)

Mei
{Female / Chartreux Cat / Alleyway}

Mei sat atop a dumpster in the cool shade of the alley, silently licking at a paw, then drawing it neatly over her ear. Her gleaming copper eyes shone in the darkness. Gracefully, she leaped down from her perch, now standing in front of the noisy street. However, amusement bubbled inside of Mei as her gaze fell upon another cat, huddling in the shadows of another alley. She decided to race across the street, her head filled with confidence that she would not get hit by a car. The gray she-cat let out a sly smile as she peered down at the pitch-black she-cat. "Hello there." Mei purred a greeting, her voice as smooth as honey.

[Tags: Bastet]
Please click on these~

Image 🌺 Image 🌺 Image 🌺 Image
rluie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLeviathanXx » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:19 am

Bastet

|Cat| >>Mei<< |Alley way|

{Her gleaming gold eyes met the metallic copper eyes of the newcomer. Unsure about company, she was wary of interacting with this strange cat. Her eyes roamed the feline, taking in the expensive collar, fine tuned features and overall air. A purebred, no doubt about it. Being of mixed breeds herself, Bastet had never been fond of the haughty attitude most purebreds held. But then again, who was she to judge, as her lack of pedigree had never stopped her from being vain. "Salutations" She meowed back, keeping her voice low. She was slight of build, and knew she would never win in a physical fight against this bigger cat. But she was fast, and could escape if needs be.

My lantern and my tent,
    -E.H
xXLeviathanXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rluie » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:53 am

Mei

The gray cat noticed the waryness of the other cat automatically, as its ears folded back and its tail swished with fear as it judged which feline was stronger, which was faster. "No need to be afraid of me, kitten." Mei purred, a lulling tone to her voice. "I'm not going to waste my energy killing you." Sitting down, the Chartreux wrapped her tail neatly around her paws, patiently awaiting an answer.

Please click on these~

rluie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:04 pm

Miles
Male~Turkish Angora~Tagged: Jasper

Miles sat in the dumpster for a couple more moments, laughing and waiting for his quick adrenaline rush to wear off. Once he shook that off, he climbed out, still giggling slightly and began to wander around. It wasn't too long before he heard someone scratching and calling for help in a nearby alleyway. The voice sounded echoed, and Miles figured it was safe to assume that someone had gotten stuck in a metal bin. He stopped, listening for an exact sound direction, before jumping up onto the edge of the bin and looking down at the creature trapped inside.

"Hello!" He began, chirping with an amiable tone in his voice. He didn't want the ferret thinking he was going to eat it, so he tried to look as non threatening as possible. "You need some help?" He awaited a response, dangling his tail into the bin within the ferret's reach if it chose to accept his help. Miles had never really had any interest in hunting, but helping was definitely a thing he tries to keep in mind.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

x

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLeviathanXx » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:32 pm

Bastet

|Cat| >>Mei<< |Alley way|

{ Bastets wariness turned to anger in a flash, at the indignancy of being called a kitten! He puffed up to full size, arching her back as she did. She growled, showing her teeth as she hissed at the dark grey cat. "How dare you! How DARE you call me kitten!" she snarled back, tail flicking in annoyance. She pushed past the other cat, stalking to the very lisp of the alley, "You cur!" she spat back.

Jasper

|Ferret| >>Miles<< |Trapped|

{He froze at the voice from above, a natural reaction of an animal that could easily be preyed upon. Looking up, he met the gaze of a very handsome white cat. His tone of voice was friendly, so he smiled cheekily. "I'd kill for a helping paw!" he called out, hopping around the bottom of his metal trap in happiness. He froze then as he realized his choice of words, "Not literally, I wont kill you if you help, quite the opposite actually!"

xXLeviathanXx wrote:
Juniper

|Saarloos Wolfdog| >>Open<< |Garden|

{The sunlight pierced her cozy nest, waking her slowly. She had arrived in the city the night before, soaking wet and tired. She had sought shelter, and found it. She yawned and stretched, waking her limbs. Juniper belly crawled out from under the garden shed, leaving the warm nest of autumn leaves behind. The owners of the garden she had stayed in were not yet awake, so she helped herself to some water from a koi pond, and stopped to watch the fish for a while. The flashing colours relaxed her, put her in a trance of sorts. She was enjoying this place, its warmth and welcome seemed to penetrate the air itself.

Chekotay

|Samoyed| >>Open<< |Street|

{The early morning traffic buzzed by, enchanting Chekotay with the bright lights and angry growling of machines. He sat in the doorway of a shop that had yet to open, and watched the world go by. He could smell cats in the air, but had yet to see them. A good old fashioned cat chase would be a good way to start the morning. Glancing up and down the street he kept his eyes peeling for any sign of a feline. He thought about sniffing one out, but the mix of smoke, gasoline and food would disrupt any attempt to track a cat.

My lantern and my tent,
    -E.H
xXLeviathanXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rluie » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:06 pm

Mei

Amusement sparked up in Mei's eyes as she watched the other cat stomp away in anger. "No need to be so mad." She purred in a calming tune. Slowly, she sat up, leaning back in a huge stretch. "You haven't even told me your name yet. I'm Mei, if you wanted to know." The blue-gray she-cat then gave her paw a quick lick, wishing to keep her tidy fur that way.

Please click on these~

rluie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me