MERCY RP - (Multi-Animal) N+A

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

The first two events are...

Poll ended at Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:52 pm

Forest : A fire
33%
Tundra : Oil spill
30%
Good luck forest+tundra animals!
37%

Total votes : 27

MERCY RP - (Multi-Animal) N+A

Postby clarke, » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:43 pm

────────────TO SURVIVE───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
───────────────────────────────────────────────YOU MUST FIGHT─────────────

You can choose where you live, what you are, and you can even vote on the next drastic tragedy. To begin, read about each environment, and each animals. In total, there are 4 places to live, 4 animals, and infinite spots for each animal. The territories are all bordering each other, making traveling an easy, but dangerous past-time. You may go anywhere, live anywhere, survive anywhere. Will you be at the mercy of survival?

Read more and sign up here.
Last edited by clarke, on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:35 pm, edited 17 times in total.
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby clarke, » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:31 am

Regarding roleplaying
i. I request you post once a week,
four to five sentences per post.
be as realistic as you can.

ii. Tess's rules apply, no exceptions.
this keeps things fun and child friendly!

iii. Anyone inactive for more than
two weeks without messaging admins
will be removed from the roleplay
after being noticed.

Regarding sign ups
i. this is a realistic, survival roleplay.
your character survival is controlled by you,
so please be realistic!

ii. hybrids are allowed,
but know it is unlikely, so
only one hybrid character per person.

iii. only heterosexual relationships.
because this is realistic,
animals are looking to mate
and create a family to survive.
Regarding discussion
i. leave all drama inside the roleplay.
i don't have time to deal with drama.
be a good sport, it's just a roleplay!

ii. have something to say OOC?
post it on the discussion board.
this includes sign-ups.

iii. please stay on topic.
things can get a little crazy,
so it helps when you stay on topic.

owner and co-owner
ImageImage
moderators
Last edited by clarke, on Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:37 am, edited 21 times in total.
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character List

Postby clarke, » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:13 am

♀ : 10 | ♂ : 9

The Forest
Black Bear / Lyanna / ♀ / 2 / stark,
Wolf / Kadmien / ♂ / 5 / astrophile.
Wolf / Leah / ♀ / 3 /♔ Aesthetic ♔
Fox / Nadie / ♀ / 4 / TheCrazyDriver8
Polar x Brown Bear / Atlas / ♂ / 3 / Dragon Happy
Fox / Kasi / ♀ / 3 / novaturient
Species / Name / ♀ / ♂ / Age / User

The Desert
Wild Dog / Ziyad / ♂ / 4 / bel.la
Wild Dog / Ekundayo / ♀ / 4 / stark,
Cheetah / Cassiel / ♀ / 4 / astrophile.
Cheetah / Xena / ♀ / 5 / ♔ Aesthetic ♔
Coyote / Doran / ♂ / 8 / stark,
Cheetah / Karma / ♂ / 4 / Turducken_
Coyote / River / ♂ / 2 ½ / novaturient

The Jungle
Ocelot / Areo / ♂ / 3 / stark,
Leopard / Amaros / ♂ / 6 / astrophile.
Leopard / Zira / ♀ / 5 / ♔ Aesthetic ♔
Tiger / Katherine / ♀ / 4 / brownie.
Jaguar / Jaqen / ♂ / 5 / stark,
Tiger / Macan / ♂ / 8m / Saghani
Jaguar / Fahd / ♀ / 4 / wolverine

The Tundra
Polar Bear / Oso / ♂ / 1 ½ / bel.la
Arctic Fox / Sylvi / ♀ / 2 / stark,
Polar Bear / Ophanim / ♀ / 8 / astrophile.
Caribou / Ujarak /♂ / 6 / wolverine

Last edited by clarke, on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:37 am, edited 18 times in total.
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby clarke, » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:50 am

► : kin
→ : likes him/her
⇹ : mutual affection
♥ : mates

Sylvi ► Oso
Last edited by clarke, on Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:55 am, edited 5 times in total.
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:00 am

- N I S S A -
She : 3 y : Mountain Lion : Desert Biome
Tags; Open

Nissan stretched her long limbs across the dusty foliage, extended her digits and her claws. The sun blazed down on her tawny pelage, draining her of all energy. She panted rhythmically, her mouth dry as the biome around her. Rising to her mitts, she meandered along a steep cliffside, her visors searching for signs of water, where there would be prey too. The feline occasionally stopped to smell the aroma's of the desert, faithfully allowing her rhinarium to lead her to the watering hole. She had traveled far, and landed in unfamiliar lands. She had yet to come across any other felines, thought foxes and coyotes followed her trail. She assumed this was so they could scavenge her kills, but they didn't bother her. Company was company.

- O S O -
He : 1 ½ : Arctic Biome : Tags; Open

Oso's orbs flickered to Sylvi, who remained curled up; asleep. He ambled his way out of their den, and out onto the ice. Using his nose, he tracked himself to a seal hole. He lay strategically, so that his shadow did not scare the seals away. Time dragged on, and though he lay comfortably, he felt tension swarming his ligaments. He dare not move, because he had to feed his sibling.
Last edited by clarke, on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- 001 -

Postby direwolf. » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:48 am

── LYANNA ──

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Lyanna leaned her back against the tree, using the bark to itch a spot on her back. The black bear sighed once the itch was finally subdued. Returning to her four paws, she set out to find a meal for herself. Soon enough, she found a berry bush that would serve as a good meal. Sitting back on her haunches, she leaned forward and grabbed the foliage with her claws while she sniffed the berries before eating them. The she-bear licked at the juice that was dripping from the corners of her maw.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ female ] [ two years ] [ black bear ] [ forest ] [ tags: --- ]

── EKUNDAYO ──

Ekundayo was laying beside one of the few watering holes in the desert. She had caught herself a hare this morning and decided to drink from the watering hole. Besides, she needed to find other wild dogs. The fae did not belong to a pack, and she felt awfully lonely. Releasing a sigh, she kept an eye on her surroundings to watch out for others of her kind and predators that may think she was an easy target. She did not like to fight, but she would if she had to. She preferred to talk things out before things escalated. Suddenly, she spotted a cheetah who was at the watering hole. The wild dog did not pay her any mind, not wanting to be chased off.

[ female ] [ four years ] [ wild dog ] [ desert ] [ tags: nissan ]

── SYLVI ──

Hearing movement within the cave, Sylvi's ears perked up and swiveled slightly toward the entrance. Slowly, she opened her eyes and uncurled herself from her sleeping position. She stretched out her lean body, releasing a chirp of a yawn. Rising to her paws, she left the cave and soon spotted Oso. It appeared that the young polar bear was hunting, so she quietly approached to watch him. The fae sat a ways from the white bear, not want to scare away their meal. Even though she just woke up, she was hungry.

[ female ] [ two years ] [ arctic fox ] [ tundra ] [ tags: oso ]

── AREO ──

Areo was up in the trees, catching his meal. He had stumbled across a bird's nest with little babies in it. When he approached the nest, the baby birds opened their mouths for food, but they were going to be his meal. Before the mother returned, he feasted on the baby birds before departing from the trees. The mother bird was in for a surprise when she returned to the nest, and he did not want to be there for when she did come back. She would be trying to peck his eyes out, and he liked having eyes.

[ male ] [ three years ] [ ocelot ] [ jungle ] [ tags: --- ]

── DORAN ──

Doran made his way through the desert, his ears perked and nose sniffing the air. He was scavenging for carcasses that were left behind for scavengers like himself. Upon finding what looked like the remains of a hare, he limped over to it and licked at what remained of the creature; it was mostly bones and pieces of meat that were hard to clean off. With his smaller snout, he was able to tear into the remaining flesh. The hare was not much, but it would satisfy him for a short period of time.

[ male ] [ eight years ] [ coyote ] [ desert ] [ tags: --- ]

── JAQEN ──

Jaqen lounged in the trees, his tail swaying below him from the branch. His eyes were half-lidded, sleep starting to take him, but he was always listening to his surroundings. His ears would twitch at the sound of birds and other various noises that the animals within this jungle made. He had yet to stumble onto one of his kind. In fact, it had been years since he saw another jaguar like himself. To be honest, it was rather disappointing. He was interested in seeing another of his kind.

[ male ] [ five years ] [ jaguar ] [ jungle ] [ tags: --- ]
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MERCY RP - (Multi-Animal) N+A

Postby nightowl. » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:11 am

xxxxK A T H E R I N E
        xxx[age; four years] x[gender; female] x[animal; tiger] x[location; jungle] x[tags; open !!]
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          the smell of blood flooded the tigeress' nose, her ears flattening slightly. lifting her head up just barely the large feline smelled for prey, catching wind of a hare she slowly inched towards the scent. leaping off her back legs away from protection of the shadows the feline locked her jaws around the small creature's head, her large teeth sinking into it's skin. she felt the hare's body grow limp in her mouth and she climbed up into a small tree. plopping her large white body onto a sturdy branch she dug into the hare hungrily. after devouring the critter the white tigeress dropped the empty carcass of the hare on the ground under her and gently placed her head on one of her paws, deciding that she should take a nap. shutting her eyelids over her light blue/green eyes katherine listened to her surroundings, dozing off slightly.
nightowl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Happy » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:03 pm

◄ Atlas ►
♂ / 3 / Groaler bear / forest / tags:---

Atlas groaned a bit and covered his face with his paws as light shone through his eyes. However, seeking the warmth of the sunlight on his back and the hunger in his stomach made him slowly open his eyes. Looking around he licked his lips before yawning and stretching. Slowly rising to his feet her began to move forward as he was still a little groggy. Along the way he would rub against, scratch, or mark a tree to make sure other bears and animals know of his territory. Reaching a steam he leaned down and took a couple of refreshing drinks to quench his thirst. His ears and nose picking up as he soon smelled a dear herd and began to go towards it, splashing in the water as he moved slowly through the foliage. Following the scent in the air he looked through the trees to see a small herd of deer and quickly crouched a bit to keep himself not visible. Trying to sneak up he broke a branch which made the prey go running, huffing he bolted after them and was quickly gaining ground. However, the foliage and obstacles proved hard for him as he tried to jump over a long to catch up. Unfortunately he came to a slow stop as he watched as the herd ran further into the woods. Panting a bit and making his way back to the stream to relax, perhaps he could find some wolves that has killed something.
Dragon Happy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The First Tragedy

Postby clarke, » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:45 pm

Somewhere, deep in the tundra a two-leg curses. They've messed up the order again; and could be fired. Another worker calls out, "What is it?" But the two-leg doesn't respond, instead shrugs and exits. They will have to tell the head of snake; that their oil order has been broken. But, somewhere inside of the two-legs brain snaps. Instead of getting fired, he exits into the building next to the tank. Feeling like a trespassers, he nods to other two-legs who walk by him, completely unaware of the tragedy that's about to happen. They are going home for the day. The first two-leg climbs down the stairs, at the leg. From inside, he has grabbed a drill. Using the oil drill he jams it into one of the powerful legs, turns it on, and quick as he can, sprints away from the disaster that's about to happen.
To the twolegs, they will lose money.
To the workers, they will gain money.
But to the animals? They could very well lose their life.

This has slightly spread into the Jungle. Though it's not as bad, it creates toxics in the air. Dozens of birds have been killed, and humans are taking in oil-ridden animals to attempt to clean then and rehabilitate them away from their oil covered lands. Will you be taken? Or will you escape? Or, will you travel away? The choice is yours.
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Happy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:00 am

◄ Atlas ►
♂ / 3 / Groaler bear / forest / tags: Layanna

Atlas huffed as he walked through the brush of the forest, his eyes dropping a bit from tiredness. He yawned and shook himself as his stomach growled in hunger again. Going to the small river he leaned down and drank it to quench his dry throat from his failed hunt. Lifting his head he then caught a scent, sniffing the air he smelled a bear. A black bear. He growled a bit at the thought of another predator in his territory. The large bear began to move towards the aroma of the canine, his nose in the air sniffing it constantly. Soon he saw the female and growled, making his way into the clearing towards her " hello " he said in a deep voice, a small growl in his throat.
Dragon Happy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me