please lock :c

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

which side have you chosen?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:26 pm

QUEEN BEE [queen raven <33]
41%
who?
18%
KING BICEPS [king bishop <33]
41%

Total votes : 17

✗ ) || shoot me down but I won't fall }-- ten

Postby lunera. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:08 pm

RAVEN - THE QUEEN BEE
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    name;; ravenxxage;; 6 yearsxxtagged;; caelxxlocation;; river borderxxmood;; upset-ishxxgroup;; leader of raven's groupxxcrush;; cael
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

the shewolf nodded. "neith seems like a great asset. she's strong, fierce, clever, and loyal," raven replied. she had watched that brute of a wolf when she first arrived and met her father. before everything started, raven had expected to become alpha because she was firstborn, and she planned befriending neith and making her the beta female. unfortunately, her brother had the same idea and beat her to it. "and mavis follows her like a mother and a pup. or should I say they follow each other around. if I get one, I most likely will get the other." raven added, her head high with excitement. two capable wolves joining her and abandoning her poor, younger brother just made her excited and thrilled.

MAVIS - THE ICE QUEEN
    name;; mavisxxage;; 3 1/2 yearsxxtagged;; neith, levi, nikkita, finnigan, raven, caelxxlocation;; river borderxxmood;; excited, angeredxxgroup;; fighter of bishop's groupxxcrush;; lamar

looking around making sure no one was listening, she whispered to neith, "perhaps if you want, we could sneak fire ants or burrs in nikkita's nest." then looking at nikkita to make sure she wasn't listening. mavis had noticed an ant hill on the way to the river border, and if luck was on their side it would be a fire ant nest. mavis loved to cause trouble. she hated it as a pup. the fear of getting in trouble and punished. . . but neith made her more confident and proud. neith was the only reason mavis wasn't a wimp. if she were, mavis knew bishop would dislike her. she honestly didn't really like him, but she respected him enough to be loyal. besides, the thought of being apart neith was horrible.
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✗ ) || burn, a wolf romance roleplay }-- open and accept

Postby energy. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:38 pm

(Noodle. It's bout to go down lmao)
      ♛ BISHOP
      [alpha male/king] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: leviathan]
    -- open --

♛ NEITH
      [fighter - bishop] - [cisfemale] - [demiromantic heterosexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: mavis nikkita, levi, fin]
    Neith growled softly to Nikkita in warning. "Piss off runt." Neith made eye contact with her and stepped in between her and Mavis. She knew Levi wouldn't been to happy with what she said, but honestly no one ever was except for Mavis. "I'm gonna tear her throats out soon Mavis.." Neith thought in her head. It was driving her mad. A low growl escaped her as she entered the territory completely and wandered away from the group towards a couple high places rocks that were in the shade. Neith climbed them and relaxed. If she was summoned she'd move but right now all she wanted was a rest. Too much Nikkita will make one tired and ready to sleep. Then the cycle completes and restarts.

♛ CAEL
      [hunter - raven] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: mari a little on raven] - [tagged: raven]
    His eyes watched and listened. He gave a small chuckle at Ravens remark about the over sized female. He nodded his head simply and followed after the female quietly. "This will be interesting. I don't believe the packs will be fighting but wolves on either side just fighting their own members no need to wipe out Bishop. His pack will do that themselves over time." Cael sighed. "Shame. But what will remain of the pack if that happens will either die off or join you. I know you're routing for that brute of a female Neith, correct?" Cael asked at the end.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #kronchymeet » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:25 am

F I N N I G A N
male -- 2 y/o -- bishop's hunter -- x
taggs;; pretty much everyone
mentions;; mavis, nikkita, levi, bishop, raven, etc.
notes;; probably a tad bit over kill. but i feel bad
& i had to give ya'all somethin' and i replied to pretty m
uch every scene i haven't replied to even though they al
ready past. ;;-;

----

Almost instantly after Mavis's greeting, everything felt hazy, and off. Like his body was living a lie, slithering to and fro to the click of its own inner clockwork. Nikkita said something; he didn't care. Even if he did, he had nothing to bite back with. Others around him spoke, and his head would bob in a monotonous reply. They were going hunting; Nikkita and him. Joy.

You could see him briefly swing his head around to Bishop, as if he were to be checking in; scanning for any sort of dishonesty. But, he looked not to notice. And after a few moments, he returned his pensive attention back over to the small group that was already coming to disband.

She said something once again, but he didn't hear it. Mavis had already left. Levi had already left. He was lost in his thoughts. Over peace week; the one coming up. About the approaching feel of danger they could have in the woods. About how they could possibly spot a deer, and he could take it down, standing atop the ribs like the sort of hero he'd never be. His ear flicked, as Nikkita stirred. Walking away in what looked to be agitation. He couldn't focus. He was probably tired, or something.

He blinked owlishly, before taking off after her.

Finn noticed very little. But, from what he saw, Nikkita halted. And so did he on the dime. Giving a few winks once again, he glanced over to Nikkita; curious. " everything alr--? " his words came out sloppish, and quiet. Drowned in a pool of raised hackles, and tension. He didn't want to get nipped into silence if this was a possible war. So, he canned it, swallowing his words harshly, and stared forward obliviously, not quite sure what to do.

His ears pricked, suddenly standing erect and strained atop his cranium. This time Nikkita's growl and snarl became apparent, and the river that lied overhead became clearer by just a little. Raven, the queen from the opposing side, came to respond. As much as Finn wanted to hold his ground, he stepped back as she came forward. His eyes seeming to glaze over with a sense of anxiety; fear.

He stepped back once again, until he was just barely behind Nikkita.

Nikkita kept at it, and anxiously, he flicked his ear. " I-I don't think you should-- " his words were once again cut off by the bickering. Probably inaudible since they once again came out a practical whisper. Finn exchanged a glance between Raven, her team, Nikkita, and all those that seemed to accumulate around the two. More started to show. And Finn stepped once again backward.

Finn had no place amongst the bicker. He had no authority, no dominance. And he stepped once again back. His head throbbed a rhythm that pained him. You could see him grimace as the argument narrowed down to Neith and Nikkita; he once again stepped back. He was now maybe a few tail-lengths away. Summing it up to a couple yards more of distance from his young death.

Everybody looked to turn on his hunting partner as of now. Finn's tail tucked, and he lowered himself. Granted, he was already quite a bit smaller than the majority. But, it was still a possibility. " stop. " He breathed. Nothing happened. Nobody heard. Nobody even gave a care. Jerking his head to the side to watch Levi step up to the plate, Finn thanked the heavens he came when he did. It was near to war at the moment between his own peers. At least Mavis wasn't in on it. Not yet. That was good.

He blinked. Attempting to process the entire deal. Levi had sent everybody back to camp. Back to the base for whatever reason. so we wouldn't tear each other apart. He slowly worked his way from the ground. Standing bit by bit as others disbanded around him. He felt pitiful, and weak. Whilst everybody could threaten, and walk where ever they pleased. He could not. And that sickened him. Finn clacked his teeth at the thought. He wouldn't like to go hunting any time soon. Not while Raven and them were out. Staring at everybody in a way that seemed to draw fear from even the most dauntless of souls. He picked himself up from the ground, and sauntered his way back to camp behind the rest of his pupils; even if his gait did so act of hesitation.

Once within the camp, his chest unraveled. However, it still felt unsettling. It felt odd how everybody could go back to normal. They could chat, and giggle, and joke, and carry on with their duties. While he stood there, drowning in his own demons. He wracked his mind. Where was Mavis? Levi? He scanned the camp area, quickly finding Mavis, and exhaling the breath he didn't know he had held. After a few more moments, he spotted Levi. And once again, expelled some of his worry.
#kronchymeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:48 am

(Noodle. It's bout to go down lmao)
      ♛ BISHOP
      [alpha male/king] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: leviathan]
    Bishop watched as his hunters returned with no prey, and his warriors coming blazing with rage along with his second in command looking outraged. Bishop's throat rumbled. He watched as Neith stalked off clearly displeased and then Bishop wandered to his second in command. "What happened... You reek of.." He recognized the scent and a loud snarl erupted from his muzzle. "How come none of the group signaled me.." he said in an irritated whisper.

♛ NEITH
      [fighter - bishop] - [cisfemale] - [demiromantic heterosexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: mavis, nikkita]
    Neith growled softly to Nikkita in warning. "Piss off runt." Neith made eye contact with her and stepped in between her and Mavis. She knew Levi wouldn't been to happy with what she said, but honestly no one ever was except for Mavis. "I'm gonna tear her throats out soon Mavis.." Neith thought in her head. It was driving her mad. A low growl escaped her as she entered the territory completely and wandered away from the group towards a couple high places rocks that were in the shade. Neith climbed them and relaxed. If she was summoned she'd move but right now all she wanted was a rest. Too much Nikkita will make one tired and ready to sleep. Then the cycle completes and restarts.

♛ CAEL
      [hunter - raven] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: mari a little on raven] - [tagged: raven]
    His eyes watched and listened. He gave a small chuckle at Ravens remark about the over sized female. He nodded his head simply and followed after the female quietly. "This will be interesting. I don't believe the packs will be fighting but wolves on either side just fighting their own members no need to wipe out Bishop. His pack will do that themselves over time." Cael sighed. "Shame. But what will remain of the pack if that happens will either die off or join you. I know you're routing for that brute of a female Neith, correct?" Cael asked at the end.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✗ ) || shoot me down but I won't fall }-- eleven

Postby lunera. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:51 am

RAVEN - THE QUEEN BEE
    name;; ravenxxage;; 6 yearsxxtagged;; caelxxlocation;; river borderxxmood;; upset-ishxxgroup;; leader of raven's groupxxcrush;; cael

the shewolf nodded. "neith seems like a great asset. she's strong, fierce, clever, and loyal," raven replied. she had watched that brute of a wolf when she first arrived and met her father. before everything started, raven had expected to become alpha because she was firstborn, and she planned befriending neith and making her the beta female. unfortunately, her brother had the same idea and beat her to it. "and mavis follows her like a mother and a pup. or should I say they follow each other around. if I get one, I most likely will get the other." raven added, her head high with excitement. two capable wolves joining her and abandoning her poor, younger brother just made her excited and thrilled.

MAVIS - THE ICE QUEEN
    name;; mavisxxage;; 3 1/2 yearsxxtagged;; neith, levi, nikkita, finnigan, bishopxxlocation;; river borderxxmood;; excited, angeredxxgroup;; fighter of bishop's groupxxcrush;; lamar

mavis dipped her head respectfully and looked as neith walked off. mavis hated it when she did that, but he didn't want to bother her friend at the moment. "sir," the brown shewolf began, her head still dipped. "while checking the river border we encountered raven and cael," mavis began to report, noticing how leviathan was too irritated at nikkita and neith. "instead of us attack them. . . a small quarrel came up between us and we had to leave." she informed, her head still dipped respectfully and a bit in fear at the male's reaction
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:30 pm

[o.oc chat]
      BISHOP
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [alpha male/king] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: Leviathan, Mavis]
    Bishop's eyes snapped to Mavis and a low rumble came out of him as he stepped closer to Mavis threateningly. He smelled trouble and looked up to see the goliath female approaching and he stood where he was as she brushed her pelt protectively with Mavis. Bishop grunted but his ears pinned and his muzzle curled when she growled at him. Her attitude was putting him on edge and he let out an annoyed snarl. "I should've guessed it'd be... well you two..." he rumbled quietly and shook his head. "Since it's so close to peace week, I let it go for now considering you and your minion are our best pair, I'll need you in case of something else..." Bishop declared and looked to Leviathan for anything else.

NEITH
      [fighter - bishop] - [cisfemale] - [demiromantic heterosexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: open]
    Neith smelled more tension and opened her eyes. She sat up and spotted Bishop snarling at Mavis. Her eyes narrowed and she slowly rose to her paws and sharply darted down the rocky steps to her friend's aid. She had caught some of the conversation and growled in return to her Alpha. She was not afraid of him and knew damn well he wasn't of her and knew she was being disrespectful towards him but he was growling at her friend and she wouldn't stand for it. "The quarrel was between myself and Nikkita, Bishop," she said dryly. Neith had enough and this whole pack was growing on her nerves. She brushed Mavi's pelt defensively and locked eyes with Bishop.

☠ ZUNDRE
      [warrior - bishop] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic asexual] - [crush: nikkita] - [tagged: open]
    New's got back quickly to the pack of the run in with Raven and a white wolf from her pack at the river. The broad male rose to his paws and stretched. The male watched as his sister argued with the alpha male and her small friend stood there. In a way he was happy Neith had someone to keep her in line but at the same time he didn't like that is was a whelp so small compared to her. Someone like Neith needed a bigger friend to keep her back safe. But that was his own opinion.

CAEL
    Cael listened to his alpha and nodded his head. "Yeah, I agree. Both seem like great assets, but that runt of a friend. Mavis has a loud mouth and doesn't seem to like you. I'd just think it'd be best if we only got Neith... But they're a good pair.." Cael commented unsure if he wanted to like Mavis or not. But the female had fire and he had to give her that.
    [giving up here sorry xD]

EITHIS
      [warrior - raven(MP)] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: mari a little on raven] - [tagged: open]
    -- too lazy ;n; --
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✗ ) || shoot me down but I won't fall }-- twelve

Postby lunera. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:23 am

RAVEN - THE QUEEN BEE

taking cael's advise, she nodded thoughtfully. "but then it'll be hard to control neith. she's a fiery wolf with a lot of attitude. without mavis in our control, it'll be harder to control neith. but then again, mavis is such an annoying little mutt." raven mumbled. now she was just having a debate between herself. they needed to get on neith's good side if they were to win. perhaps. . . an evil thought came to her head.

"cael! get the runt (eithis) over here. I have a plan." raven ordered. in the past weeks of peace, at the gathering, raven obviously noticed how they gazed at each other, but never talked because raven was always watching. if she could get eithis is befriend mavis, perhaps mavis will want to join her side, and if correct, neith would never fight mavis. neith might even back away from the fight if mavis befriended raven's group, and neith wouldn't attack mavis's friends, right? perhaps neith'd even join and raven would finally win! perhaps too much hopeful thinking. she'd have to think more carefully. "and gather the most sly wolves in the group. we need to talk," she added, dismissing the wolf. cael might count at one of the most sly wolves. . and raven just wants him near her.

MAVIS - THE ICE QUEEN
    name;; mavisxxage;; 3 1/2 yearsxxtagged;; neith, levi, nikkita, finnigan, bishopxxlocation;; river borderxxmood;; excited, angeredxxgroup;; fighter of bishop's groupxxcrush;; lamar

when bishop snarled at her, mavis's eyes flared with rage. she calmed down when neith stepped in, and looked at neith gratefully. turning back to bishop, she met his gaze confidently. "you might not know this," the brown shewolf added slyly. "nikkita lost her cool at raven's taunts, so really, it's nikkita's fault." nodding to nikkita. if you thought about it, it was nikkita's fault for being immature and giving in to the horrid black shewolf's taunts.
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:38 am

[o.oc chat]
      BISHOP
      [alpha male/king] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: Leviathan, Mavis, Neith]
    When Mavis mentioned it being Nikkitas fault a little further an irritated sigh came from his mouth. "Both Neith and Nikkita argued and made fools out of us... Raven thinks we're only muscle and god help her if she thinks that. I know damn well you aren't helpless whelps that can't hold their tongues, then you're stupider than I thought. Neith control your emotions and as for Nikkita I will talk with her separately..." Bishop decided with a snarl. He wasn't in a good mood anymore but when was he really?

NEITH
      [fighter - bishop] - [cisfemale] - [demiromantic heterosexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: bishop, Mavis, Levi ]
    Neith just growled softly. It wasn't her fault she was this way... Things make you... well you... As Neith puts it. She has her walls up and when someone starts to bang on those walls to bring them down she grows defensive and hotheaded. She knew she needed to learn to control herself and her emotions but it was always like that. She was cold and loyal. Nothing and no one would change that. If you didn't like it then you can leave. She wouldn't change just because someone doesn't like it. Grow used to it you whelp. Neith snarled at Nikita to screw off. "Do you alway just run your mouth!"

☠ ZUNDRE
      [warrior - bishop] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic asexual] - [crush: nikkita] - [tagged: open]
    New's got back quickly to the pack of the run in with Raven and a white wolf from her pack at the river. The broad male rose to his paws and stretched. The male watched as his sister argued with the alpha male and her small friend stood there. In a way he was happy Neith had someone to keep her in line but at the same time he didn't like that is was a whelp so small compared to her. Someone like Neith needed a bigger friend to keep her back safe. But that was his own opinion.

CAEL
      [hunter - raven] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: mari a little on raven] - [tagged: raven, Eithis ]
    The male listened to her brief self debate he gave a small nod of his head and ran ahead to find Eithis. The male was slightly older than him, but almost as charming. Cael padded through the under brush his nose to the ground and spotted Eithis at a small creek dozing in the shade. Cael barked at him and watched as he rose to his feet. Eithis stood to be slightly taller than Cael and the white male just shook his pelt and then said, "Queen Raven is looking for you... Something important." Cael finished and took the males spot with a smirk.

EITHIS
      [warrior - raven(MP)] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: mari a little on raven] - [tagged: Cael, Raven]
    Eithis had woken up and went for a stroll but the tires male found a calm spot in the shade by a creek while small thin beams of light streamed down through the branches and burrs of the trees above him. He was dozing quietly before Cael came and for him. The male opened his eyes and slowly sat up. "I'm not too sure she is Queen yet.. But as she wishes.." The male groaned and he rose to his paws and walked past Cael returning the males look he strolled through the brush and spotted the pretty alpha female. "I was summoned in guessing..." Eithis asked raising his brow at Raven.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just peachy » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:06 pm

conan|five years|hunter|raven|tagged: x

conan woke rather later than what he would prefer. he didn't get very much sleep the previous night, which resulted in him not getting up in the early hours like the brute usually would. the camp was oddly quite. he couldn't see very many wolves, if any, and he wasn't sure where everyone was. it wasn't too late, so he assumed the rest were sleeping. conan didn't blame them, he would love to go back to sleep but be forced himself to get up and on his paws.

dakota|four years|fighter|bishop|tagged: nikkita, neith, mavis

after following the rest of the group back to camp, dakota stayed a few feet away from the others. her eyes followed the tag-alongs neith and mavis as the continued to spit insults at nikkita. now she wasn't one to intervene, but it was just getting pathetic at this point. her fur prickled and before she knew it, she was bringing herself closer to the three other females. the fae stopped herself in front of them, tilting her head slightly. "is everything going alright over here?" she asked, her voice cold and eyes narrowing. she shifted her gaze from the two wolves that seemed to always be attached at he hip to the huntress.
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:53 pm

[o.oc chat: Neith is a salty bean 030]
      BISHOP
      [alpha male/king] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: Leviathan, Mavis, Neith]
    Bishop snapped. "Dakota. Leave. This is none of your concern. Nikkita. From what I heard you could use a lesson or two on keeping that verbal nonsense inside your head. Neith. Stand down for gods sake. She wasn't listening. The female was blocked by rage. Dakota had only made it worse. Nikkita well... Mavis was trying to calm the war machine down. She was gonna start something if he didn't intervene. Bishop stepped between the two groups of she wolves. "You two. Nikkita and Dakota. Go to your den. Neith and Mavis. Stay where you are or go somewhere far away from these two. Now!" He barked and order loudly.

NEITH
      [fighter - bishop] - [cisfemale] - [demiromantic heterosexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: bishop, Mavis, Levi ]
    Neith snarled at Dakota. "None of your concern." Her patience was on a thin line now. Neith's muscles rippled beneath her pelt. Her fangs barred and her size bearing down on the two females in front of her. Her lips were twitching. She was gonna loose it soon if Mavis snapped she would as well. Then a fight would break out. Then the fin will begin. Neith's pale eyes burned into Nikkita's. "Why don't you just own up to it... You were spitting your words at the Alpha female. Trying to be tough. You should've just kept your trap shut and not say anything!" Neith sneered. Neith heard Bishop and didn't take her eyes off of Dakota and Nikkita. An murderous glow hid behind everything. She had it up to hear with the smart remarks and everything. Neith's chest rose and fell rage coming out of her with each breath as a low growl.

☠ ZUNDRE

CAEL
      [hunter - raven] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: mari a little on raven] - [tagged: raven, Eithis ]
    The male listened to her brief self debate he gave a small nod of his head and ran ahead to find Eithis. The male was slightly older than him, but almost as charming. Cael padded through the under brush his nose to the ground and spotted Eithis at a small creek dozing in the shade. Cael barked at him and watched as he rose to his feet. Eithis stood to be slightly taller than Cael and the white male just shook his pelt and then said, "Queen Raven is looking for you... Something important." Cael finished and took the males spot with a smirk.

EITHIS
      [warrior - raven(MP)] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: mari a little on raven] - [tagged: Cael, Raven]
    Eithis had woken up and went for a stroll but the tires male found a calm spot in the shade by a creek while small thin beams of light streamed down through the branches and burrs of the trees above him. He was dozing quietly before Cael came and for him. The male opened his eyes and slowly sat up. "I'm not too sure she is Queen yet.. But as she wishes.." The male groaned and he rose to his paws and walked past Cael returning the males look he strolled through the brush and spotted the pretty alpha female. "I was summoned in guessing..." Eithis asked raising his brow at Raven.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me