bitter hearts and cold paws|| new and accepting || wolf rp

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: bitter hearts and cold paws|| new and accepting || wolf

Postby aarattus » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:43 pm

Lucian
He/Him Pronouns
Aged 4 Years

Lucian is a rather cynical and brooding wolf. He has a tendency to be extremely sarcastic, and (partially thanks to his sarcasm) does not get along well with others. He's sassy and critical, always ready to call everyone out on anything he disagrees with - including his surperiors. He often gets himself in trouble because of this. Upon actually getting know a wolf he can warm up dramatically. Normally starting his relationships with others with a colder attitude once he gets to know/like one he becomes much more sympathetic and grateful all while still retaining his cynicism and sarcasm, of course.
aarattus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluntwulf » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:09 am

name; Koleem (kohl-ee-m)
nickname; Kol (kohl)
age; 3 years old (summer baby)
gender; Male
rank; Fighter
voice; Bold and projecting yet polite
coat; Pale cream and white with a grey undercoat
eyes; Dark chocolate with amber flecks

crush; none
mate; none

likes; Climbing, meeting others, unexpected situations, rain, swimming, rough-housing, and starlight
dislikes; Silence, hunger, Winter, spineless individuals, beggars, cheaters, liars, and first impressions

personality; Cautious, observant, and boastful are words to describe Koleem. He loves a good challenge, whether it is fair or not. He is an adrenaline junkie and enjoys doing new things. Talking to others comes natural to Koleem as he has a confident energy. He likes bringing others together, resolving issues by confronting them head on. Sometimes Koleem may come off a tad abrasive, but he generally means well. He is not afraid of fighting to spill blood or maim opponents, however, he does try to avoid slaughtering anything other than prey.

history; Koleem was born in the pack and was apart of it when Matthias overthrew the past alpha... Koleem admires him but wouldn't dare express his thoughts aloud. He excelled in sparring with other pups and adolescents, taking a position as a Fighter. He proves his loyalty everyday. Pack life is where he strives.
Last edited by Bluntwulf on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bluntwulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:12 am

[none have mates or crushes]

name: remus, his mother called him remmie

personality: he is a harsh and cold outsider. he is very aggressive towards strangers and his large muscular build leads others to stay away. once you know him he is cold but caring in an indirect way. he does love to be protective and help but doesn't show the love and remorse. perhaps that is is something he needs to learn. He is a very driven and determined wolf with a misplaced nomadic nature. He has been known to hang around a pack for a while, usually as a prisoner of sorts but he moves on without warning, only really using them for the hunting power when he is in need of it.

history: his father was exiled for killing another wolf in the pack, this happened when he was only 2 months old. after this happened he was under close watch and at 4 months old he was exiled for a minor mishap, which was just puppy play. his previous pack soon died off due to famine. the thought of a pack doesn't mean warmth, harmony , family. it means judging eyes and degrading remarks. ' you're just like your father'. maybe that is what he tried to become? but his mothers loving nature was within him too, a part of him that he could cover but not extinguish.

name: Jupiter

personality ; she is an intelligent and skilled she wolf who will do anything for her pack. she is a well rounded individual who is kind to all. she isn't so soft and positive that she wouldn't defend but her connections within the pack are very strong. she she tries to avoid conflict within the pack but as soon as they're an unknown wolf her guard isn't down. She likes to study other packs/animals and learn the best ways to deal with them/hunt them. she is especially interested in the hind leg walkers that she occasionally catches a glimpse of, but they never get too close.

history: not much too it really, she was born into this pack and was there when matthias took over, in fact, they're the same age. since then she has been trying to ask for a status change from hunter to fighter but hasn't yet found the right time.

rank ; she is a hunter but has always wanted of being a fighter. she has the brains for hunting, but the passion for protection.

name: rhys

personality: he has a tough exterior when on patrol but when just resting at camp he is a caring soul who will play with the pups and really tried to get to know everyone in the pack. he seems like a tough guy on the outside and he can be when working,
he is known to be very strict and stern when focused but on the inside he is just a softy. he tried his best to hide his soft side around other fighters but they all know it too.

history: his mother joined the pack whilst heavily pregnant with him and his litter mates, there was fears that there would be hostility towards the pups but since only 3 of the original 7 survived the first few weeks. he grew up to be a friendly, reliable wolf with a taste for adventure. his mother died when he was still a new fighter, her death was due to her prey trampling her and one of his two sisters. this left him and one other sister remaining. this sister ran away from the pack after being blamed for the deaths since she was the only other one on that hunter other than an experienced wolf who caused the accusations to start.

trust the power beneath you
shani : 16 may 2006 - 30th august 2019
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightowl. » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:32 am

█████████████████████████████████████████
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
┌─────────┐

ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ

name. hazel
gender. female
age. 4
rank. hunter
scent. rain + roses

ᴀʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ

└─────────┘

┌────────────────┐

hazel is a very free-willed and bold wolf,
but when crossed she tends to lose control
of her anger and there are times that it
does get the best of her. hazel enjoys
challenge and likes to feel alot more
powerful when she can like when hunting.
+ traits. adventureous, loyal, charming
- traits. sarcastic, manipulative, sassy

└────────────────┘

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
█████████████████████████████████████████
nightowl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:03 am

Image (Imagine this wolf with greenish gold eyes)
Name: Midnight
Pack Deathhowl
Personality: Gruff and can be mean and aggressive. He has a soft side he doesn't like to show. Very loyal and is rough with loners at first.
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Pups: None yet
Backstory: He was raised as a pup to be wary of other wolves.
Other: His siblings are Ginger and Parsnip

Image Imagine this wolf accept little smaller with yellow brown eyes.
Name: Ginger
Pack Deathhowl
Personality: Timid, sweet and tries to act tough. She isn't a fan of violence but will fight if needed.
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Pups: None yet
Backstory: She was raised as a pup to be wary of other wolves.
Other: Her siblings are Midnight and Parsnip
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluntwulf » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:55 am

{ Koleem / Fighter / Male / 3 Y.o / Tagged: Matthias }

Sunlight crept into the Fighters' den, awakening Kol for the day. He was a little behind because he slept in a location deeper inside the den than usually, allowing for more sunlight to fill the den and reach his face. That was his "alarm". Kol rolled on to his back and stretched his legs in the air. Then, the cream male stood and stretched his hind legs as he entered the camp clearing. The dark alpha male was seated front and center. Matthias was not evil in Koleem's eyes, as he believed everything happens for a reason and in good time. If he had to rise up and join a rebellion, of course, that would not be overlooked either. Kol lowered his head as he approached the Alpha, his eye contact lacking as it settled on the used pathway to the territory border. "Good morning, Alpha. Any immediate tasks on the agenda?" Momentarily, he inhaled the air with flared nostrils. His body was still as he awaited the Alpha's acknowledgement.

{ Alenora / Hunter / Female / 2 Y.o / Tagged: Vashti }

Morning time seemed to be one of the best times for fishing. The world was just waking up, still some things so quiet, like the water. Nora moved along the shore retrieving fish from the river. It was shaded, giving the fish an advantage to hide in the dark but moving waters. Successful, she bond five fish together around their tails and used the same material to carry the prey into camp. By the time she reached the clearing, the fish had wriggled to their deaths. She walked confidently along a flowered path, her bright yellow eyes spotting the pack's Delta. Her eyes widened with interest. She barked a muffled sound and padded up to the pale colored wolf. Her golden fur looked very bold in comparison to his muted tones. She tossed the catch over her shoulder, losing one to fly further behind her. "Oh crap," she mumbled, securing the bundle over her shoulder by tucking a piece of the twine near her chest.

The she-wolf walked away from the Delta for a brief moment to return to him with the fish in tow. She offered the "flier" out to Vashti, her liver hued nose brushing his neck gently. She placed it in front of him with a smile as she raised her head to stand evenly before him. She was still shorter than him, but she appeared more at ease. "My name is Nora. I'd like for you to have this fish." She tapped it with her paw.

((Sorry for the short post... It would have been longer but I typed my response in the browser instead of in my sticky notes... Blah I summed it up within the required posting limits.))
Bluntwulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F A T A L C H A R M » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:16 pm

(May I suggest making a discussion thread?)
Lynx|Female|Beta|4|Tags:Open
She decided to go for a walk, maybe kill a rabbit or two. She trotted through the land with her nose in the air, trying to scent any of the small creautures. As she walked the crisp, cold morning air chilled her. But she soon spotted a distant figure hopping into view, she crouched down instantly, stalking around behind it. It continued to look for juicy grass and plants to eat until she pounced on the rabbit, snapping its neck before it could let out a squeak of terror. Rabbits, in a way, took more skill to kill then elk. Well, it could be equal. Rabbits still needed precision, acuracy, stealth, but then you didn't need much strength with them. She ponderered over random topics like this a lot. She shook her head and picked up the rabbit in her jaws, before deciding to head back to camp. On her way back she killed two more rabbits then she walked into the clearing with two rabbits in her jaws, she would come back for the other one soon.
F A T A L C H A R M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhong » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:44 pm

Anfista
Female
3 Years
Omega

Anfista Is A Very Calm Wolf. She Is Sort Of A Peace - Maker. She Always Tries To Stay Positive And On The Bright Side Of Things But Often Becomes Frustrated With Herself.

Anfista Was Born During The Warm Summer. She Was Always Very Mischievous As A Puppy Which Caused Her, At The Age Of One, To Be Abandoned By Her Parents. She Raised Herself And Soon Found The Pack, Which She Joined.

Anfista Is Not Planning On Getting A Mate But That May Soon Change.
Anfista Has No Pups Since She Has No Mate.
zhong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:01 pm

(( May i join? This looks interesting. :3

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:24 pm

My name is Kubota

The Basics
Name: Kubota
Gender/Age: 3 2/1 Female
Appearance: Kubota is grey with a mostly whiteish underbelly. She has a bent ear and a white spot on her left leg, as well as alluring, yellow eyes. She has long legs.
Beneath The Surface
Personality: Kubota is more of the silent type. She is majorly introverted and struggles to overcome it. She often wishes she had someone, a friend to comfort her but, of course, her shyness prevents her from that. She is fiercely loyal to who she belongs with and who easily give her life for another. Despite her quietness she is actually pretty funny and enjoys running, especially through the rain or snow. She also has trouble being around water, having almost drowned as a pup. But if the water and nice and still, she enjoys it.
History: Kubota was raised in a damaged, cruel pack. Her father was intimidating and bitter to all around him. Kubota was the smallest of her litter, perhaps even the whole pack and her father felt she wasn't worthy like the others. One day, when Kubota was asleep against her restless mother, she was jerked from the comfort of her den and thrown into the icy, churning current of the river. She was carried down stream, having struggled to keep afloat. She was washed up onto a bank and eventually found the pack she currently resides in.
Traits+: Funny;Provides good comfort to others;Loves pups;
Traits-:Shy;Fear of water;Lonely;

Relations & Relationships
Crush: N/A Open/Pm me. :)
Significant other: Crush first. ^^
Pups:N/A Would love some.
Relatives: She doesn't know anything about them.

My name is Aquene

The Basics
Name: Aquene
Appearance: Aquene almost resembles a coyote, although he has a much larger build and thicker coat. He has piercing amber eyes. He is muscular and large.
Beneath The Surface
Personality: Aquene looks intimidating, brash and aggressive, but honestly Aquene is only a sweetheart. The name "Aquene" means peace, and thats just what Aquene is. He is kind and sweet but he always knows when to be serious. He is a good fighter and has alot of charisma. He hopes secretly to find someone he will love and that will love him back just for being himself. He is protective of the ones he loves and mildly flirty with someone he likes, although he is snappy and rash with those who strive to hurt anyone he cares for.
History: Ask him, although its nothing special.
Traits+:Kind;Protective;Playful;Wise;Muscular
Traits-:Snappy;Rude to anyone threatening;
Pups:N/A
Relatives: He doesn't know where any of them are. He has three siblings.

My name is Chesmu

The Basics
Name:Chesmu
Gender/Age: 2 3/7
Appearance:
Beneath The Surface
Personality: Chesmu is cunning and witty. She will use her looks to get what she wants if nessecary and is not afraid to get dirty if she needs too. She is very flirtatious if she thinks your cute and perhaps a bit to trusting. She is quick on her feet and is a skillful hunter. She almost just doesn't understand her feelings so sometimes she'll push them aside, hence the reason she flirts with everyone, because she doesn't know who she really loves.

History: Chesmu was born into a small group of rouges. They were ruthless and would take what they wanted, when they wanted, without regard for anyone. She quickly learned through ways and quickly became one of the respectable ones of the group. She was quick and cunning, because she was raised that way. What was she to know. In the depths of winter, prey was scarce. Her pack had to work hard and steal more to get a sustainable amount of food for everyone. Her pack wasn't one to stay in one place, and traveled often. They worked together to get what they wanted. Anyway, like i said, in the depths of winter her pack made the mistake to wander onto a large hostile pack's territory. The pack's wolves jumped her own and killed many of them, she, having only a little time to escape with only a large scar across her side, one that has stuck with her since now. Although she isn't quite the same as she once was, it was all she knew, even if she regrets what she did then.
Traits+: Loyal;Elegant;Cunning;
Traits-:;Snappy;Sassy;Gullible;
Pups: N/A
Relatives: Deceased

My name is Chogan

The Basics
Name: Chogan
Gender/age: 2 4/5 brute
Appearance: Chogan is lean and tall, sporting a full black coat and grey clear eyes that resemble a clear river. He has a single white spot on his chest.
[color=#004080]Beneath The Surface[/color]
Personality: Chogan might be considered mysterious to some, but the truth is, Chogan only likes to be alone. He is not introverted but he merely just enjoys listening rather then speaking himself. He has trouble figuring out his feelings for anything and often feels unlovable.
History; Chogan was raised in a litter of seven, so it was easy to be neglected. He constantly bent over backwards to please his parents, to make them happy. He was always made fun of for his long, lanky legs and always seemed to be left behind by his siblings. As soon as he could make it on his own he left, and found this pack.
Traits+:Kind;Gentle;Agile'
Traits-:Feels Unlovable;Depressed;Bitter At Times;Desperate For Love;
Pups:N/A
Relatives: 7 Siblings;Unknown whereabouts or health.
Last edited by ,rain on Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups