bitter hearts and cold paws|| new and accepting || wolf rp

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: bitter hearts and cold paws|| new and accepting || wolf

Postby ,rain » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:59 am

Яαιи'Ғαℓℓ wrote:Kubota;Fighter; Mood-Content,Happy;Crush: Open, pm me!; Tagged-Nobody
Kubota trotted underneath the towering pines, her bubbly gait revealing her plain excitement to be in a pack again. She stopped at a trickling stream, inclining her head warily. She sighed, leaping across, proceeding to enter the camp. She retracted her limbs as she laid down, her broad head resting upon her over-sized paws. Every once in awhile she'd prick her ears, although she remained completely still. Her thick, floccose tail curled across her flank.

Aquene;Delta ; Mood-Pleased,playful;Crush: Open, pm me!; Tagged-Hazel[/i][/color]
Aquene rolled his eyes teasingly, reaching his large paw at to touch her nose briefly."Well, would you prefer if i did this?"He shifted onto his back, gaping his mandible to let his large tongue flail out of his mouth, all whilst crossing his eyes. He laughed softly, returning to his recent position. He glanced around playfully, as if anyone were watching before speaking with mock intensity. "What i'm about to show you is to be kept secret..That is if you wanna go to my special place?"He muttered into her ear in a hushed tone, propping himself up with a playful wag of his tail.

Chesmu;Hunter;Mood-Lonely;Crush: Open, pm me!;Tagged-Nobody[/i][/color]
Chesmu was up early, roaming the territory. The sun bathed her pelt as she trotted back to camp, a distraught look across her muzzle. She avoided eye contact, resting her haunches beside a gnarled oak tree. She groaned, slipping her pink tongue out to lap at her claws. She glanced around briefly, silently wishing someone would come and speak to her.

Chogan;Omega;Mood-Hopeful;Crush:Albany;Tagged-Albany,
Chogan felt his ears grow hot at her commendation. He smiled, but it soon faded away at her question. "I should think so..The whole pack's bellies will be full today." He was tempted to gouge into the tender meat but resisted,
not wanting anyone to think of him worse then they already did. And more so, not wanting Albany to see him so ravenous. He threw back his head, flattening his ears to his skull as he scanned the camp. The pack didn't seem to be buzzing as much today. Most likely lazing around. He shifted into a laying position, resting his large head on his paws.

((My other wolves are open for interaction. :)

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightowl. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:13 am

. H A Z E Lx.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [name; hazel] [gender; female] [rank; hunter] [age; 4] [tagged; aquene]
    xxxxshe allowed herself to giggle, at this she sat up more alert and nodded. wondering what the brute was talking about she curiously lifted her rump off the ground and wagged her tail slowly. the huntress stared at the delta, her light optics watching his body playfully, seeing as his tail was wagging her tail began to speed up just slightly and her ears flicked once. all her weight shifted to her four paws and the white and grey colored female awaited the male's next move, curiosity began taking over and all the female could think about was where this male was about to lead her off to. hazel began wondering if she should even go with the brute, or if she should stay and hunt for bunnies to gnaw on. with another flick of her ears she looked towards the brute for closure on what she should do.
nightowl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:23 am

Яαιи'Ғαℓℓ wrote:Kubota;Fighter; Mood-Content,Happy;Crush: Open, pm me!; Tagged-Nobody
Kubota trotted underneath the towering pines, her bubbly gait revealing her plain excitement to be in a pack again. She stopped at a trickling stream, inclining her head warily. She sighed, leaping across, proceeding to enter the camp. She retracted her limbs as she laid down, her broad head resting upon her over-sized paws. Every once in awhile she'd prick her ears, although she remained completely still. Her thick, floccose tail curled across her flank.

Aquene;Delta ; Mood-Pleased,playful;Crush: Open, pm me!; Tagged-Hazel[/i][/color]
Aquene could see she was curious and took advantage of this. His muscular limbs heaved his even bulkier frame upwards, flicking his tail gently. "Come with me."He whispered, turning on his paws, proceeding to run. The wind pelted him as he quickened his pace, soon entering a clearing abundant with birch trees. There white bases shone out among the darker trees, and to make things better, a small waterfall cascaded nearby. He glanced back at the shewolf, a mischievous grin appearing on his lips as he bounded through the white stalks. He admired the beauty of the place, approaching the stream, inclining his head to lap at the icy water. Snowflakes flecked his coat and fell from the sky, only intensifying the seemingly magical place. He sat by the stream, the light trickle meeting his ears as he enjoyed it all. "Like it?" The brute muttered after what seemed like a eternity. Not many knew of this place and she was just about the only one he'd ever taken here. He thought is selfish to hold such a wonderful place to himself.

Chesmu was up early, roaming the territory. The sun bathed her pelt as she trotted back to camp, a distraught look across her muzzle. She avoided eye contact, resting her haunches beside a gnarled oak tree. She groaned, slipping her pink tongue out to lap at her claws. She glanced around briefly, silently wishing someone would come and speak to her.

Chogan felt his ears grow hot at her commendation. He smiled, but it soon faded away at her question. "I should think so..The whole pack's bellies will be full today." He was tempted to gouge into the tender meat but resisted,
not wanting anyone to think of him worse then they already did. And more so, not wanting Albany to see him so ravenous. He threw back his head, flattening his ears to his skull as he scanned the camp. The pack didn't seem to be buzzing as much today. Most likely lazing around. He shifted into a laying position, resting his large head on his paws.

((My other wolves are open for interaction. :)[/quote]

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:06 am

Remus - Male - 4 - Loner - Tags ; Hazel and Aquene
As Remus made his way further into the territory, following the scent of the hare, he began to hear running water, crashing water even. He cautiously neared it, making sure he was aware of his surroundings, Such a large wolf like him, and with such a dark coat make him stick out like a sore thumb. He kept low to the ground,seeing he was close to a river, he was on top of a waterfall. He peered over the edge momentarily before racing back out of site. There were two wolves down there, he didn't get a chance to see if they'd seen him, he wasn't too sure he wanted to find out, he was torn between pride and logic, stay and fight or run and come back to reap the'r prey another time.

Jupiter - Female - 4 - Hunter - Tags ; open
She lay on the cool rock in a state of utter bliss. She raised her head once she was satisfied and began wandering again. Soon she picked up a bit of speed, enjoying the freedom of the forested, she neared a clearing where she pretended to be fighting an opponent, she craved the day that she could muster the courage for a rank change, her family had been hunters but she wanted to protect! Nobody seemed to be around so she continued to fight her nonexistent enemy.

Rhys - Male - 2 - Fighter - Tags ; Chesmu
He noticed Chesmu looked a but down so decided to approach her "You look quite down in the dumps" He said lowing his head before lying down near her "You alright?" He smiled warmly. He tried to read her but he was quite bad at it. He didn't want to seem too lazy or to energetic so remained quite placid and calm.
trust the power beneath you
shani : 16 may 2006 - 30th august 2019
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:23 am

Яαιи'Ғαℓℓ wrote:

Aquene could see she was curious and took advantage of this. His muscular limbs heaved his even bulkier frame upwards, flicking his tail gently. "Come with me."He whispered, turning on his paws, proceeding to run. The wind pelted him as he quickened his pace, soon entering a clearing abundant with birch trees. There white bases shone out among the darker trees, and to make things better, a small waterfall cascaded nearby. He glanced back at the shewolf, a mischievous grin appearing on his lips as he bounded through the white stalks. He admired the beauty of the place, approaching the stream, inclining his head to lap at the icy water. Snowflakes flecked his coat and fell from the sky, only intensifying the seemingly magical place. He sat by the stream, the light trickle meeting his ears as he enjoyed it all. "Like it?" The brute muttered after what seemed like a eternity. Not many knew of this place and she was just about the only one he'd ever taken here. He thought is selfish to hold such a wonderful place to himself.

Chesmu was alarmed by a voice, and looked up to see a brute above her. She sat up, gaping her maw in a yawn. "Oh.. Yes i'm fine.. Just a little depressed today or something." She muttered, her eyes held a far-away look but she quickly took herself away from the trance. She raised her rump upwards, followed by the rest of her body. She managed a smile as her hopeful grey eyes looked into his own orbs. She averted her gaze briefly before changing the subject. "I'm bored." She said with a slight whine.

[/quote]

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightowl. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:27 am

. H A Z E Lx.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [name; hazel] [gender; female] [rank; hunter] [age; 4] [tagged; aquene]
    xxxx"beautiful" she murmured her light colored eyes scanning the snowy and wonderful surroundings. as snowflakes fell onto her fur she lapped up a bit of icy cold stream water. "it's beautiful here" she uttered, wondering how she'd never stumbled upon this place before. she felt the icy cold breeze fly through her fur and stuck her tongue out to feel it on her tongue. her ears stood on top of her head and her tail swayed back and forth, the sun sparkled through her eyes and she looked at the brute. "i do like it" she smiled at him.
nightowl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:36 am

[

Aquene smiled, glad she approved although who wouldn't of such a wonderful place? "Heh. Who wouldn't?" Distracted by the shewolf and the scenery, he failed to notice the rouge standing above the waterfall."So whatcha wanna do now?"He woofed softly, mirroring her by poking his tongue out as well. The icy wind ruffled his coat, but his fur was extremely thick and kept him shielded from the cold. He flopped onto his side, burrowing his muzzle underneath the power. A grin appeared on his lips as he batted her legs from his position, now proceeding to coat himself in the snow like a pup. He propped himself up again, his backside covered with a thin layer of the white substance.

Chesmu was alarmed by a voice, and looked up to see a brute above her. She sat up, gaping her maw in a yawn. "Oh.. Yes i'm fine.. Just a little depressed today or something." She muttered, her eyes held a far-away look but she quickly took herself away from the trance. She raised her rump upwards, followed by the rest of her body. She managed a smile as her hopeful grey eyes looked into his own orbs. She averted her gaze briefly before changing the subject. "I'm bored." She said with a slight whine.

((My other wolves are open for interaction. :)[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:13 pm

Remus - Male - 4 - Loner - Tags ; Hazel and Aquene
As Remus made his way further into the territory, following the scent of the hare, he began to hear running water, crashing water even. He cautiously neared it, making sure he was aware of his surroundings, Such a large wolf like him, and with such a dark coat make him stick out like a sore thumb. He kept low to the ground,seeing he was close to a river, he was on top of a waterfall. He peered over the edge momentarily before racing back out of site. There were two wolves down there, he didn't get a chance to see if they'd seen him, he wasn't too sure he wanted to find out, he was torn between pride and logic, stay and fight or run and come back to reap the'r prey another time.

((If they just don't see him its okay, I'll give him something to do but just thought a bit of drama but if they're okiedokie rn he'll go back to hunting the hare :P))

She pretended to pin and chase of the imaginary intruder. She did the quite often but made sure nobody saw, she was 4, she would act older, she was a wolf, not a dog! She made her way back to camp but decided she wasn't quite ready to just go an lie down so she decided make her way over to the hunting grounds and observe the caribou, she liked watching them, seeing what made them tick and trying to figure out the best hunting strategy.

"Hm, doesn't sound to great" He replied before she said she was bored. "Well if you're bored then go for a wander outside the camp or something, I can join you. I'll be the look out, you be the hunter!" He said with excitement, his tail wagging , standing up as if ready to take off.
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:28 pm

Aquene smiled, glad she approved although who wouldn't of such a wonderful place? "Heh. Who wouldn't?" Distracted by the shewolf and the scenery, he failed to notice the rouge standing above the waterfall."So whatcha wanna do now?"He woofed softly, mirroring her by poking his tongue out as well. The icy wind ruffled his coat, but his fur was extremely thick and kept him shielded from the cold. He flopped onto his side, burrowing his muzzle underneath the power. A grin appeared on his lips as he batted her legs from his position, now proceeding to coat himself in the snow like a pup. He propped himself up again, his backside covered with a thin layer of the white substance.

"Well..Alright."She finally replied, bolting into the woods, scents flooding her nostrils. She pursued a tempting aroma, crouching down at the sight of the prey. She curled her haunches, leaping out at the creature. She braced her legs against it, sinking her teeth into it's windpipe, ending its life. She grinned triumphantly, returning to the brute with the bundle of fur in her maw. She giggled slightly, her boredom ceased by the hunt. Stopping her giggling abruptly, she felt her face flush with heat. That was fun. Sorry about my giggling. Heh. She averted her eyes, slightly embarrassed. She shuffled her paws, her pink tongue swiping out to clean her chops.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:03 pm

Remus - Male - 4 - Loner - Tags ; open
He stood silent for a moment before concluding that they hadn't seen him. He went back to find the scent of the hare he was tracking. He had been told by a wanderer that some elk or caribou hunting grounds were nearby. He may try go there soon, they tended to be outside of the territory, shared by all nearby packs and in some places those wretched two legged things. He stalked the poor animal, now in his sights, the sleek creature noticed his presence and he pounced, missing it. He raced it and was in a dangerous game of 'i could take a risk and jump on it but if i did miss i'd lose it' He caught up before jumping, catching its tail and little else, his paws scrambled in a desperate frenzy but it got away, he growled in annoyance before stopping, remembering he was in enemy territory. He decided to find the hunting ground, so walked in the direction the old loner had said it was in and stayed on the pack boundary.

She watched the caribou, knowing the pack needed a good feed. She though about getting a hunting party together but decided it would be best to hunt by herself just for now. Her plan was to find the weakest animal and weaken it further. It was dangerous but she didn't much care for her safety, only the safety of others.

"Nice catch!" Rhys praised. "I should go watch the hunts some time, its great watching the skill involved in it" He smiled. "Since were so close to camp should we put the catch on the prey pile and carry on or do you want to eat it now, you defiantly deserve it"
[/quote]
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me