bitter hearts and cold paws|| new and accepting || wolf rp

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: bitter hearts and cold paws|| new and accepting || wolf

Postby ,rain » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:20 am

Яαιи'Ғαℓℓ wrote:
Яαιи'Ғαℓℓ wrote:
Яαιи'Ғαℓℓ wrote:Kubota;Fighter; Mood-Content,Happy;Crush: Open, pm me!; Tagged-Nobody
Kubota trotted underneath the towering pines, her bubbly gait revealing her plain excitement to be in a pack again. She stopped at a trickling stream, inclining her head warily. She sighed, leaping across, proceeding to enter the camp. She retracted her limbs as she laid down, her broad head resting upon her over-sized paws. Every once in awhile she'd prick her ears, although she remained completely still. Her thick, floccose tail curled across her flank.

Aquene;Delta ; Mood-Pleased,wary;Crush: Open, pm me!; Tagged-Albany[/i][/color]
Aquene looked aside briefly, ears pricked to listen to her. As Delta he decided he should stay in case something might take place when he was needed. He looked back at her with a smile but shook his chin slightly.I better stay here. I want too but i might be needed. Thanks though. He turned and trotted away, flicking his tail in dismissal.

Chesmu;Hunter;Mood-Lonely;Crush: Open, pm me!;Tagged-Nobody
Chesmu was up early, roaming the territory. The sun bathed her pelt as she trotted back to camp, a distraught look across her muzzle. She avoided eye contact, resting her haunches beside a gnarled oak tree. She groaned, slipping her pink tongue out to lap at her claws. She glanced around briefly, silently wishing someone would come and speak to her.

Chogan;Omega;Mood-Hopeful;Crush:Albany;Tagged-Albany,
Chogan dipped his chin in agreement "Alright."He crept silently towards the deer, avoiding any debris that could alert the deer. As he crouched downwind of the animal, his haunches curled as he skyrocketed from his hideout,
unleashing a volley of snarls and growls that were rather surprising coming from a small brute like himself. He led it towards Albany,
blocking any chance it had to escape. He waited for her to attack before he leapt at its shoulder, claws scrabbling on its flesh for a firm hold, his teeth gripping the bony deer as he held on. He slowed it down for a heartbeat, allowing Albany to get at it.

((My other wolves are open for interaction. :)

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadwing » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:55 am

Albany~ Omega~ Female~ 2 Years~ Red Wolf~ Crush- Open! Tags: Chogan
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Albany jumped at the deer avoiding its legs as to not be bucked. She bit its neck to get the kill done. "Alright. Lets get this back to the pack." She said to Chogan after the deer stopped responding. She started lifting the deer to carry it. The deer wasnt too heavy, but enough so that two would need to carry it to be moved at a good pace.
Hey! My name is deadwing, I've been on CS since about 2014 so I've seen my fair share of things :)

If anyone has any cows.... I'd love to trade........ cows <3

If you are interested you can follow me on Tumblr at spiltymilky

Feel free to send me messages, I do my best to respond! I check CS at least once a month, but I promise I do check
deadwing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:03 am

Яαιи'Ғαℓℓ wrote:Kubota;Fighter; Mood-Content,Happy;Crush: Open, pm me!; Tagged-Nobody
Kubota trotted underneath the towering pines, her bubbly gait revealing her plain excitement to be in a pack again. She stopped at a trickling stream, inclining her head warily. She sighed, leaping across, proceeding to enter the camp. She retracted her limbs as she laid down, her broad head resting upon her over-sized paws. Every once in awhile she'd prick her ears, although she remained completely still. Her thick, floccose tail curled across her flank.

Aquene looked aside briefly, ears pricked to listen to her. As Delta he decided he should stay in case something might take place when he was needed. He looked back at her with a smile but shook his chin slightly.I better stay here. I want too but i might be needed. Thanks though. He turned and trotted away, flicking his tail in dismissal.

Chesmu was up early, roaming the territory. The sun bathed her pelt as she trotted back to camp, a distraught look across her muzzle. She avoided eye contact, resting her haunches beside a gnarled oak tree. She groaned, slipping her pink tongue out to lap at her claws. She glanced around briefly, silently wishing someone would come and speak to her.

Chogan grinned triumphantly as the deer went limp, its eyes glazed over. His tail swayed slightly in a form of happiness as he nodded, locking his serrated jaws around its nape as he began to drag it to camp. Each of his muscles put in all their worth to carry the frail deer and he had to rest every once in awhile till they spotted the entrance to camp. He carried it through with Albany's assistance, hoping the alpha would be please with their achievement. "Wow..Albany. Y-you were great."The brute commended, touching his wet nose to her muzzle affectionately. He collapsed on his haunches, exhausted their pursuit.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadwing » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:11 am

Albany~ Omega~ Female~ 2 Years~ Red Wolf~ Crush- Open! Tags: Chogan
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Thank you! I wouldn't have been half as great without you!" She told Chogan, sitting down. She smiled at the deer, glad of their achievement. She hoped the others in the camp could enjoy it as much as she had enjoyed catching it. She turned to Chogan. "Do you think Alpha will be proud of us?" She asked him.
Hey! My name is deadwing, I've been on CS since about 2014 so I've seen my fair share of things :)

If anyone has any cows.... I'd love to trade........ cows <3

If you are interested you can follow me on Tumblr at spiltymilky

Feel free to send me messages, I do my best to respond! I check CS at least once a month, but I promise I do check
deadwing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:17 am

Chogan felt his ears grow hot at her commendation. He smiled, but it soon faded away at her question. "I should think so..The whole pack's bellies will be full today." He was tempted to gouge into the tender meat but resisted,
not wanting anyone to think of him worse then they already did. And more so, not wanting Albany to see him so ravenous. He threw back his head, flattening his ears to his skull as he scanned the camp. The pack didn't seem to be buzzing as much today. Most likely lazing around. He shifted into a laying position, resting his large head on his paws.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightowl. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:25 am

brownie. wrote: . H A Z E Lx.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [name; hazel] [gender; female] [rank; hunter] [age; 4] [scent; roses + rain]
    xxxxthe grey color mixed wolf rolled around on the grass. stopping to stand up the female shook her fur off and looked up at the trees, admiring the colors and the way they stood. hazel wondered who would be awake, in her tracks she stopped, hearing her stomach make a low grumble in hunger she decided to sniff around for any rabbits or anything small she could sink her teeth into. the huntress began sniffing a tree and caught the slight scent of a smaller creature. the creature's scent was very familliar, maybe a rabbit or a squirrel. the grey and white female's lightly colored optics spotted a small brown critter in the near grass, lowering her stature and sniffing a little her ears began to lower and her powerful back legs sent her springing towards it. her jaw clamped shut around it's neck and it squeaked for a meer second. limply in her mouth, a rabbit lay proudly she bounded back to where she slept and began roppomg at the bunny hungrily.
nightowl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:32 am

Aquene;Delta ; Mood-Pleased,wary;Crush: Open, pm me!; Tagged-Hazel[/i][/color]
Aquene paced himself as he walked through the thick woods. The white birch trees really stood out among the others,
and he loved them most. He saw a alluring shewolf nearby gouging on a rabbit. A smile lined his muzzle as he leaped over to her, dropping onto his belly beside her. "Hellooo! I'm Aquene. I don't think we've met."The brute's glowing amber eyes we're inviting as he gazed at her. He crossed his paws, looking quite funny with this position. His eyes drifted off to the scenery again, the naked trees that had lost their colorful leaves and the snow-peaked mountains. His content sigh released a smoky puff, drawn back to the shewolf.

Chesmu;Hunter;Mood-Lonely;Crush: Open, pm me!;Tagged-Nobody[/i][/color]

Chogan felt his ears grow hot at her commendation. He smiled, but it soon faded away at her question. "I should think so..The whole pack's bellies will be full today." He was tempted to gouge into the tender meat but resisted,
not wanting anyone to think of him worse then they already did. And more so, not wanting Albany to see him so ravenous. He threw back his head, flattening his ears to his skull as he scanned the camp. The pack didn't seem to be buzzing as much today. Most likely lazing around. He shifted into a laying position, resting his large head on his paws.

((My other wolves are open for interaction. :)[/quote][/quote]

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightowl. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:42 am

. H A Z E Lx.
    [name; hazel] [gender; female] [rank; hunter] [age; 4] [tagged; aquene]
    xxxxthe huntress jumped slightly as the brute had startled her. her eyes looked over at him a bit shadily "i'm hazel." she said flatly. her ears sat normally on her head as she licked the blood off her maw, the female's tail slowly swayed behind her. her posture normal, the scent of this male was familiar; as if she knew him. though she did, just hadn't formally met him. her mind raced, the lightly colored eyes in her skull began to stare down at her paws as she lost herself in thought.
nightowl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:47 am

Aquene;Delta ; Mood-Pleased,wary;Crush: Open, pm me!; Tagged-Hazel[/i][/color]
Aquene looked amused slightly at the shock on her face."Sorry if i've frightened you. I'm a big softy honestly. Heh. Beautiful name, it suits you."He said, scrutinizing the well-built shewolf. He adjusted his posture slightly, his pink tongue emerging from his jaws as it swiped his chops. He noticed how the sun seemed to reflect off of her coat, making her seem to glow among everything else. He smiled invitingly, noting the skepticism on her face.

Chesmu;Hunter;Mood-Lonely;Crush: Open, pm me!;Tagged-Nobody[/i][/color]

((My other wolves are open for interaction. :)[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightowl. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:52 am

. H A Z E Lx.
    [name; hazel] [gender; female] [rank; hunter] [age; 4] [tagged; aquene]
    xxxxrolling her eyes just slightly she looked at the brooding male. "are you just going to stare with that cheesy smirk on your muzzle or what?" she yipped jokingly, a small laugh escaping er maw afterwards she flicked one of her ears and let her tongue slide just above her nose. shaking her pelt a bit she sat up to lick her tail with a slight smirk. pawing at the grass the female looked at the delta, licking her teeth and shaking her head in a playful disappointment. looking at the male she noticed that he sort of resembled a coyote. she liked the color of him, it was a nice mixture with his ees.
nightowl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me