Are We Really Loved?|Cat rp| New! Open! Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Are We Really Loved?|Cat rp| New! Open! Accepting!

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:37 am

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ SHASTA ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Female three years oldstray w/ foodtagged;Gleamcrush;open

I glance up as she begins to leave in confusion. What the heck is going on? Is this another joke? or... I ask, frowning. Now she is just being rude. To be honest, I really can't be bothered. Not today. I woke up pretty happy today and I'm not going to let a miserable she-cat like her ruin it. Well then, ta ta! I meow happily, turning to go back onto my fence.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ CARLO ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Malethree years oldowned but outdoors tagged;gleam&davidcrush;open

I fall flat on my face with a grunt. I scramble to my feet, watching the fae walk away in confusion. Señorita, what was that for? Where are you going, chica? I meow after her, turning to my laughing brother with shock. What are you laughing at, hermano? I hiss. What a weird gato, bro. Didn't even give me her name. She must be the skanky type. I don't mess with that, yo. I say to him, and begin to groom my fur once again. I thought we had a connection on the whole no messy fur thing, but I guess she has no respect for that. Es una perra, if I've ever seen one.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ DAVID ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Malethree years oldowned but outdoors tagged;gleam&Carlocrush;open

I snicker as my brother falls. He got what was coming for him. I hear his first two words, but then she smiles at me. I cock my head, blocking out my brothers rude and probably vulgar comments. Why'd she smile? and why at me? If she's playing hard to get with Carlo, it isn't going to work. But with me... Why would she do that with me? I haven't even said a word to her. Is that it? Is someone finally noticing the calm, respectful brother for once?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ADELAIDA▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Female three years oldowned but outdoors tagged;nonecrush;open

I press up against my humans legs lovingly, a purr rumbling in my chest. I wrap my tail around one of the legs, arching my spine as my human runs their hand down my back. I begin to nuzzle her leg happily in an attempt to itch my cheeks. My cheeks are always so uncomfortable. I look up, hoping that my human will get the itch for me, but instead she opens the door and shoos me outside. Hmph. I look around for anyone to talk to, but see no-one.
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monta, » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:12 am

xxxx x𝐤 𝐞 𝐬 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐥
┏━━━━━━━━┓
male ▪ stray w/ food ▪ 6 years old

mood ▪ neutral
    location ▪ alleyway
    tagged ▪ dove
┗━━━━━━━━┛

[✗]Kestrel padded after Dove, watching as she groomed herself for a moment before sitting. "Rule one, grooming comes last, food comes first. The only one who cares about how you look out here are 'peasants', as you say, and yourself, kit. If you look like a pet, you are a pet." He said with a bored tone as he looked at the wall beside him, knowing that some cats disliked being watched while grooming.
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:01 am

🌸 ____________________________|{Sasha}|______________________________ 🌸
{Tags: open}{location: Neighborhood}{currently: catching a mouse}
The cat pounced at the mouse, hoping to catch it. she swiftly bit the mouse, ending it. she took it in her jaw and ran away. hoping the humans will not see her, she ran to the bushes. she sat down and nibbled the mouse, "Mh, Delicious" she meowed, as humans opened the door, Sasha heard a girl scream, "Kitty!" the human yelped, running to her, Sasha dropped her mouse and ran away, "Kitty! Come back!" the human yelped again.
not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puff the Fluff » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:48 am

>Dove
»»Oh. He followed me. Okay, fine. Wait, no cleaning? I let out an infuriated hiss. "WHAT? That's the only way I survive right now!" I swear, my amazing beautiful fur is screaming.
***Gleam
*****It's shocking how bad I feel... I actually have a stomach ache. Oh well! I sniff the air to find a male who doesn't think he owns me. I don't understand why, though... there's this feeling like I shouldn't. But I know it's not because of what's-her-name.. Huh, I am pretty damn mean. What's happened today? Don't worry about it, Gleam. You're okay, honey. Am I going insane. As I walk further away, offering not even the slightest twitch of the ear for who's-that-cat.
I suddenly find that I am again walking towards the Siamese cats. Woah, how did that happen? I make my self turn into a near by park, and I sit in a tree in wait for some male to pass by.
Open to rp with anyone
_Image
╔════════════════════╗
Call me Mayah

she/her

╚════════════════════╝
Puff the Fluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:53 am

Miles
Tom~Stray with a food source~5 1/2 years~Crush: Open~Tagges: Mercy, Open
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miles began to roll his eyes at the molly's insistence that he almost trampled her, but stopped himself when she began talking about his food and that there were better places to "steal" from. He listened to her for a while, ears pointed forwards in interest, before he cut her off. "How about you show me around instead of just talking about where to go?" He knocked the rest of the scraps off of the stairs and into a nearby bush before he jumped down. "Since you seem to know so much about 'class' and such." He didn't speak with sarcasm, instead with some genuine curiosity in his voice. With that, he began trotting off, flicking his tail for the molly to follow.

Void
Tom~Stray~4 years~Crush: None~Tagged: Open
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Void wandered down the sidewalk in search of... anything really. He didn't really know what to think or do ever since he had been locked out of the house. He felt his stomach rumbling, but ignored it for now. The small tom continued wandering down the sidewalk, eventually picking up the scent of other cats and twitching his ears around to listen for anyone, standing tensely in case he had to run. (anyone can grab this interaction)
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puff the Fluff » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:58 am

***Gleam
*****Boom. Caught ya. I creep down from the opposite side of a tree from the male, making sure I am unseen. I get as close as I can to the sidewalk before he sees me, then loudly purr as I groom myself with concentration. This will catch his attention.
_Image
╔════════════════════╗
Call me Mayah

she/her

╚════════════════════╝
Puff the Fluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:24 am

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ SHASTA ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Female three years oldstray w/ foodtagged;opencrush;open

I glance up as she begins to leave in confusion. What the heck is going on? Is this another joke? or... I ask, frowning. Now she is just being rude. To be honest, I really can't be bothered. Not today. I woke up pretty happy today and I'm not going to let a miserable she-cat like her ruin it. Well then, ta ta! I meow happily, turning to go back onto my fence.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ CARLO ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Malethree years oldowned but outdoors tagged;david,opencrush;open

I sigh in boredom. Let's go find some more she-cats, hermano. I meow to David, who still seems to be thinking about the gato we just encountered. Let her go. La chica es una perra, amigo. You saw how she treated the pretty little thing up on the fence. I say, nudging him gently. I was so confused as to why the fae was so angry with me, but now I know. She's just a mean girl. All I did was flirt with her. If you can't tell, my ego is a little bruised.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ DAVID ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Malethree years oldowned but outdoors tagged;Carlo,opencrush;open

I listen to my brothers words with a blank expression. I shake my head, clearing any thoughts of the cat from my mind. He's right. She wasn't just rude to my brother, but also to the she cat on the fence. And for what? I don't know. I guess I'll never know. Besides, I have no way of finding her. She didn't even give me a name. She's probably off with some other guy anyways.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ADELAIDA▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Female three years oldowned but outdoors tagged;nonecrush;open

I press up against my humans legs lovingly, a purr rumbling in my chest. I wrap my tail around one of the legs, arching my spine as my human runs their hand down my back. I begin to nuzzle her leg happily in an attempt to itch my cheeks. My cheeks are always so uncomfortable. I look up, hoping that my human will get the itch for me, but instead she opens the door and shoos me outside. Hmph. I look around for anyone to talk to, but see no-one.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ INGRID ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Female four years oldstray w/ foodtagged;opencrush;open

I nibble on my kibble cautiously, looking around constantly for any signs of humans. As I finish, I hear a twig snap. My green eyes dart up, every muscle in my body is tensed. My ears swivel forwards in the direction of the noise. Bird. I crawl forward slowly, so low to the ground that the fur on my belly brushes the compact earth beneath me. I see the small creature pecking away at the leaves on the floor. My tail thrashes silently behind me as I prepare to pounce. 3.. 2... gotcha! I smack the bird out of the air as it tries to fly away, quickly snapping its neck in my jaws.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ PRINCY ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Male four years oldstraytagged;opencrush;open

I slink through a woodsy area close to the suburbs. I've been following a rabbit for quite some time. The creature is smaller than myself and has not taken notice to me yet. I creep through the bushes, hopping over fallen trees and other objects in my way. A flash of white darts across my vision. There it is. I swiftly make my way over to the creature, pouncing on top of it with ease. Soon the white fur is stained red, and I have lunch.
Last edited by eleutheromaniac. on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monta, » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:33 am

xxxx x𝐤 𝐞 𝐬 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐥
┏━━━━━━━━┓

mood ▪ amused
    location ▪ alleyway
    tagged ▪ dove
┗━━━━━━━━┛

[✗]Kestrel only laughed at Dove's reaction. "If having a little messy fur is such an issue to you... I hate to break it to you, kit, but you're not fit to be a stray." He said with a shrug. He was mainly trying to poke at her, as doing so was another foul hobby of his. It amused him that she was so agitated by the notion of giving up her grooming regimen, so he wanted to see how far he could push it.
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puff the Fluff » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:44 am

>Dove
»»I lift my lips dangerously. No cat would make me do this. "NO! NO. Noooo! I'll just have to find someone else to teach me!" I begin to walk away.
_Image
╔════════════════════╗
Call me Mayah

she/her

╚════════════════════╝
Puff the Fluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monta, » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:55 am

xxxx x𝐤 𝐞 𝐬 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐥
┏━━━━━━━━┓

mood ▪ amused
    location ▪ alleyway
    tagged ▪ dove
┗━━━━━━━━┛

[✗]Don't get run over, kitten!" he called, taunting her with a malicious smirk as he got to his feet, turning and walking deeper into the alleyway to find a new people-watching area for the time being.
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me