вℓυє мσυηтαιη нєя∂- ηєω αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: вℓυє мσυηтαιη нєя∂- ηєω αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg

Postby ,rain » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:54 am

Яαιи'Ғαℓℓ wrote:Kuboki;Mood-Wary, Content;Tagged-Nobody
Kuboki gazed across the seemingly endless plains, her ears swiveling from each direction. She turned to each of the herd members before trotting off down towards a pleasing trickle. Her eyes lit up at the sight, a small, elegant stream that churned and bubbled tauntingly. She leapt down the small incline, bowing her head to gulp down the refreshing liquid that soothed her parched throat. After retrieving her broad head, she walked steadily back up to the herd, looking for anyone to speak with.

[quote]Azumi;Mood-Sad;Tagged-Cherokee;Crush:Cherokee
Azumi smiled, trotting after her to the apple tree where they had met. He gripped a shiny, tempting apple and nudged it to the mare, almost a reenactment of when they had met. He whisked his tail sharply at a fly.

Flint;Mood-Hopeful,Disappointed;Tagged-Jiyuna;Crush:Open Pm me!
The stallion was caught off guard by her statement. Did she want him to go? Or did she think she was a bother to him? He shifted slightly so he could make direct eye contact with her, something that made most horses uncomfortable. A spark of hope surged through him, for their was a certain tone to her voice. One of..Disappointment? Perhaps she only thought he'd prefer to leave, but honestly, he didn't mind assisting the mare and he just didn't want to leave her side."Jiyuna..Do you want me to go?"Was all he said, whilst staring her directly in the eye for a heartbeat before turning to face the trees, curled ears pricked for a response as his thin, handsome mane draped over his forehead. He returned to facing her with a soft glint in his eyes.
(( Kuboki is open!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember Horse » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:28 am

Cherokee-Lead Mare-Tags Azumi

Cherokee smiled at him. She affectionately Nudged him before taking the first bite out of the apple.

Username:
Picture:
Name:
Apollo

Breed:
Mustang

Sexuality:
Straight

Coat Color:
Cherry bay paint

Mane and Tail color:
Black

Markings and Paterns:
Paint horse with blaze, and four dark legs

Eye Color:
Hazel

Position:
Stallion

History:
Born and raised in the herd

Traits:
Gentle, over-protective of loved ones, helpful, and at times, aggressive

Crush:
Win His Heart

Mate:
Win His Heart

Parents:
Beauty and Star, both deceased

Siblings:
None

Foals:
Wants some

Other:BLUE
Ember Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:38 am

Яαιи'Ғαℓℓ wrote:
Яαιи'Ғαℓℓ wrote:Kuboki;Mood-Wary, Content;Tagged-Nobody
Kuboki gazed across the seemingly endless plains, her ears swiveling from each direction. She turned to each of the herd members before trotting off down towards a pleasing trickle. Her eyes lit up at the sight, a small, elegant stream that churned and bubbled tauntingly. She leapt down the small incline, bowing her head to gulp down the refreshing liquid that soothed her parched throat. After retrieving her broad head, she walked steadily back up to the herd, looking for anyone to speak with.

Azumi scanned the fields contently, his tail swaying gently in the air. He looked at Cherokee with a smile, stepping closer to lean against her.

The stallion was caught off guard by her statement. Did she want him to go? Or did she think she was a bother to him? He shifted slightly so he could make direct eye contact with her, something that made most horses uncomfortable. A spark of hope surged through him, for their was a certain tone to her voice. One of..Disappointment? Perhaps she only thought he'd prefer to leave, but honestly, he didn't mind assisting the mare and he just didn't want to leave her side."Jiyuna..Do you want me to go?"Was all he said, whilst staring her directly in the eye for a heartbeat before turning to face the trees, curled ears pricked for a response as his thin, handsome mane draped over his forehead. He returned to facing her with a soft glint in his eyes.
(( When can they have their foal? ^^

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember Horse » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:27 pm

Cherokee let Azumi lean against her, locking her legs for extra support. She nuzzled Azumi, and gentl.y threw her neck over his.

Apollo-Stallion-Open

Apollo troted around, the wind blowing in his mane.
Ember Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:56 pm

Kuboki;Mood-Wary, Content;Tagged-Nobody
Kuboki heard hoofbeats drumming the plains nearby and swung her head around, spotting a stallion galloping across with a proud stare. Just for fun, mostly, she sprinted after him in some sort of race, quickening her pace in front of him. She tossed back her head, a smirk lining her face as she paced herself in front of him, hoping to engage in a game.

Azumi stood quietly as she rested her head upon him, a smile lining his face. He grazed idly before looking back up at her. (( Fade to black cause i wanna play as da foal soon? ^^

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:25 pm

Kuboki heard hoofbeats drumming the plains nearby and swung her head around, spotting a stallion galloping across with a proud stare. Just for fun, mostly, she sprinted after him in some sort of race, quickening her pace in front of him. She tossed back her head, a smirk lining her face as she paced herself in front of him, hoping to engage in a game.

Azumi;Mood-Sad;Tagged-Cherokee;Crush:Cherokee
Azumi stood quietly as she rested her head upon him, a smile lining his face. He grazed idly before looking back up at her. (( Fade to black cause i wanna play as da foal soon? ^^

Flint;Mood-Glad;Tagged-Jiyuna;Crush:Open Pm me!
Flint stared at her silently before simply nodding his head, processing what she had said."G-good. Cause i wanna stay. Anywhere you'd like to go?"He neighed awkwardly, shifting his weight from one leg to the other. He tossed his head slightly, removing the long hair from his face. He dug his hoof obliviously into the gravel, hoping she actually did want him to stay,
and wasn't just saying that out of obligation. He led her around the pond silently, arriving at a clearing, blanketed with abundant flowers. He shot a smile her way, tempted to roll in the alluring vegetation but not at the expense of leaving the mare without his support, in case he might be needed.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember Horse » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:23 pm

(Fade To Black :D )

Apollo-Stallion-Open

Apollo found a place under a large oak tree to lay down and rest.
Ember Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:07 pm

Kuboki notice a fine looking stallion resting beneath a tree nearby, and debated over whether she would pay him a visit.
She hadn't recognized the horse and decided she would just edge closer. If he noticed her, fine, if he wanted to ignore her.. Well,
not so fine. She trotted over, not bothering to muffle her steps. She stood nearby, grazing with a eye on him.

Azumi nuzzle Cherokee lovingly, glad she shared his affections. He wondered if they'd have a foal this year? He had always wanted a young one to care for, colt or filly. He was sure this summer had great things in store for both him and Cherokee, they just didn't know what yet.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:44 am

[quote="Яαιи,"]Kuboki;Mood-Wary, Content;Tagged-Nobody

Azumi stood quietly as she rested her head upon him, a smile lining his face. He grazed idly before looking back up at her.

Flint;Mood-Glad;Tagged-Jiyuna;Crush:Open Pm me!
Flint was alerted to the mares voice, a smile curling his lips."You sure? Well, okay. But dont be afraid to lay down if you need too." He said, hoping he didn't sound like he was pitying her. After all, this was just his personality. He liked to take care of the ones he cared about, and while he liked to be alone, being with this mare didn't seem to bother him. In fact,
he felt.. Happy. He flopped down nearby, crushing the flowers beneath his weight, laughing softly in amusement. He rolled back onto his knees, heaving himself upwards with a groan. He dipped down to pluck a flower from its roots, trotting to Jiyuna. He butted he nose against he neck gently, allowing her to take the daisy, that seemed to dance in the wind.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember Horse » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:45 am

Cherokee smiled at Azumi. She wondered if she would have a foal, whether it would be a colt or filly, and a whole bunch of other things that had filled her mind.

Apollo-Stallion-Tags Open

Apollo stopped be the river to cool off.
Ember Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me