Over the Bend----realistic wolf RP (needs members!!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Over the Bend----realistic wolf RP (needs members!!)

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Wed May 24, 2017 5:11 pm

|Astraea|female|3 years|Blue Moon|Tags;Lukas|Pups:9 weeks|
The fae sighs, knowing it was a wild goose chase and probably just a stupid bird flying into a tree. She turns to fond chaos behind her, she pins her ears back, right away going into protective mode. She was quite heavy with pups, so for the duration of the fray she stands back. When Lukas had finally ended the spat she trotted to him and gave him a big lick, "You know, before too long I'll be about 10 weeks, I'm only two away from us meeting our pups."She says softly, her eyes full of love.

|Asmodeus|male|5 years|Blood River|Tags;Lily|
The brute nods, "You're right, I'll do what I can." He promises, giving his mate a quick lick before sprinting through the predator infested wood. He finally makes it back to camp, huffing and panting and covered in scratches of various sizes and severity. He trots around the outside a bit, finding only a scrawny hare. He trotted back to his mate, feeling a bit ashamed he couldn't provide anything better. He pushed his way back into the clearing, dropping the hare before her with a soft whine, "It's all I could fine." He explains, his eyes full of disappointment.
Hey there~ My name is Wolfiesoftpaws, I go by wolfie or xiovanna ^^
I honestly have no pronoun preference, but I normally go by she/her
I love rps so,so much! <3 I also adore trading,music,drawing,the list goes on!
I'm usually on pretty frequently, but here recently I have gotten hurt, so I apologize if it takes me some time to get back to you ^^'. I'm also forgetful and tend to leave CS up even when I've gone to do something or am doing something else.I do not do rude people,
I will not hesitate to block/foe someone for being rude :>
I have grown very weary of rude people over the years and have NO patience for rude players <3
ImageWolf Rp~Check it out
Over The Bend-wolf rp~
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Wed May 24, 2017 5:58 pm

Name:Vince
Pack:Blue Moon
Kin:Astraea(mother),Lukas(father),Kronos(brother),
About:He is an energetic pup, always wanting to play, but more importantly..always wanting to fight. He was for with a fire in his belly and loves to fight more than anything, he finds it delightful. He hopes to become a big strong wolf someday so he can protect the pack as alpha.
Looks;Will be added when they grow up~
(This will be edited over time as the pups change and grow, so it is a WIP until they are full grown)
Name:Kronos
Kin:Astraea(mother),Lukas(father,Vince(brother),
Pack:Blue Moon
About:He is a calm,kind pup, the polar opposite of Vince, really. He does love to play but he also loves to help others and rather than aspiring to be alpha, he someday hopes to heal beside his mother. He is a kind soul and is very sweet to others, he loves to help his mother gather herbs and more than anything, he loves to learn.
Looks;will be added when they grow up~
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafytea » Thu May 25, 2017 1:39 pm

Liliana~Alpha~Blood River~Tags-Deus
She smiles and nudges him. "Oh, you. I don't mind. Look at this environment. We've hunted so many deer that there is literally rarely any deer now. We got lucky and we took it all, now the deer are gone. Well, most of them."
Lukas~Alpha~Moon Forest~Tags-Rae, Kala
"You're welcome Kala." He says as he turns to see his mate. Getting excited over how long he had to wait, he wagged his tail and nuzzles her stomach. "I can't wait!"
just came back after Y E A R S. glad i did!
Leafytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Fri May 26, 2017 1:07 pm

Shadow looks for Kalan and sneaks on the other side of the border he sees Kalan stuck on a rock and can't get out he sees alpha Lukas "he must of done that"he sneaks bye kala and looks at her and steps into the water removing the rock he drags her out and sighs.its time Kalan he sees Lukas not looking at him and drags her and makes a twig break he freezes in place and hoping Lukas won't turn he sees Kalan waking up "shhh don't move he might look this way oh wait he can smell my scent from the other pack"
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafytea » Fri May 26, 2017 1:09 pm

IMG_2430.JPG
IMG_2430.JPG (30.43 KiB) Viewed 26 times

Lucian
Female
Unborn
Moon Forest
No rank yet.
Kin~Astrae (Mother), Lukas (Father), Vince and Kronos (Siblings)
Personality~(Will be) Mischevious and energetic like her father. She will be her daddy's girl and no one will separate the two.
History~ None. Unless you want her stories of the womb. But that is gross so, I won't do that.
Leafytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafytea » Fri May 26, 2017 1:10 pm

(Where are you guys getting Blue Moon? It Moon Forest.)
Leafytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafytea » Fri May 26, 2017 1:22 pm

Lukas~Alpha~Moon Forest~Tags-Rae, Shadow, Kalan, Kala
Lukas hears something behind him and smells the smell of a wolf from his sister's pack. He growls loudly and slowly turns around. He sees Shadow with Kalan and snarls. "What are you doing here?" He snarled loud enough to scare the birds around them. He ran through the barely running river that still had a few shards of ice in it and pounced on Shadow. He pinned him down with a grip so tight that an elk would struggle to get out of. He grabbed Shadows leg, digging his teeth deeper and deeper into his flesh. He jerked his head back, tearing a large chunk out of wolf's leg. "I ought to tear you to pieces and hang your pelt on the [img]omega[/img] den wall!" He snarled louder an acted as if he was going to bite Shadow's muzzle.
Leafytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Fri May 26, 2017 3:25 pm

(oml facepaw, I have no idea honestly for some reason it's stuck in my head, sorry about that! Things have been a little crazy around the house lately~)
Hey there~ My name is Wolfiesoftpaws, I go by wolfie or xiovanna ^^
I honestly have no pronoun preference, but I normally go by she/her
I love rps so,so much! <3 I also adore trading,music,drawing,the list goes on!
I'm usually on pretty frequently, but here recently I have gotten hurt, so I apologize if it takes me some time to get back to you ^^'. I'm also forgetful and tend to leave CS up even when I've gone to do something or am doing something else.I do not do rude people,
I will not hesitate to block/foe someone for being rude :>
I have grown very weary of rude people over the years and have NO patience for rude players <3
ImageWolf Rp~Check it out
Over The Bend-wolf rp~
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Fri May 26, 2017 4:18 pm

Leafytea wrote:Lukas~Alpha~Moon Forest~Tags-Rae, Shadow, Kalan, Kala
Lukas hears something behind him and smells the smell of a wolf from his sister's pack. He growls loudly and slowly turns around. He sees Shadow with Kalan and snarls. "What are you doing here?" He snarled loud enough to scare the birds around them. He ran through the barely running river that still had a few shards of ice in it and pounced on Shadow. He pinned him down with a grip so tight that an elk would struggle to get out of. He grabbed Shadows leg, digging his teeth deeper and deeper into his flesh. He jerked his head back, tearing a large chunk out of wolf's leg. "I ought to tear you to pieces and hang your pelt on the [img]omega[/img] den wall!" He snarled louder an acted as if he was going to bite Shadow's muzzle.

shadow gives a loud snarl and seeing him going for his muzzel he sinks his teeth into his neck and not letting go."i don't want trouble but you will not even catch me when I start running and i think the bones are cracking dont want to be a dead father when your pups are born."
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafytea » Fri May 26, 2017 5:15 pm

Wolfiesoftpaws wrote:(oml facepaw, I have no idea honestly for some reason it's stuck in my head, sorry about that! Things have been a little crazy around the house lately~)

You have nothing to worry about! It's understandable!
Leafytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me