──── ( We are free ) [New and Open!]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ──── ( We are free ) [New and Open!]

Postby dukeaegir » Sat May 27, 2017 7:56 am

[sorry for my lack of posting ive been really lazy with this roleplay ;v;]

𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 !!!
      [male] - [loner] - [4] - [Open/Neith]
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      "Holly's being a brat like usual, I was trying to keep the bedding dry so no one
      gets sick because of it yet she starts complaning that I should get some food."
      With a small huff he let his fur lay flat "Have you found somewhere your safe,
      or any of your old pack mates?"

𝐻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝓎 !!!
      [female] - [loner] - [4] - [open]
      Holly had bothered Rain for the past half an hour to do something instead of trying
      to keep the bedding dry, food was more important when whether they slept on dry
      ground or not. Eventually, he did and she was somewhat lonely though, maybe she
      could go find one of the pack wolves. She knew Fern was one, Emilia and Akaya as
      well. Either way, she was stuck in their excuse for a den until Rain returned so they
      could switch their guard duty.
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxial » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:26 am

// up! ^^ //
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:45 am

Aravyn
Male 4 years Male Future Lead Hunter Favoring Aria and Fiametta
Tags; Group

His chest rose and fell as he slept, barely making a sound. Aravyn was having nightmares about the horrible earthquake that had killed and seperated Alaric's pack. Aravyn knew for sure that, somewhere, there were more survivors. He didn't have to see for himself, or be told that. He just knew, deep down, that some were left. Some of his kind.

Aravyn woke, staggering to his paws. His gray fur was not in great shape, from the past week or so, the earthquake and such. He turned at the sound of voices. The survivors, he knew instantly. Aravyn ducked his head, getting through a thick patch of trees. He saw wolves he knew, such as Aria and Nikkita. "Hello." He said calmly, looking over the survivors.
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:41 pm

Aeneth
~~~~~
||Female||4 years old||Hunter||Crush: Sinbad ||Tags: Sinbad, Nikkita, Aria||

*Someone woke up with the wrong paw.* Aeneth looked at the muscular wolf named Sinbad and replied, "No, I'm from Zudre's pack." She added a smile and asked, "Did you guys see any other black wolves around?" The fea looked at all of them, waiting for a response.

Orlando
~~~~~
||Male||4 years old||Beta||Crush: Sonya ||Tags: Fia and Sonya||

Orlando looked at the bird flying away and apologized to the two feas, "I'm sorry for scaring your prey." He thought for a second or two, looked at the she wolves, and added, "I can give you some of my prey back at my little base that I made with my sister." The brute looked into the reddish colored female's unsure eyes and said to her, "No need to be afraid, I'm friendly." He looked at both and added, "Follow, fellow feas." Orlando looked at the direction of his little base, then, gracefully dodged the trees next to him and followed the scent of collected prey. *Aeneth is a good hunter.* The brute started to daydream again.

Akaya
~~~~~
||Female||4 years old||||Crush: tbd ||Tags: Kayla & Aaron ||

Aeneth smiled and said to her a little more energetically, "Of course! You are like a sister to me!" After a moment, she added, "I will be at your side to the end of my life. But, can we go hunting? I'm kinda hungry too." The pure white fea looked back at the forest as her stomach grumbled.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:53 pm

Kayla looks at Aaron and Akaya before giving a nod, smiling as she stood up. "Thank you, both of you." she said, feeling relieved. "Lets get something to eat. Maybe we will run into a familiar face along the way. We need either of you two to guard in case someone ambushes us. After all you are both trained fighters and as long as someone is on guard, we will make a safe hunt."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:30 pm

(Just waiting for Fia and Sonya to respond)
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me