◈ | THE LOST | open | accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Postby eleutheromania » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:36 am

────────────────────────────────
DESOLATION
────────────────────────────────

a sense of sorrow, misery, and depression.

what is a pack without its land, its structure, and its loyalty? well, that is what has become of these handful of wolves. their home destroyed by deforestation, fires, and humans. what more could possibility go wrong for this pack? to top it off, a illness swept through their depleted numbers. there was nothing left for these canines, their home was literally nothing but barren land. no prey and their once fresh water turned brown and filled with decaying vegetation and oil. days turned to weeks of the wolves slowly showing signs of starvation from the slim intake of prey they could find. some disappeared during the time in which the humans had occupied the area enough to destroy it. at the time, only fifteen remained of the once prosperous pack and as time passed, even those numbers dropped.

it's been only four months since the wreckage of their territory, the place they thought they would never leave until death. the remaining eight wolves no longer occupy the land. instead, they have traveled miles to reach the last place they wanted, a human city. though small, it blocked their path and it seemed there would be no way around it. though before they would be able to move through the city, they would have to pass through the town surrounding it. from the hill they had stood situated on the night prior, they could see the humans and their pets. no wolf would ever understand the concept of dogs and why they allowed themselves to be owned. though of course the wolves knew nothing of strays and how they lived. the closer they drew, the more they would have to either blend in or interact with the dogs and humans. this is the true test of their journey, far past the city lies uncharted territory for the wolves to settle down and rebuild.

there are so many factors that could change for this small pack, will dogs join them in hopes of better living or will they only get in their way? some of the wolves will have no qualms with hurting another animal that is keeping them from getting to where they need to go. roles could change if the majority find one leader to be leading them down the wrong path, it's only a matter of time before the right face their own inner battles with each other and within themselves.

Last edited by eleutheromania on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| ◈ |

Postby eleutheromania » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:13 am

───────────────────────────────
PURITY

a sense of honor, truth, and loyalty. never one to succumb to evil in its' truest form.
      one. follow all of tess's rules regarding the site in general and roleplaying in this forum.
      two. be active. notify me if you will be leaving for more than ten days, or be removed.
      three. you are allowed up to four canines. you must roleplay them all if you make them.
      four. i need a minimum of two complete and detailed sentences every post.
      five. all canines need to be heterosexual. keep things realistic, no mates in a day etc.
      six. there are limited spots and set sexes, please don't stray from them.
      seven. don't create too much forbidden romance, its allowed but not every wolf please.
      eight. if possible, make your forms look nice etc. include all the basic information.
      nine. realistic colors please. wolves do not have blue eyes. no joining as a pup under 10 weeks. no hybrids.
      ten. drama, violence, etc are all welcomed and encouraged, keep it child friendly.
      eleven. all occ and forms go on the discussion thread. no exceptions.
      twelve. have fun. if you have questions, ask. reserve through pm, they last 24 hours.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| ◈ |

Postby eleutheromania » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:55 am

RASASVADA

the taste of bliss in the absence of all thought.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ the leader ]
      akita- ♂ - 4yrs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ the elder ]
      liira - ♀ - 11yrs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ the youngster ]
      valkyrie - ♀ - six months

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ the roamer ]
      percy - ♂ - age
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ the flirt ]
      kido - ♂ - 3yrs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ the tactical one ]
      name - ♂ - age - res

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ the naive one ]
      fern - ♂ - 3yrs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ the reckless one ]
      faeolan - ♀ - 3yrs

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ the strays 4/10 ]
      kei - ♂ - 4yrs
      jasper - ♂ - 1yr
      name - ♂ - age - open
      name- ♂ - age - open

luna - ♀ - 3yrs
      frostbite - ♀ - 2yrs
      name - ♀ - age - open
      name - ♀ - age - open
      name - ♀ - age - open
      name - ♀ - age - open

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ the housepet 2/2 ]
      name - ♀ - age - res
      bell pepper - ♂ - 8months
Last edited by eleutheromania on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 13 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| ◈ |

Postby eleutheromania » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:42 am

METANOIA

the journey of changing one's mind, self, heart, or way of life

xxxxxxxx[ crushes ]
    ↳ jasper likes valkyrie
    ↳ faeolan likes kido
    ↳ canine likes canine
    ↳ canine likes canine
    ↳ canine likes canine
xxxxxxxx[ mates ]
    ↳ canine and canine are mates
xxxxxxxx[ family relations ]
    ↳ canine and canine are siblings
xxxxxxxx[ canine with pups ]
    ↳ canine and canine
    xxpups
    ↳ canine and canine
    xxpups
    ↳ canine and canine
    xxpups
xxxxxxxx[ deceased canines ]
    ↳ canine name
    ↳ canine name
    ↳ canine name
    ↳ canine name
Last edited by eleutheromania on Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:51 am

KEI
    xxxxxrank; stray ╏ breed; australian shepherd ╏ crush; "--- ╏ tagged; open
    ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    the suburban area was usually quiet in the morning, today was no exception. the male stretched his limbs and crawled out from underneath a porch, stretching his limbs and shaking off the dirt that clung to his coat. he yawned, glanced around and went in search of some food. there was an old lady on this street that liked to leave out bones and sometimes left overs for the cats, though kei had easily made it known to those felines that it was now his. heading in that direction, he scented the air, making sure no one was possibly going to follow him

VALKYRIE xxxxxrank; wolf pup ╏ crush; "--- ╏ tagged; open
    the sight of them were spread out but not too far from each other. valkyrie had gotten up before the sun rose and left two of her comrades, one of which was in charge of watching her. she didn't need a babysitter. the pup grumbled as she scented the air, searching for some sort of food. everything here smelled odd, there weren't any rabbits or deer anywhere. just those silver thing with human food in it. was it edible? she was about to find out as she found one already knocked over. she nosed through the items, taste testing a few things that she found out right off the bat wasn't food. a continued search and she found a half eaten chicken. sniffing it, she bit into it and was surprised at the taste. half her body hidden in the trash can, she was vulnerable to any sort of things that could cross her path.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◈ | THE LOST | open | accepting

Postby astrohund » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:23 am

jasper <> rank - pup or stray <> crush on valkyrie <> tagged; valkyrie

In the shade of the trees, Jasper hid silently watching the clouds in the sky slowly move. He was waiting for his uncle to come and give him a lesson on how to hunt birds and other various critters, but he was taking a while. After a few more minutes he had got tired of waiting and decided to go and find his own prey, trotting further away from the fields. He had finally stopped after seeing what appeared to be a shiny container of some sort, it was a dog bowl, but it didn't contain any substance or anything edible at all. Jasper's ears lifted slightly after hearing some sort of ruckus in the distance, perhaps another canine? Maybe.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:28 pm

k i d o
───────────────────────────────────────
role- the flirt // crush - not yet // tagged - open

raising his head as a ray of sunshine filtered through the tree leafs above onto his muzzle, kido woke up rather peacefully. letting out a gentle yawn, the wolf stood up slowly, stretching out his limbs. he raised his nose to the air and let the scents of the empty suburban city filll his mind. there were faint traces of other canines, although he wasn't sure if they were healthy, or friendly. he didn't particulary want to interect with anyone who had fleas. it'd be nice to have some company though, kido thought to himself, beginning to pad down the silent street. he knew it was best for the pack to split up, with the purpose of blending in with other stray city dogs, but he missed talking to other wolves. or did he miss flirting with other wolves, he wasn't sure.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:44 pm

KEI
    xxxxxrank; stray ╏ breed; australian shepherd ╏ crush; "--- ╏ tagged; open
    the suburban area was usually quiet in the morning, today was no exception. the male stretched his limbs and crawled out from underneath a porch, stretching his limbs and shaking off the dirt that clung to his coat. he yawned, glanced around and went in search of some food. there was an old lady on this street that liked to leave out bones and sometimes left overs for the cats, though kei had easily made it known to those felines that it was now his. heading in that direction, he scented the air, making sure no one was possibly going to follow him

VALKYRIE xxxxxrank; wolf pup ╏ crush; "--- ╏ tagged; jasper
    val was far from quiet as she pushed aside the chicken, knowing she needed to share it with some of the pack along with the fact that she wouldn't get in too much trouble for not being with one of the adults. usually she stuck with kido or liira but today she had ventured out on her own. still digging through the trash for more food that humans threw out, she failed to notice the scent of dog in the air, someone was close to her and she was oblivious like always.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:09 pm

ʟ ɪɪ ʀ ᴀ
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
the elder > no relations > tagged none
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

As the sun rose over the building, it spilled light onto the sleeping bodies. the elder's tired body besides a packmate, and the pack's last pup, who unknown to them had just wandered off. her eyes slowly flitted open and with a single swift movement liira was up. her body ached from sleeping on the pavement floor, and with every movement she had to stop to tense a leg or muscle to loosen up and relax. she quickly realized valkyrie had wandered off, and silently cursed for now waking up sooner and perhaps stopping the little pup from getting into trouble.
ғ ᴀᴇ ᴏ ʟ ᴀ ɴ
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
the reckless > no relations > tagged kido
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Fae never slept near the pack. there was something about the feeling of independence, that she liked. fae was currently resting in a cardboard box shoved into a little corner by a few houses. they were generally empty so she found it to be safe. fae stood, and arched her back like a cat. she stepped out into the street and looked both ways before settling on a familiar face, and scent. "kido!" she called with a bright voice as she padded over to him.

saving for coding
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
a housepet > no relations > tagged none
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:31 pm

k i d o
───────────────────────────────────────
the flirt // no crush // tagged - faeolan

it was almost as though his wish for familiar companionship had been answered. at hearing his voice being called out, kido's ears pricked up and his mood instantly brightened. it was fae, the black coated, rather short female wolf, whom he'd never had a negative experience with. he truly enjoyed the company of those who were loyal to the pack, and fae was no exception. plus, she was cute. "good morning fae," he replied, his long sweeping tail wagging in genuine delight. he knew that they had to act like housepet dogs in order to fit in, but the concept of wagging his tail when happy seemed so natural to Kido that he couldn't help it happen. "how did you sleep?"
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me