• // ➳ ( CONVICTED ) ✖ open/accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

• // ➳ ( CONVICTED ) ✖ open/accepting

Postby víolet » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:34 pm

CONVICTED
we forgot the meaning of innocence long ago
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

► • The Story of Thieves and Liars
    It was a stormy day in December when the Alpha's dying call was held. Chaos broke out in the pack and everyone began to search for their beloved alpha, Stone. He was nowhere to be found. But, the truth was, not everyone in the pack liked this Alpha. His own brother, Storm, was the one guilty of murdering him. Storm was the stronger, older brother, and was originally supposed to become the Alpha. However, when Stone was born, their parents, Root and Leaf, decided it was better if Stone became the Alpha, as he didn't have as much of an attitude as Storm. So, Stone was trained to become the Alpha of the pack, and Storm was forced to train and become a hunter. Infuriated, Storm gathered a hatred for his brother, and even his parents. Stone was always praised for everything he did, and treated kindly, even when he made mistakes. However, Storm was punished harshly for every mistake and was never given praise for the good things. So, he stopped doing good. He hunted only for himself and his best friend, Misty. He cared less and less about the other pack members. Misty was there for him through it all.

Now, Misty was a fae found ugly by most of the pack members. She had a large scar spanning her face and had lost one of her eyes. However, after a while, Storm began to have feelings for her. The problem was, he also had feelings for the fae who was betrothed to his brother. Her name was Lake, and she was thought to be one of the most beautiful faes in the pack. However, he had to choose, and choose quickly. Time was running out for his chance with Lake, as she and Stone were to become mates within a moon of the announcement, and they would become the Alphas, forever mated and bound by their promises to eachother.

So, Storm devised a plan. He would kill Stone or convince Lake to become his mate instead. He slowly began to fall out of love with Misty. It was sad for her, as she had loved him the entire time. However, he considered her his assistant really. She always did anything he asked her, no matter the time, place, or manner. She did everything for him. He never appreciated her one bit, but she stuck by his side through it all. Now Storm told Misty of his "genius" plan. She was hesitant, but agreed to help him in any way she could. She was heartbroken, but she knew that if she didn't go through with his plan, she would never be able to be his friend, ever.

Finally, the day came where Lake and Stone were to be betrothed by their parents, the current Alphas. Then, they would step down, and the younger, newly mated pair would step up to become the new Alphas. Misty was sent to take Lake into the forest. Supposedly, she was going to help Lake destress, as she was obviously worked up. Misty and Lake became great friends and bonded after that walk. Misty forgot completely that she was supposed to lead Lake to Storm, and when she did, she felt incredibly guilty, as she really liked being around Lark.

Storm began to try and court Lake. He flirted with her and called her beautiful many times, but it was clear she wasn't falling for it. She refused every one of his proposals, with the reason that she loved Stone, and she was to be mated with him that very day. While they began to argue, Lake accidentally let it slip that Misty had feelings for Storm. She made it very clear, and Storm was frozen. Misty was back in the camp, waiting for the two to come back and stop the betrothal. However, they didn't, and now, Lake was running late for the ceremony. Most of the wolves were wondering if she was lost, or if she had completely abandoned the ceremony. Stone himself was worried. Misty admittedly felt bad for him, but snapped out of it when she remembered that they had to kill him. Finally, Lake returned to the camp. The entire pack celebrated her return, and the ceremony began.

Misty was concerned, and sat beside Storm through the entire ceremony. However, he refused to talk to her, even after. It was customary not to speak during the betrothal, which was understandable. Finally, the two were pronounced the new Alphas of the pack. Cheers spread through the crowd and Stone and Lake came through the audience to go into their new den. Eventually, Misty got sick of Storm ignoring her, and snapped at him for the first time ever. He told her about what Lake said and she admitted to having feelings for him. Storm was furious, and slashed Misty across the face. She lost her other eye. She was rushed into the Healer's den, and Storm was punished for his actions by being forced to complete Omega activities for a week. Misty was in a coma from blood loss, as Storm had hit a vein in her face.

When she finally woke up, Storm was there to apologize. He brought her strong-smelling flowers but hoped she could see and that she didn't completely lose her eye. He was horrified to see what he had done. Misty was completely blind and couldn't even recognize his voice. She fell into depression.

Finally, Storm gave up trying to apologize. But he never stopped loving her. Misty was given a den of her own. It was very small, but easy for her to navigate without eyesight with scent trails. Storm left fresh flowers by her den every morning to remind her where she needed to go. He tried to talk to her, but she too depressed to answer him most of the time. He spent the moments with her speaking of old times and reminding her of how great they were. One day, Stone gave an announcement. Misty was either to be treated as an Omega, which was horribly, Omegas were treated as actual slaves amongst the pack at times, and were thought of as worthless, or was to be exiled from the pack. Stone said that she didn't have a purpose, and that she was useless. Finally, Storm was infuriated. He waited until Stone went into his den on the cold winter evening before slashing his throat, ultimately killing him. Stone screamed, but before he could do anything about it, he was silenced by death. Storm quickly picked up his brother's lifeless body and rushed to the river nearby, where he dumped the body into the freezing water. He saw Stone's blood float to the surface of the ice after his body crashed into the river. Storm washed himself off and returned to the pack, stating that he fought off a fox that had tried to invade the territory and killed Stone. For some reason, he was believed.

Now, the pack was forced to let Storm become the Alpha. He chose Misty as his mate and she finally agreed, becoming the Alphess. The two had a litter of pups and also changed the way the pack worked. They kicked out any wolves who showed signs of weakness, and demoted every one of Stone's former friends and Betas to Omegas. Except for one: Lake. This was on the request of Misty. Lake became Misty's personal helper, and kept her safe from falling or tripping when she was walking. Lake even helped her give birth to their new pups.

Now, Misty, Lake, and Storm are dead. However, their pups are alive, and the strongest is now to become the Alphess of the pack. She is changing laws and creating new systems that are revolutionary. However, some elders say she is just as evil as her father. Maybe it runs in the family?

Read the "Pack Law" section to find out just what this new Alphess changed.
Last edited by víolet on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: • // ➳ ( CONVICTED ) ✖ dnp

Postby víolet » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:54 pm

CONVICTED

• // The Short Version of the Rules (Nevessary
      1. No Mary/Gary Sues, Powerplaying, Wolves with Powers, or God-Modding.
      2. No LGBT+ wolves. Sorry, but sexualities must be straight.
      3. Genders don't need to be even, but it's nice when they are.
      4. Please post actively.
      5. Don't be disrespectful to others on the thread please.

• // The Long Version of the Rules (Unnecessary to read unless you want explanations)
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:26 pm

CONVICTED

The Pack of Sleepless Nights

A L P H A
TBA, chosen by víolet

A L P H E S S
Talisa - 3 yrs - Aggressive, Stubborn, Loyal
With a name meaning "noble", it is no surprise that Talisa is a natural Alphess. She is a strong fae and leads her pack with dignity and pride. She sees no room for mistakes and can have a strong temper at times. She is not one to be disrespected and will puniash those who disobey her accordingly. Some may think of her as cruel, but she was raised by a murderer who became the pack's first Conquering Alpha.

B E T A
Chosen by Alpha/Open
Personality description here

B E T A E S S
reserved for; the family business
Personality description here

E L D E R A L P H A
Deceased, not open

E L D E R A L P H E S S
Deceased. not open

H U N T E R S
Willow - 2.5 yrs - Strong, Sassy, Flirtatious

G U A R D S
Bark - 2.5 yrs - Easily-annoyed, Stubborn, Harsh
reserved for; the family business

F I G H T E R S
Violet - 2.5 yrs - Loyal, daredevil, risk-taker

Q U E E N S
Name - Pups - Helper

H E L P E R S
Genevieve - 1.2 yrs - Soft-spoken, motherly, shy

O M E G A S
Bijou - 1.2 yrs - Quiet, respectful, responsible
Odette - 1.2 yrs - Rebellious, hot-tempered, harsh

L O N E R S
Theseus - 7 yrs - Quiet, wise, easy-going
Narcisa - 4 yrs - Two-faced, disloyal, flirty
Last edited by víolet on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:10 pm

CONVICTED

Ranking definitions

A L P H A
The alpha male/alpha, or mate to the alpha female/alphess. He is the most respected male in the pack and usually chooses the beta male, or beta, and the alpha female chooses the beta female, or betaess. He leads the pack alongside the alpha female, and is either her chosen mate, or the heir to the alphas before him.

A L P H E S S
The alpha female/alphess, or mate to the alpha male/alpha. She is the most respected female in the pack and usually chooses the beta female, or betaess, and the alpha male chooses the beta male, or beta. She leads the pack alongside the alpha male, and is either his chosen mate, or the heir to the alphas before her.

B E T A
The male beta, or mate of the beta female. However, this pair does not have to be mated, and traditionally, is not. They are not heirs to the alphas, but instead, advisors more so. They usually know how to heal, or at least one of them does. Traditionally, it is the betaess that knows healing knowledge, but occasionally, the male knows. It is extremely rare for this pair to be mated, and is usually frowned upon. For the most part, betas do not take mates. If they decide they want to be mated, they have to have the alpha's approval, otherwise, it is forbidden. They are like servants to the alpha and lead the pack alongside Elder alphas whenever the current alphas are out doing something, which is usually meeting with other packs to enlist peace.

B E T A E S S
The female beta, or mate of the beta male. However, this pair does not have to be mated, and traditionally, is not. They are not heirs to the alphas, but instead, advisors more so. They usually know how to heal, or at least one of them does. Traditionally, it is the betaess that knows healing knowledge, but occasionally, the male knows. It is extremely rare for this pair to be mated, and is usually frowned upon. For the most part, betas do not take mates. If they decide they want to be mated, they have to have the alpha's approval, otherwise, it is forbidden. They are like servants to the alpha and lead the pack alongside the Elder alphas whenever the current alphas are out doing something, which is usually meeting with other packs to enlist peace.

E L D E R A L P H A
Tbe alpha before the current one. He lead alongside the Elder Alphess before their heir was betrothed and became the next Alpha pair. They are treated with the same amount of respect as the current alphas. When they pass, a ceremony is held and the entire pack grieves, the same as what would be if a current alpha died.

E L D E R A L P H E S S
The alphess before the current one. She lead alongside the Elder Alpha before their heir was betrothed and became the next Alpha pair. They are treated with the same amount of respect as the current alphas. When they pass, a ceremony is held and the entire pack grieves, the same as what would be if a current alpha died.

H U N T E R S
These are the wolves who gather food for the pack. They go on hunts daily and mostly bring back elk and deer for the pack. They eat after the alphas and betas but before the other rankings. If they cannot find large prey, they hunt for smaller prey for individuals. Hunters that eat only for themselves are punished by the alpha and are disciplined early to know that they aren't supposed to eat before anyone else.

G U A R D S
Standard guards. They are subordinates, ranking alongside hunters and fighters. These wolves are second in line during war and two are posted outside of the Alphas den, Betas den, and Nursery den at all times. They change shifts at sunrise and sunset. Guards are also posted at areas around the territory to guard the borders and keep outsiders away from the camp and pack in all.

F I G H T E R S
These wolves work with guards and protect the pack. Although they do not guard dens or anything, if a guard gives a signal, they run to them, wherever they are. During war, fighters are at the front line. They are respected the same as guards and hunters, but are considered the bravest out of the groups. They are chosen through a test of bravery and strength according to Storm's rules, and fighters are respected by all lower rankings.

Q U E E N S
A pregnant female who stays in a protected den with helpers at their side 24/7. They are given the same amount of respect as the ranking they were before they became pregnant. If they are an alpha or beta, they are treated with the upmost respect and stay in their regular dens, but if they are a subordinate ranking, they stay in the nursery den. They return to their duties after their pups are born and are off the queen's milk. Then, the helpers raise her pups. Due to repopulation issues with things like human hunting, war with other packs, and the recent death of Stone and takeover of Storm, which caused many wolves to leave, it is encouraged to have females pregnant all the time.

H E L P E R S
Serve Queens as helpers. They help them through birth, with their pups, and raise them for the queens pretty much. After a queen gives birth and her pups can eat solid food and not her milk, the helper completely takes over and raises the pups for the queen, who then returns to her duties as whatever her rank was before she became pregnant. Helpers are treated with more respect than omegas, but less than the higher ranks. They are mostly female omegas who volunteer to become helpers for the queens.

O M E G A S
The most disrespected rank of all. Receive less hatred than helpers, but the difference is small. They are usually wolves who were born loners, had defects, or were born to parents of an "unblessed" matehood/not approved by Alphas. They spend their days cleaning up after the higher rankings and mostly do chores. They eat last, even after the helpers. Sometimes, they have to pick off of bones or tiny prey caught by themselves.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:13 pm

CONVICTED

• // Pack Law
      i. You may not be mates with a loner or rank lower than yourself, unless approved by the alpha and alphess.
      ii. Weakness is punished, always. You must be disciplined and respectful to all higher rankings.
      iii. wip
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:16 pm

CONVICTED