Downtown Dogs ))★)) new and accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Downtown Dogs ))★)) new and accepting

Postby zutopia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:19 pm

DOWNTOWN DOGS

You were either thrown out or just born into the free life. Its not sweet out here in New York because well you
see there will always be someone watching you or even chasing you so just remember that you arent so safe ar
ound these parts of New York. On your way you'll meet tons and tons of other canines! But, will they be sweet,
rude or rather ignorant? Will you make friends? Will you make enemies? Or will you find love? Here in the down
town parts of New York anything can happen..

post your forms here!
Last edited by zutopia on Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The rules ))★

Postby zutopia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:29 pm

THE RULES

1) dont be disrespectful 2) follow all the rules 3) make a female and a male UNLESS you have a reason to play one
character 4) keep cussing low [things like hell, damn etc you get it, is allowed] 5) no killing though you may injure another
canine 6) tell me if you're leaving or going away 7) be creative with dog breeds 8) dont join in as a pup, they wouldnt survive
out there v..v
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The dogs ))★

Postby zutopia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:36 pm

THE DOGS

All characters go here.
noah [m] aesthetic, charley [f] aesthetic, kaito [m] aesthetic,))
roscoe or diesel [m] basket case | case res for basket case ))
clover [f] ✨oddball puppy✨ | kodak [m] ✨oddball puppy✨ ))
osha [f] forgetful. | jojen [m] forgetful. | empress [f] forgetful. ))
paxton [m] ℙrussiα ))
percy [m] ✨Moon✨ ))
vivien [f] pluviophile, | bailee [m] pluviophile, ))
lily [f] Daisy! | angel [f] Daisy! ))
quinton [m] cavetown | taurus [f] cavetown ))
addie [f] eleutheromania | vincent [m] eleutheromania ))
Last edited by zutopia on Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:10 am, edited 11 times in total.
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The relationships ))★

Postby zutopia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:43 pm

THE RELATIONSHIPS

Relationships code:
☆ - crush )) ♡ - mates )) ❀ - siblings )) × - forbidden love )) ∞ - enemies ))
names in bold are the canine that are crushing etc.

no relationships so far.
pm me if one of your canines has a relationship.

siblings.
clover ❀ kodak
Last edited by zutopia on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i.

Postby zutopia » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:39 am

( ) -- CHARLEY
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      ( role. stray ) ( location. street ) ( looks. click ) ( tags. open )

The small blue merle collie walked along the path, she heard the humans talking about various things THOUGH Charley wasnt really bothered..all she wanted now is to go back home I need to eat something soon.. the small canine said as her stomach began rumbling, charley began to speed up her pace as a couple of dogs walked behind her.

[gah sorry for this short post also novas and noahs posts will be coming up throughout the roleplay xD or if someone wants to find them]
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001 ))★))

Postby direwolf. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:50 am

── OSHA ──

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Osha had her eyes set on a young couple eating pizza outside of a pizzeria. Her paws shifted beneath her, and her stomach growled to show that she was hungry. Living the life of a stray was not easy. After being tossed around from home-to-home, she eventually found herself on the streets. She was still growing accustomed to the new change, but she already had tricks up her sleeve. Wagging her tail slightly, she rose to her paws and made her way across the busy street to the table that the couple was eating at. She noticed that the two were standing up from the table to throw away extra food, but she quickly caught their attention. The English Bull Terrier barked at them until they noticed her. "Aw, how cute! He looks like the target dog!" The woman cooed, and she had to ignore the comment about her being referred to as a male. Oh, well, at least she would be getting food. Moving closer, she was pleased to see that her plan was working. The couple gave her the crust that remained of their pizza, and she eagerly ate it while the two watched in awe. She licked her maw and gazed up at the couple who had given her food. The female briefly rubbed her head before they left. That was how she survived out here - beg for food; it was that or starve to death.

Feeling satisfied, she hurried away from the busy streets of New York and went to the park. The fae lifted her snout, taking in the many scents around her - food, humans, and other canines. She had spotted many other canines such as herself, but she did not want to approach them. Other stray canines seemed to be rather territorial and aggressive, especially when it came to food. She could not blame them for being aggressive. They were trying to make a living out here like she was, and she respected that.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ female ] [ two years ] [ bull terrier ] [ location: park ] [ tags: --- ]

── JOJEN ──

Jojen was observing those around him and coming up with a plan in his head. He needed to find a way to earn food in an efficient way. He could always go up to humans and beg, but he found that to be too risky. A human could kick him or take him directly to the pound, and he did not want to go to the pound. He had heard many rumors about the pound, and it did not seem like an enjoyable place. The male could learn how to hunt for himself; however, it was easier said than done. He knew that hunting small creatures like birds and squirrels would be difficult. They could easily climb just out of reach. The male was stumped, and it was not often that he was stumped like that. Releasing a sigh, he flopped down onto his stomach and rested his head on top of his paws. His brown eyes stared at the wall across from him, ideas trying to form in his head. If he did not come up with something, he was going to die out here. Perhaps he would have to lean how to hunt, beg, and steal. Sliming it down to one was not going to help him even though he would prefer it. In his situation, he could not have much of a preference.

[ male ] [ three years ] [ mudi ] [ location: alleyway ] [ tags: --- ]
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Downtown Dogs ))★)) new and accepting

Postby Czechoslovakia » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:36 am

P a x t o n
•Male
•2.5 yrs.
•Tags:___
Paxton poked his head into a cardboard box and sniffed around. He was near a dumpster searching for food. He sneezed slightly and pulled his head out of the box, a half eaten bag of chips clamped in his jaws. Paxton walked to a side walk, not horribly crowded with people, and shoved his snout into the bag eating the chips and licking the crumbs. He attempted to pull his snout out but it was stuck. He sat down and whimpered pondering about how to get his face out of the bag.
Czechoslovakia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CarbonatedWeasel, » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:16 am

R o s c o e / D i e s e l
Male // Dogo Argentino // Location; The park // Tags; Osha

The snoring brute was soon awoken by the scent of a mouse- Finally, something to eat. He didn't beg for food from humans, in fact- They ran away from him, although he didn't mean any harm, but he sure had the looks to look like he was about to harm someone. Roscoe lazily got up from his slumber, letting out a snort, stretching, then jumping off the abandoned car roof he'd been sleeping on. Once he was off of the rusty car roof, he shook the dirt and debris off of his fur and bent his head down to sniff the ground. Mouse scent? Yes, indeed a mouse scent. And with that, the large dog had took off after the scent, soon picking up a piece of sheet metal in his jaws, holding in a yelp as the sharp metal cut his gums, but he didn't pay much attention to that as a family of mice soon looked up in fear as their shelter had been taken off of them. Roscoe quickly put his paws on two of them, squishing them and soon killing them, a fat male and a skinny female.. Yum? Well, at least it was food. The dog ate them quickly before anyone could take his kill, then he began to head over to the park, only to see a dog with a weirdly shaped nose, who was she? She certainly looked familiar, her name was on the tip of his tongue.. Ah, Osha!

The brute walked closer to her, "Good morning, Osha, how's your morning going so far?" Roscoe greeted then asked, panting, his tongue lolling in and out of his mouth. That Osha was sure pretty, and Roscoe was drawn to her nose shape, it was just so unusual and Unique.

A s p e n
Female // Black Labrador // Location; Street // Tags; Open.

Food. Food was on her mind. Aspen padded the streets, her beautiful jet black coat hitting the sunlight perfectly, The female soon stopped, laughing at a dog who had his head stuck in a bag, " Bud, you can easily get that off with your paws, ya' know. " She chuckled, sitting in front of the dog. Damn, how do you even get stuck in a chip bag, he must be new on the streets. Aspen thought to herself, still laughing at the dog.

D a s a n i
Male // Alaskan noble companion dog // Location; In front of the Butcher shop // Tags; Charley?

The male woke up from his slumber, it was morning already and he was only gotten two hours of sleep, as always. But, he'd rather be sleep deprived and not hungry than starving and well rested. He stretched and yawned, waiting for his breakfast, his tail wagging as Tim, the butcher shop owner opened the door, pet Dasani and gave him a large cow rib, Yum. Dasani rubbed up against Tim, barking at him in thanks for the meat. The male couldn't eat this all himself, he wanted to share with somebody, but who? He saw a rough collie that looked like she was looking for food, " Hi! Wanna come share this with me?" He barked at Charley, smiling hoping she'd be open with sharing a cow rib with him, he just didn't want to waste his food.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHey, I'm Weasel.
xxxFeel free to shoot
xxxme a pm!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CarbonatedWeasel,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ii.

Postby zutopia » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:27 am

( ) -- CHARLEY
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      ( role. stray ) ( location. street, butchers shop ) ( looks. click ) ( tags. dasani )

She jumped at the sound of another canines voice, Charley looked over to see a rather unusual looking canine though the fae didnt hesitate any longer and went towards the brute, not only to escape the aggressive looking dogs that were behind her but also she came for the food. A-are you sure? she asked with her head down and her eyes looking at the ground, Charley wasnt the most brave around here especially because she is new to this type of thing After all it is your f-food.. the female spoke once more this time lifing her head up and looking up to the brute.

[welp ill post for noah in the next post ^^]
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Czechoslovakia » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:29 am

P a x t o n
•Male
•2.5 yrs.
•Tags:Aspen
Paxton shook the bag off his head, struggling slightly. "W-well i-i int-tended to u-use my paws but m-my fr-front paw is br-broken. So-sorry..." he mumbled looking at the dog confused. "u-uh I don't th-think I know y-you." he attempted not to stutter but couldn't help it. "M-may I ask y-your n-na-name?" he said tilting his head and looking at the dog still confused.
Czechoslovakia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me