ᴘᴏᴏᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ | ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀʀᴋ | ɴᴇᴡ, ᴏᴘᴇɴ & ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ᴘᴏᴏᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ | ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀʀᴋ | ɴᴇᴡ, ᴏᴘᴇɴ & ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ!

Postby astrohund » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:50 am

Vinnie → Male → Pansexual → The Big, Bad Wolf → Tags; Open

Under the shade of a lone tree in the dog park, there laid the dark coated wolf. He, Vinnie, appeared to look quite bored with what was going on. He just observed the other canines run around, playing on a bunch of contraptions that kind of looked frightening to the wolf. Since he was a wolf, or well mostly wolf, he didn't find any of those crazy inventions fun at all. He sure did miss his owner, she had left to go somewhere and he was to stay here while she was away. The wolf missed being out and running and frolicking in the grasses with his beloved owner, now that was a fun thing to do. Vinnie wished there was someone else he could frolic around with, but he wasn't the social butterfly type, he was a loner at heart and only cared for simply one living being in this entire planet which was his owner indeed, the one who raised him his entire life. For now, the wolf kept laying under that tree, hoping the day would progress more faster.

astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:41 pm

SHEA
    female | breed: chow chow | rank: regular | tags: Ruby

Shea perked up her ears as she heard a familiar voice. The unmistakeable Ruby herself. Immediately her face lit up and she panted happily in the heat of the sun. "Hi Ruby!" she greeted her. "It sure smells sweet today. Is it spring already?" she asked, the distinct scent of tulips and marigolds filled her nose.

HADES
    male | breed: belgian malinois | rank: prince charming | tags: Vinnie

The playful brute continued to roll in the soft grass, covering himself in fresh grass seeds and pollen. He got up and shook off his shiny fur and looked up at the sun, sniffing the air. In the strong scents of dew and flowers hid a strange unfamiliar scent, one of which he has not sensed in a while. He looked in the direction of the source and saw a dark lonely shadow, hidden in the shade of a tree. He eyed it curiously, before getting up and taking a few curious steps forward.

CRASH
    male | breed: english bull terrier | rank: jock | tags:open

Crash was always excited to go to the dog park, and today was no exception. Having no owner, he decided himself when he wanted to leave and when to stay. Today, he made it there a little past noon. He saw Shea on his way in, the blind dog that always visits. He barked her a hello before darting into the open fields, scaring away a flock of birds which was rested there. He looked up with a face full of glee and quickly his attention was brought towards the open lake. He padded over to it and looked down at his reflection before starting to drink the cool water.
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴘᴏᴏᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ

Postby rowlet » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:49 pm

[ Arlo ] [ mutt | bi | stray | tags: open ]

The sounds of car engines and singing birds slowly roused the mutt from his slumber. Blinking the sleep from his eyes, he adjusted to the bright light. It was unusual for him to wake up so late in the day. The sun had risen, It's light blinding. Stretching his well muscled limbs taut, he relaxed and shook it off. Sitting, he took a moment to survey his surroundings and check for any potential danger. Satisfied, he stood up and began walking out of the alley he was staying in. Suddenly, he remembered why he had been so excited for today. He had heard about a dog 'paradise' from other strays and had been itching to check it out. His fluffy white tail wagged at the thought. Arlo was always up for an adventure. Following their directions he soon found it. Already he smelled so many dogs, more than he thought he'd met in his life. His attention perked, and his tail wagged more furiously as he entered. Dogs everywhere! And best of all, no people! (As far as he could see) Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, it was almost too good to be true. He walked around, taking it all in and not really paying much attention to where he was going.
rowlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tally-Mark » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:07 pm

Ruby // female // breed: beagle // rank: regular // tags: Shea

"Sure is!" she answered looking at the colorful flowers, "heard there was a spring event too." Ruby happily looked around at the park decorations tail wagging. "Can't wait to see what exactly the event is!"
Tally-Mark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:07 pm

Angeles
Male
3 Years
Dalmation
The Lover
Scent; Fresh Rain
& Maple Syrup
Tags; Arlo

Angeles swung his head over his shoulder, checking to make sure nobody saw him as he snuck into the dog park. He slunk around the corner before sliding inside, then waltzed right in as if nothing ever happened. He loved the park, it was his favourite place to spend his free time while his owners were away at work. They often neglected to lock his doggie door, so he could easily sneak out of the house and go to the dog park. He knew what time they would be back, which was right at sun fall. Angeles perked his ears and waved his tail, puffing out his chest slightly as he strode through the park. He couldn't wait to either go play with the other dogs, or just have a casual conversation. He knew almost all of them, maybe not personally but enough to call a friend or acquaintance. However, there was one dog that he had never seen before. He was large, shorter than Angeles but larger in fur and muscle. He looked to be a mutt, with grey and white fur. Angeles tilted his head, his tail slowing down as he looked at the dog curiously. Without waiting another moment, Angeles jogged up to the dog and barked a hello. "Hey," Angeles said causally. "You must be new here, I haven't seen you around." He mentioned, leaning his head down slightly and sniffing the new dogs' shoulder before pulling back and waving his tail.
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴘᴏᴏᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ

Postby rowlet » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:17 pm

[ Arlo ] [ mutt | bi | stray | tags: Angeles ]

A voice caused Arlo to pause midstep. Swiveling his head to the source of the sound he saw it was a Dalmatian. A smile broke out on his face." Is it that obvious?" He chuckled,"Yeah, the name's Arlo. I was just passing through town when I heard about this place." He continued for a bit. His tail wagged in a friendly gesture, glad to already be meeting new dogs. "This place seems incredible. Is this just some type of dog sanctuary or something? I don't see any humans." he asked the stranger. The mutt twitches his nose, still getting used to all the scents. He still had that grin on his face. Maybe he would stick around for a while.
rowlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:33 pm

Angeles
Male
3 Years
Dalmation
The Lover
Scent; Fresh Rain
& Maple Syrup
Tags; Arlo

The boy chuckles, shaking his head a bit at Arlo's question. "No, not too obvious. Just never seen you before." Angeles says, dipping his head when the dog introduces himself. "Nice to meet you, Arlo. I'm Angeles. This, is Pooch Paradise. Strictly dogs, no humans. We've got a swimming pool, a play ground, stores and even a beauty salon if you wanna get that coat of yours freshened up." He explained, his ice blue eyes scanning the giant dog park. It truly was the best place to be, aside from at home, on the couch, watching a movie under the blankets with his owners. He thought for a moment, before he smiled a bit. "Why don't you let me show you around? There's lots to see." Angeles suggested, looking over at Arlo and raising his brows at him a bit as he waited for a reply.
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✨oddball puppy✨ » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:33 pm

Valentine
Female//Beagle-Chihuahua mix//The Prankster//Bisexual//Tagged: Open
Valentine sighed in frustration as she dropped to the ground and huffed. The dog hadn't found anything interesting to do, or she just didn't find anything to her liking. Valentine thought it would be a good idea to just sit and relax for the while being. Surely something would turn up.

Princess
Male//Poodle (Toy)//The Pedigree//Heterosexual//Tagged: Open
Princess watched as a few dogs got into a conversation. He was often the one for talk, but hadn't felt the need to butt into conversations. Getting up and stretching, the poodle made his way over to find a large patch of grass. Doing so he thought about how the Spring event would turn out, and what it was.

Angel
Female//Papillon mix//The pup//Pansexual//Tagged: Open
Angel had finally gotten to the dog park. The small pup wasn't sure what to do first, but proceeded to walk along the grass, having a bright smile on her face.
ʆɩȵӄʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ
x
t

x
i

x
d

x
e

x
r

x
c

She/Her~Bisexual~Virgo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I no longer use this account.
I am now using the name, Strawberry ◓, which is where you will find me now.

...Strawberry ◓
✨oddball puppy✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴘᴏᴏᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ

Postby rowlet » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:46 pm

[ Arlo ] [ mutt | bi | stray | tags: Angeles ]

Arlo was visibly impressed as Angeles listed off the park's luxuries. He then joked,"What? Do you think my coat looks bad?" He laughed, causing his tail to wag behind him. He was probably right, he could use a bath. His usually stark white and golden fur wasn't quite as fresh as a pet's coat. He listened as the Dalmatian spoke,"Sure I'd love that. I'll probably end up getting lost without you." He mused. Arlo scanned the area once more, waiting for him to begin leading the way. He saw so many interesting looking individuals, and was excited to get to an in depth tour of the park. His tail swayed behind him, feeling relaxed.
rowlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pyrrhus » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:55 pm

{JACK} | male | regular | husky | tags; open

Jack warily parted from his human at the entrance to his home away from home. With a frantic lick against his boy's hand, he was gently pushed inside the park and given a loving pat by his owner. The stark white husky was not a stranger to this dog park, but still would rather be tucked into his owner's arms at his apartment. With a sigh, the male turned away from where his boy had left and padded through the park. A rather shy dog, Jack did not have many friends in the park. He figured it was a lost cause anyway, as the dogs were always coming or going here (aside from the few that held their hard-earned titles). Jack was always here, though he mostly stayed away from the fray and areas of high traffic. His days at the park were mundane and mostly spent in shady areas alone. Though he would appreciate company, Jack was too shy to ask for any. He knew waiting around would not grant him any favors, but he could still hope.
pyrrhus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me